#101 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,199 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:27 PM

Are they in a sense still alive in there?

Shouldn't they be? Orochimaru was still alive inside of Sasuke.

They are just so weak that they will never escape. 

However, being revived from a fragment of chakra like he was and taking the bod of a Zetsu may have ended the need for all that.

Like, didn't all the old hosts get sealed along with Orocimaru's main body? How can they simultaneously be in the original Orochimaru body, but also in the chakra fragment's not-yet-formed mind?

I'm sure none of this matters.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#102 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,767 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

Well, none of the hosts were physically inside Orochimaru. Their spirits/chakras/essences/souls were, hence them being seen inside of the special dimension he had where the ritual took place. It's therefore possible that their souls could all be part of Orochimaru's own forever. In the event that any of those guys are even somewhat aware of the start that they're in, they're pretty much in eternal torment.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#103 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
  • LocationDublin/RoIreland

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:27 PM

Is this monthly release or something now?

#104 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,450 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:14 PM

Is this monthly release or something now?

it is monthly

• ninpokaton likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#105 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
  • LocationDublin/RoIreland

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:05 PM

it is monthly

sweet christmas

#106 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,767 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:41 PM

So, i'm watching an episode of the anime that was adapted from the Itachi Hiden novels (Saw a clip of it on youtube that got me interested). I didn't realize how many fillers they made for Shippuden. I mean damn. Just on a casual glance through Hulu, it looks like they had nearly an entire season of straight filler  :laugh:

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#107 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,199 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

I liked how, in the first episode, Hinata was exhausted from hitting the tenketsu of 3-4 people.

That's not what she has trained for her whole life so far to be able to do.

That's not what her daughter was able to do to a grown man with just one poke.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users