• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,097 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 03:54 AM

Like what would it even be about?

Anything to appeal to fans, just to milk them of their money an all. 

Nothing more, nothing less.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#42 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:44 AM

Anything to appeal to fans, just to milk them of their money an all. 

Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah obviously but like what is what I'm asking cuz everything at the end was wrapped up. Unless they're some Brittainian remnants hiding somewhere.

5.jpg

#43 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:51 PM

Really all it takes is someone deciding to start a war or decide that they don't like the current system and want to force change.

There was certainly enough suffering done by Britannia that a group could decide that the kingdom has not paid enough for what it has done.

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#44 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:01 PM

What are some other plots you guys think they could explore with the Revival ?

#45 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:05 PM

I am curious to what royal succession looks like now after most of the royal family was killed.

What those that caught on to the plan will be doing with their lives.
  • KUROkami likes this

#46 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:17 PM

I wonder what Sazaku is up to, does he a position of power? Post Zero world really appeals to me. Did the peace hold up? or did man do what it knows best and reignite the flame of wars

#47 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:21 PM

Really all it takes is someone deciding to start a war or decide that they don't like the current system and want to force change.

There was certainly enough suffering done by Britannia that a group could decide that the kingdom has not paid enough for what it has done.

Either that or they could just wipe the slate clean and do a complete reboot in an alternate universe instead since Lelouche had already dismantled the empire himself.

Edited by g-dubz, 05 December 2016 - 07:22 PM.

5.jpg

#48 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

What are some other plots you guys think they could explore with the Revival ?

From what I gathered from the trailer description, it seems like the Chinese characters and maybe their country itself is gonna have a big role this lap

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#49 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:49 PM

Either that or they could just wipe the slate clean and do a complete reboot in an alternate universe instead since Lelouche had already dismantled the empire himself.

Yet it still exists with the same royal family running it.

#50 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:12 PM

Yet it still exists with the same royal family running it.

Didn't Lelouche use his Geass power on them? Cuz a lot of them gave up their wealth and I don't think it had another emperor after Lelouche. And even if it is still around, Lelouche is dead so it'll probably be an AU where he still lives.

5.jpg

#51 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:17 PM

Didn't Lelouche use his Geass power on them? Cuz a lot of them gave up their wealth and I don't think it had another emperor after Lelouche. And even if it is still around, Lelouche is dead so it'll probably be an AU where he still lives.

His Little sister if I remember correctly is in charge. So don't think she has much in terms of qualifications and considering she is the younger sibling of family that has a terrible reputation not hard to have people that might think the rest of the royal family should be killed even if they have not done anything wrong.

Edited by Darthwin, 05 December 2016 - 09:17 PM.

#52 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:12 PM

Lelouch having a blue Geass means it is in both eyes now right?

#53 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:03 AM

The trailer is out as I said (But it's in pretty low quality)

• secretzfan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#54 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:17 AM

The trailer is out as I said (But it's in pretty low quality)

lol wtf was that crack pipe beginning of the video lmfao

Nonetheless hyped for this love this series , wanna see someone put in work

#55 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:47 PM

lol wtf was that crack pipe beginning of the video lmfao

Nonetheless hyped for this love this series , wanna see someone put in work

This was the TV broadcast of the big 10 year anniversary event for Code Geass and so it was like apart of the performance of the night lol

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#56 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:24 PM

That trailer...was nothing...

#57 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:19 AM

I got good news and bad news

The good news is that we'll be getting more info about the sequel in May but the bad news is that they just confirmed that the sequel will be a 3 part film trilogy.....So that means that:

1. The waiting period for us outside of Japan to see these films will be extra longer because unless they do a DBZ Battle of Gods/Boruto the Movie, we'll all have to wait at least 6 months until the BD's for the film comes out online

2. Spoilers might be impossible to dodge since Japan will surely be talking about the films online and then places like Reddit or 2ch/4chan will be filled with spoilers that'll surely spread throughout the community once they get out

3. In total, depending on the release schedule of these films, we probably won't be able to cohesively watch this sequel in its entirety, until probably 2020 or possibly even 2021 -_-

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#58 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:51 AM

I got good news and bad news

The good news is that we'll be getting more info about the sequel in May but the bad news is that they just confirmed that the sequel will be a 3 part film trilogy.....So that means that:

1. The waiting period for us outside of Japan to see these films will be extra longer because unless they do a DBZ Battle of Gods/Boruto the Movie, we'll all have to wait at least 6 months until the BD's for the film comes out online

2. Spoilers might be impossible to dodge since Japan will surely be talking about the films online and then places like Reddit or 2ch/4chan will be filled with spoilers that'll surely spread throughout the community once they get out

3. In total, depending on the release schedule of these films, we probably won't be able to cohesively watch this sequel in its entirety, until probably 2020 or possibly even 2021 -_-

Ughh this sucks . I’ve been waiting for this to drop like crazy. I hope they already started production, I want the first one to drop as soon as September

Why can’t they release with a streaming service? Wouldn’t that drastically speed up translating it and getting out to the fans ?

Edited by KUROkami, 19 March 2018 - 08:52 AM.

#59 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:00 PM

Ughh this sucks . I’ve been waiting for this to drop like crazy. I hope they already started production, I want the first one to drop as soon as September

Why can’t they release with a streaming service? Wouldn’t that drastically speed up translating it and getting out to the fans ?

It would be a great idea but since this is a movie they're probably gonna opt out of that and rely on tickets sales

• KUROkami likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#60 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:21 PM

I agree with Tokoya.

They are more than likely going to follow the usual pattern of ticket sales in the Asian countries where they know people will actually pay money to see it at the theaters, while the rest of the world will have to wait for Fathom Events (1 or 2 day showings) at some movie theaters, online streaming services, and/or DVD/Blu-ray discs to come out. After all, we have to give people time to see if they will be willing to purchase more Code Geass merchandise.

Edited by Ren-san, 19 March 2018 - 08:22 PM.

15871545849_286028ae7d_o.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users