Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,176 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:26 PM

So is he alive or?

Either he's coming back to life or he was never dead.....Personally I'm hoping its the former

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#63 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:00 PM

Either he's coming back to life or he was never dead.....Personally I'm hoping its the former

I’m bored so let’s specualte on ways or how he would be back? Maybe an admirer of zero has a geass that allows him to some way resurrect him? Idk just throwing shit out there

#64 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:13 AM

I got good news and bad news

The good news is that we'll be getting more info about the sequel in May but the bad news is that they just confirmed that the sequel will be a 3 part film trilogy.....So that means that:

1. The waiting period for us outside of Japan to see these films will be extra longer because unless they do a DBZ Battle of Gods/Boruto the Movie, we'll all have to wait at least 6 months until the BD's for the film comes out online

2. Spoilers might be impossible to dodge since Japan will surely be talking about the films online and then places like Reddit or 2ch/4chan will be filled with spoilers that'll surely spread throughout the community once they get out

3. In total, depending on the release schedule of these films, we probably won't be able to cohesively watch this sequel in its entirety, until probably 2020 or possibly even 2021 -_-

I don't think it will be as long of a,wait as you might think. I do agree it being a movie puts us at a disadvantage.

Unless u mean all 3 movies by 2021 in which case isn't that big of a deal.

Also u got a link to backup this report

Either way dubbing is far better now than it was before and Code Geass is still a big gran even if not in the way it was. Why o think there will be a wait I still don't think it will be terrible

#65 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,176 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:23 AM

I don't think it will be as long of a,wait as you might think. I do agree it being a movie puts us at a disadvantage.

Unless u mean all 3 movies by 2021 in which case isn't that big of a deal.

Also u got a link to backup this report

Either way dubbing is far better now than it was before and Code Geass is still a big gran even if not in the way it was. Why o think there will be a wait I still don't think it will be terrible

Whenever the first film comes out, we'll be looking at 4-6 months until it comes online in proper quality and check the Code Geass Twitter account.....All the other outlets like ANN and ComicBook.com have already reported on it too

EDIT: So I just searched it up again and apparently ANN and Comicbook.com were wrong about the tweets lol

I’m bored so let’s specualte on ways or how he would be back? Maybe an admirer of zero has a geass that allows him to some way resurrect him? Idk just throwing shit out there

I saw another theory saying that he achieved the level of immortality that his dad had but honestly I would rather your theory or pretty much any theory along those lines

Personally I feel like him pretending to be dead would thematically ruin the ending of R2 

Edited by Tokoya, 23 March 2018 - 01:32 AM.

• KUROkami likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#66 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,176 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 11:15 AM

So there were some relevant changes made in the finl movie of the recap of the first series and now there's speculation that maybe the sequel will follow behind the movie version

http://boards.4chan....hread/173431188
  • KUROkami likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#67 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 05:25 AM

Lelouch being alive has always been a possibility, the ending was purposely kept vague, at least that´s the impression i got when i watched it years ago

Just hope the movies change the ridiculous art style but probably not..

qhz8b56l.png

#68 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:50 PM

The art style was dope ! ^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users