Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
[/spoiler]

Edited by retroluffy13, 19 July 2017 - 04:26 PM.

• Grimmjagger likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#42 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:23 PM

part 2

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

f/2/dbas_6_16_by_retro130-dbgxb4a.png]
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by retroluffy13, 19 July 2017 - 04:24 PM.

• Grimmjagger likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#43 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:59 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#44 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:02 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#45 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:45 AM

I severely overestimated my own ability to improve on this one.  so as of now, dbas is cancelled.  I've missed the year.  but alas, things aren't always what they seem.

pilots are always shitty to begin with.

WAIT FOR IT.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users