72 replies to this topic

#61 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,225 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:32 AM

Who could come up with such an off-the-wall ability?

you read Toriko right?

If not the extent is pretty awesome he has

- low level regeneration

Autophagy( consuming his body for energy)

- can generate static electricity to fight off gravity

- create oil to fight off insects 

- erase his presence 

- create giant limbs for punching

and that isn't it his cells will sometimes evolve as a response to harsh enviornments tought situations like being attacked by bugs.

Edited by ddboy102, 21 January 2017 - 01:34 AM.

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#62 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,199 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:34 AM

For Rasen-Shuriken, sure. Odama, I wouldn't say so .. since it's just a bigger Rasengan .... sooooo.

But everything else? He just whipped them out from his ass with no difficulty or draw back what so ever.

Eh, I more meant the work to actually think up a new variant when he could simply smack them with a bigger, plain rasengan.

He improved his jutsu without it being necessary.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#63 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,767 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

True. By the end of the series he was using Rasengan with a variety of different elements mixed in

4722994-son4.jpg

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#64 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,450 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:41 PM

the rasengun was fine how it was, no need to make it more powerful or diverse. It was a one hit KO move. 

I think it would have been better if naruto had his clones with different elements. Naruto coming back in part two with 5 different clones, with different abilities and attributes, would have been fun. 

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#65 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

Not at all. It was just an even bigger Getsuga. One big enough to turn the sky black.

Naruto really put in work on Rasengan variants. A good chunk of the variants are just finding ways to make multiple Rasengan at the same time, but Planetary Rasengan and Rasen-Shuriken are genuine variants. 

Goku has a handful of techniques and he learned them all from someone else.

ah yes, but he didn't have "getsuga" in the name. That was the little variability I was mentioning

#66 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:34 AM

True. By the end of the series he was using Rasengan with a variety of different elements mixed in

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/orig...

Tbh, all these Rasengan variants are just souped up versions of his base Rasengan.

His moveset has just gotten too lame, annoying and stale just like his personality.

#67 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,199 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:15 AM

the rasengun was fine how it was, no need to make it more powerful or diverse. It was a one hit KO move.

I think it would have been better if naruto had his clones with different elements. Naruto coming back in part two with 5 different clones, with different abilities and attributes, would have been fun.

Ha, Naruto himself coming back with different abilities and attributes would have been fun.

#68 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,767 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:43 AM

Tbh, all these Rasengan variants are just souped up versions of his base Rasengan.

His moveset has just gotten too lame, annoying and stale just like his personality.

True, but what main character that's been mentioned so far doesn't have the same issue when it comes to making variants for a certain technique? Not only does Goku have that problem, the fusions he's a part of do as well, along with his kids  :lolxg: Though even Boruto's started to go down that path with his invisible Rasengan or whatever it's called.

Agreed though, I still say that Naruto should have been given more versatility with his Futon chakra, plus another element altogether.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#69 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:00 AM

Yeah I personally was hoping that Kishi would give him the water element to go along with his wind jutsu.

It would have been a nice counter and match up to Sasuke's fire and lighting elements. So I dunno why Kishi never opted to give Naruto a water element.

#70 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,199 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

Remember when he matched his chakra to every person in the Allied Shinobi Forces to give them chakra cloaks?

So, Naruto can turn his chakra into any nature, meaning he should be able to use all elements and all kkg.

At the very least, he could sample an opponent's chakra and copy it. Or he could sample it and change his chakra to a nature that had an advantage over the one he sampled.

Even worse, if all it took was a chakra donation for Kakashi to gain Obito's MS and a Susano'o, then Naruto could study Sasuke's chakra and turn his own eyes into a pair of Rinnegan that can use Sasuke's teleportation jutsu.

We kind of just breezed past all that in the story.

#71 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:00 PM

Another missed opportunity imo was for Naruto to learn FTG.

I think that Yamato did say that he have the potential to learn it when he saw a brief flash of Naruto using it against Kisame, when he was spying on Bee and Naruto in that cave.

Again another missed opportunity by Kishi. Then again this whole manga is riddled with missed opportunities and lost potential due to either Kishi losing interest or being incompetent enough to write a coherent story.
  • Ace1225 likes this

#72 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:05 PM

Another missed opportunity imo was for Naruto to learn FTG.

I think that Yamato did say that he have the potential to learn it when he saw a brief flash of Naruto using it against Kisame, when he was spying on Bee and Naruto in that cave.

Again another missed opportunity by Kishi. Then again this whole manga is riddled with missed opportunities and lost potential due to either Kishi losing interest or being incompetent enough to write a coherent story.

I agree but honestly, he didn't need it.....He achieved that level of speed without it 

• JDG973 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#73 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:01 PM

What I meant by 'blaming Goku' was the lack of subtly gotta destroy the surrounding environment to win the battle.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users