Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
805 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 24 December 2016 - 06:42 AM

Previous thread

I mean the implication is that she can tell how many years shes taken and how many it'll take to kill a person.  at least, I think that's what odas implying.''otherwise theres little to no reason to take only fifty if she assumed he was going to die from it anyways.

Bonney rejuvenating someone Big Mom drained? Herself?
 Endless loop?  :P

Do you guys think that after the events of Whole Cake we'll get another arc against the crazy big bitch if she doesn't die here?Or is Luffy gonna one and done her?

It's been a weird arc imo, I wasn't sure we'd get a fight with her 'til the last chapter since it was the "Rescue Sanji" arc... but watching it unfold reminds me of Dressrosa.. we weren't 'spose to fight Mingo either but you know..

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#2 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:07 AM

If Luffy defeats BM this arc the reverie will be beyond my imagination. To ne honest I don't think he will manage to beat an yonkou this arc.and

A few arcs ago everybody in onemanga forums was saying that luffy beating an yonkou is just bad story telling and that the only way he couldcould do ityou was after a second timeskip. That made sense.

Now we know that luffyhas beat two commander level characters, he has a new gear form with so far two forms, a fleet and the possibility to extend all his powers with a df awakening but we also got the best build up to an arc where the antagonist is an yonko and a war, not just a battle of two crews, a war will take place. In this war the SH will have help of the remainder of WB pirates, some wano samurais and the mink warriors. With all that build up and help and knowing what the SH can do, we have to admit they have a small chance of winning even though it will be a close call like always.

What its hard to believe is that half of the SH go on a side quest and end up butting heads with BM and some of the users in this forum believe Luffy can beat an Yonkou so easily with no allies and only half of his crew. Makes no sense.

To beat a yonkou will be a feat that will require the whole crew. Just like arriving at paradise or arriving at new worldworld.

My predictions are:
Luffy will unlock awakening in his jail cell.
Luffy will meet jimbey.
Jimbey will join thethe crew.
No one will die (maybe pedro).
Brooks mission will be a success.
Sanji, luffy and nami will save the vinsmoke from the red wedding.
They will all escape thanks to bropper.
The vinsmoke will think the BM pirates are targeting them because of thethe SH.
The vinsmoke will for ever hate the SH. Vinsmoke will go to the reverie so the world can focus on the threat of the SH.
Reiju will leave and go meet Zeff since she knows the truth.(new parent figure)
Luffy might have a small fight with BM but will be interrupt so they can flee TL.

Lets see how many of those 12 will come true.
Btw WC arc will probability end in april or may (15 chap). Reverie will end in september (10 chap) and then sweet wano.

Edited by Abaroxa, 24 December 2016 - 07:08 AM.

#3 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

someone on reddit pointed out an interesting thing
if all were to go according to BM plans, she would get:
1. clones technology
2. gigantizing drug

is she trying to create an army of giants?
  • retroluffy13 and eemo23 like this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#4 Oben

Oben

Disneyland was an Inside Job

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,559 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:47 AM

someone on reddit pointed out an interesting thing
if all were to go according to BM plans, she would get:
1. clones technology
2. gigantizing drug

is she trying to create an army of giants?

She did say that she wanted gigantification to be able to look her kids in the eyes while eating with them :(

Although army of giants would be a recurring theme, the WG tried it too after all. But both things are useful by themselves, they don't necesarily have to be connected.

#5 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:04 PM

She did say that she wanted gigantification to be able to look her kids in the eyes while eating with them :(

that's what she said, maybe once she's over with the tea party of her dreams, the drug will be used for also other things

Although army of giants would be a recurring theme, the WG tried it too after all. But both things are useful by themselves, they don't necesarily have to be connected.

it's just a random idea, take two useful things and by putting them together you get an even better result
also given the gigantizing drug has the side effect of shortening lifespans (not that BM knows about that), it would be a pretty good fit to have expendable clones to take the drug

if it was judge to get his hands on the gigantizing drug, i doubt he would think it twice before using it on his clone army :shrug:

looking at it from the speculation point of view,

BM currently has caesar who can make an incomplete gigantizing drug

the vinsmokes have the cloning tech

the first one to get access to the other side's tech gets "giant clone army"

Edited by Zeando, 24 December 2016 - 03:35 PM.

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#6 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:07 PM

that's what she said, maybe once he's over with the tea party of her dreams the drug will be used for also other things

it's just a random idea, take two useful things and by putting them together you get an even better result
also given the gigantizing drug has the side effect of shortening lifespans (not that BM knows about that), it would be a pretty good fit to have expendable clones to take the drug

if it was judge to get his hands on the gigantizing drug, i doubt he would think it twice before using it on his clone army :shrug:

looking at it from the speculation point of view,

BM currently has caesar who can make an incomplete gigantizing drug

the vinsmokes have the cloning tech

the first one to get access to the other side's tech gets giant clone army

beyond that, the cloning tech germa has is probably what ceaser needs to comlete his formula in general.  see, if the problem is that lifespan is taken from those he uses on, cellular growth from nothing is what he needs to fix it.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#7 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:29 PM

I just realized Pedro has a bounty over 300 million (close to Luffy post TS), and he's not the strongest of the minks. The three musqeteers seemed to be of a similar level of strength, and thinking Inuarashi and Nekomuarashi are above Pedro in strength is quite logical. So even if this doesn't make clear where they are at strength levels, it does give us another hint of the big Cat's and Dog's strength

Of course, Pedro's high bounty could be more related to the risk he implies as a pirate searching for phonegliphs than to strength, but again, he seems to be on a similar level as Pekoms strength-wise, who's bounty is aldo similar to post-TS Luffy.

So again, even if this is an incredibly blurry approach. it does give us another hint to throw our hypothesis about their strength level.

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#8 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:00 PM

I'm one of the dudes that believe we won't get another time skip and that Luffy is as strong or as close to as strong as he needs to be to conquer the seas. Although his fight with Cracker seriously disappointed me I still believe we won't be seeing him get a crazy powerup outside of his awakening.

With that being said I really see a lot of outcomes forthis arc and the dealings with the big bitch.. with everything that is about to happen it might be real easy to just skate up out of there when the madness happens if.. you know.. cooler heads prevail.

And in our time we have about 20-25 chapters left so if Luffy were to square off with the

#crazybigbitch

it would have to be real soon.

Now another question.. last arc we saw God Usopp awaken haki, do you think any straw hat gets a boost this arc?What will it be and WHO will it be?

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

#9 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,564 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:55 AM

I just realized Pedro has a bounty over 300 million (close to Luffy post TS), and he's not the strongest of the minks. The three musqeteers seemed to be of a similar level of strength, and thinking Inuarashi and Nekomuarashi are above Pedro in strength is quite logical. So even if this doesn't make clear where they are at strength levels, it does give us another hint of the big Cat's and Dog's strength

Of course, Pedro's high bounty could be more related to the risk he implies as a pirate searching for phonegliphs than to strength, but again, he seems to be on a similar level as Pekoms strength-wise, who's bounty is aldo similar to post-TS Luffy.

So again, even if this is an incredibly blurry approach. it does give us another hint to throw our hypothesis about their strength level.

Well the cat and dog fought evenly with jack...... well they couldn't defeat him but they weren't defeated until jack used CC's poison gas bomb. so I assumed they were in the 800-900 range

Wow..... hey forget law pulling focuse. CC is apperently a huge deal in the NW.

Kiadou wants his weapons BM wants his science, even when he demonstrated his super weapon (which seems less impressive then the gas jack had) the entire underworld watched, even Kidd who wasn't interested in gas showed up to watch because of CC's importance.

Is this guy a star or what!

Cc is the man, I just wish his personality didn't take a nose dive after his lose to luffy. CC was tough he was strong, the guy fearlessly attacked a rookie worth 400m and when he was beaten badly he still was thinking and trying to escape he never gave up he was always trying to think of the next step to keep himself in the game...... now he is a cry baby who couldn't escape a preschool....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#10 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,513 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:36 AM

he seems to be on a similar level as Pekoms strength-wise,

who's bounty is aldo similar to post-TS Luffy.

Where is that shown? Even for ''seems''.

I think 330 and 400 are not similar.

Although his fight with Cracker seriously disappointed me

There's nothing to be disappointed, yet.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#11 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:16 PM

Where is that shown? Even for ''seems''.

I think 330 and 400 are not similar.

There's nothing to be disappointed, yet.

Sorry, I meant similar to Baron Tamago, I messed it up with the names.

I think it's fair to say he seems to be on a similar level, as he was able to take out one eye on their first fight, and they look more or less around a similar level for the few pannels we've seen.

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#12 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:44 AM

if pudding is really from a rare race of the OP world, (it is mentioned she's from an unknown rare race somewhere in a databook published around PH, along with pekoms and bepo, https://i.imgbox.com/acpD9Hf6.jpg )

it could mean two possible things:

1) BM did have one of her rare species from her collection as husband

2) pudding isn't her daughter, but just adopted

Edited by Zeando, 28 December 2016 - 06:45 AM.

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#13 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,564 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:52 AM

The data books are never to be trusted

banner.png

#14 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:28 AM

what if the databook was wrong?

is pudding a normal human with a DF?

why even mention her into the "races in one piece" page?

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#15 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,564 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:41 AM

what if the databook was wrong?
is pudding a normal human with a DF?

why even mention her into the "races in one piece" page?

Ya crazy right, the data books listed sabo as dead when they could of just ignored him.

Data books aren't written by Oda which puts them on the same level as the wikia. Let that sink in. The wikia which called cavendish' sword one of the 12 supreme swords....

She could be her own race. I am just wondering why she hid that eye from Sanji if she is. Obviously there was a reason she hid that eye if she wanted to hide her race that is kinda a bad message right Oda? But then again this entire arc has been an anti feminists dream come true so why not.

banner.png

#16 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:09 AM

But then again this entire arc has been an anti feminists dream come true so why not.

You know what? I'll get jebaited, why is this anti-feminist? Tumblr has been loving this arc.

#17 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,564 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:16 AM

You know what? I'll get jebaited, why is this anti-feminist? Tumblr has been loving this arc.

Well I am no sjw and I personally never want to see Robin fight in any arc (even if it is evidence of Oda's lack of ability to handle more crew)

But

I can't help but noticing the first strong woman. The first extremely ugly woman antagonists. Is literally called "big mom" almost implying if a woman isn't good looking she better be good at making children. Which she is, she has many.

But the only time I ever point out stuff like this is to laugh about the fact that some people actually get offended by stuff like that. Once again, idc.

banner.png

#18 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

Well I am no sjw and I personally never want to see Robin fight in any arc (even if it is evidence of Oda's lack of ability to handle more crew)

But

I can't help but noticing the first strong woman. The first extremely ugly woman antagonists. Is literally called "big mom" almost implying if a woman isn't good looking she better be good at making children. Which she is, she has many.

But the only time I ever point out stuff like this is to laugh about the fact that some people actually get offended by stuff like that. Once again, idc.

Feminists are never happy with any female characters. ForI them its like licking your own elbow.

BM imo is cercei from GoT. She thinks she is smarter than the rest and that will cost her greatly.

#19 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,564 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:42 AM

Feminists are never happy with any female characters. ForI them its like licking your own elbow.

BM imo is cercei from GoT. She thinks she is smarter than the rest and that will cost her greatly.

Ya I never understood people complaining about "unrealistic body images" I mean..... half the male characters in op have 8 packs... (something very difficult to achieve) hell every character in OP video games have 10 packs.... (which near impossible)

You don't see men complaining or even caring about that impossible body image....

Either way though I thought that was funny to point out to stop people from crying victory for women in OP

banner.png

#20 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:36 AM

ok, so leaving out the databook

pudding has a third eye (shocking, isn't it?)

normal humans don't have 3 eyes

so where does that extra eye comes from?

1) she has a DF, and that eye is part of her DF power

2) she is a rare race

if pudding is really from a rare race of the OP world

it could mean two possible things:

1) BM did have one of her rare species from her collection as husband

2) pudding isn't her daughter, but just adopted

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users