Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#241 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,506 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:28 AM

Ya you know it does show a different side to the pirating world that was never really highlighted in the beginning of OP.

I should probably give up on how things used to be and just accept now Oda is all about plot twists and surprises.
  • Grimmjagger likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#242 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:33 PM

Don't they mean the deal with BM?

But they were talking about being able to sail her flag. Why would they be talking about all that overtly but also avoiding one word to hint to us something?

Personally this manga is turning into pirates of the Caribbean we are having so many deals and betrayals I am starting to get sick

You guys know how Oda loves drama, besides at this point they are force to turn against BM sooner or later, if not they will just die. (without showing us what they really can do.)

#243 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:36 PM

So if Jinbe dies, you think he should reunite with Koala before he dies and maybe she will be present when he passes on, or is it better if they never reunite, and later on she runs into the Strawhats and tell her what happened, I mean Sado never saw Ace again.

#244 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:15 AM

1) reunite with Koala before he dies

2) they never reunite, and later on she runs into the Strawhats and tell her what happened

maybe she will be present when he passes on (Y/N)

depends on how koala is going to be set as a character after, if she's going to carry on Jimbe's will to let the fishmen(and other races with similar treatment) live freely, she should reunite before and be present when Jinbe dies, that would also open the chance for some important last words

regardless of the importance of Koala after, she meeting again Jinbe would be nice, there was some nice fanart about them being pictured as father and daughter

but having Koala also present when Jinbe dies would be too cruel, and also that would mean Koala would stick close to Jinbe after meeting again, but she should be already busy with the Revolutionaries, so they may meet and leave, and Koala won't be present when Jinbe dies but will know later

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#245 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,890 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:41 AM

You guys know how Oda loves drama,

besides at this point they are force to turn against BM sooner or later, if not they will just die. (without showing us what they really can do.)

Sure, I'm just saying that dialogue can be understood that obvious way.

That doesn't mean they already do.

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#246 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:13 AM

1) reunite with Koala before he dies

2) they never reunite, and later on she runs into the Strawhats and tell her what happened

maybe she will be present when he passes on (Y/N)

depends on how koala is going to be set as a character after, if she's going to carry on Jimbe's will to let the fishmen(and other races with similar treatment) live freely, she should reunite before and be present when Jinbe dies, that would also open the chance for some important last words

regardless of the importance of Koala after, she meeting again Jinbe would be nice, there was some nice fanart about them being pictured as father and daughter

but having Koala also present when Jinbe dies would be too cruel, and also that would mean Koala would stick close to Jinbe after meeting again, but she should be already busy with the Revolutionaries, so they may meet and leave, and Koala won't be present when Jinbe dies but will know later

If so, I want Sabo to be there for her when she grieves. And no I see him more of a big brother to her, I think those types of relationship are as important as romantic. If anyone would understand how she feels it would be Sado.

#247 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

Why are we expecting Jinbei to die?

#248 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:08 PM

The way he has been acting this arc, does seem like he is hiding something. Also this is a way for Oda to kill a Strawhat without killing one of the long time Strawhats, just kill off the new guy.

#249 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:45 PM

Who's expecting it?

There is no benefit from his death.

The way he has been acting this arc, does seem like he is hiding something. Also this is a way for Oda to kill a Strawhat without killing one of the long time Strawhats, just kill off the new guy.

Pedro seems to be hiding something as well. Why don't you expect him to die?

Edited by Abaroxa, 19 February 2017 - 04:46 PM.

• Chillman likes this

#250 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:51 PM

Pedro actually has a real death flag on him since the flashback about losing 50 years

• Grimmjagger likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#251 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

Almost half of the crew has hidden something. Wouldlnt being new mean that he's safe, and that killing him off would be a waste?

#252 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

Sure, I'm just saying that dialogue can be understood that obvious way.

That doesn't mean they already do.

yeah, but it would suck if they just stays "clueless" about BM's scheme and end up getting their asses saved by Luffy and his crew.

#253 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:43 PM

if what Perospero said about being able to turn Caesar into a candy is true, it could be that all the sweets covering the islands of Tottoland are made from people.

considering the sweets are used to make houses and are freely eaten by all the citizens, it would be as if all the islands are covered of corpses, houses made of corpses, and unaware citizens eating corpses

wonder which people were turned into sweets in that case, if only randomly invading pirate crews, or also some citizens

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#254 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,506 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:05 PM

That would make his DF horrible.

I mean not quite as bad as the weight fruit or swim fruit. But right next to the flag fruit in terms of usefulness.

banner.png

#255 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:04 PM

who cares about fighting usefullness,

it's about the horror of the scene, if all the sweets of Tottoland were made from dead people it would add one more level of horror to the world which Big Mom created

as of now in Tottoland there is only a lifespan tax, and random tantrums of Big Mom, but which affect at most only one island,

it still looks tame, considering the citizens gain protection in a dangerous part of the world as the New World, and they also get free food and houses where to live, plus also protection for all the uncommon and rare races which usually get hunt to be sold as slaves

if it turned out the sweets are actually dead people, that could turn off some of the citizens making them rethink if it's worth to live in there, extra points if the sweets are done with citizens, and not only with invading pirates

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#256 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

That would make his DF horrible.
I mean not quite as bad as the weight fruit or swim fruit. But right next to the flag fruit in terms of usefulness.

Guess you didn't like Majin Buu either

#257 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,890 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

Majin Buu is actually strong so...

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#258 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,506 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:13 AM

I don't like silly villains. Which is why I stopped liking cc and Bartolomeo.

banner.png

#259 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:16 AM

I don't like silly villains. Which is why I stopped liking cc and Bartolomeo.

Silly? Bartolomeo? How so? The guy is just a fan boy...

#260 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,506 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

Silly? Bartolomeo? How so? The guy is just a fan boy...

Ya the fanboy stuff got really old. He was an awesome rookie who's brutality was called unparalleled, then he started crying and being unable to speak talking with his backs to people jumping in front of bombs with his body.

I mean you can't deny he was comic relief right?

I would forgive him if he had more of a chance to showcase his brutality and canibal ways but sadly he did in the start then that aspect of his personality faded into the background.

The absolute worst thing ever was when he saved Bellamy. Bartolomeo, the mafia boss, who cuts off people's body parts as trophies, skewers and roasts pirates, the most hated pirate ever. Said "men who fight together are comrades" what the hell?! You guys didn't even fight together you fight eachother.... I would understand if Bellamy and Bartolomeo had to fight off waves of enemies together but that wasn't he case.
All one needs to do is throw a punch at bartolomeo and live to tell the tail and you are then his commrad for life.

So the timeline of Bartolomeo went like this
-intro- ruthless mafia boss killer
-saves Bellamy- bad boy anti hero
-meets luffy- drooling fan boy
-sets sail with luffy- incompetent pirate
  • Grimmjagger likes this

banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users