Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#261 PieSauruS

PieSauruS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:11 AM

Ya the fanboy stuff got really old. He was an awesome rookie who's brutality was called unparalleled, then he started crying and being unable to speak talking with his backs to people jumping in front of bombs with his body.
I mean you can't deny he was comic relief right?
I would forgive him if he had more of a chance to showcase his brutality and canibal ways but sadly he did in the start then that aspect of his personality faded into the background.
The absolute worst thing ever was when he saved Bellamy. Bartolomeo, the mafia boss, who cuts off people's body parts as trophies, skewers and roasts pirates, the most hated pirate ever. Said "men who fight together are comrades" what the hell?! You guys didn't even fight together you fight eachother.... I would understand if Bellamy and Bartolomeo had to fight off waves of enemies together but that wasn't he case.
All one needs to do is throw a punch at bartolomeo and live to tell the tail and you are then his commrad for life.
So the timeline of Bartolomeo went like this
-intro- ruthless mafia boss killer
-saves Bellamy- bad boy anti hero
-meets luffy- drooling fan boy
-sets sail with luffy- incompetent pirate

Are you trying to state that you're disappointed because a bunch of fodders said something about said person doing terrible terrible heinous crimes and it turns out..it was overly exaggerated or not true? Man poor Bart.

#262 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:23 AM

Are you trying to state that you're disappointed because a bunch of fodders said something about said person doing terrible terrible heinous crimes and it turns out..it was overly exaggerated or not true? Man poor Bart.

Not a big fan of reading are we?

No if you go back and look it wasn't just words Bartolomeo was the real deal. The guy took a piss in front of an entire audience threw fake bombs at them defeated hack with a curb stomp he was insanely brutal...... he cut a mans tong out for speaking bad about luffy. What more proof do you want?

This wasn't fodder exaggerating stuff this was a compelete change in character.

Imagine if next arc we see DD he reveals he is a family man who doesn't believe in violence.

Bartolomeo went from cutting and curb stomping people to a comedy act. I, I will say that again, ME, I hated Bartolomeo when I first saw him that is how good he was at being evil.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#263 PieSauruS

PieSauruS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:18 PM

Not a big fan of reading are we?
No if you go back and look it wasn't just words Bartolomeo was the real deal. The guy took a piss in front of an entire audience threw fake bombs at them defeated hack with a curb stomp he was insanely brutal...... he cut a mans tong out for speaking bad about luffy. What more proof do you want?
This wasn't fodder exaggerating stuff this was a compelete change in character.
Imagine if next arc we see DD he reveals he is a family man who doesn't believe in violence.
Bartolomeo went from cutting and curb stomping people to a comedy act. I, I will say that again, ME, I hated Bartolomeo when I first saw him that is how good he was at being evil.

Ooooh nooooo he showed his peepee in front of the crowd. Oh the humanity. You mean Bart beat someone up in a tournament??!!! WHAT. Oh my god indeed this, man must be a terrorist of the highest degree. Luff would never do something Li-oh wait. Amazon.

Sorry could you link the panel where he actually cuts the said person's tongue?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Locormus