Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
497 replies to this topic

#481 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

Ya like how dd could turn things into string, he will turn things into fortress.
Idk I am really trying to make his DF good. It is hard.

His DF is only defensif IMO, which is why it can't be great.
oualdp95dc5.gif

#482 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,378 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

Well yeah with his son, Chiffon had to escape ofc.

You're right, but to think someone like Capone would give up his life for his newfound soft spot is character development and sadness at the same time.

• Grimmjagger likes this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#483 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:10 PM

You're right, but to think someone like Capone would give up his life for his newfound soft spot is character development and sadness at the same time.

I'd like to see it, but I don't think we've seen enough of Capone to have that kind of moment with him

• eemo23 and Grimmjagger like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#484 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,699 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:17 PM

Idk about that, Sanji almost burnt his whole body down with a small spark.

So either his defenses aren't that impressive, or he has a video game weakness to fire. I would call him the Martian man hunter but the Martian man hunter would eat him for breakfast

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#485 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

Idk about that, Sanji almost burnt his whole body down with a small spark.

So either his defenses aren't that impressive, or he has a video game weakness to fire. I would call him the Martian man hunter but the Martian man hunter would eat him for breakfast

That's a possibility and if he's weak to fire, would the bomb in the Tamtebako useless?

oualdp95dc5.gif

#486 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

There were a few discussions, but most people agreed Carmel wasn't Weevil's mother.

lol to 'most'

My theory was that Caramel used Purin's memory fruit to alter Weebley's memory so that he would think that she is his mother.

#487 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,932 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

lol to 'most'

So how many percent?

Tell that to Marco wankers. :laugh:

It can be offensive, though. Just not from the fruit alone. I mean he needs to equip himself with weapons inside but the fruit makes it an easy business to sneak-shoot.

• Grimmjagger likes this

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#488 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,699 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:30 AM

That's a possibility and if he's weak to fire, would the bomb in the Tamtebako useless?

I think his fruit itself is worthless but it's awakening has potential. Imagine pica's fruit only with fortresses.

Maybe Oda will prove me wrong but as of now it is a slightly better slightly worse version of wapolls fruit

banner.png

#489 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,378 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

http://readms.net/r/...ece/863/4193/16

Well would you look at that? The two with the highest number of death flags this arc throw themselves in death's way to save Luffy. 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#490 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,932 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:52 PM

I hope there is Sun Wukong's race in One Piece and Kaidou is actually a dragon

#491 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

I hope there is Sun Wukong's race in One Piece and Kaidou is actually a dragon

-> Monkey Mink

#492 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,932 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:30 PM

-> Monkey Mink

No, I mean even down to how SWK came to be (a boulder)

#493 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,699 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:48 AM

http://readms.net/r/...ece/863/4193/16

Well would you look at that? The two with the highest number of death flags this arc throw themselves in death's way to save Luffy.

I am starting to get a really bad feeling that those "death flags" were just Oda's way of setting up the fact that those two aren't scared of death. You know, so us fans won't cry "ass pull" when her powers don't effect either of them.

Hey you know what would be crazy, if her powers actually effected luffy, I mean we know they won't. But could you imagine the surprise if they did?
Nami "wait luffu?!? When did you start caring if you love or die?
Luffy "well I kinda beat dd so I have a real good chance of becoming PK if I play it a little safe.... also I kinda found this girl I like..... wouldn't mind settling down with her after these battles are over.....also I have a brother again, and a dad I want to meet.....also I kids want to hang out with law one more time..... hey whys this about me brook is also scared of death!"
Brook "yohoho if I die who will make op readers want to drop the manga"

Oh random thought, did anyone else imagine what it would be like if bluree trapped someone completely out of her league in the mirror world? Like WB or burgess or luffy?

Mont dor "hey sister I haven't seen you in your mirror world what's wrong with it?"
Bluree "nothing! Nothing is wrong why would you ask such stupid questions! Why aren't you in a book right now! See doesn't feel to good does it!"
Mont dor "isn't your house in mirror world?"
Bluree "maybe it was, hey it's a nice day out I want to enjoy the weather"
Mont dor "well the towns people have been reporting seeing WB in their mirrors do you know what that's about? His yelling is keeping people up"
WB "the second you get back in here witch I will crush your bones into powder!!!!!!!!!!!"
Bluree "I didn't hear anything"

banner.png

#494 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,378 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:20 AM

BM really needs Mr."I will fix this" or someone to fix their mess right now because things are just not going their way right now.

The one man who is actually doing something to stop Luffy and co. is just a "lowly son" 

Smoothie is... Only God knows what Smoothie is doing. 

Our man Jinbe had enough time to ready a cup of sake and offer it to BM, which is the equivalent of giving the finger to her.

Opera's bounced and is probably on his way to set sail forever to another land like Lola.

Pekoms will probably arrive at the very end and say, "momma you won't believe what I just heard"

This party's been hyped to be so important with so many big wigs supporting BM to be there. But dayum, no one has actually tried to stop Luffy and the madness besides Katakuri.

I know you may think that he can see the future and the others are too shocked to react, but cry me a river - Top tiers should be prepared to react to the most unexpected situations. 

s7218980.jpg

#495 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,699 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:56 PM

I hate to say I told you so........ but.....

You know in many ways it isn't really fair. For DD's arc he had guest apperences by burgess, sabo and above all an admiral.
BM gets..... what.... 5 fodder "underworld bosses"? Awesome..... got to love that influence....

banner.png

#496 NostalgiicBlade

NostalgiicBlade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:00 PM

Don't know if anyone has brought this up but with the big mom /rescue sanji arc wrapping up soon I don't think we will jump straight to want. I think as much as Ida as been pumping up the reveire (probably spelled it wrong) that we will get a what's going on mini arc. Maybe mini arc is a push, but at least 4 to 8 chapters on the world summit and what will happen and the effects that will ripple through out the world. Though I really am looking forward to wano I am interested in those state of the world chapters. We might get a deeper understanding of things in the op world, what the world nobles think of one piece the treasure or if it is that,the ancient weapons, how they cant deal with the yonkou and why, the revolutionary army, how the countries that support luffy are viewed by the rest if this comes up.. tho I don't see puffy coming up unless the whole will of d thing comes up, the void century.. basically I'm selfish and I want an info dump. This manga has been going on 20 years and I've been reading it for at least 10. I have kids now and I want answers.
  • dbgetblack likes this

#497 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:47 AM

https://en.wikipedia.../Lady_Marmalade maybe Bm used to be sex worker, and Marmalade was her mentor.

#498 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:49 AM

https://en.wikipedia.../Lady_Marmalade maybe Bm used to be sex worker, and Marmalade was her mentor.

Hancock much?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users