Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
626 replies to this topic

#41 Strikto

Strikto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:17 AM

Let me use more appropriate words, making a mess.

Are you fine with that Captain?

#42 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:49 AM

Let me use more appropriate words, making a mess.

Are you fine with that Captain?

What did I do? I know I usually throw in the odd curse to add emphasis to a point but I never use them to insult people....anymore....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#43 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19163 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:38 AM

So the new trend is, from now on, in each arc, Sanji will meet a girl who is teased to us as his potential lover (but may not end up with him for reasons) who has the ability to see people's mind ? Okay, time to ship Sanji with Ichigo who can see THE HEART or Rohan Kishibe whose Stand is Heaven's Door.

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#44 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:14 AM

You just reminded me of how little I know about bleach.

Ya the past two girls have had useless DF powers...... Oda really is funny how he doesn't give women useful DF. Even BM had the weaker shadow fruit.

banner.png

#45 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4668 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:10 AM

I think that the toy and bubble fruits are useful. Also Perona.

#46 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19163 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:17 AM

You just reminded me of how little I know about bleach.

Ya the past two girls have had useless DF powers...... Oda really is funny how he doesn't give women useful DF. Even BM had the weaker shadow fruit.

BM has her own fire and lightning. Maybe a combination of a bunch of wannabe can make one powerful, haha.

Well, more like the users suck.

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#47 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:49 AM

I think that the toy and bubble fruits are useful. Also Perona.

Toy fruit is another one on my ever growing list of OHK fruits, they are cool at first but when you really think about it sugar has zero destructive power. All she has is her hands. I mean there is literally nothing she can do to zoro

BM has her own fire and lightning. Maybe a combination of a bunch of wannabe can make one powerful, haha.

Well, more like the users suck.

Ya about that fire. She should read op everyone knows fire is useless.

Also. Weren't these supposed to be things she only breaks out when she is really angry? Guess not only is brook an opponent worth BM's best efforts but he is one that can stand up to them....

And since we all know zoro and brooks relationship,.... for get my theory about G66 helping beat BM. Zoro is going to show up and cut her in half

banner.png

#48 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4668 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:52 AM

Toy fruit is another one on my ever growing list of OHK fruits, they are cool at first but when you really think about it sugar has zero destructive power. All she has is her hands. I mean there is literally nothing she can do to zoro

Do you consider the fruit to be useless or the user? Because if say, Lucci had that fruit Zoro might be a toy.

Ya about that fire. She should read op everyone knows fire is useless.

Akainu?

#49 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:03 AM

Do you consider the fruit to be useless or the user? Because if say, Lucci had that fruit Zoro might be a toy.

Akainu?

No no no I don't play that game. We all know that WB would probably still be in the top 10 pirates if you replaced his quake fruit with the swimming fruit. I rank fruit based on the usefulness of the fruit in combat.
I mean if law lost to lucci that wouldn't make the leopard fruit better then the OP fruit would it? And when enel lost to luffy that didn't make the rubber fruit better then the lightning fruit

What I rank my fruit on is if you were in the OP world what fruit would you ask for?
Also I have a ranking system
1-2 fruit that offer a unique combat system to the user (logia are the biggest example as well as fruit like repel and string)
3-4 fruit that enhance a user's abilities (in ways other then strength) and a user could potentially base their combat system on, best example is the rubber fruit which allows luffy to use his already insane strength to deliver long range punches and such.
5-6 zoan and useless fruit that offer nothing to combat.

Yes akainu did tell us how useless fire is compared to his far superior magma

banner.png

#50 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4668 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:06 AM

and a user could potentially base their combat system on

zoan and useless fruit that offer nothing to combat.

So we're going to ignore Kaku, and Lucci?

#51 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:40 AM

So we're going to ignore Kaku, and Lucci?

Maybe not the best wording but both those require strength in the user's part. I hardly think a weak person could base their combat system on a giraffe's knock cannon....

banner.png

#52 Strikto

Strikto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:10 PM

If sugar's fruit is given to someone who is strong he will be even stronger to the point its almost like akame's cursed blade of 1 hit kill. Whoever let him land 1 touch is a goner be it defending himself with his body or not.

If luffy have not think of using his fruit to pump his blood or inflate his muscles we would probably see luffy in his base form and gear 3rd form at most. Where his fruit would have been in the list of useless DF when haki is introduced.

The creative usage of the fruit and the toughness of a fruit user can make a fruit powerful and dangerous depend on how the user uses it.

And i still do not understand how buggy did not think of finding a carrier for his legs so he can fly permanently. Like couldnt he just pull his legs along while he fly with 1 of his body part tie to the legs like a leash.

And there is the zoan DF that are pretty much useless if given to a user who has the same base as the power.

Compatibility is also an important part to constitue to the power of each DF too.

If we are gonna base flat on the instinctive usage of the DF... no doubt Logia and some paramecia are on the OP tier of fruit. And ope ope no mi will not be in it since it is probably used by someone who does not have any medical knowledge

Edited by Strikto, 30 December 2016 - 12:14 PM.

#53 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:34 PM

Also. Weren't these supposed to be things she only breaks out when she is really angry? Guess not only is brook an opponent worth BM's best efforts but he is one that can stand up to them....

to be fair, prometeus and zeus, in that page with BM and brook, didn't have their full rape faces yet, as they were depicted at first

Spoiler a bit angry, but not so much

Spoiler somehow angry

Spoiler really angry

assuming that description can be counted as a further stage of anger those two and BM can reach
and anyway BM was mostly angry cause someone was snooping her treasure room, more than for the battle with brook, i guess

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#54 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:06 PM

It is weird because the first link you have had people saying BM is in "full blown rage" but you say that is only her a little mad mode.

If sugar's fruit is given to someone who is strong he will be even stronger to the point its almost like akame's cursed blade of 1 hit kill. Whoever let him land 1 touch is a goner be it defending himself with his body or not.

If luffy have not think of using his fruit to pump his blood or inflate his muscles we would probably see luffy in his base form and gear 3rd form at most. Where his fruit would have been in the list of useless DF when haki is introduced.

The creative usage of the fruit and the toughness of a fruit user can make a fruit powerful and dangerous depend on how the user uses it.

And i still do not understand how buggy did not think of finding a carrier for his legs so he can fly permanently. Like couldnt he just pull his legs along while he fly with 1 of his body part tie to the legs like a leash.

And there is the zoan DF that are pretty much useless if given to a user who has the same base as the power.

Compatibility is also an important part to constitue to the power of each DF too.

If we are gonna base flat on the instinctive usage of the DF... no doubt Logia and some paramecia are on the OP tier of fruit. And ope ope no mi will not be in it since it is probably used by someone who does not have any medical knowledge

The massive weakness of the toy fruit being that as long as the opponents body isn't touched they are safe. So a solid object like a sword or shield would offer a person perfect defense from sugars fruit. Thus the fight devolved into who can touch who, the guy with the sword only needs to touch that sword to the user's neck (or anywhere with enough power) and the hoby fruit user only needs to touch her hand to the opponent.

But ya I only judge the fruit on its own. It isn't fair to say the rubber fruit is more then just nearly above the garbage level just because luffy has unique ways of using it.

Also I know it was said in the manga. But I hardly doubt the OP fruit needs a medical professional to be useful. I garentee you any random pirate with half a brain if he got that fruit would pick up a book and get a basic understanding of medicine so he can use the fruit correctly. I mean law was no great doctor when he first got that fruit but due to the fact that he lived long enough to cure himself of his sickness he picked up how to use that fruit really quick.

banner.png

#55 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

"It is weird because the first link you have had people saying BM is in "full blown rage" but you say that is only her a little mad mode."

i'm comparing the faces of prometeus and zeus
doesn't the first link make them look sort of bored?
while in the second they're more into it?

Edited by Zeando, 30 December 2016 - 02:30 PM.

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#56 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:39 PM

"It is weird because the first link you have had people saying BM is in "full blown rage" but you say that is only her a little mad mode."

i'm comparing the faces of prometeus and zeus
doesn't the first link make them look sort of bored?
while in the second they're more into it?

Oh now I see.

You know speaking of those two. Isnt it funny how Lola's vivi card was really a non factor? It helped nami play around in the forest avoiding fodder but that is it

banner.png

#57 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:10 PM

After the wedding? Why on earth would they marry pudding off then kill the G66? Sounds to me like they are planning the masacure during the wedding or at least befor the I DOs

After 'I do', Purin will be a sole owner of Vinsmoke enteprise ldt, and will have seat at Reverie.

#58 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:21 PM

and will have seat at Reverie.

hadn't considered this piece before, wonder if the bride-in-law really counts as a successor to the vinsmoke lineage

cause all the usual "noble by blood" thing wouldn't work in that case

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#59 Oben

Oben

Sixpack

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11359 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:45 PM

Oh now I see.

You know speaking of those two. Isnt it funny how Lola's vivi card was really a non factor? It helped nami play around in the forest avoiding fodder but that is it

It probably saved Luffy's life :shrug: He wouldn't have beaten Cracker without Nami's help, and Nami couldn't have helped without keeping the Homies (and Baum in particular) in check.

On an unrelated side note, 11.000 posts  :party2:

#60 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5414 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:08 PM

There's are a few crazy ideas that blew my mind about Pudding:

1) She could have altered BM's memories - Why does BM hate Lola? Wouldn't Lola know how much BM hates her? It seems as though her memory has been altered...

2) Pudding and BB in cahoots! - Imagine Pudding infiltrating crews saying that she is a close relative of theirs, such as being BM's favorite daughter? (Seems unlikely, but could we see Pudding join BB after BM is taken out?) 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users