Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
627 replies to this topic

#621 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:03 PM

I've no idea if this has been talked about here or elsewhere but decided to link it here anyway. This actually would explain alot and I'm fascinated by it, I like the idea.

I'm not 100% behind all what this dude is saying like Ichiji having dragon DNA in him. Wasn't his "Spark Red" for exlosions rather than fire and flames? Obviosuly if I'm wrong, correct me, and if I'm wrong then the following makes no sense ^^

But instead of dragon in him, I think Ichiji has more something like Bombardier Beetle or Mantis Shrimp in him. Bombardier beetle would be rather obvious but I'm honestly more excited about mantis shrimp. Ihciji showed in last chapter that he can land fast punches and mantis shrimps punches have acceleration of 0.22 caliber bullet, and they even create heat and light.

As for Yonji, I have no other idea for his animal than spiders or silkworms. has he even showed his Winching?

#622 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:43 PM

Poor Sanji, he is keep getting trashed by Oda, he is female(yellow) power ranger :unsure:

Unless his flames become white, he is failure.

Oda is really hitting hard his only real pre time skip straight character.

#623 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4670 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:14 PM

Poor Sanji, he is keep getting trashed by Oda, he is female(yellow) power ranger :unsure:
Unless his flames become white, he is failure.
Oda is really hitting hard his only real pre time skip straight character.

There are a number of yellow male power rangers.

In Japan, it's known as Super Sentai, and the yellow ranger is usually a male.
  • Tale likes this

#624 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:24 PM

Why are we even discussing Sanji's gender?

alupdo9963e.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
SLAYERS AND SHINIGAMI NO TORA

https://onemangaforu...1-snake-tongue/
SNAKE TONGUE

#625 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:12 AM

I just want to say that my predictions were wrong.
At the start of totto land arc I tried to predict a 50 chapters arc from 825 to 875 but the way things are going I doubt it.

This arc seriously lack the 1vs1 fight "we" love. We had a lot of clashes that would have made great 1vs1 but nothing more than that.
Here are some of the fights I wanted to see:
Sanji vs katakuri
Sanji vs daifuke
Ichiji vs perospero
Reiju vs smoothie
Pedro vs oven
Nami vs amande
Opera vs luffy
Pedro vs pekoms
Sanji vs bege

#626 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8037 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:11 AM

I've no idea if this has been talked about here or elsewhere but decided to link it here anyway. This actually would explain alot and I'm fascinated by it, I like the idea.

I'm not 100% behind all what this dude is saying like Ichiji having dragon DNA in him. Wasn't his "Spark Red" for exlosions rather than fire and flames? Obviosuly if I'm wrong, correct me, and if I'm wrong then the following makes no sense ^^
But instead of dragon in him, I think Ichiji has more something like Bombardier Beetle or Mantis Shrimp in him. Bombardier beetle would be rather obvious but I'm honestly more excited about mantis shrimp. Ihciji showed in last chapter that he can land fast punches and mantis shrimps punches have acceleration of 0.22 caliber bullet, and they even create heat and light.

As for Yonji, I have no other idea for his animal than spiders or silkworms. has he even showed his Winching?

You tubers are insane. Never listen to a word they say. If a you tuber says something and you were thinking it, imiditally stop thinking it.

I listened to YouTube reviews for a little and some of the things those nut jobs come up with make my head spin.

I mean we all saw the example lawisop posted for us, the one where the youtuber spends 5 minuets speculating about how strong bobbin is, how bobbin is emperor level because he wasn't scared when talking to bm...... and even that is one of the more sane ones, I heard one video where the guy was saying the one piece will be a gem that transports back in time and allows the sh crew to have good childhoods......

Some I am sure aren't insane but I haven't seen those.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#627 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:30 AM

You tubers are insane. Never listen to a word they say. If a you tuber says something and you were thinking it, imiditally stop thinking it.
I listened to YouTube reviews for a little and some of the things those nut jobs come up with make my head spin.
I mean we all saw the example lawisop posted for us, the one where the youtuber spends 5 minuets speculating about how strong bobbin is, how bobbin is emperor level because he wasn't scared when talking to bm...... and even that is one of the more sane ones, I heard one video where the guy was saying the one piece will be a gem that transports back in time and allows the sh crew to have good childhoods......
Some I am sure aren't insane but I haven't seen those.

Yeah I more often than not find their theories hyped as hell or otherwise ridiculous (like this guy I linked had theory about Kaido actually being a dragon who ate OniOni fruit). But like this link, while rest is hyped and overly speculated as they can be, there might be something in the core of the theory
  • captain kidd likes this

#628 Oben

Oben

Sixpack

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11361 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:50 PM

If you fire enough shots in the dark, chances are that you're going to hit at some point :shrug: Doesn't mean it's actually well-thought out and sourced, even if it by chance is correct.

• Jekkusormi and Chillman like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users