Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
794 replies to this topic

#781 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:36 AM

I would not mind if Coby, Hermeppo, Hina, Jango, Fullbody, and some new marines team up to face the straw hats in Wano and eventually become ally to stop the kaido pirates. I hope Smoker realizes that he can't face the straw hats with only G5.

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 18 September 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#782 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:17 AM

As long as smoker is as strong as luffy he could.

I mean.... akainu with G5 coud take down the SH crew, fuji with G5 could take down the SH crew.

Smoker just needs to get stronger, or not lose to a series of bad events.
  • Grimmjagger likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#783 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

Marines is wano. That would be too much. We have the SN, the SH, the beast pirates and the wano residents to focus on.

If marines had to go, they should send someone better than smoker. A simple awakening won't b enough to put him on pair with luffy. As he is right now I don't think he can defeat luffy G2. With awakening he might close the distance with g4 but we know that luffy is about to surprise us and surpass his limits.

All this is far fetched since the only person who knows about the ponyg is brulle. If cp0bl finds out she will be expelled from the BM pirates if not killed.

Btw, brulle should have notified BM pirates about brook because she knows where he is hiding the ponys. Katakuri or even perosperos could have retrieved them last week.

U forgot about the WBpirates, who will have an introduction too. Since there needs to be a reason for the WBpirates to fight alongside the SH, except for Aces sake, and good old friendship with Wano. WB pirates risk utter annihilation against Kaidou, since BBs defeat was overwhelming, ergo weakening to them, after all. 

I rather have less characters introduced in Wano than the arc itself to stretch on for too long. And imo, the arc as it  stands,will already have countless characters in it.

Marines is wano. That would be too much. We have the SN, the SH, the beast pirates and the wano residents to focus on.

Oda can keep the SN for the last fight against Kaido and not show them too much. Oda focused too much on the citizen on DR so putting less focus on them would be good.

If marines had to go, they should send someone better than smoker. A simple awakening won't b enough to put him on pair with luffy. As he is right now I don't think he can defeat luffy G2. With awakening he might close the distance with g4 but we know that luffy is about to surprise us and surpass his limits.

Plot convenience can do a lot of wonder such as Nami outplaying BM. If Oda can make a weakling trio become that strong all of a sudden then there should be no issue for Smoker especially if he is about to meet Vegapunk. Fujitora came in last time and he did not do much and I would rather have a weaker marine that actually has an emotional stake. Just work up some excuse that the marines don't want to lose an admiral who is considered stakeholder in the balance of power. Smoker has been here since almost the start of the series and it would be nice if some kind of closure is being laid out. Tashigi can also bring an even bigger emotional stake for Zoro in this arc cause its swords comic con land  that happens to look down on women.

All this is far fetched since the only person who knows about the ponyg is brulle. If cp0bl finds out she will be expelled from the BM pirates if not killed.

Btw, brulle should have notified BM pirates about brook because she knows where he is hiding the ponys. Katakuri or even perosperos could have retrieved them last week.

You can easily work up some excuse on how CP0 retrieves (interrogating brulle that was kidnapped by the straw hats) that info and would give them a real role in the plot.

Oda cant do  that,the SN continously allying with them without proper explanation would downgrade the story as a whole.  I mean Law and Bege already are timely assets (hopefully Bege will remain to the end), Kidd is an enemy to Kaidou, but Drakes motivation is an utter mystery so far, and needs thoroughly explaning,same with Apoo, who might have been Kaidous underlings even before his alliance with Kidd and Hawkins, therefore  more explaining due to be done.

BTW who believes Smoker to be an asset vs Kaidou? I dont, as long as Oda does not intend to let Smoker be NN in Wano, he should stay the fuck out of it. Either a true powerhouse (Admiral, Garp,Sengoku) is send, or better do nothing instead of wasting our time with senseless smoker panels, and endless stupid chases.

Smoker was and is nowhere near M3 postTS, perhaps close to Sanji lvl at max, which would  make him M4 (M5 with Jinbei)  as for now. 

Edited by capu, 18 September 2017 - 02:14 PM.

#784 Saya

Saya

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNot yet in a location

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:23 AM

Ya i was busy when i wrote that post and wanted to rush it off before i had to leave for the weekend.

So the power scale. The bleach comparison is meaningless because that manga has a guy who can create anything, their power scale is on another level.
So removing bonny, since we dont know how her fruit works, it coud give eternal life, it could just change the physical appearence of the target and they still have the body of their actual age (so they look 10 years old but have the ograns of a 50 year old)
And removing the hobby fruit since we dont know what oda ment by "stop aging" does he mean apperence or everything?
Abd removing laws swap persobality ability, since that comes with the massive down side of losing your body.

The ONLY confirmed eternal life ability is laws ultimate ability. And it costs him his life.

Think about it, even logia, who are made of their element, still age. Even marco, who uses a fruit based off an animal who gets old dies and comes back, even he ages. Even brook, who has the revival fruit, could only revive once.

So after all that, after how special oda has made eternal life fruit. Bm can just grant eternal life when ever she wants? If that is how the soul fruit works how come carmel aged and was planning on retiring? Surely an eternally living person would need a job. How isnt this fruit in the hands of a 2000 year old pirate captain and his immortal crew (how cool would that be)

2- ya he was giving limits, and the clear limit he gave was "no giving life span to humans"
So when bm took lifespan from muscat every fans reaction was "got it! The life fruit! Bm can take and give life" (we were technically wrong but that isnt the point) 

What was your first question when you determined bm used the life fruit (which was actually the soul fruit) i dont want to speak for everyone in such an abstract question, but my first question was "well, if bm can take life and give life to plants and ships. Can she give eternal life to humans?"

So what do you think oda was addressing when pond said "bm cant put a soul in a human"
"Can bm make a human homie?"
Or
"Can bm grant eternal life?"

Besides, the law is clear, no soul in a human, so how else would bm give more life? Surely some aspect of the process would have to involve adding soul to a humans exististing soul and putting it back into their body.

At this point it is just word play, but putting someone else's soul on an existing soul and putting that soul in a human body is still adding a soul to a human.

It is like if you had a friend who said "dont feed me peanutbutter i am allergic" so you mix peanutbutter with jelly and feed it to him..... you still gave him peanut butter. So bm mixing two sous, she is still adding a soul to a human

I don't understand how you got to immortality.
I was asking if it was possible that Big Mom could, instead of extract, infuse souls to someone.

A devil fruit giving eternal life wouldn't be appealing and the only reason that I made that Bleach comparaison was because you said that:

1-it would break the OP power scales. Eternal living BM soldiers would be insane.

You assumed that the soldiers would be Eternal, thus where you probably imagine that by giving more lifespan the soldiers could not be defeated.

2- Taking lifespan isn't eternal life...
Eternal life would be "someone eternal or someone unable to die", I can't see why you are assuming that by taking lifespan, it would grant immortality.

Does it break any law if lifespan is taken?
If a character is 60 years old and decide to grant themselves an amount of 30 years, so instead of dying at 100 years old they would live up to 130 years old, that character can only add more time but, in the end, they could still very well be defeated or killed in whatever situation they are in.

It is like if you had a friend who said "dont feed me peanutbutter i am allergic" so you mix peanutbutter with jelly and feed it to him..... you still gave him peanut butter. So bm mixing two sous, she is still adding a soul to a human

Um...What?

#785 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:18 PM

I don't understand how you got to immortality.
I was asking if it was possible that Big Mom could, instead of extract, infuse souls to someone.

A devil fruit giving eternal life wouldn't be appealing and the only reason that I made that Bleach comparaison was because you said that:
You assumed that the soldiers would be Eternal, thus where you probably imagine that by giving more lifespan the soldiers could not be defeated.

2- Taking lifespan isn't eternal life...
Eternal life would be "someone eternal or someone unable to die", I can't see why you are assuming that by taking lifespan, it would grant immortality.

Does it break any law if lifespan is taken?
If a character is 60 years old and decide to grant themselves an amount of 30 years, so instead of dying at 100 years old they would live up to 130 years old, that character can only add more time but, in the end, they could still very well be defeated or killed in whatever situation they are in.

Um...What?

I apoligize, i should of been more clear.

By "eteranal life" i mean that BM would keep giving her kids and faithful soldiers additions to their life span. Thus meaning they would never die of age.

Of corse they can die in battle. That only makes sense. Ya the soldiers can be defeated, this is why i always argue wolverines powers are stupid, where he cant be killed he could be defeated. That isnt a good comparison since bm's kils given extra life could be killed, they just wouldnt die of old age. And that alone is game changing.

You know, i might have been going the wrong way about this too. Where i do belive eternal life would be over powered as hell.
I might be wrong about the effects of it.

Pedro is our best(and only) example, where he is 40 years older then he appears, he doesnt seem to have the body of a 90 year old. Oda hasnt made it a point at all to show his decaying health during the battle, in fact oda even had pedro ask "how long do i have left" surely if his health was slowly deterierating he would know how long he has left.

So what dies pedro not having the body of a 90 year old mean? Well it means bm taking "life span" doesbt appear to effect rhe physical bodies of the ones taken from. Even the two we have seen drained entirely of their life span died in their current bodies they didnt suddenly wither and age.

So if taking life span doesnt effect a body, why would adding life span? (Which i still say isnt possible)

So even if bm was capable of adding life span to a human's life, which she cant, it wouldnt do anything aside from allow the repipent to live long enough to experence even more illness associated with an aging body.

Ok so the peanut butter and jelly atory is to show the fallacy in saying "bm can just mix the humans soul with the extra soul" even if bm is mixibg the soul she is still adding a soul to a human body.

Side note, pedro being an animal(mink), and since animals can have souls added to them, might make his specific case a grey area, also, if pedro dies, and is a dead body with no soul maybe bm can add some soul, BUT as i said above, adding a soul doesnt change ones body in any way, so giving pedro, who was just blown to bits, more life, would only allow pedro to die from his wounds all over again.

I have to admit this is a productive debate, i have realized because of this, bm isnt taking anything from the people she kills,she is actually reaching out, and touching an intangible number that all people have. A finite number of the exact amount of years someone is to live. And she can change that number. It almost appears in the OP world, a soul can only exist for so long before it dies, and in a freak way, that length is predetermined.

IRL no one actually dies of "old age" we all die of specific age related illness(or in accidents/war). But in OP it appears to be different.

Oh i get the bleach comparison, ya i have seen that ability listed as over powered in a few lists but i never thought it was, in the world of bleach, where fodder's blades shatter off the bodies of the stronger's spiritual preasure, havinf an army of fodder seems useless.

banner.png

#786 Saya

Saya

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:38 PM

I apoligize, i should of been more clear.

I am looking foward to dissect that.

By "eteranal life" i mean that BM would keep giving her kids and faithful soldiers additions to their life span. Thus meaning they would never die of age.

Even so, how many has died due to "growing old"?

Assuming that a character had recieve an addition to their lifespan, they still could be defeated and kill in the situation of them fighting someone stronger.

Of corse they can die in battle. That only makes sense. Ya the soldiers can be defeated, this is why i always argue wolverines powers are stupid, where he cant be killed he could be defeated. That isnt a good comparison since bm's kils given extra life could be killed, they just wouldnt die of old age. And that alone is game changing.

Why are you making comparaison to Wolverine that you would cancel in the same post?

And no matter how you look at it, Magneto would still be able to beat Wolverine even if he reach 200 years old.

You know, i might have been going the wrong way about this too. Where i do belive eternal life would be over powered as hell. 
I might be wrong about the effects of it.

If you can still be killed, that is a thing that would make you be careful about, but if you are referring to immortality then, sure, it is an overpowered gift.

Pedro is our best(and only) example, where he is 40 years older then he appears, he doesnt seem to have the body of a 90 year old. Oda hasnt made it a point at all to show his decaying health during the battle, in fact oda even had pedro ask "how long do i have left" surely if his health was slowly deterierating he would know how long he has left.

I laugh at that but not from your example rather that Pedro is a feline and shouldn't have reach this kind of age.

How should a feline look at their 90s?

I don't remember anyone that had their lifespan stole by the Soul-Soul fruit that had any visible or decaying health issues in One Piece. Maybe only the soul get affected and the internal organs remained intact.
This is the only reason that I can explain why Pedro does not feel any difference other than, the facts of his coming death.

So what dies pedro not having the body of a 90 year old mean? Well it means bm taking "life span" doesbt appear to effect rhe physical bodies of the ones taken from. Even the two we have seen drained entirely of their life span died in their current bodies they didnt suddenly wither and age.

Comparaison time.

For a tree to wither down, it needs time to get to that point, just like a human aging would need time but, with let's say, you decide to give a toxic water to a tree and it dies, it wouldn't wither in a span of 2 minutes but.

Anyway, I imagine that those 2 that had their lifespan completely drowned didn't wither at the moment they were killed but, will eventually.

So if taking life span doesnt effect a body, why would adding life span? (Which i still say isnt possible)

So even if bm was capable of adding life span to a human's life, which she cant, it wouldnt do anything aside from allow the repipent to live long enough to experence even more illness associated with an aging body.

As I wrote above, maybe getting back to a much more younger body needs time for it to be put in effect.

Ok so the peanut butter and jelly atory is to show the fallacy in saying "bm can just mix the humans soul with the extra soul" even if bm is mixibg the soul she is still adding a soul to a human body.

I still don't get what you are trying to say.

Side note, pedro being an animal(mink), and since animals can have souls added to them, might make his specific case a grey area, also, if pedro dies, and is a dead body with no soul maybe bm can add some soul, BUT as i said above, adding a soul doesnt change ones body in any way, so giving pedro, who was just blown to bits, more life, would only allow pedro to die from his wounds all over again.

Technically, the minks are communicating and can use their brains like a human, that alone could make them "humans with an animal-like body".

I think that they would be considered human at some extent, if Pedro dies, I wouldn't be surprised if he cannot receive a soul.

If the wounds are sewed together and Big Mom were to add a soul to his dead body, wouldn't that be enough to give his body enough to heal back to it's original form?

I have to admit this is a productive debate, i have realized because of this, bm isnt taking anything from the people she kills,she is actually reaching out, and touching an intangible number that all people have. A finite number of the exact amount of years someone is to live. And she can change that number. It almost appears in the OP world, a soul can only exist for so long before it dies, and in a freak way, that length is predetermined.

The facts that she is reaching out and use these souls for her own sake, she is taking that from them.

I think you are looking way too deeply into that. Big Mom may only be taking random amount of years from her victims, unless if a soul in the One Piece world is like a time bomb, which, like you said would be a lot freak.

IRL no one actually dies of "old age" we all die of specific age related illness(or in accidents/war). But in OP it appears to be different.

If someone dies from their heart being to aged to produce more blood for their body, I wouldn't call that an illness, mister.

Oh i get the bleach comparison, ya i have seen that ability listed as over powered in a few lists but i never thought it was, in the world of bleach, where fodder's blades shatter off the bodies of the stronger's spiritual preasure, havinf an army of fodder seems useless.

You should consider that the ability is weak in Bleach because it was hold by someone weak, if Aizen or Kenpachi, both have incredible spiritual pressures, had that kind of power, I don't think you would still call it weak tbh.

#787 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:04 PM

Ya of course they can still be killed from getting stabbed or shot or anything like that.

Well i thought the comparison was good but wantes to eliminate the small differences by conceding it isnt perfect.-
Wolverene cant be killed, yet his powers offer him no help in battle.
BM (if she could extend life) coudnt die of old age, but would receive no help in battle.
It is a bad comparison because wolverine can heal and bm (if she could extend life) cant.

Of course not aging in OP is over powered still due to the fact the elderly dont lose much power and one would have all the time in the world(literally) to learn all martial arts and abilities.

How woud a cat look in ita old age? No clue i am a dog person, but since pedro has hair, make it white and give him a few WB scenes of him clutching his heart and talking about his old bones and loss of power.

I am glad you concede there is no physcial effects from the soul taking because that is the lynch pin in my arguement.

What the peanut butter thing means is-
Rule 1- "no adding soul to human body"
Which means bm is not allowed to extend the life of a human body.
Even if you argue bm can mix the human's existing soul with more soul to extend his life, BM would of still added soul to his body.

Someone sowed king baum back together and he is alive so it is possible bm coud bring back pedro as a zombie, but it woudnt be pedro it would be a homie with no memories, unless pudding uses her fruit.

One of the most telling reasons why bm cant extend life if a human is the fact muscat stayed dead. Opera deaerves to stay dead. But muscay doesn't, if bm could bring someone back to life he deserved it and so far we have no right to assume he is alive.

Heart disease? Ya sorry, but you get the point, my point was internal problems cause death, not some clock our souls run on.
I get oda isnt going to give us the cause of death for all enemies bm kills, but physically showing someone shrivled after they lost aome life, or showing any change of physical age, would of made it clear bm is causing physical changes.

Oh ya if aizen had it that would be a different story, and that is another way kubo nerfed his own power, by giving it to a weak guy. Oda did that with several abilities in OP. For example caribou.

banner.png

#788 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

Smoker was and is nowhere near M3 postTS, perhaps close to Sanji lvl at max, which would  make him M4 (M5 with Jinbei)  as for now. 

Hold my beer...

U3Xaadl.gif

• retroluffy13 likes this

#789 Saya

Saya

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:43 PM

Well i thought the comparison was good but wantes to eliminate the small differences by conceding it isnt perfect.-
Wolverene cant be killed, yet his powers offer him no help in battle.
BM (if she could extend life) coudnt die of old age, but would receive no help in battle.
It is a bad comparison because wolverine can heal and bm (if she could extend life) cant.

Hahaha, you just cancel it again!

From your comparaison, you forgot that Big Mom has other abilities like, her homies.

Of course not aging in OP is over powered still due to the fact the elderly dont lose much power and one would have all the time in the world(literally) to learn all martial arts and abilities.

In my opinion, not aging is just powerful but, overpowered? I wouldn't call it overpowered in anyway.
It's true that not aging would give enough time for someone to learn all fighting styles, abilities and informations, but the fact that they can still die wouldn't made them limitless in term of power.
Their personality (Growing a overconfience), the thing they dislike and other various quirks that may play against them.

How woud a cat look in ita old age? No clue i am a dog person, but since pedro has hair, make it white and give him a few WB scenes of him clutching his heart and talking about his old bones and loss of power.

How do you want him to do that? He hardly had any time to fight against someone and like we concluded, maybe the internal and physical organs aren't affected for now or at all.

What the peanut butter thing means is-
Rule 1- "no adding soul to human body"
Which means bm is not allowed to extend the life of a human body.
Even if you argue bm can mix the human's existing soul with more soul to extend his life, BM would of still added soul to his body.

You should have said so to begin with.

Someone sowed king baum back together and he is alive so it is possible bm coud bring back pedro as a zombie, but it woudnt be pedro it would be a homie with no memories, unless pudding uses her fruit.

But, like I said, we can only assume that the minks are threated like humans by Oda. Unless we can see that happen, I wouldn't bet that it is even a possiblity and that it would be way to freak.

One of the most telling reasons why bm cant extend life if a human is the fact muscat stayed dead. Opera deaerves to stay dead. But muscay doesn't, if bm could bring someone back to life he deserved it and so far we have no right to assume he is alive.

I think that Big Mom doesn't really care if any of her children or soldiers dies, if she did, she wouldn't be feared and wouldn't have threated them like she did.

Heart disease? Ya sorry, but you get the point, my point was internal problems cause death, not some clock our souls run on.
I get oda isnt going to give us the cause of death for all enemies bm kills, but physically showing someone shrivled after they lost aome life, or showing any change of physical age, would of made it clear bm is causing physical changes.

I think the changes aren't made at the time Big Mom uses her ability, or maybe they start aging on a faster pace.

Oh ya if aizen had it that would be a different story, and that is another way kubo nerfed his own power, by giving it to a weak guy. Oda did that with several abilities in OP. For example caribou. 

Yes, that is what those people meant when they said it was an overpowered gift, they weren't saying the actual person wearing that power was strong.

#790 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

Ok i am saying BM because it is easier, when i say BM i really mean- "anyone bm deems is worthy of consistently adding 100+ years to their life span to make them live extremely long, eternally if bm keeps it up, if she does actually have that ability"
Yes they would have other ability, but the fact they can live forever wont help them directly in a fight. So in that sense it isnt helpful. Honestly we are gettibg very side tracked obsessing iver my way of saying "eternal life" only means natural causes wouldnt kill the person but they can still die in battle (so irl we would call it "biological immortality, lobsters and some jellyfish have this ability)

But in a manga like OP where characters can grow to be insanely strong the moe they train, giving them eternal time to train is over powered. You see how strong luffy and zoro are fromma few years of training, imagine if someone teained non stop for 100 years, they would laugh at wb.

Idk you might have missed it but i believe pedro got plenty of screen time. And if you dobt think he did, i do, then surely you dont think a single speech bubble wouod be too much to trouble oda for to change an entire mechanic if how a df works.
But it isn't just what oda didnt do, it is also what he did do, pedro not knowing how much time he has left proves his body/organs were uneffected.

Wb was feared without having a disregard for his soldiers, shanks was feared and he risked his life to save 1 a child 2 coby and 3 a dead body and BB even the great and horrible BB came running to save Burgess's life. (He even went as far as to tell burgess to leave ace to him because he doesnt stand a chance)

It would be just smart pirating, if you accidentally kill a loyal soldier who runs one of your islands you revive him. Bm is constantly making deals to enhance her own crew, even bringing in fodder like capone, and she is just going to leave a son dead "to stay scary"? At the very least that son could be used to marry off.

We havent seen any changes and pedro not knowing the pace he is aging at proves to me there is no physical changes. Roger, wb, brooks captain, all knew they were dying. Even garp and sengoku would make comments about their aging, i doubt pedro is the exception to this pattern.

Well the thing with me and bleach, in OP i judge abilities individually since anyone can have them, but in bleach that was hi ability, his alone, no one we know of couls take it from him. (Maybe the 9 espada?) So to judge the ability apart from the only person who could possibly have it...... i dont like that. But i see the problem with doing that and understand where people are coming from now.

banner.png

#791 Saya

Saya

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:40 AM

Ok i am saying BM because it is easier, when i say BM i really mean- "anyone bm deems is worthy of consistently adding 100+ years to their life span to make them live extremely long, eternally if bm keeps it up, if she does actually have that ability"
Yes they would have other ability, but the fact they can live forever wont help them directly in a fight. So in that sense it isnt helpful. Honestly we are gettibg very side tracked obsessing iver my way of saying "eternal life" only means natural causes wouldnt kill the person but they can still die in battle (so irl we would call it "biological immortality, lobsters and some jellyfish have this ability)

Isn't there like a bunch of theories suggesting Kaido is, in fact, immortal?

If Big Mom is at Yonko level, would it be wrong for her to be a little overpowered?

But in a manga like OP where characters can grow to be insanely strong the moe they train, giving them eternal time to train is over powered. You see how strong luffy and zoro are fromma few years of training, imagine if someone teained non stop for 100 years, they would laugh at wb.

Like you are saying, in a manga like One Piece, but if the person creating that manga, Oda at this point, would use that kind of ability for the last bosses. This would prevent that kind of ability to go freely around.

Idk you might have missed it but i believe pedro got plenty of screen time. And if you dobt think he did, i do, then surely you dont think a single speech bubble wouod be too much to trouble oda for to change an entire mechanic if how a df works. 
But it isn't just what oda didnt do, it is also what he did do, pedro not knowing how much time he has left proves his body/organs were uneffected.

I remember when that was said, yes, but like I have been saying in my previous posts, they probably will wither in time.

Wb was feared without having a disregard for his soldiers, shanks was feared and he risked his life to save 1 a child 2 coby and 3 a dead body and BB even the great and horrible BB came running to save Burgess's life. (He even went as far as to tell burgess to leave ace to him because he doesnt stand a chance)

It would be just smart pirating, if you accidentally kill a loyal soldier who runs one of your islands you revive him. Bm is constantly making deals to enhance her own crew, even bringing in fodder like capone, and she is just going to leave a son dead "to stay scary"? At the very least that son could be used to marry off.

Unlike Big Mom, White Beard, Shanks and Black Beard aren't ruling an actual empire like Big Mom is doing.
If you look throughout any empire's history, it isn't uncommon to found traces of ruling their empire with fear, or a dictatory system.
  • Chillman likes this

#792 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:03 AM

Will we get inu and meko with healed limbs in wano? Did law help them, given that they need the manpower to defeat kaido.

#793 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

No, like Shanks, they did not lose any strength. *Oda logic*

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#794 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:43 PM

We don't know that though. Shanks may have lost strength when he lost the arm, then trained extra hard to compensate and ended up a lot stronger than before losing the arm.

But Inu lost his leg, so he really should have lost a lot of strength. Neku can probably just fight with his stub instead of a hand

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#795 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,429 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:29 AM

Logic logic...that just means Shanks found a way to be as strong as if he had 2 arms. And had he still had 2 arms he may not have found that way because why would he even try to find it when he had 2 arms, right?

Basically it's like if you have DF you would spend time mastering it (unless you want to completely waste that ability) but if you don't that does not mean you're weaker than your DF-user self because you can just develop your own physicality and fighting skills and Haki so that you can be as strong as or even stronger than if you have DF. Obviously mastering both is ideal but it takes even longer time (probably why most top-tier like Admiral are middle age to old. Luffy isn't counted because main character is main character)

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users