Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
1162 replies to this topic

#961 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,252 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:51 AM

Darn my response wasnt posted? Stupid internet glitch....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#962 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,475 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:59 AM

Darn my response wasnt posted? Stupid internet glitch....

Did you post NSFW material? The Internet automatically filters, you know :lol:

• captain kidd likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#963 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:49 AM

After watching the last jedi and the walking dead reaction videos, I actually appreciate that Oda almost never kills his characters and even if you are disappointed with a favorite like Sanji. As long as he is alive he will hopefully have the chance to shine again.

I appreciate the fact that Luffy actually has known parents and parental figures (Dragon, Garp, Dadan). It explains his unreal strength and it give him bonds and its easier with people to connect with him unlike Rey who has no ties to anything and just happens to be godly strong which makes her character feel shallow and empty.

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 10 March 2018 - 10:50 AM.

#964 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:55 AM

After watching the last jedi and the walking dead reaction videos, I actually appreciate that Oda almost never kills his characters and even if you are disappointed with a favorite like Sanji. As long as he is alive he will hopefully have the chance to shine again.

I appreciate the fact that Luffy actually has known parents and parental figures (Dragon, Garp, Dadan). It explains his unreal strength and it give him bonds and its easier with people to connect with him unlike Rey who has no ties to anything and just happens to be godly strong which makes her character feel shallow and empty.

So you are saying that the apple will never fall far from the tree?
You basically saying that unless someone comes from good heritage it makes no sense to be a prodigy? No ancestry then it has to be trash? You are only good as your ancestry?

Yeah, it is cool for luffy to be related to garp and dragon but that does not defy his strength. Explain kaido, BM, WB, akainu. They don't have strong parents?
As far as deaths, I wouldn't mine a few deaths among the main crew. It introduces unpredictability and suspense. The moment a SH dies in real time, not a flashback, we will stop having such correct predictions and Oda will keep us sharp, on the edge where honestly it is where I like to be.

As far as StarWars it is weird for Rey to be the daughter of no ones but anakin was also a no one when he got introduced in episode 1. Whats your point here?

I am not sure about TWD because I only watched the first 2 seasons. But in a world with limited people there isn't much you can progress with the plot. I assume its the main cast interacting with other groups of people while surviving from zombies and fighting for shelter, food and water. Well after 8 seasons if you don't spice thing up you end up watching the same story over and over. If thins didn't change it would be like the simpsons. Almost 30 seasons and bart is still 8 years old. Would you still be happy if carl was still 12?

#965 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,252 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:19 AM

I dont, even characters which the story no longer has a need for oda refuses to kill. Monet maybe died which was a change but oda could of done the same thing with many characters and we wouldnt bat an eye.

Dandan is "known"? She was weak in grey terminal.
I dont like luffys non stop famous blood line.

I get you are likely to try for the same career path as your parents. So luffy dragon and garp all being powerful fighters makes sense. But one being a hero of the marines, one being the worst criminal, and one being a pirate inbetween those two extremes? How does that even make sense? Thats like a father having two kids, one of which grows up to be osama bin laden, the other grows up to be a member of seal team 6. That doesnt happen in real life. Look at luffy's "brothers" they are all basically one interchangable person. Yet luffy is related to a man who is the worlds greatest hero and another who is the greatest villain.

Also, since i am really not a fan of sticking to the past, flashbacks and the such, i couldnt care less who a character is related to. When ace was revealed as rogers son it didnt effect my opinion of him at all. I couldn't care less who luffy's mother is, she could be a world nobel for all i care i really just want to look to the future of the manga not the past.

Idk i dont have famous parents i guess i cant connect with luffy....

banner.png

#966 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:20 AM

Is:
Hajruden the strongest giant;
Nekomamushi he strongest mink;
Smothie the strongest longleg;
Apoo the strongest longarm;
Amande the strongest snakeneck;
Urouge the strongest winged;
Leo the strongest dwarf;
Jimbe the strongest fishmen;
kaido the strongest creature;
Chooper the weakest creature;
BB the strongest "D";
DD the strongest CD;
BM the strongest women;
Akainu the strongest man; and
Rebecca and Shirahoshi tie for biggest criers.

Is this correct?

#967 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:17 AM

Nope

#968 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,252 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:35 AM

Is:
Hajruden the strongest giant;
Nekomamushi he strongest mink;
Smothie the strongest longleg;
Apoo the strongest longarm;
Amande the strongest snakeneck;
Urouge the strongest winged;
Leo the strongest dwarf;
Jimbe the strongest fishmen;
kaido the strongest creature;
Chooper the weakest creature;
BB the strongest "D";
DD the strongest CD;
BM the strongest women;
Akainu the strongest man; and
Rebecca and Shirahoshi tie for biggest criers.

Is this correct?

Well i sure hope there are stronger giants then the guy luffy one shot. Although i should hold my toung..... i dont want the crew to go to elbaf (we saw it damn it) so maybe i am fine with hy...hajr....who ever being the strongest giant.
Oh and i guess i should mention oz oz jr and san juan wolf. I dont think they count as giants, but if they do surely they have to be the strongest.

Ok but even if we want to forget the giant....giants... we still have a contender for strongest giant. Jager D soul. The man picked up a battleship and threw it. Modernday battleships can weigh up to 57,00p tons the new US Ford class Aircraft carriers come in at 100,00 tons. Of course pirate ships which are much more humble come in around 1,000 tons, since the marine battleships are clearly no normal pirate ship, they are probably somewhere near 20,000 tons

Haji was able to repel 10,000 tons very far into the air, but in doing so broke nearly every bone in his body. Compare that to saul who lifted a battleship in a very awkward fashion then threw it into another battle ship without any injury to himself. Also, i kinda half assed that comparison because i am sure you are talking about living characters.

Cat striker only lost a hand i am sure he could get a prostetic and be just as good, dog on the other hand lost i believe most of his leg, i would agree he is prbably the stronger of the two now....unless dog storm only lost a little of his leg (below the femor), but if i remember correctly it was alot of his leg.

You then name the only notable characters from each race....

Oops... nope urgue isnt the strongest winged. Enel is technically from that race even if he replaced his wings with a metal circle. Enel is the strongest "winged" also there are 3 different races of "winged" and the shandorians.

Hahahah chopper the weakest creature. I would also give chopper the "weakest df" title as well.

BB strongest D? Ok if you think he surpassed garp by now. He probably did.

Dd the strongest CD? Idk about that we will have to see if the 5 elder stars can fight. OP rules say they can which would make them the strongest.

Akainu the strongest man? I agree.

Bm strongest woman? Idk.... If hancock isnt stronger then her then devon might be.

banner.png

#969 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:05 PM

Hajrudin is Arlong of giants.

#970 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:29 AM

Well i sure hope there are stronger giants then the guy luffy one shot. Although i should hold my toung..... i dont want the crew to go to elbaf (we saw it damn it) so maybe i am fine with hy...hajr....who ever being the strongest giant.
Oh and i guess i should mention oz oz jr and san juan wolf. I dont think they count as giants, but if they do surely they have to be the strongest.

Ok but even if we want to forget the giant....giants... we still have a contender for strongest giant. Jager D soul. The man picked up a battleship and threw it. Modernday battleships can weigh up to 57,00p tons the new US Ford class Aircraft carriers come in at 100,00 tons. Of course pirate ships which are much more humble come in around 1,000 tons, since the marine battleships are clearly no normal pirate ship, they are probably somewhere near 20,000 tons

Haji was able to repel 10,000 tons very far into the air, but in doing so broke nearly every bone in his body. Compare that to saul who lifted a battleship in a very awkward fashion then threw it into another battle ship without any injury to himself. Also, i kinda half assed that comparison because i am sure you are talking about living characters.

Cat striker only lost a hand i am sure he could get a prostetic and be just as good, dog on the other hand lost i believe most of his leg, i would agree he is prbably the stronger of the two now....unless dog storm only lost a little of his leg (below the femor), but if i remember correctly it was alot of his leg.

You then name the only notable characters from each race....

Oops... nope urgue isnt the strongest winged. Enel is technically from that race even if he replaced his wings with a metal circle. Enel is the strongest "winged" also there are 3 different races of "winged" and the shandorians.

Hahahah chopper the weakest creature. I would also give chopper the "weakest df" title as well.

BB strongest D? Ok if you think he surpassed garp by now. He probably did.

Dd the strongest CD? Idk about that we will have to see if the 5 elder stars can fight. OP rules say they can which would make them the strongest.

Akainu the strongest man? I agree.

Bm strongest woman? Idk.... If hancock isnt stronger then her then devon might be.

I said hajruden because is being set to be the captain of the new giant warrior pirates. He is clearly special compared to the rest of the other fleet captains. Normally in a cover story we get an adventure and I know we've only got 2 pages of his cover story but so far it hasn't been an adventure, it has been him and one other member. Is being set up to be new captain of the giants and he will eventually defeat and have broggy and dorry in his crew. He will also have Oimo and Kashi. Giants are weird because their strength is hard to compare, all I know is that their strength translated into bounties ranges the 200mil. So broggy and dorry were most likely underrated.

If a cat is equal in size to a dog, there is no way the dog would win. In a cat fight were the dog is bigger, the dog normally wins but ends up with serious injuries. In this scenario, like you said, losing a leg is way worse than losing an arm. Unless Law fixes them, there won't be a fight because Inu is out of commission. In the little we saw of the Jack fight it looked like Neko was more terrifying than Inu.

Yep Enel is the strongest. How could I forget Enel-sama.
Well there are 3 tribes of the winged people. But they are very, very similar.
Enel strongest of the birkans
Wiper strongest of the shandorians
Gan Fall strongest of the skypians

Wiper and Gan Fall were really skillful. In the end they lost to enel. How would you ranked them strength wise.

I was hasty to assume BB as the strongest 'D' but garp is old and we really never saw him do anything. All he did in present time was send marco flying after a, much like Sanji, sneaky attack. All his other feats were from the past. If was indeed stronger than BB then the clash of BB pirates vs Sengoku and garp would have been totally different. I didn't name Dragon because this man has shown 0 of what he can do.

DD has to be the strongest CD we've seen. The 5 elders are not CD. I thought they were but when after the events of Dressrosa, Akainu stormed in their room and told them to not do everything the CD tell them to do.

BM vs Devon or BM vs Boa. Interesting..

Hajrudin is Arlong of giants.

I don't get it

#971 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,252 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:33 AM

I said hajruden because is being set to be the captain of the new giant warrior pirates. He is clearly special compared to the rest of the other fleet captains. Normally in a cover story we get an adventure and I know we've only got 2 pages of his cover story but so far it hasn't been an adventure, it has been him and one other member. Is being set up to be new captain of the giants and he will eventually defeat and have broggy and dorry in his crew. He will also have Oimo and Kashi. Giants are weird because their strength is hard to compare, all I know is that their strength translated into bounties ranges the 200mil. So broggy and dorry were most likely underrated.

If a cat is equal in size to a dog, there is no way the dog would win. In a cat fight were the dog is bigger, the dog normally wins but ends up with serious injuries. In this scenario, like you said, losing a leg is way worse than losing an arm. Unless Law fixes them, there won't be a fight because Inu is out of commission. In the little we saw of the Jack fight it looked like Neko was more terrifying than Inu.

Yep Enel is the strongest. How could I forget Enel-sama.
Well there are 3 tribes of the winged people. But they are very, very similar.
Enel strongest of the birkans
Wiper strongest of the shandorians
Gan Fall strongest of the skypians

Wiper and Gan Fall were really skillful. In the end they lost to enel. How would you ranked them strength wise.

I was hasty to assume BB as the strongest 'D' but garp is old and we really never saw him do anything. All he did in present time was send marco flying after a, much like Sanji, sneaky attack. All his other feats were from the past. If was indeed stronger than BB then the clash of BB pirates vs Sengoku and garp would have been totally different. I didn't name Dragon because this man has shown 0 of what he can do.

DD has to be the strongest CD we've seen. The 5 elders are not CD. I thought they were but when after the events of Dressrosa, Akainu stormed in their room and told them to not do everything the CD tell them to do.

BM vs Devon or BM vs Boa. Interesting..

I don't get it

I dont know, a wolf vs a minx, i would put my money on the wolf. Unlikely fight since wolf hunt in packs which is much smarter then what cats do.

Oh that is a good question, gan fall i would rank the lowest, but wiper I was struggling with. He was set up as the physical equal to luffy in skypiea. If urgue hadnt gotten much stronger over the time skip i think there is a legitimate question if he is stronger then urgue, but for now, with feats alone, urgue has to be the stronger.
Of course he isnt blowing up islands so enel is stronger by far then all of them.

Devon i will have to hold my breath on, but hancock vs BM would be one awesome fight.
1st, even if i am wrong when i say any cocky little shit is immune to BMs life stealing, hancock surely is immune to it. She is hancock, she would show up, look down on bm and laugh.
2ndly BM is a tank, not a dodger. She was hit by nami twice, jimbe, and apperently even cannon balls hit her from time to time, she even clashed fists with luffy. Hancock doesnt care if her opponent is a tank she will turn them to stone with a kick. Which means unless bm shows us she can dodge all attacks, she will be beaten badly.
3rd we have seen how bad bm's homies are, they can be lured away. That means, even if bm is immune to hancocks love beam, her homie may not be. As we have seen with transponder snails, hancock can love beam semi living things.
4th their fighting styles are opposites. Hancock clearly is a quick fighter wheres bm is slow and relies on her strength.

I have no clue who would win the fight since i am not the author oda can do anything he wants with this fight. Hell he could make hancock scared, he could make bm faster then we have seen her so far, he could even nerf hancock and make her forget she can turn things to stone with a kick. But feat for feat it looks like hancock wins.

Well garp has one of the best strength feats he threw an iron ball the size of a battle ship at luffy ship. Regardless, he may be weaker and bbs dfs make up for the fact BB probably isnt as physically as strong as garp

banner.png

#972 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,475 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:16 AM

Kizaru the strongest man who leaves the title for his Saka-chan.

• captain kidd likes this

#973 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:53 AM

Hancock doesnt care if her opponent is a tank she will turn them to stone with a kick. Which means unless bm shows us she can dodge all attacks, she will be beaten badly.

Delulu land respond...Delulu land respond.... :facepalm:

#974 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,252 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:49 AM

Delulu land respond...Delulu land respond.... :facepalm:

I should of said "unless bm can dodge all attacks or keep hancock at bay she will be beaten badly"

Unless you are in fulmine's "haki = counter to everything" camp then you have no business disagreeing with my claim. There are plenty of characters in op with one hit kill moves hancock is one of them. Just like many other characters with one hit kill moves, hancocks can ignore all defenses, meaning they better not let hancock hit them.

Kizaru the strongest man who leaves the title for his Saka-chan.

We all know BB went to MF to try to take the light fruit, but when he saw wb was half dead and kizaru wasnt even scratched, he had to adjust his plans.

banner.png

#975 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,475 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:41 PM

Unless you are in fulmine's "haki = counter to everything" camp

Hey, I didn't say everything.

And yeah, even if part of her body is petrified, BM can just use Hardening and then Hancock may or may not be able to get pass that.

We all know BB went to MF to try to take the light fruit, but when he saw wb was half dead and kizaru wasnt even scratched, he had to adjust his plans.

His original plan is to have Marco push Kizaru to extreme difficulty fight but... :hurr:

#976 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,252 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:58 AM

Hey, I didn't say everything.

And yeah, even if part of her body is petrified, BM can just use Hardening and then Hancock may or may not be able to get pass that.

His original plan is to have Marco push Kizaru to extreme difficulty fight but... :hurr:

You say it can counter df and I say all physical combat abilities, so between the two of us we believe it can stop 99% of anything. We need to find a guy who believes it can stop poison gas and hypnotism and between the three of us CoA will be all you need to win every battle.

Well they say coa is invisible armor, but it if really was then how on earth did chinjoa get turned into a toy? He could of just thrown on full body hardening and just laughed at sugar. Really so should boo and tai maybe even cavendish.

banner.png

#977 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:33 AM

Since Aokiji's freesing can be undone/blocked/stopped like DD did, do you guys think the same could happen with Hankock's fruit? As in, you can set free from being completely petrified DD style if the petrification hasn't been completed or smth like that?

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#978 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,475 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:37 AM

You say it can counter df and I say all physical combat abilities, so between the two of us we believe it can stop 99% of anything. We need to find a guy who believes it can stop poison gas and hypnotism and between the three of us CoA will be all you need to win every battle.

Well they say coa is invisible armor, but it if really was then how on earth did chinjoa get turned into a toy? He could of just thrown on full body hardening and just laughed at sugar. Really so should boo and tai maybe even cavendish.

The degree of mastery or amount matters. I have used this example a lot of times: generally speaking, water is elementally superior to fire, but clearly one drop of water wouldn't put out a huge campfire, would it? So CoA is something that can counter DF abilities, but obviously it's not a be-all-end-all solution. It's your level of CoA vs the opponent's DF level. Hell, if the opponent also has CoA then you're in trouble. For example, Luffy used Hardening and he still got stick to Katakuri's CoA+mochi fusion.

So it entirely depends on Hancock's DF's level vs BM's CoA level, which is why I said ''may or may not''.

They didn't even put up Hardening because of how Sugar looked. It was clear they dropped their guard. Besides CoA can counter DF abilities as in prevent them to take effect. What's the point of using it AFTER you got done?

Since Aokiji's freesing can be undone/blocked/stopped like DD did, do you guys think the same could happen with Hankock's fruit? As in, you can set free from being completely petrified DD style if the petrification hasn't been completed or smth like that?

If Hancock's DF even works like Aokiji's, yeah. If it doesn't and just straight up petrifies your whole body instantaneously then nah.

#979 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:37 AM

Oh that is a good question, gan fall i would rank the lowest, but wiper I was struggling with. He was set up as the physical equal to luffy in skypiea. If urgue hadnt gotten much stronger over the time skip i think there is a legitimate question if he is stronger then urgue, but for now, with feats alone, urgue has to be the stronger.
Of course he isnt blowing up islands so enel is stronger by far then all of them.

Devon i will have to hold my breath on, but hancock vs BM would be one awesome fight.
1st, even if i am wrong when i say any cocky little shit is immune to BMs life stealing, hancock surely is immune to it. She is hancock, she would show up, look down on bm and laugh.
2ndly BM is a tank, not a dodger. She was hit by nami twice, jimbe, and apperently even cannon balls hit her from time to time, she even clashed fists with luffy. Hancock doesnt care if her opponent is a tank she will turn them to stone with a kick. Which means unless bm shows us she can dodge all attacks, she will be beaten badly.
3rd we have seen how bad bm's homies are, they can be lured away. That means, even if bm is immune to hancocks love beam, her homie may not be. As we have seen with transponder snails, hancock can love beam semi living things.
4th their fighting styles are opposites. Hancock clearly is a quick fighter wheres bm is slow and relies on her strength.

That first paragraph made realise that the skyisland arc was the first arc where the population weren't fully useless combat wise. Not talking about armies because that always makes a difference but they had gan fall and wiper. Gan fall was clearly superior to the rest of the SH before they got used to the air pressure and Wiper took down one of the priests. The other arc other than skypie that had a strong fighter was dressrosa with the amazing one leg kyros.

I know Boa looks op right now but so did DD when he was introduced. DD was literally controlling top tiers like jozu during MF. At first it looked like anyone could get captured by it but a little bit of will power and you are good to go. Granted that DD eventually showed us attacks like overheat, gods thread, sky's path, birdcage and repair operation. Just by saying all this he seems to be on a whole new level but he fell to Luffy.
Boa right now also looks amazing but Oda will nerf her powers for sure. It will be something about haki, will power and self respect. Note that she couldn't turn momonga into stone.

Boa biggest feat will be to defeat Sanji without even knowing of his existence. Sanji sees her a mile away and loses all the blood on his body.

#980 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,475 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:03 AM

DD was literally controlling top tiers like jozu during MF. At first it looked like anyone could get captured by it but a little bit of will power and you are good to go

Obviously not anyone would get captured by it...

And little bit of willpower? G4's Hardening consumes a lot of Haki as Law said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users