Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
1068 replies to this topic

#1061 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,312 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:13 AM

Rayleigh told Luffy about advanced CoO (seeing future). I wonder if he mentioned CoA and CoC. He's called Dark King, is that Dark thing CoA or what?

Not sure what advanced CoA does though. I suppose it's just...even harder than Hardening? CoC is kinda already shown with physical impact on surroundings (cracking ship, splitting cloud, shockwave throwing Law away)

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1062 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:29 PM

We'd all make a fruit that would ruin the power levels of the op-verse.
We kind of have to give props to Oda for not making over the top df.
Apart for kaido who survived a 10,000 feet drop everything is relatively fair.

Lol i wasnt bragging about how awesome my df was that it would be ruining the power levels of op.

I was amazed oda touched on one of my ideas yet ruined it so much...... he is like the opposide of the mitus touch, all the gold he touches he turns into garbage.

Me as an editor "ok oda i know you have a big emperor arc coming up, i have the perfect emperor level df for BM"
Oda "ok all ears"
Kidd "sure, so it is called the emotion fruit, it allows the user to control entire armies of fodder by manipulating their emotions, and for the user they may use different emotions to grant different powers."
Oda "i like where your heart is but i kinda want a whole "living flowers" theme..."
Me "well maybe the emotion of empthay allows bm to grant life to inadimate objects"
Oda "ya..... i am thinking i am just going to rehash the shadow fruit, the fans wont notice right?"

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#1063 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,312 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:26 AM

Lol i wasnt bragging about how awesome my df was that it would be ruining the power levels of op.

I was amazed oda touched on one of my ideas yet ruined it so much...... he is like the opposide of the mitus touch, all the gold he touches he turns into garbage.

Me as an editor "ok oda i know you have a big emperor arc coming up, i have the perfect emperor level df for BM"
Oda "ok all ears"
Kidd "sure, so it is called the emotion fruit, it allows the user to control entire armies of fodder by manipulating their emotions, and for the user they may use different emotions to grant different powers."
Oda "i like where your heart is but i kinda want a whole "living flowers" theme..."
Me "well maybe the emotion of empthay allows bm to grant life to inadimate objects"
Oda "ya..... i am thinking i am just going to rehash the shadow fruit, the fans wont notice right?"

Emotion is better than fire, rain, lightning manipulation and what the shadow fruit can do? BM's DF is OP. She's just nerfed by plot-armor.

Also I just remember: Iva's DF can ''heal'' with hormone. Betty's DF fires up willpower. Perfect combo! Bring a near-dead person to Iva and Betty and you suddenly have a new fighter, recovered in both body and spirit. Dragon must have recruited those two so that RA members can be reused in battle until they are literally squeezed to death. How's that for evil?

• Madara D Dragon likes this

#1064 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:04 AM

Emotion is better than fire, rain, lightning manipulation and what the shadow fruit can do? BM's DF is OP. She's just nerfed by plot-armor.

Also I just remember: Iva's DF can ''heal'' with hormone. Betty's DF fires up willpower. Perfect combo! Bring a near-dead person to Iva and Betty and you suddenly have a new fighter, recovered in both body and spirit. Dragon must have recruited those two so that RA members can be reused in battle until they are literally squeezed to death. How's that for evil?

so they get a boost in willpower which is the key element for haki...
even if they can't use it they are all trained in fishmen karate, a martial art that uses water therefore it can cause harm to logias.
Damn the RA might have the most op fodders in the op-verse.
Edit: giants > minks > fishmen > RA (fodders ranks)

Edited by Abaroxa, 16 May 2018 - 04:17 AM.

#1065 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:07 AM

Edit: giants > minks > fishmen > RA (fodders ranks)

First off u forgot to include the samurais/ninja.

Thinking about it, was it stated that the giants are the strongest country? I dont remember the scene, in which BM talks about her failed alliance with the giants, good enough, but i think something like this was implied...

If so i still would say, that the samurai should then be the 2nd strongest country, since first off, much like the giants, they were able to resist "any" connection to the WG and the yonkou (pre Kaidou war, which in itself still has alliance between a yonkou and a certain amount of samurai/ninja (shoguns forces)), even with WB, GR as far as we know Wano never took their flag, or am i wrong here (dont remember the minks or Momo/Kanjuuro/Kinemon ever implying that the entire samurais did affiliate with WB or GR (i believe they were against it, like Kine, Kanj were), only that Oden+Inu+Catty did?)?

Man i am  so hyped for Wano. Sadly, even though i was always hyped about the RA too, Reverie comes first, but at least for me i finally wanna see the rest of the crew again....been far too long...since i imagine that Reverie will be around 10-15 chaps, and afterwards, when switching to Wano, i dont see Oda directly showing us a confrontation between the SHs at Wano and the enemies there, but rather some plot progress (as to say ok thats how Wano is structured, thats what happened since Momo etc were gone, and also some adventure/exploring/backstory), thus until we can see the actual war/battles i believe we will have to wait until next year....(Reverie ~10-15 chaps, exploring/backstory etc. ~ 5-10 chaps at least, with only minor clashes/clashes against "fodders" (NW standard)).

Oda might skip all that and directly show us the conflict, but i dont see him doing that honestly...

On the other hand Weevil might happen before Wano (hopefully, since then we will finally be able to compare Law and Zoro powerwise).

Edited by capu, 16 May 2018 - 07:11 AM.

#1066 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:43 AM

First off u forgot to include the samurais/ninja.
Thinking about it, was it stated that the giants are the strongest country? I dont remember the scene, in which BM talks about her failed alliance with the giants, good enough, but i think something like this was implied...
If so i still would say, that the samurai should then be the 2nd strongest country, since first off, much like the giants, they were able to resist "any" connection to the WG and the yonkou (pre Kaidou war, which in itself still has alliance between a yonkou and a certain amount of samurai/ninja (shoguns forces)), even with WB, GR as far as we know Wano never took their flag, or am i wrong here (dont remember the minks or Momo/Kanjuuro/Kinemon ever implying that the entire samurais did affiliate with WB or GR (i believe they were against it, like Kine, Kanj were), only that Oden+Inu+Catty did?)?

Good points but unfortunately I can't factor the unknown without guessing so I rather just leave it out.
It's like trying to determine Dragons power level. We know he has to be strong but there are a lot of people that jump the gun and rank him as top 5 in the op-verse. He might actually be that strong but what basis is there for that.
The giants case are far from implied. We see those two giants in EL who are petty much fodder and given the a moment of distraction they could wipe zoro and sanji out.

Man i am so hyped for Wano. Sadly, even though i was always hyped about the RA too, Reverie comes first, but at least for me i finally wanna see the rest of the crew again....been far too long...since i imagine that Reverie will be around 10-15 chaps, and afterwards, when switching to Wano, i dont see Oda directly...

15 chapters?!!
Oda wouldn't do that. Thats like 15 weeks of chapters + 4 weeks of breaks, a total of 19 weeks. Thats 4 months and a half. Are you saying wano will only start by mid September?

#1067 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,312 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:08 AM

Are you saying wano will only start by mid September?

Funny enough that makes perfect sense for Oda's amazing scheduling ability LOL

#1068 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:16 AM

Just realised that we are set to meet the real "bad" guys of the series.
If the CD are in fact the main antagonists of what will be the biggest war after luffy gets to raftel then we need to know who luffy is going up against.
This reverie arc will be awesome because I truly believe CDs like saint roswald and saint charloss are nothing but small spineless subordinates of a real threat. This threat will be the king of the CD. Hopefully he will be fight capable and be reasonably strong.

I just had this crazy thought but imagine Law getting captured by the WG and being forced, by a df fruit user that control minds, to give immortality to Kong. Then seeing Kong getting promoted to seat with the gorosei. The gorosei being changed to rokurosei(6 elder stars).

#1069 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:59 AM

Good points but unfortunately I can't factor the unknown without guessing so I rather just leave it out.

Sure thing, made it a bit unclear when i wrote: First off u forgot to include the samurais/ninja. should have included a:  ;) 

It's like trying to determine Dragons power level. We know he has to be strong but there are a lot of people that jump the gun and rank him as top 5 in the op-verse. He might actually be that strong but what basis is there for that.

Well to me Dragon was immediately considered to be among top 7 (no admiral in there) when we heard that he is Garps son (thus the son of the only marine ever to be an equal to prime WB and prime GR) and Luffys farther. This lineage is a thing in op seemingly, since main protagonist will overcome even prime GR and WB. Thus i dont see that Dragon himself does not have a similar,yet possibly bit weaker, standing, especially since he is currently still considered the worlds greatest threat, who entirely outplayed a yonkou and who has no change of plans after having been attacked by a yonkou. Thus however this battle went, it did not lessen the RAs overall strength significantly, since if it had, the RA would not face the entire WG directly afterwards, but first would have to licks its wounds. One does not wage a  war against someone out of a weakened position after all, unless if u still are vastly superior that is, which in RA vs WG case is highly doubtful. 

The giants case are far from implied. We see those two giants in EL who are petty much fodder and given the a moment of distraction they could wipe zoro and sanji out.

I think Elbaf is someone comaprable to "normal" VAs and HQ VAs meaning that there could be a big gap between giants of the ordinary villages and thus that are in their main city/main army. I think Elbaf is structured like many military forces in the past that held value in strength. I.e. a normal gladiator vs. one of there main favs, who had a significantly higher status and a lot more of freedoms because of his greater achievements in battle, thus higher powerlvl/fighting strength/skill (i.e. Rome empire time).

15 chapters?!!
Oda wouldn't do that. Thats like 15 weeks of chapters + 4 weeks of breaks, a total of 19 weeks. Thats 4 months and a half. Are you saying wano will only start by mid September?

Honestly i believe it to be far later than that.

I just had this crazy thought but imagine Law getting captured by the WG and being forced, by a df fruit user that control minds, to give immortality to Kong. Then seeing Kong getting promoted to seat with the gorosei. The gorosei being changed to rokurosei(6 elder stars).

I aint even sure whether Law wont betray the SHs during/shortly after Wano, as of now i truly see that one coming. Only way i see Law remaining to be an ally is, if his entire crew gets slain and he joins the SHs as nakama (which i doubt, since Chopper would not be as important within the crew anymore), or if he joins with his nakama becoming a part of the fleet (which again i dont see happening).

Edited by capu, 17 May 2018 - 07:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Jekkusormi