Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
1227 replies to this topic

#1141 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,839 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:48 PM

Why does that follow? There's a difference between the First Mate and a Cabin boy when it comes to sharing secrets.

That cabin boy is a yonko now plus he gives rayleigh a visit once in a while they may have talked about it.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1142 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:23 PM

Doubt it, if luffy really is the carbon copy of roger everyone tells us he is then i am 100% convinced roger was just dying of some sickness he got being reckless....

It is about special cookie thing that Roger and Luffy share. And I think that is something like titan vessel in SnK, their lifespans are just much shorter. I am not sure that Law and Bonney and BM all together could prevent Luffy's early demice. Luffy wont live any longer than Roger.

#1143 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:23 AM

It is about special cookie thing that Roger and Luffy share. And I think that is something like titan vessel in SnK, their lifespans are just much shorter. I am not sure that Law and Bonney and BM all together could prevent Luffy's early demice. Luffy wont live any longer than Roger.

Pirates lifespan were around 40 years old. Rogers lived to see his 53rd birthday. Thats pretty good.
Honestly I don't know why it took so long for roger to rise and became the pirate king but I am pretty sure Luffy will reach raftel before his 30s.
because this is a shonen and because he has robin. Roger had to get to some island at end of the new word and only then did he travel all the way back to read all the ponygliffs, get someone who could read them, understand how many there are and the difference between them like rio from road from the ones with history or the ones that are just spam. Luffy gets to Zou and the dukes voluntarily give him all the information he needs and a road poneglyff which robin can very casually read. Talk about luck.

I am trying very hard to make some sense of all the information we've been getting recently. Apparently BM is smart and very meticulous.
We know she was associated with rocks. Rocks being an organization, pirate crew or alliance does not matter for now. All we know is that 40 years ago she split from them. Then after rogers death around 20 years ago she became a yonko. I don't know if she stopped being a pirate during those 20 years roger was active but I know she had a poneglyff in her possession. It is very likely she put her piracy activity on hold in order to create a self sustained country known as Totto land.

BM is 9 years younger than roger, she was 44 when roger was 53
Shanks was 15 when roger was 53
WB was 3 years younger than roger, he was 50 when roger was 50

Wb would now be 72
BM is 68
BB is 40
Shanks is 39
Kaido is ??
DD is 41
Kata is 48

I don't know why but I decided to write down all the yonko ages and show that Roger was older than all of them.

Kaido is an interesting character on many levels and the recent information we got of him was that he was old enough to be practicing piracy 40 years ago when he was associated with BM and the rocks.

In aces novel vol 2 it is said that BM and WB are from a older generation than Shanks and Kaido. At first it made me super confused since there is a small conflict. The conflict is the fact that kaido and BM used to practice piracy 40 years ago but only BM was seen as a pirate of an older generation. After some thinking I realised that the generation might be based on when the crew was formed and when did they start getting some recognition of their own.
If what I said above is true then kaido was much like BM inactive for a long period of time. In this case it was against his will since he hasn't shown any reason to sit on the sidelines like BM did.
During kaidos introduction, the narrator said he was captured 18 times by the marines and his enemies. This can explain why he was inactive for so long. He was inactive because he was imprisoned somewhere. Maybe the reason he owes BM a lifelong debt is because she set him free.

In the current era, the second yonko era, the top dogs are kaido, shanks, BM and BB
The previous era, the first yonko era

#1144 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:46 PM

The Big Hat is an amplifier *shrug* like luffy's

#1145 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,436 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:38 PM

Then after rogers death around 20 years ago she became a yonko.

? Where was it stated she wasn't a yonkou before Roger died?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#1146 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:04 PM

Just a thought. For a while I was thinking about Shanks' line.. which Pirate was he talking about? Luffy? Blackbeard? Roger? I'm starting to think he's going to talk about Joy Boy.. I don't know what. But that would really turn tables so much.

#1147 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,642 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:22 PM

Is Yonkou even a thing back then?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1148 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:43 AM

Is Yonkou even a thing back then?

According to Aces novel vol.2, the yonko system only became a thing after rogers death.
She was not a yonko back then.
The yonko was not a thing back then.

Edited by Abaroxa, 14 June 2018 - 03:44 AM.

#1149 Oben

Oben

Lacking Harmony

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,910 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:34 AM

How are we going to treat the Ace novel anyway? It's not canon, after all, and Oda can always change it if he sees fit.

#1150 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:49 AM

According to Aces novel vol.2, the yonko system only became a thing after rogers death.
She was not a yonko back then.
The yonko was not a thing back then.

Yonko=4 emperors

Maybe prior to Roger and during his time, there were 3 emperors or 2.

Roger was obviously not interested in gaining territories. He was all about freedom. On the other hand, Shiki had vast army/fleet at his disposal, so maybe he was some sort of 'emperor' of that time, there's LOCKS captain too, and so on.

#1151 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:06 AM

How are we going to treat the Ace novel anyway? It's not canon, after all, and Oda can always change it if he sees fit.

Oda is involved in the project. Don't have the details but at least I know he does the cover art.
So far all the filler content doesn't go beyond a certain scope and when it touches areas that involve world building there is a stamp of approval from Odas part.
It would be unprecedented for non-cannon material to expand and explore so much of the actual content without consent from the main author.

Yonko=4 emperors
Maybe prior to Roger and during his time, there were 3 emperors or 2.
Roger was obviously not interested in gaining territories. He was all about freedom. On the other hand, Shiki had vast army/fleet at his disposal, so maybe he was some sort of 'emperor' of that time, there's LOCKS captain too, and so on.

According to Aces novel the previous era was ruled by roger, shiki and WB.
Sanko??

#1152 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

Oda is involved in the project. Don't have the details but at least I know he does the cover art.

This doesnt say much actually. Take the films for example. Oda has been involved yet for Strong World for example while the characters are all canon the story itself is not.

So I would say tread carefully with info that is given in another work even if supervised by the aithor.

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#1153 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,839 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:50 PM

Spoiler

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1154 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,642 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:44 PM

I think Oben already posted this once. With the last chapter's new info, who knows, Kaidou may not know he had impregnated BM back when they were associated with Locks.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1155 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,839 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:17 PM

Im calling it. In this arc:
Dragon dies
Bonney dies
Cobra dies
Viola dies
Mjosgard dies
Neptune dies

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1156 Oben

Oben

Lacking Harmony

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,910 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:55 PM

Im calling it. In this arc:
Dragon dies
Bonney dies
Cobra dies
Viola dies
Mjosgard dies
Neptune dies

We're still reading One Piece, you know.

#1157 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,839 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:29 PM

We're still reading One Piece, you know.

Is it because its a shonen or is it because of oda?

We already had a page full of dead kids. It cant get much worse then that.

Edited by Enbima, 15 June 2018 - 04:29 PM.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1158 Oben

Oben

Lacking Harmony

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,910 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:00 PM

Is it because its a shonen or is it because of oda?

We already had a page full of dead kids. It cant get much worse then that.

Because Oda is veeery reluctant to kill characters outside of flashbacks. WB, Ace, Merry, that's about it for the present day (maybe Pedro). I expect Shanks to die too eventually, but for the rest, it doesn't seem very likely just from experience.

#1159 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:49 PM

Revo commander will be captured. Commanders will be 'rear guard' for royalties. It will be Lindberg, Mori and Carasu. Lindberg will be pretty minced. I think that he ll lost an arm. But he wont left behind, it will be Mori or Carasu.

If someone is asking how I know of this, I am one of those people that can remember of changed reality. Or maybe I dreamed that. I have that stuff too. :)

#1160 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,339 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:11 PM

My theory has always been sabo gets captured, then eos arc luffy has to save sabo from the gallows and cement his place in history by doing what wb couldnt- defeating the marines and saving sabo(ace)

Of course half the forum reading this is saying "lol wb was low emperor commander level, he was 1 step from buggy level, that doesnt sound epic"

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users