Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
1304 replies to this topic

#1201 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:13 PM

Huge debate question. I was arguing this the other day, what is the worst logia?

Smoke vs swamp vs snow.

1st off, i know what you are all thinking "where are fire sand and darkness they all suck too" you are correct but they dont suck nearly as much as those three.

swamp is what started this arguement so i will save it for last.

Smoke. This fruit was the first logia and has not survived the test of ago, now that we have see "special parimicum" like dogtooth i cant even justify smoke being a logia. Smoker is a worse dogtooth, how can a paramicum be a bettet version of a logia? It is madness.... well here goes nothing...
Strengths-
1. smoker can extend his fists/attacks like luffy....or any other production paramicum...or aby other logia.

2. Smoker can dodge by changing shape. All other logia and dogtooth can but smoker seems to turn his entire body into the size of a pencil then moves it an entire zip code away from the attack. This either means smoker is really stupid, or smoke moves very fast. Seeing as smoker was able to fly at luffy's speed using his smoke i am willing to bet smoke is fast.

3. Smoke is fast apperently. But not fast enough to fight dd....

4. He can capture people.... the only logia that cant "capture people" are the logia that are so dangerous to surround the opponent in their element would kill their opponent, ya akainu kizaru and enel will do just fine without capturing their opponent..... the swamp logia is actully perfect for this ability, the snow logia can also.... it just isnt used much in a fight because it is a stupid ability, espically since anyone with coa could injur smoker.

5. Smoker can fly. Potentially all logia should be able to, but smoker actually has before, making him and cc the only logia to put into pratice whatwe all think they can do. Maybe crocodile and ace have hovered but what ever screw them.

6. No known elemental weakness. It is a small strength now that coa exists.

So those are the strengths of the smoke fruit, really the flight is all it offers that is unique to it, even that may not be unique.

Snow- this logia should of never existed. It was a non factor in PH, if a logia is a nonfactor you have sincerely screwed up.

Strengths-
1. He walls are supposed to be strong. Well how should i know? We havent ever seen them keep anyone in. Luffy accidentally destroyed one, zoro casually one shot one.... either monet is a liar or her snow is weak to slash/stab attacks. The second one makes sense. Packed snow can be really strong but a knife will still cut through it easily. So she is really only good against non swordsmen.

2. She can make people tired by hugging them.......wow...... what do i even say to that.... if i got within killing distance of an opponent.... i wouldnt hug them i would slit their throat..... her sleep move isnt even instant luffy still had enough time to attack her back, if it was bartolomeo he would of slit her throat killing monet...that what you get for giving hugs in a battle. MAYBE this would be a good ability if its range was a little longer. Maybe.... but still probably not.

3. She can give frost bite with a bite. That is an awesome ability it really is.....in the real world. In op as seen from tashigi, apperently frost bite can just go away after heating it up a little. If monet could bite a limb and the user would then lose all use of that limb, that would be a good ability, still not a one hit kill, but good. Sadly oda either doesnt know what frost bite does or monet only dishes out minor frost bite. Either way this ability is probably worse then giving your opponent a wound that....you know....bleeds.....

4. Transformation into giant snow monster. Listen, this ability didnt work out well for enel so it also wont work for monet, also like i ssid for smoker, any logia can possibly do this only with more dangerous elements.

Weakess- fire.....yep the thing half the sh crew and every fodder with a cannon can produce. She doesnt die or get injured like crocodile or enel, but she....doesnt like fire for some reason. To be fair it is impressive she doesnt get injured, that would be a strength if fire wasnt such a bad weakness.

Finally swamp- this fruit is so lame it was created just so oda could show us how haki works, honestly when i saw this fruit i assumed oda was done making logia and this is all he could think of.
Strengths-
1. drownd people on land- ok so this is the same exact thing smoker can do.... yep just as useless....
2. Endless storage- ya for all those times in the anime when someone has ran out of bullets or knifes.... but wait one second, this is a bad ass ability. Ya using it to hold guns is stupid but what else can it do? He could hold his ship in there every time he lands. Imagine this chapter if instead of luffy tying the sunny up, instead he put it inside his body. Use your imagination and this ability can be not half bad, he can store anything from whole buildings to throw at people, to bombs (like alabasta size bombs) to wild animals (assuming they dont die, the mermaids didnt...oh they can breath under water.....hummm....) he could store a whole castles worth of cannons in his body then use his powers to fire them all at once. "But captain, when caribou was knocked out he lost all his stuff inside him" wrong, dead wrong, caribou lost the treasure (probably he willingly gave it ip so luffy wouldnt cut him open to get it...luffy wouldnt but carbiou doesnt know that) but caribou kept his syth and gatling gun.

Add infinate storage to the fact caribou can do what ever smoker can...... except maybe fly... caribou is like a dogtooth that can store unlimited stuff inside himself.

So what do you guys think, whats the worst bad logia? This isnt as clear cut as the best logia.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#1202 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,167 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:02 AM

I vote for snow. At least in One Piece. In other manga where characters are much more intelligent/witty or the author pays more attention to science then maybe snow would have better applications but in One Piece...the best Oda can manage so far is Nami's weather abilities. Snow looks useless to current level of competition. That said, if it was pre-TS Monet could fodderize the whole SHs easily so depends on what you mean by ''bad''.

Monet clearly has combat speed that can follow Gear2, Zolo and dodge+counter-attack post-TS Soru Tashigi. So she would do fine vs pre-TS SHs.

Her snow wall is broken by Luffy, yeah, but it is post-TS Gear 2 Hardening Luffy. SabaodyLuffy or any other SHs wouldn't do much to it so Monet has great defense. Even if it is destroyed Monet herself is safe.

Her Logia intangibility means none of them can touch her, except for Sanji's flame or Franky's beam but then it's not like she would stand there getting hit. Again, her speed is adequate.

Finally the heat-sucking is real danger. Luffy was beaten by it (well, not beaten beaten but still, he lost his mind there and fell down the pit hole).

So unless Sabaody SHs got some amazing tactic and great cooperation on the field they would not beat her and excuse me, except for that lame robot thing in Thriller Bark what tactic do they have LOL?

Smoke is decent. Oda could have added the terrible smell or made Smoker a second Nami (or mini Caesar) so he could manipulate the component of smoke (carbon dioxide or whatever) to make people hard to breath and faint or something. What a shame! But other than that

-smoke is light and we can see how Smoker can fly and be pretty mobile (never see him fly high like an actual bird though)

-Smoker can solidify it. Which is neat with CoA. Imagine a bunch of Hardening smoke fists like Akainu's meteors. It is a superior Elephant Gattling (Luffy only has 2 arms so he punches rapidly but for Smoker he can literally produces several fists at the same time)

Swamp is also decent. That bottomless space inside his body is kinda like the Yami fruit. He can't negate DF powers but it's not a minus to be weaker than one of the strongest Logia (would have been the strongest if not for the stupid pain sucking and tangibility things). He needs better equipment though, just like Capone. If he stores some Pacifista in there and shoots laser from his stomach or anywhere on his body he would be good.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1203 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:37 PM

I vote for snow. At least in One Piece. In other manga where characters are much more intelligent/witty or the author pays more attention to science then maybe snow would have better applications but in One Piece...the best Oda can manage so far is Nami's weather abilities. Snow looks useless to current level of competition. That said, if it was pre-TS Monet could fodderize the whole SHs easily so depends on what you mean by ''bad''.

Monet clearly has combat speed that can follow Gear2, Zolo and dodge+counter-attack post-TS Soru Tashigi. So she would do fine vs pre-TS SHs.
Her snow wall is broken by Luffy, yeah, but it is post-TS Gear 2 Hardening Luffy. SabaodyLuffy or any other SHs wouldn't do much to it so Monet has great defense. Even if it is destroyed Monet herself is safe.
Her Logia intangibility means none of them can touch her, except for Sanji's flame or Franky's beam but then it's not like she would stand there getting hit. Again, her speed is adequate.
Finally the heat-sucking is real danger. Luffy was beaten by it (well, not beaten beaten but still, he lost his mind there and fell down the pit hole).

So unless Sabaody SHs got some amazing tactic and great cooperation on the field they would not beat her and excuse me, except for that lame robot thing in Thriller Bark what tactic do they have LOL?

Smoke is decent. Oda could have added the terrible smell or made Smoker a second Nami (or mini Caesar) so he could manipulate the component of smoke (carbon dioxide or whatever) to make people hard to breath and faint or something. What a shame! But other than that
-smoke is light and we can see how Smoker can fly and be pretty mobile (never see him fly high like an actual bird though)
-Smoker can solidify it. Which is neat with CoA. Imagine a bunch of Hardening smoke fists like Akainu's meteors. It is a superior Elephant Gattling (Luffy only has 2 arms so he punches rapidly but for Smoker he can literally produces several fists at the same time)

Swamp is also decent. That bottomless space inside his body is kinda like the Yami fruit. He can't negate DF powers but it's not a minus to be weaker than one of the strongest Logia (would have been the strongest if not for the stupid pain sucking and tangibility things). He needs better equipment though, just like Capone. If he stores some Pacifista in there and shoots laser from his stomach or anywhere on his body he would be good.

Hahaha well i am glad you mentioned tactcs and tb because in TB the sh crew demonstraited apperently they are the smartest crew to ever exist. What they did to oz was insane. It made the sh crew look much smarter then we all know them to actually be...

I have no clue how they would beat monet because monet's "weakness" doesnt seem to function like a normal weakness. Nami seemingly melted her wing off, but then money had her wing back like normal. If that was a wet knife it would of killed crocodile, but for some reason monet regrew a wing that should be gone.
So idk how the sh crew would deal with her "quasi weakness" all it seems to do is cause her pain, and surely if it is just pain she can fight through it. Maybe there would be a point where she just gave up because of the pain, or the sh crew could throw puddle monet into the ocean....

But monet would be well and truely screwed if the fire did cause damage to her body. Franky zoro usopp and sanji all had fire based moves in SA. And if we count filler luffy had 10,000 degree bazooka.....so obviously luffy solos.

Ya i agree with smoke but to defend my point smoker cant do anything a generic predouction df can. (Except fly) mr 3 if he wanted to could have a "superior elephant gatling" dd could too. And any of those fruits would be harder and stronger then smoke.

I really like the idea of an infinate storage fruit, just that on its own could be an admiral level power if done right. Storing a fleet of battle ships or tanks or massive buldings/weapons to hit people. Maybe even storing a small isand to drop on...other islands. Hey maybe that is how moria's island got across the red line!!!

banner.png

#1204 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:04 PM

Hahaha well i am glad you mentioned tactcs and tb because in TB the sh crew demonstraited apperently they are the smartest crew to ever exist. What they did to oz was insane.
forgive me for taking a leap here, but is Shanks manipulating the gorosei to the point that they allow him to come to them whenever he pleases to (ok not exaclty how it went, but somehow not so far off either, since it shoudld mean a lot for a yonkou to get such praise by them), not of a far higher magnitude? For such a thing to happen he, imho, needs to have made decisions which were disadvantageous to him as a person, but if the outcome has more upsides ... thus he had to count pros vs cons far more than the SHs ever did.

#1205 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:27 PM

forgive me for taking a leap here, but is Shanks manipulating the gorosei to the point that they allow him to come to them whenever he pleases to (ok not exaclty how it went, but somehow not so far off either, since it shoudld mean a lot for a yonkou to get such praise by them), not of a far higher magnitude? For such a thing to happen he, imho, needs to have made decisions which were disadvantageous to him as a person, but if the outcome has more upsides ... thus he had to count pros vs cons far more than the SHs ever did.

Shanks is so far an enigma, how he has the power he does and why he uses it the way he does is perplexing to say the least. But i can analize his earlier job in the story.

1st off, he sent a letter to WB. Wb predictably ripped it up in front of rockstar and laughed. What was shanks thinking?

2ndly, shanks tried to tell wb to call off ace and NOT enforce his ships ONLY rule. Wb once again predictably was outraged.

3rd shanks was right about the previous two points and wb was wrong to not listening, but does that change the fact shanks should of know he never would of made a difference? If i scream at rhe sea levels "stop rising" i am right about ny message but it is falling on deaf ears, so i shouldn't even bother, or should i?

Then we have the low hanging fruit, shanks lost an arm to fodder. More importantly, shanks, a guy who probably had CoO 12 years ago, somehow let a mountain bandit get away with a smoke bomb...... damn luffy could of beat dogtooth zero diff if only he had a few smoke bombs....

THEN shanks for some reason intercepted kiadou, who should of attacked shanks (remember law's "he will turn his rage on us" speach? Guess that didnt apply to shanks, mihawk and kiadou are both scared of shanks) doesnt seem like a good idea.

Then shanks decided to try and end the MF war. What the hell shanks?!? If you attacked WITH wb maybe ace and wb would of lived, why wait till then? Also shanks is lucky BB was there, because it is possible shanks arrived late wb crew was wiped out and akainu leads the charge against shanks, which would of been a slaughter for his crew.

Shanks seems to be a peace keeper that no one in OP, even the all mighty marines, wants to fight. But why? Why does shanks always stick his nose in other peoples business? Why did he save the wb pirates? Why did he save the bb pirates? Why did he save coby? Why does he want to help the wg with a pirate?
I cant say he is smart until we know why he does what he does, and why no one attacks him.

banner.png

#1206 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,167 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:46 PM

Ya i agree with smoke but to defend my point smoker cant do anything a generic predouction df can. (Except fly) mr 3 if he wanted to could have a "superior elephant gatling" dd could too. And any of those fruits would be harder and stronger then smoke.

But no intangibility

Depends on how hard the solidified smoke is. It can tie Buggy so it's clearly better than normal material

Hey maybe that is how moria's island got across the red line!!!

Maybe Doppelman has its own infinite storage space LOL

#1207 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 July 2018 - 12:31 AM

1st off, he sent a letter to WB. Wb predictably ripped it up in front of rockstar and laughed. What was shanks thinking?

Shanks did predict that WB would do exactly that so i dont have a problem with that. http://mangaseeonlin...34-page-14.html

2ndly, shanks tried to tell wb to call off ace and NOT enforce his ships ONLY rule. Wb once again predictably was outraged.

well if the outcome is so grave, u normally try things to stop it, even if u give them little chances of actually  working right? I think thats what Shanks did, since he said that: "no one will be able to stop ... ... this new era of spiralling into  chaos" which is what Shanks tried to prevent even if he doubted that WB would follow his wishes it was kind of a last resort worth a try, since the outcome/chaos is simply not something Shanks wishes to happen. http://mangaseeonlin...hapter-434.html

3rd shanks was right about the previous two points and wb was wrong to not listening, but does that change the fact shanks should of know he never would of made a difference? If i scream at rhe sea levels "stop rising" i am right about ny message but it is falling on deaf ears, so i shouldn't even bother, or should i?

as said above sometimes someone does things not matter how little the chances since not acting/trying at all is kind of worse right?

THEN shanks for some reason intercepted kiadou, who should of attacked shanks (remember law's "he will turn his rage on us" speach? Guess that didnt apply to shanks, mihawk and kiadou are both scared of shanks) doesnt seem like a good idea.

sry but i have absolutely no clue how that really went down. The clash could just be a proper greeting between those two since kaidou too might have been at a "friendly" relationship (sort of, no better words come to mind....) since Lock pirates where challangers of Roger pirates (or the other way around) thus they might have known each other since their early days and might have build an relation like Law and Luffy. Also possible that Shanks simply had something to really bribe Kaidou?

Then shanks decided to try and end the MF war. What the hell shanks?!? If you attacked WITH wb maybe ace and wb would of lived, why wait till then?

i think he simply wanted  to prevent the war in the beginning since he kind of is a peacekepper of sorts.

He does consider WB a peacekepper and the WG/marines too (both r the lesser evil).

Also shanks is lucky BB was there, because it is possible shanks arrived late wb crew was wiped out and akainu leads the charge against shanks, which would of been a slaughter for his crew.

i dont know why he did not want the marines to kill BB pirates? the only stupid move i see him having done so far...but this one was real stupid , granted.  

and why no one attacks him.

well most likely simply because he is yonkou and an difficult enemy to fight. I mean did Oda not say in Ace story something like he is very hard to find, thus hunting for him has the huge risk of running right into a trap? And again he should be yonkou lvl himself not necessarily the strongest among them (that is kaidou) but still not easily overcome either. 

Edited by capu, 20 July 2018 - 12:34 AM.

#1208 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:06 PM

But no intangibility

Depends on how hard the solidified smoke is. It can tie Buggy so it's clearly better than normal material

Maybe Doppelman has its own infinite storage space LOL

intangibility is cool and all but since i was talking logia that is a non factor since all but darkness have that. i know i said "generic production paramecium" but that was meant as an insult to the smoke fruit. what i should of said to not be confusion was "every logia can do that, in fact that is such an unimpressive feat even generic production paramecium can do that"

even the weaker elements snow and swamp should without a doubt be stronger then smoke. the only element that could really be weaker then smoke is CC's gas, and the gas fruit is an ancient weapon as far as i am concerned it is that over powered.

also buggy was held by a sea stone net.

lol dopple man shadow Asgard, he took in 5000 shadows then just threw TB over the red line.

you know the only reason I dont entirely resign this to "oda messed up again" is moria still wanted to go back to the NW he still wanted to be PK, so what on earth was his plan?

-spend an ungodly amount of money buying/ stealing an island

-turn island into ship (a lot more time and money)

-spend 10 years building army of 1000 zombies many of which are only useful on TB

-create oz the perfect zombie who is too large for any ship and cant swim since luffy never knew how to swim

-become pirate king

was he going to abandon TB and find a new island ship in the NW? was he going to throw TB over the red line again?

banner.png

#1209 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,167 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:14 PM

lol dopple man shadow Asgard, he took in 5000 shadows then just threw TB over the red line.

Awakening would be enough.

#1210 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 10:04 PM

Shanks did predict that WB would do exactly that so i dont have a problem with that. http://mangaseeonlin...34-page-14.html

well if the outcome is so grave, u normally try things to stop it, even if u give them little chances of actually  working right? I think thats what Shanks did, since he said that: "no one will be able to stop ... ... this new era of spiralling into  chaos" which is what Shanks tried to prevent even if he doubted that WB would follow his wishes it was kind of a last resort worth a try, since the outcome/chaos is simply not something Shanks wishes to happen. http://mangaseeonlin...hapter-434.html

as said above sometimes someone does things not matter how little the chances since not acting/trying at all is kind of worse right?

sry but i have absolutely no clue how that really went down. The clash could just be a proper greeting between those two since kaidou too might have been at a "friendly" relationship (sort of, no better words come to mind....) since Lock pirates where challangers of Roger pirates (or the other way around) thus they might have known each other since their early days and might have build an relation like Law and Luffy. Also possible that Shanks simply had something to really bribe Kaidou?

i think he simply wanted  to prevent the war in the beginning since he kind of is a peacekepper of sorts.

He does consider WB a peacekepper and the WG/marines too (both r the lesser evil).

i dont know why he did not want the marines to kill BB pirates? the only stupid move i see him having done so far...but this one was real stupid , granted.  

well most likely simply because he is yonkou and an difficult enemy to fight. I mean did Oda not say in Ace story something like he is very hard to find, thus hunting for him has the huge risk of running right into a trap? And again he should be yonkou lvl himself not necessarily the strongest among them (that is kaidou) but still not easily overcome either. 

idk if he really thought that why did he waste his men's time? kind a weird move....

no once again it isn't like this is a perfect world...... at least it shouldn't be. every move shanks makes, every move he tells his men to make is risky they are living a dangerous life after all. that isn't to say they should hide on an island and never leave, but they should not go for leisurely strolls with no real purpose. not to mention this is an emperor we are talking about, shanks has an image to keep and land to protect, if anyone hears he is moving to talk with WB he could get his lands attacked. all for no possible return?

dying fodder "shanks, they attacked, the pirates, they killed the kids and took the women, they took all out food"

shanks "sorry about that i really wanted to tell WB to not let ace kill BB"

dying fodder "did he..... did he listen to you"

shanks "no it is WB he never listens to anyone"

really this is more of a personal philosophy then anything, I for one do not think it is a good idea to try when there is no possible way to succeed. I am not talking when there is a 0.1% chance of success, I am talking when there is an absolute 0% chance of success. if a meteor was hurling towards earth would yell at it in hopes it would divert its course? 

if this was a zero risk thing i would say go for it, but there are minute risks shanks is taking when he goes for a trip to see WB which he is risking for no possible return, worse then no possible return shanks could of, instead of going to see wb, he could of done something better to stop the "era of recklessness" he could of gone and stopped ace...............OR.......shanks could of gone and killed BB...... dude would of stopped the entire......entire OP if he did that. nope, instead he saw WB and got zero for his efforts. or instead of killing BB shanks could of pulled a jack vs fuji, only shanks would of actually been able to save ace from being sent to ID.

ok the reason i don't buy that is because BM was on that crew with kiadou she was his comrade and kiadou just threatened to kill her over a very small matter. unlike kiadou and bm fighting over who gets to kill luffy, what ever kiadou wanted from WB, either killing kiadou or proving kiadou is the strongest, or just stopping a clash with the marines, it HAS to be more important then luffy. so if his commrad BM gets a death threat for such a minor thing, shanks should of gotten much more, at least a battle, for interfering with such an important task.

well like i said above there are roughly 3-5 different ways shanks could of stopped this war

1- go to ace directly, tell ace he cant beat BB, prove to ace he cant beat BB.

2- kill ace......or i guess just capture ace.....if shanks does it right wb may never even know shanks has ace.

3- kill BB........ I mean i know BB is strong, but was he emperor level? the fight ace put up against BB vs the fight ace put up against akainu are not comparable, shanks should be able to take down BB maybe after a hard fought fight.

4- reason with BB..........if shanks can talk kiadou out of attacking him, he should be able to talk BB out of killing ace, BB doesn't even care about ace BB just wants to kill a pirate to prove he should be a warlord, literally any pirate over 100m bounty would do. go kill jack, pre ts BB should be able to kill post ts jack.

5- intercept BB delivering Ace to ID- my favorite option, ace now knows he cant beat BB, BB has proven his powers to the wg, no one has any reason to attack anymore.

6th- bonus- IDK maybe do what luffy did and attack ID. shanks could of succeed where BB did and luffy failed.

hahaha could you imagine such nonsense?

luffy "you are the guy who beat ace?"

BB "straw hat luffy, thank you for causing such commotion"

shanks "wow this is a busy jail, hey do either of you guys know where ace is being held?"

magellan "oh shit....."

well i wouldn't call shanks stupid, he is far in a ways above the other pirate crews most of whom clearly ate lead paint chips as kids. But his actions are strange, if i knew his motives i would be able to say if his plans make sense or not.

shanks is like a star treck weirdo (keep in mind i have never seen the show or movies) he has swore an oath to keep the peace without interfering ever.(is that the prime directive? something like that) all he ever does is show up and tell someone what is or isn't a smart idea.

shanks "hey wb i wouldnt let ace go kill bb"

shank "hey kiadou i wouldnt try to stop WB"

Shanks "hey akainu i wouldnt keep this war going"

shanks "hey elder stars i have important information for you"

he is like that anoying paper clip from early microsoft word. "I see you are trying to print a document would you like me to......" "shut up paper clip i will figure it out on my own"

banner.png

#1211 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,167 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 06:50 AM

Caesar should go rescue DD. Then he created this powerful brainwash drug that makes Magellan his underling. They decide to go find Moria and Croc.

And we would have the 6th Emperor-like force muahaha.

A man's dream will never die!!!

#1212 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 06:56 AM

They would be more powerful than any yonko(+crew).

#1213 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,167 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:45 AM

They would be more powerful than any yonko(+crew).

You think?

#1214 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 01:03 PM

You think?

magellan moria croc DD and CC

lol that sounds like my back up "dream team"

me "I will take......bartolomeo enel kizaru akainu CC and BB"

trader "all those guys are taken except CC"

me "ok hold on give me a second to think........"

ya i am going to have to agree with hyuga that is a tough crew. DD himself is around dogtooth-crackers level....oh wait sorry, let me channel DD fan boy mode for a second "DD is actually emperor level but gemma knife made him weak". so DD alone could take out any top commander maybe with moria's help.

also, you guys love your "1 hit kill moves" well that crew is nothing but 1 hit kill moves. CC has his poison robe, Moria has his shadow steal ability, Croc has his dehydration, megellan has.....his whole move set.... only DD is missing a 1 hit kill and his ability to control people with strings may count (if he can hold jozu back..... well it is good enough for me.)

-so obviously this crew would be called the "one punch men" and their flag would be a single fist

and if BB who was just one shot by magellan can then go on to kill WB, i think these guys could probably match at least that feat.

the only problem to this seemingly more awesome by the second crew is the fact none of them (ignoring my DD joke above) have admiral/emperor level durability. maybe DD and MAYBE magellan could take more then one hit, if capone can they can (oh wait sorry, bm wasnt serious then) well if jimbe can they can (oh wait bm was hungry then) well if brook can (NO excuses now nerd!)(bm wanted to save him she wasn't trying to harm him too bad) (SHIT!!)

ok but all joking aside, some very weak characters have stood up to emperors......sorry....bm..... some very weak characters have stood up to bm, and if brook can take more then one hit from her so can CC and he should be the weakest there. the only problem is no one can take more then one hit from any of this super crew.

DD uses his paracite to stop the enemies in their tracks, then any of them land their 1 hit kill move and the fight is over.

WCI arc redone-

vs crackers

crackers "this is the end i am here to stop you guys.......why can i move"

DD "paracite"

moria *snatches shadow "weird your shadow is much smaller then your body, is that just armor you are wearing and you are actually a really small guy? weird, well anyway he is asleep now for like 3 days or so, either expose him to sunlight to kill him or just throw him in the water"

DD "also the guy has 0 durability just punch him once and he is out for the whole arc" 

vs dogtooth-

dogtooth "none of you can beat me i can see the future..............what?.......OH GOD NO!!!!! please CC don't do what you are about to do!!!"

CC "what i am not doing anything"

Dogtooth "please what ever you do don't cover this entire island in poison gas, i cant dodge such a massive attack even with seeing the future but you will kill all my family too!"

CC "cover the whole island in gas? what a great idea!!!!"

vs BM 

bm "life or death!!!!!"

Crocodile "who are you talking to that way? me scare of you? you aren't even the same class of pirate as me."

peros "so what? you still cant hurt BM, not even a canon can hurt bm, yep bm is the best tank in OP able to take nearly all physical attacks.............why does mom look like a dehydrated mummy?"

obviously those are oversimplifications but this crew is very over powered, 3 of these guys use poison which has been treated very.....mostly... respectfully by oda. unless oda comes out and says high level characters don't need to breath, this crew is the definition of unstoppable. the only problem is 1 CC needs to grow a back bone, (which i am sure he would, being surrounded by DD and Crocodile) and 2 they would be a bigger detriment to each other then they would be to their enemies. magellan would probably have to stick only to poisons he has antidotes for and same for CC.

banner.png

#1215 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,167 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 11:23 PM

magellan moria croc DD and CC

lol that sounds like my back up "dream team"

me "I will take......bartolomeo enel kizaru akainu CC and BB"

trader "all those guys are taken except CC"

me "ok hold on give me a second to think........"

ya i am going to have to agree with hyuga that is a tough crew. DD himself is around dogtooth-crackers level....oh wait sorry, let me channel DD fan boy mode for a second "DD is actually emperor level but gemma knife made him weak". so DD alone could take out any top commander maybe with moria's help.

also, you guys love your "1 hit kill moves" well that crew is nothing but 1 hit kill moves. CC has his poison robe, Moria has his shadow steal ability, Croc has his dehydration, megellan has.....his whole move set.... only DD is missing a 1 hit kill and his ability to control people with strings may count (if he can hold jozu back..... well it is good enough for me.)

-so obviously this crew would be called the "one punch men" and their flag would be a single fist

and if BB who was just one shot by magellan can then go on to kill WB, i think these guys could probably match at least that feat.

the only problem to this seemingly more awesome by the second crew is the fact none of them (ignoring my DD joke above) have admiral/emperor level durability. maybe DD and MAYBE magellan could take more then one hit, if capone can they can (oh wait sorry, bm wasnt serious then) well if jimbe can they can (oh wait bm was hungry then) well if brook can (NO excuses now nerd!)(bm wanted to save him she wasn't trying to harm him too bad) (SHIT!!)

ok but all joking aside, some very weak characters have stood up to emperors......sorry....bm..... some very weak characters have stood up to bm, and if brook can take more then one hit from her so can CC and he should be the weakest there. the only problem is no one can take more then one hit from any of this super crew.

DD uses his paracite to stop the enemies in their tracks, then any of them land their 1 hit kill move and the fight is over.

WCI arc redone-

vs crackers

crackers "this is the end i am here to stop you guys.......why can i move"

DD "paracite"

moria *snatches shadow "weird your shadow is much smaller then your body, is that just armor you are wearing and you are actually a really small guy? weird, well anyway he is asleep now for like 3 days or so, either expose him to sunlight to kill him or just throw him in the water"

DD "also the guy has 0 durability just punch him once and he is out for the whole arc" 

vs dogtooth-

dogtooth "none of you can beat me i can see the future..............what?.......OH GOD NO!!!!! please CC don't do what you are about to do!!!"

CC "what i am not doing anything"

Dogtooth "please what ever you do don't cover this entire island in poison gas, i cant dodge such a massive attack even with seeing the future but you will kill all my family too!"

CC "cover the whole island in gas? what a great idea!!!!"

vs BM 

bm "life or death!!!!!"

Crocodile "who are you talking to that way? me scare of you? you aren't even the same class of pirate as me."

peros "so what? you still cant hurt BM, not even a canon can hurt bm, yep bm is the best tank in OP able to take nearly all physical attacks.............why does mom look like a dehydrated mummy?"

obviously those are oversimplifications but this crew is very over powered, 3 of these guys use poison which has been treated very.....mostly... respectfully by oda. unless oda comes out and says high level characters don't need to breath, this crew is the definition of unstoppable. the only problem is 1 CC needs to grow a back bone, (which i am sure he would, being surrounded by DD and Crocodile) and 2 they would be a bigger detriment to each other then they would be to their enemies. magellan would probably have to stick only to poisons he has antidotes for and same for CC.

Are you stupid? A football team needs 11 players, even the Strawhats has 10 members. Why the fuck would you divide them into two teams of main and backup? I would just combine them, add in Aokiji, Fuji and Ryokugyu and we would rule the world. :meditate:

#1216 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 07:32 AM

Are you stupid? A football team needs 11 players, even the Strawhats has 10 members. Why the fuck would you divide them into two teams of main and backup? I would just combine them, add in Aokiji, Fuji and Ryokugyu and we would rule the world. :meditate:

You must be GS fan?

Croc even refused to rule the world together with DD, and you want 5 more superstars in a team?

Croc and DD as leading stars, with Moria-CC-Magelan as (deadly)support.

#1217 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,167 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:03 AM

You must be GS fan?

Croc even refused to rule the world together with DD, and you want 5 more superstars in a team?

Croc and DD as leading stars, with Moria-CC-Magelan as (deadly)support.

GS?

captain kidd's context is just willy-nilly mix them up. Enel and Akainu wouldn't listen to each other, either and that's his main team. So better just combine them all under the pretext that they work together well.

If we really talk in-character then these 2 teams are both sort of impossible.

My personal favorite team though is Enel, Croc, DD, Moria, Magellan, Caesar and Jinbe.

#1218 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:10 AM

Well there are 2 reasons.

1st even i have self awareness, making a dream team of the undispited best crew and a having them run train on the rejects of the OP world isnt a fun story.

2nd, by back up and 1st crew. I am not so much talking power wise, i am talking purely how much i like the characters. I like moria crocodie and magellan. But not nearly as much as enel akainu kizaru and so on.

banner.png

#1219 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,167 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:39 AM

Well there are 2 reasons.

1st even i have self awareness, making a dream team of the undispited best crew and a having them run train on the rejects of the OP world isnt a fun story.

2nd, by back up and 1st crew. I am not so much talking power wise, i am talking purely how much i like the characters. I like moria crocodie and magellan. But not nearly as much as enel akainu kizaru and so on.

My crew is better then. Not as overpowered and everyone has a role.

#1220 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:55 AM

My crew is better then. Not as overpowered and everyone has a role.

Oh my crew has roles too. My problem with "roles" is the sh crew gives a warped perception of what roles are.

Does the navigator need to know a storm is 10 miles away heading in our direction? Hell no, all the navigator needs to do is not break the log pose.

Does a cook need to make the best food ever to exist and be able to tell all ingridents in a cake by smell? Of course not, he just needs to not kill the crew with his cooking.

I mean look at BB. The man showed up in prison and just took the 5 best guys he could, didnt give a damn what role they fill. Thats how my crew would be. I mean if jack can roam the seas anyone can.

banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users