Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
1227 replies to this topic

#1221 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,639 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:27 PM

Oh my crew has roles too. My problem with "roles" is the sh crew gives a warped perception of what roles are.

Does the navigator need to know a storm is 10 miles away heading in our direction? Hell no, all the navigator needs to do is not break the log pose.

Does a cook need to make the best food ever to exist and be able to tell all ingridents in a cake by smell? Of course not, he just needs to not kill the crew with his cooking.

I mean look at BB. The man showed up in prison and just took the 5 best guys he could, didnt give a damn what role they fill. Thats how my crew would be. I mean if jack can roam the seas anyone can.

A crew of PK needs to be the best. No satisfaction with no.2 in the field hahaha

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1222 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:52 AM

A crew of PK needs to be the best. No satisfaction with no.2 in the field hahaha

I understand what Kidd is saying.
A good op crew needs a good a good navigator,a good helmsman, a good shipwright, a good cook, a good doctor and a good artillery man.
Luffy is going with the smallest crew possible where most have roles and apart from that they are also fighters.
The crew as it is now is good but the addition of 5 more fighters would cause no harm to anyone.

Kidd is saying that guys like jack can roam the seas by themselves. Well so have the SHs when they got split up. Each and all of them had to travel back to SA alone. Not only that but the crew has divided in two groups in the new world and they always manage to reach their destination.
My point is that SH seem to be good at their roles, can fight and can travel the seas by themselves.

None of the SH is a no.2 they all are no.1

#1223 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,639 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 06:05 AM

None of the SH is a no.2 they all are no.1

That's what I said. kidd on the other hand is saying they don't need to be.

Edited by Fulmine, 07 August 2018 - 06:06 AM.

• Abaroxa likes this

#1224 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:58 PM

There was never a no nami scenario but without her they don't reach their destinations and can easily get caught in the weird grand line storms.
No chopper and nami almost died from a regular flu.
No Sanji and the crew almost starved themselves with their bad management of what they had.
No Franky and merry was destroyed.
No robin and luffy and the crew are just roaming the seas not really competing for the title of pirate king.
I'd say that with jimbe sunny will take less damage.

Zoro and Luffy are the real crew fighters and so I'd say the less valuable member is Brook because apart from being a musician he is a mediocre fighter although he was crucial in WCI.

There is no way other crews can manage themselves through the seas without some specific roles being filled by fodders.

The only people we really saw roaming the seas by themselves where ace, mihawk, aokiji and kaido. They have a thing in common they are commander lvl or above.
Jack never really was by himself. He had fodders that probably allowed him to set sail properly.
But yeah you can always recruit members that can travel alone there are two things to take into account.
1. Its not that easy to recruit commander lvl people.
2. Just because they can it doesnt mean they should. Their maximum potential can be amped by having fodders filling crucial professions. This is helpful because in case of a surprise attack the fighters will be fresh, with a full stomach and with a clear mind. Luffy could have easily been stomped had he been attacked during his travel from Zou to WCI because he was starving.

#1225 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,337 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:14 PM

Ya we were talking the perfect crew, Flumine was saying his crew has every role filled with a guy who I am assuming is good for the job.

my retort was in the way of "you dont need a crew or "roles" to sail" you just need a some idiot who can hold a steering wheel, look at a log pose, and maybe some food. and in the case of mihawk and ace, you don't even need that......

From what I can gather by looking at barolomeo's crew, it seems he has NO roles filled (or no one competent in those roles) on his crew and they just gag scene from island to island.

new theory

Batolomeo's bounty is so low because he doesn't get into any real fights because he doesn't have a competent enough navigator to get him to where he wants to go.

Bartolomeo "ok crew, lets go kill an entire navy base and use the base as our base until the admirals come and run us out!!!!!!"

1 gag scene later

gambina "we are here"

Bartolomeo "WHAT?!?!? this isn't a marine base, this is an island covered in dinos what am i supposed to do here????"

gambina "beat up dinos?"

at marine HQ

"SIR SIR urgent report, Bartolomeo just beat up an entire island of dinos"

bradnew "what? so he beat up like 20 dinos? ok......raise his bounty by.....idk 1m? or 500k? i will give him the 1m but his next act better be impressive"

"SIR urgent report!!!! Bartolomeo just landed at an island the size of a football field inhabited by 6 guys, asked them where the island's marine base was, when they wouldn't stop laughing at him he bombed their outhouse sized homes for 3 days and 3 nights"

brandnew "what a truely unpredictable man, up his bounty by.....200k

you might be wondering "gee captain, if that is true how did he get to DR? surely you cant gag scene your ship through mermaid island"

well, what happened was he messed up going through reverse mountain and actually got sent into the west blue, from there he just gag scened his way across the calm belt. Kinda like how the SH crew escaped the calm belt, only the power of the Bartolomeo gag scene is so great that they actually went the right way.

either that OR.....

Brandnew hates a bounty hunter that only goes after 150m-200m pirates, and he is keeping Bartolomeo's bounty low because he knows Bartolomeo is actually worth a lot more, but he wants the bounty hunter he hates to go after Bartolomeo and get killed.

das bones "hey brandnew you mommy's boy loser I just killed another 150m pirate you suck so much you couldnt even take down a 50m loser hahahahaha"

brandnew "I hate that guy......"

"SIR SIR SIR, urgent report, Bartolomeo effortlessly defeated VA mynard, won B block, apperently has enough durability to tank a poison needle bomb and is physically strong enough to one shot a guy who shrugged off a G2 stomp from luffy like it was nothing!!!!! he is worth way more then 150m, also, did I tell you what he did to hack? he.......he raped him......he just.....he raped him, hack didnt stand a chance....we need to up his bounty to at least 300m"

brandnew "great you leave and i will do that"

brandnew "debora, have that marine who was just in my office killed"

das bones "hey you pencil neck loser I just realized i am so good at 150m bounties i am going to go after a 200m bounty next"

brandnew "debora, change of plans the marine can live, up Bartolomeo's bounty to 200m"

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#1226 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:15 AM

Might as well expect a Zoro vs Mihawk since things are about to get way uglier than Marinfold.
e7734c025aa8c51fa9a905c5a1dc0ed2.png

BIG THINGS ARE COMING TO OMF!

#1227 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,639 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:18 AM

Zolo already defeated Mihawk LOL. That's why one of his eyes is like that.

I wonder if Jack is rescued yet. Zolo should fight him.

#1228 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,639 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:27 AM

O-kiku and Law vs Speed and Holdem. Zolo and Luffy fought Hawkins again. Bakura district has 30 Smile users so Hawkins can ie quite a lot.

Also at this rate Kaidou will be beaten by ''Sanji+Zolo joint effort'' brewed sake. Sanji makes it and Zolo taste-tests it. It will be so delicious Kaidou drops dead. Then Sanji will go cook for every hungry/leftover people in every nook and cranny of Wano.

Beasts pirates are fodderized because Sanji-Zolo perfect teaming up is just too unprecedented an Emperor has no way to fight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users