Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
1287 replies to this topic

#1281 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:47 PM

I hope BM would follow through with killing Zeff and maybe Don Krieg and Gin would show up LOL

Did you forget Kizaru didn't snipe Marco's head after he was seastone cuff'ed, too? :lolxg:

I'm telling you, WG and Marines are actually masochistic charity doers. Except for very grave threat like Roger and Ace (his potential to be accurate) they want to put pirates, living, into Impel Down then waste money on their food and clothes. Why the fuck would they waste that on San Juan Wolf? The guy's portion could have saved hundreds or thousands of people...

Btw, the new databook just says Akainu's magma fruit has the highest offensive prowess among all DFs (not saying it stands at the top alone so maybe it ties with Quake fruit that destroys the world but still)

Ya ID + death penalties make zero sense, i know i hate most plot chapters and i really hated the dull set up to the revire, BUT if oda sat down for 2-3 chapters and actually epxplained the wg i would be really happy.

Elder stars "ok welcome to the revire, first items on the agenda are- 1. why we allow 4 emperors to exist 2. what the admirals do all day 3. why the admirals or even va are not currently killing all weak pirates 4. Why we allow pirates to run the NW 5. Why do we take prisoners when our fleet admiral demands all evil be killed where it stands. 6. Why kuma alone hasn't traveled the GL repeling all pirate ships into space"

I mean.... we have gotten bits and pieces now and then about why, but it is all stupid "balance" reasons.

Lol i cant believe it, the shanks sword win was a win i wanted. This akainu win is out of no where. I responded in length in the vivicard thread. Shortened version of my whole response-
1- this was kinda hinted at
2- ok quake fruit is the strongest paramicum technically every logia (not just magma) can be stronger then it
3- why magma!!!!! Why not light or lightning!!!!!
4- lol melt through everything? In what world?
Oh well i win again lololol. Oh also you may remember this- i said- instead of making magma 100 times better then real life magma, Oda could of just given akainu the acid fruit, there is actually super acid out there that can melt all things except teflon.

When jimbe started to run away he was surprised by an hiding akainu. Before he had the protection from WB commanders, iva-chan and crocodile he got a blow which took a toll on him. This first attack was what led to the Luffy stomach hole.

BM was on the sea with perospero, smoothy fleet and daifuke fleet. They were circling sunny for a good while so the SH attention was spiking. When BM set foot on the sunny, the SH were impressed but not surprised because that was a logical possibility. They had time to set a plan and run with it. During that process, sunnys cabins were ripped apart and the some of the sails were set on fire. Note that there was no surprise factor in this one.

Let's revert some aspects.
Imagine BM was trying to destroy the sunny out of nowhere and akainu was trying to check luffys pockets for candy after 2 hours of chasing him. Would jimbe performance still be the same?

WG probably has rules on how if a pirate is captured alive he goes to prison. They most certainly have rules that they can necessary force to restrain pirates. If a pirate end up dead, then that means he resisted and the marines were forced to take violence measures.
If the rules are like I think they are, then it all falls on the marine making the arrest.. let's say an admiral, they can subdue many pirates easily. Imagine a paradise rookie Vs an admiral. The admiral can control it's strength to capture a pirate alive but I can see akainu killing pirates and writing a report on how they resisted arrest and how he had no choice. On the other hand I see aokiji always capturing pirates alive.
San Juan was probably just lucky because an "aokiji" captured him.
Now that I think about it, during ace,sabo,Luffy flashback there was a great deal on when pirates lose it means death. Mihawk said the same when he fought zoro. When a pirate loses they normally get killed. Meaning that most pirates we see, apart from those under a yonko flag, are undefeated.

This is some major BS. Dod you know fire burns hotter than magma. The whole akainu fruit beating aces fruit never made sense to me. But well, oda is trying to hype up the marine antagonist.

Wow there dude, i am trying to be as nice as i can but nearly everything you just said about the akainu vs jimbe situation is wrong. I get it, you read the war a long time ago and forgot a little, go back and reread it it is a good chapter.

You know what- i am kind, i will do it for you
Chapter 577 pages 9-11
Akainu- "boom!!!! I am back bitches! Did you think a little thing like 2 island shattering quale punches would keep me down? Hey jimbe give me that corps in your hands, oh thay is luffy, well hand him over"
Jimbe "no i have decided to die here!!!!"
Akainu "i dont care if you die just hand over...."
Iva and wb pirate crew fodder "run away jimbe we will protect you!!!!!"
https://file-image.m....jpg?1513523673
Chapter ends
Chapter 578-
Literally the next scene we see of akainu is him running through iva and izuma and several wb pirates
https://file-image.m....jpg?1513523671
Jimbe "i just need to get my fat ass to the ocean and jump in then swim away.....or i will call a shark to carry me away....dont feel like walking all the way to a hospital...."
Akainu "here's Johnny!!!!!!"
Jimbe "oh my god who would of guessed the guy who fell almost instantly to magellan would be equally as bad at stopping admiral akainu"
Jimbe "also.... he sure is running fast, damn i wish i could run that fast, i need to hit the track more....."
https://file-image.m....jpg?1513523671
Then crocodile and the rest of the wb pirste crew jumped in to save luffy and jimbe.
(Side note- if magma is so deadly it can melt through anything..... why was crocodile able to cut akainu's magma body in half....)

Ok so you see where you were wrong? Iva and izuma did jump in front of akainu to save luffy, akainu effortlessly charged through them and cought up to jimbe. Akainu WASN'T hidding somewhete waiting for jimbe (where the hell did you get that?) Akainu was running up from behind jimbe. If jimbe forgot akainu was behind him chasing after luffy that is his own problem.

So in both situations jimbe was aware of the threat, akainu and bm. Vs akainu, akainu jumped up in front of jimbe, asked nicely for jimbe to hand over ace, then said he will have to kill jimbe. You dont get any more notice then that. So your "reverting aspectes" is wrong, both times jimbe knew he had an enemy after him.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#1282 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:34 AM

(Side note- if magma is so deadly it can melt through anything..... why was crocodile able to cut akainu's magma body in half....)

You don't know Croc is actually very strong and Luffy only won because plot? B)

WG probably has rules on how if a pirate is captured alive he goes to prison. They most certainly have rules that they can necessary force to restrain pirates. If a pirate end up dead, then that means he resisted and the marines were forced to take violence measures.
If the rules are like I think they are, then it all falls on the marine making the arrest.. let's say an admiral, they can subdue many pirates easily. Imagine a paradise rookie Vs an admiral. The admiral can control it's strength to capture a pirate alive but I can see akainu killing pirates and writing a report on how they resisted arrest and how he had no choice. On the other hand I see aokiji always capturing pirates alive.
San Juan was probably just lucky because an "aokiji" captured him.
Now that I think about it, during ace,sabo,Luffy flashback there was a great deal on when pirates lose it means death. Mihawk said the same when he fought zoro. When a pirate loses they normally get killed. Meaning that most pirates we see, apart from those under a yonko flag, are undefeated.

That has nothing to do with what I said. My point is after they are caught, they should be quickly executed.

This is some major BS. Dod you know fire burns hotter than magma. The whole akainu fruit beating aces fruit never made sense to me. But well, oda is trying to hype up the marine antagonist

Who said fantasy manga have to follow real-life science? This is in-verse rule. Why don't you call DFs BS because in real life no such thing exists to our knowledge? :huh:

Luffy's being immune to Enel does not make sense either (he may insulate but the heat should still burn him) or Croc's being weak to water (being watered only means his sand gets ''sticky'' but it's still soft and easily disperses, it doesn't make it lose intangibility because there are other Logia who are not completely ''fluid'' like Akainu's molten rock) ...

And well, who said Ace's fire burns that hot? There's a range to fire's temperature and the same goes for magma. It can easily be theorized that for some reason the Mera only produces fire of x temperature which is lower than y temperature of magma.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1283 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 05:52 AM

That has nothing to do with what I said. My point is after they are caught, they should be quickly executed.

Who said fantasy manga have to follow real-life science? This is in-verse rule. Why don't you call DFs BS because in real life no such thing exists to our knowledge? :huh:
Luffy's being immune to Enel does not make sense either (he may insulate but the heat should still burn him) or Croc's being weak to water (being watered only means his sand gets ''sticky'' but it's still soft and easily disperses, it doesn't make it lose intangibility because there are other Logia who are not completely ''fluid'' like Akainu's molten rock) ...

And well, who said Ace's fire burns that hot? There's a range to fire's temperature and the same goes for magma. It can easily be theorized that for some reason the Mera only produces fire of x temperature which is lower than y temperature of magma.

*It's still all about bureaucracy.
Even though they are extremely corrupted they showed they like to apply the law. And they never really said that piracy was punished with death.
It was never stated how long the prisoners were imprisoned in ID. The longest known prisoners were the newkama but that was because they were hiding.

*You are right about it since magma range is from about 400c to 1300c and fire is from about 600c up. There is a small chance akainu magma is hotter than aces fire but nevertheless a chance. It is sad because now I see ace as a small ember..
Fantasy mangas dont have to follow the laws of physics but it would be nice to keep it clean and clear. I'll never stop complaining because at the end of the day oda makes those decisions for plot convenience.

So in both situations jimbe was aware of the threat, akainu and bm. Vs akainu, akainu jumped up in front of jimbe, asked nicely for jimbe to hand over ace, then said he will have to kill jimbe. You dont get any more notice then that. So your "reverting aspectes" is wrong, both times jimbe knew he had an enemy after him.

Ok, I was wrong in the sequence of events in MF but it doesn't change the fact that Luffy got burn and the sunny got burned.
I will not give this win to akainu because it's harder to capture something than to kill.
If BM wanted she could have simply used her elbaf sword attack. Akainu used all his arsenal.
Don't think for a second that I'm defending jimbe because he is a new world whore. He goes with the trending pirate.
Oh and don't forget that BM was in a stupid berserk mode. You would say that berserk mode is stronger but this is not the case. In her berserk mode, it took her 12 hours to chase the SH meaningless and she lost them twice during the chase. The moment she regained her senses she reached cacau island in a matter of minutes and caught up with jimbe.

#1284 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:11 AM

And they never really said that piracy was punished with death

Not all pirates, yeah, but Level 6 prisoners are on death row...Indeed VA Strawberry also said they committed heinous crimes that should be forgotten.

You are right about it since magma range is from about 400c to 1300c and fire is from about 600c up. There is a small chance akainu magma is hotter than aces fire

How is that small?

but nevertheless a chance.

Same way it's also just a chance Ace's fire is hotter than Akainu's magma?

Fantasy mangas dont have to follow the laws of physics but it would be nice to keep it clean and clear

And why is real life science the only clean and clear thing here? How is magma burning fire is not clean and clear?

It's a simple statement: in this manga magma DF burns fire DF.

What's so complicated, messy and dirtily hard to understand about that?...plus it's not like everyone knows about fire and magma temperature so it's not that Oda is challenging a hardcore common knowledge. And even then that's nothing because again, it's in the name of the genre: fantasy. If the author makes a universe where men give birth then that's that. The important thing is internal coherence. Not being real-life coherent

Like I said, you might as well complain about every fantasy-magical thing in One Piece and Oda should never have written this manga by your logic

I'll never stop complaining because at the end of the day oda makes those decisions for plot convenience.

Again, magma can indeed be hotter than flame (a lot) and a fantasy fictional work does not have to follow real-life science so frankly the very basis of your complain is retarded to begin with. Had Oda done something completely wrong and silly and it was not even suitable for the medium then you would have a point, but that's not the case.

And everything in a fictional work is plot, technically. What people hate is PIS and this is not PIS.

If you wanna say if it wasn't for that then Ace would have lived then prove it! Oda could have just made it about CoA and simply said Akainu was this vastly stronger than Ace. He was not even writing himself into the corner, at all.

#1285 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:22 AM

*It's still all about bureaucracy.
Even though they are extremely corrupted they showed they like to apply the law. And they never really said that piracy was punished with death.
It was never stated how long the prisoners were imprisoned in ID. The longest known prisoners were the newkama but that was because they were hiding.

*You are right about it since magma range is from about 400c to 1300c and fire is from about 600c up. There is a small chance akainu magma is hotter than aces fire but nevertheless a chance. It is sad because now I see ace as a small ember..
Fantasy mangas dont have to follow the laws of physics but it would be nice to keep it clean and clear. I'll never stop complaining because at the end of the day oda makes those decisions for plot convenience.

Ok, I was wrong in the sequence of events in MF but it doesn't change the fact that Luffy got burn and the sunny got burned.
I will not give this win to akainu because it's harder to capture something than to kill.
If BM wanted she could have simply used her elbaf sword attack. Akainu used all his arsenal.
Don't think for a second that I'm defending jimbe because he is a new world whore. He goes with the trending pirate.
Oh and don't forget that BM was in a stupid berserk mode. You would say that berserk mode is stronger but this is not the case. In her berserk mode, it took her 12 hours to chase the SH meaningless and she lost them twice during the chase. The moment she regained her senses she reached cacau island in a matter of minutes and caught up with jimbe.

No it changes that dramatically..... akainu's goal was to kill luffy and he delt luffy a mortal blow, a blow so dangerous that it left a scar on luffy forever. Bm after a while decided she should sink the sunny she didnt come anywhere close to that goal.

Like i already said, bm was "beserk" if you want to call it that. But akainu had just taken 2 quake puches to the face.... one of which split MF in half... so idk i feel akainu had the worse handicap.

When bm showed up she had her full arsenal, she had zeus promethus and her sword, she just lost them here and there.

It is 100% easier to hit a large slow moving target then it is a smaller faster moving target.

Finally, the reason bm showed up there quickly after eating the cake is because her goal was the cake before, after her goal was changed.

banner.png

#1286 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 11:28 AM

Not all pirates, yeah, but Level 6 prisoners are on death row...Indeed VA Strawberry also said they committed heinous crimes that should be forgotten.

There are other ways to forget.
But yeah, a waste of money. Specially with San Juan.
I can see akainu reading a report on how other marines arrested a giant and took him to ID; "doberman, what did I tell you. If the prisoners will cost to much, we pretend he fell down the stairs!"

Either way execution is not always the rule. 100 years ago, mother caramel stopped the giant execution because it would have created repercussions.
We know it sends a message but the repercussions are always intense. We almost got the giant execution and we know how much it would have affected the world. Then we have roger execution which led to the great pirate era.
Maybe putting them in a cell and let them starve to death while people forget them might be the best option. Remember that we don't know how long they were imprisoned.

And everything in a fictional work is plot, technically. What people hate is PIS and this is not PIS.
If you wanna say if it wasn't for that then Ace would have lived then prove it! Oda could have just made it about CoA and simply said Akainu was this vastly stronger than Ace. He was not even writing himself into the corner, at all.

The moment you build a fantasy world, you start setting rules and within your set rules you move the plot forward. When your plot contradicts your rules you get inconsistencies. I'm not saying onepiece has plot holes I'm saying that some decisions oda made where very fairytail alike.
Obviously it's not a big deal. Much like you said, there is a possibility that magma is hotter than fire. It's just that if we take the range of possible temperatures fire and magma can get, then magma has lesser chance to be hotter than ace. Honestly I would have preferred oda taking the haki superiority from akainus side. By saying magma always wins against fire, I get the vibe that sabo will meet the same end as Ace.

@captain kidd
I really don't wanna to give a win to akainu over BM.
You know what, f*ck it. I know BM will come back and present us with yonko greatness.
Akainu did better in those scenarios.
Now I ask you this, knowing what you know about BM and about akainu. Who would win in a one on one between this two? No interferences. Just one disposable island like punk hazard where no one has an environment advantage.

Edited by Abaroxa, 07 November 2018 - 11:36 AM.

#1287 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:21 PM

There are other ways to forget.
But yeah, a waste of money. Specially with San Juan.
I can see akainu reading a report on how other marines arrested a giant and took him to ID; "doberman, what did I tell you. If the prisoners will cost to much, we pretend he fell down the stairs!"

Either way execution is not always the rule. 100 years ago, mother caramel stopped the giant execution because it would have created repercussions.
We know it sends a message but the repercussions are always intense. We almost got the giant execution and we know how much it would have affected the world. Then we have roger execution which led to the great pirate era.
Maybe putting them in a cell and let them starve to death while people forget them might be the best option. Remember that we don't know how long they were imprisoned.

The moment you build a fantasy world, you start setting rules and within your set rules you move the plot forward. When your plot contradicts your rules you get inconsistencies. I'm not saying onepiece has plot holes I'm saying that some decisions oda made where very fairytail alike.
Obviously it's not a big deal. Much like you said, there is a possibility that magma is hotter than fire. It's just that if we take the range of possible temperatures fire and magma can get, then magma has lesser chance to be hotter than ace. Honestly I would have preferred oda taking the haki superiority from akainus side. By saying magma always wins against fire, I get the vibe that sabo will meet the same end as Ace.

@captain kidd
I really don't wanna to give a win to akainu over BM.
You know what, f*ck it. I know BM will come back and present us with yonko greatness.
Akainu did better in those scenarios.
Now I ask you this, knowing what you know about BM and about akainu. Who would win in a one on one between this two? No interferences. Just one disposable island like punk hazard where no one has an environment advantage.

Thank you.

That is a good question. Now if you remember i am a huge critic of bm, i think she is incompetent and has a bad df. BUT i will try my hardest to be as impartial as i can.

So i will do this normal with the 3 catagories but i have "unknowns" i need to address in each catagory.

Speed- bm has zero speed feats in combat. But lucky for her akainu is also kinda lacking (aside from a few interceptions in mf i wont count) But, we have seen akainu has impressive reaction speed. 1st he was able to open his body and allow marco vista and jimbe's attacks to pass through him like dogtooth did. Marco abd vista should be at least a little fast.
2nd after wb hit akainu in the face with a quake punch, akainu jumped back up and... well probably delt a mortal blow. Although then akainu was open to be taken out of the fight for a few seconds. But every time we have seen bm attack it has been a slow telegraphed attack. Jimbe was able to block one (should of dodged, slow jimbe) the sh crew was able to rescue brook while they dodge sleeping bm attacks, they were able to run out of the woods dodging bm attacks, nami was even able to trick zeus in the time it took bm to throw a single attack. So what i am trying to say is bm attacks very slow. However bm can move really really fast on zeus.

So here is "unknown" number 1- what can akainu do to zeus and promethus? We know that akainu can straight up kill prmethus since....lol magma beats fire.... but can magma also beat clouds? Clouds are just water vapor surely akainu can burn those too right? If you asked me this a week ago i would say that is insane, but after seeing how high oda's opinion of the magma fruit is, well, why cant akainu disperse zeus's water vapor?
So it is very likely that bm isnt able to use her homies to enhance her speed, or akainu will kill them and even if she does it is possible she will still be too slow, 1st she was doing just that against luffy and co and she was too slow, and 2 that is still only movement speed, her physical attacks are still very slow.

Unless I missed something akainu probably wins speed.

Strength- bm was unable to sink the sunny, keep brook down in a reasonable amount of time, and couldn't even kill jimbe (at the wedding when he left the crew and offered her a drink) to be fair there are excuses for all those problems bm has suffered through, she was not trying to hard to kill brook, she was hungry, and she was....idk...plot.. not to mention that capone was able to hold up against bm. I dont think there is a legitimate excuse for capone's performance against big mom. (Aside from capone having emperor level durability) now those can be explained, but the fact of the matter is akainu has never had a short comming like that. If you consider how tough aokiji is, he took a punch to the face from jozu, the kind of punch that messed crocodile up, akainu took aokiji's leg. And as i said above oda apperently loves this magma fruit, he even said it has the power to melt through everything....seems like hyperbola, but feat for feat bm looks like a child before akainu's mighty power.

Unknown number 2- can bm give haki to her homie? I was always very strict with haki because i didnt want it to devlove into the next chakara or spiritual pressure... in the begining i was firm that only items the user was touching or recently touched could have haki abd it would leave quickly if it was in the "recently touched" catagory......well... we have seen dogtooth making mocchi doughnuts out of thin air and giving them haki without ever touching them. So i will acknowledge there is a possibility haki is becoming garbage that can do what ever oda wants it to be- SO with that being said, can bm give her homie haki? 3 problems with that.
1- homies are living things, can another living thing get haki from someone? If usopp was going to fire a sniper shot could kuffy touch him and allow usopp to use his haki to hit a logia? If you cut out the middle man, luffy could just touch the pellet and that would work, but in the case of zeus this is an attack comming from himself not a bullet or pill
2- can you put haki on an elemental attack? Ok if it is someone like smoker he can cover his smoke fist in CoA, but could someone like enel or kizaru cover their element in CoA and still have the elemental effects? Imagine this a little differently, imagine nami fighting smoker with her clima tac. Could she use her haki to coat a cool ball or heat ball and hit anoker with that heat ball and have smoker catch on fire? We have no answer for this, we havent seen a logia get hit with an elemental attack coated in haki. If the answer to this question is NO an elemental attack cant be coated in haki, then bm's lighting attacks would be worthless against akainu's logia intangiblity.

3- can you give haki at a range? I always said no to this question. If you are fuji, and you call a metor down from the sky, well guess what, a logia doesnt need to dodge that because you cant coat it in coa. (As we saw when sabo told us he doesnt need to dodge anymore) but is that still the case? This is a small point because typically bm holds her homies when she uses them.

So if the answer to any of those questions is no then all of BM'S homies are useless against akainu....except her sword....

But i am glad you mentioned her sword, thank you captain, no problem, so the sword thing..... akainu was able to clash with WB'S quake fruit using just a magma fist, so he should be able to easily counter BM'S "mighty nation" or what ever it is called.

Durability- you might be thinking "captain bm is the toughest she blocked g4!!!" Well she did but we did actually get to see her injured, nami injured her with her lightning. And if nami, using a non haki attack can injur bm then akainu can easily. Akainu on the other hand, he took 2 quake punches from wb and was still able to one shot a warlord and iva/izuma, and the wb 10th division commander. He was also able to fight for 10 days stright. The quake fruit is the most powerful paramicum thankfully bm also uses a paramicum, which means wb's attacks have to be stronger then BM'S df attacks (assuming they can hit akainu due to the haki issue already mentioned) so akainu can at least easily take 2 of BM'S attacks.

Unknown 3- can haki protect against magma? It turnes out jimbe has haki, assuming the 40 year old warlord didnt just develop it over the ts, and assuming he ised it to protect against akainu, that means akainu was able to burn through jimbe's haki. So does haki protect against elements? We were told haki is "armor" but armor wouldnt protect against lightning, or fire, or ice, armor would make those elements worse!!! Many times in OP people have been hit with elements and not used haki. And luffy said haki holds up good against blunt attacks not so well against stabbing attacks, this means haki isnt perfect armor, it can have flaws. I think we can all agree haki wont protect against at least poison gas.
Now why do i point that out? Well bm aside from her sword homie, is mostly a hands on fighter. She typically throws her homie with her own hands at her enemies. So that meas every time akainu blocks one of her attacks bm would get burnt.

No clue who wins in durability, but akainu has a great record of fighting when he was iniured while bm looked like she was going to die after not having cake for a day.

Extra considerations-
1. bm has alot more people power, she can bring an army of homies to vastly out number akainu. - this isnt a problem 1st the homies may be killed put of fear the same way crackers killed homies, 2nd they probably dont have haki 3rd they are homies....what will they do to akainu?

2. Akainu has more range and area of effect. This should also be a non factor. Akainu is not sniping bm this fight and bm and akaini both fight close range, the ara of effect at close ranges is hampered by the fact akainu may be opening his own body up to attack if he uses too much magma
3 akainu is smarter then BM. This also should be a non factor smarts dont help that much in a fight.....lol i dont knoe if you read it, but a few days ago i made a joke about shanks being an emperor because he is the only one of them who is not retarded, and shanks beat all the emperors by just talking to them, the way i had him best bm was just listing off food until she goes into a hunger fit...... if that could actually happen...... lol no way!! I dont see a way akainu could take advantage of this weakness. Unless.... unless akainu is the one who gets to pick the time and place of the battle, (by chosing his own time of attack) then akainu can just wait till bm is at a tea party and attack before she can eat anything. But that is not the purpose of this 1v1 so i wont count that either.
4. BM's 1 hit kill move.........ya i will mention this but akainu fought wb without fear there is no way he is scared of bm.

So all that being said i think akainu would win- akainu has the strength to counter and the speed to dodge all BM'S attacks. Attacks far weaker then akainu's have injured bm. BM's durability may not even be enough to sustain a long fight like the 10+ we have seen akainu do.

Sorry you asked this question at a really bad time. Oda just revealed the magma fruit boasts the highest of offensive powers. Akainu can counter napelon he can kill promethus. And zeus is with nami now (but for the sake of this i assumed bm made another) so zeus is the only threat to akainu and even then i am not convinced. If this comes down to a physical strength battle you are going to be fighting akainu, the man who fought the WSM, vs bm the woman who couldn't KO capone or brook.....

Frankly mb looked very unimpressive in her arc and akainu was a monster.

banner.png

#1288 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:18 AM

Magellan can just kill them in ID... No one would actually know...

The moment you build a fantasy world, you start setting rules and within your set rules you move the plot forward. When your plot contradicts your rules you get inconsistencies.

That's what I said: internal coherence. Not real-life coherence

some decisions oda made where very fairytail alike.

which magma>fire is not. Like I said, there's a range to their temperature and magma can be hotter than fire or vice versa. Oda just pick 1 out of 3 possible scenarios.

It's just that if we take the range of possible temperatures fire and magma can get, then magma has lesser chance to be hotter than ace.

How is that small?

I'm still waiting for the answer. Stating it twice does not make it true

And show me how that chance is so significantly small it's suddenly a plot-convenient decision when you clealry don't have nay problem with magical things like DFs existing even though that...has even lesser chance...or no chance at all...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users