Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 10)

• Please log in to reply
1360 replies to this topic

#1341 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:18 PM

• captain kidd likes this

#1342 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 06:16 AM

If you create a vivre card and link it to someone and then that someone is sent forward in time. Does the vivre card
1 go into the future with the person its linked to
2 gets destroyed by disappearing into thin air or
3 stays in idle mode until the person it was linked reappears.

This could answer some questions. Maybe no one really betrayed the minks and the alliance. Maybe raizo vivre card from 20 years ago just become active and jack went to get it.

Who do you believe was the previous ruler of the minks?
Do you think there was a third ruler? Maybe a sloth, ferret or otter. I was actually looking into the extinguished sea mink, which is my assumption (one rules the forest, one the city and the last one would be the seas). If there was a third ruler would he be one of the 3 samurais kinemon was talking about?

Is anyone still interested in elbaf?
  • capu likes this

#1343 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,668 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:33 AM

If you create a vivre card and link it to someone and then that someone is sent forward in time. Does the vivre card
1 go into the future with the person its linked to
2 gets destroyed by disappearing into thin air or
3 stays in idle mode until the person it was linked reappears.

This could answer some questions. Maybe no one really betrayed the minks and the alliance. Maybe raizo vivre card from 20 years ago just become active and jack went to get it.

Who do you believe was the previous ruler of the minks?
Do you think there was a third ruler? Maybe a sloth, ferret or otter. I was actually looking into the extinguished sea mink, which is my assumption (one rules the forest, one the city and the last one would be the seas). If there was a third ruler would he be one of the 3 samurais kinemon was talking about?

Is anyone still interested in elbaf?

I was never interested in elbaf or wano for that matter.

If jack had a vivi card, dude he would know where rizo is. I guess we can say jack is really stupid, but still.... he wanted way too much time to not use a vivi card.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#1344 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:36 AM

Maybe no one really betrayed the minks and the alliance. Maybe raizo vivre card from 20 years ago just become active and jack went to get it.

If jack had a vivi card, dude he would know where rizo is. I guess we can say jack is really stupid, but still.... he wanted way too much time to not use a vivi card.

After this last chapter I dropped that idea.
It has to be a traitor in the alliance.
It had to be one of the groups present in zou because they knew raizo, and raizo alone, was there.
Jack went there searching for raizo alone. Not Momo, kine or the pencil guy.

Either a heart pirate member or one of the minks.
I doubt it is either Law or Inu because one was tortured and the other made the original plan and had this vendetta against DD.

I was able to narrow down the minks to the musketeers because kinemon is only revealing the tattoo recruiting plan to his allies as they arrive no wano.
As soon as the muskeeters arrived the plan was exposed. It can be a coincidence or just that the traitor didn't get the opportunity to report to kaido side.

If I had to select a suspect from those two groups, I would select vanda or jean bean.

On our most recent chapter, we can clearly see that law cares about his crew and values their integrity and loyalty. He has had those members(shachi, penguin and bepo) for almost a decade, but not jean bean. We don't know who he was affiliated before being a slave. All we know is that he was a pirate.

As for the musketeers it had to be someone who we know to some extend so the revelation isn't anti climatic. It is either one of the top 3 musketeers or vanda. Imo it still makes no sense how vanda made all that ruckus with nami and it would be interesting that between vanda and pedro, two of the ones that were present in a flashback with roger, one is super loyal and the other is a low life traitor.

#1345 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,668 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:25 PM

After this last chapter I dropped that idea.
It has to be a traitor in the alliance.
It had to be one of the groups present in zou because they knew raizo, and raizo alone, was there.
Jack went there searching for raizo alone. Not Momo, kine or the pencil guy.

Either a heart pirate member or one of the minks.
I doubt it is either Law or Inu because one was tortured and the other made the original plan and had this vendetta against DD.

I was able to narrow down the minks to the musketeers because kinemon is only revealing the tattoo recruiting plan to his allies as they arrive no wano.
As soon as the muskeeters arrived the plan was exposed. It can be a coincidence or just that the traitor didn't get the opportunity to report to kaido side.

If I had to select a suspect from those two groups, I would select vanda or jean bean.

On our most recent chapter, we can clearly see that law cares about his crew and values their integrity and loyalty. He has had those members(shachi, penguin and bepo) for almost a decade, but not jean bean. We don't know who he was affiliated before being a slave. All we know is that he was a pirate.

As for the musketeers it had to be someone who we know to some extend so the revelation isn't anti climatic. It is either one of the top 3 musketeers or vanda. Imo it still makes no sense how vanda made all that ruckus with nami and it would be interesting that between vanda and pedro, two of the ones that were present in a flashback with roger, one is super loyal and the other is a low life traitor.

Wow there. You are over looking some really obvious problems here. The biggest problem is- dd knows kiadou.

Dd knew drawling guy momo and kin were all in DR, he probably even knew drawling guy got separated. It is even likely CC called DD and told him kin and momo ended up on PH. DD's crew knew for a fact raizo was not with the other samurai. DD is smart he probably knew where they came from and what direction they left (espically if CC told him they were on PH) Is it still weird jack was looking for just raizo?

And before you start messing with the time line. Momo was alone on PH long enough to nearly starve so this took place over a long time.

As for how they found out about the tattoo bullshit plan. Well... it wasnt ever that good of a plan. Passing out weird notes around town.... idk maybe a ninja saw the sh crew handing out notes? You know they have ninja here right? They are so good they can sneak up on robbin... wahoo....

Maybe you are just used to WCI. Maybe it is possible not every emperor crew is incompetent?

banner.png

#1346 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 09:30 AM

Wow there. You are over looking some really obvious problems here. The biggest problem is- dd knows kiadou.

Dd knew drawling guy momo and kin were all in DR, he probably even knew drawling guy got separated. It is even likely CC called DD and told him kin and momo ended up on PH. DD's crew knew for a fact raizo was not with the other samurai. DD is smart he probably knew where they came from and what direction they left (espically if CC told him they were on PH) Is it still weird jack was looking for just raizo?

And before you start messing with the time line. Momo was alone on PH long enough to nearly starve so this took place over a long time.

As for how they found out about the tattoo bullshit plan. Well... it wasnt ever that good of a plan. Passing out weird notes around town.... idk maybe a ninja saw the sh crew handing out notes? You know they have ninja here right? They are so good they can sneak up on robbin... wahoo....

Maybe you are just used to WCI. Maybe it is possible not every emperor crew is incompetent?

You are right. DD knew who momo was. So when momo, kin and kan got chased on Dressrosa, it was due to their identity :jawdrop:. It actually never crossed my mind and the reason why law attacked kin was because of CC knew who kin was and ordered law to do is bidding, which in turn was DD bidding and then kaido biding. (or maybe because kin was attacking people)

Going by the logic that DD knew momo, kin and kan where in DR  then the traitor is kinemon or kanjuro. Only they alone knew raizo would go to zou and where they were currently at.

It is weird that kanjuro stayed in DR for so long and didn't transform into a toy.

And going back to the original thought that intel is well shared through the alliance of kaido and DD, then by the time kin, kan and momo got to DR their faces were already imprinted in all of DD minions and goons. This brings me back to my other two suspects vanda or jean bean.

#1347 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,668 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 01:00 PM

You are right. DD knew who momo was. So when momo, kin and kan got chased on Dressrosa, it was due to their identity :jawdrop:. It actually never crossed my mind and the reason why law attacked kin was because of CC knew who kin was and ordered law to do is bidding, which in turn was DD bidding and then kaido biding. (or maybe because kin was attacking people)

Going by the logic that DD knew momo, kin and kan where in DR then the traitor is kinemon or kanjuro. Only they alone knew raizo would go to zou and where they were currently at.
It is weird that kanjuro stayed in DR for so long and didn't transform into a toy.

And going back to the original thought that intel is well shared through the alliance of kaido and DD, then by the time kin, kan and momo got to DR their faces were already imprinted in all of DD minions and goons. This brings me back to my other two suspects vanda or jean bean.

That is possible too. I think the most reasonable conclusion is this-

3 Samuri and momo set sail.
2 and momo arrive at DR.
Dd tells kiadou about 2 samuri and momo arriving on DR

Now it is apparently common knowledge the minks had a good relationship with the samurai.

Kiadou knows zou is between wano and DR.

So with only one phone call jack could of came to the conclusion that 1 samurai was on zou. Hell he may of even assumed he was there to drum up support to fight kiadou.

The biggest implication I have to support this, and you should factor this into account if you keep your theory, is that sheepshead left.
If jack really had inside info why on earth would sheepshead head leave? He has to be the biggest moron in the world. And the girl said they would just tell jack they couldn't find the ninja, well that isnt really an option if they had inside info.

So I guess to counter that point there is only 1 real arguement-
it was a member of laws/lessor mink crew who doesnt know where exactly the ninja was, all they knew is that the ninja was on zou at one point. So this would explain why they left. They figured it would be safe to say the ninja left.
- problem with that is 1- I dont think there was a mink who didnt know where the ninja was. I think they all knew he was there.
- did the law crew even knew the ninja was there?
- this would make Jack's crew look beyond stupid. Ignoring the fact they shouldn't just give up that easy, they should of had a boat looking out for people leaving zou. It cant be hard to ensure no one leaves zou. And jack arrived on a ship so all they need is one guy to stay with the ship....

But do you really believe that? For the betrayal to mean anything it would have to be an important person. And if it was an important person they would know where the ninja was hidding and jack wouldnt of needed to torture all the people.....I mean he can.... but when he was called away he should of gone directly to the ninja and captured him.

banner.png

#1348 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 06:10 AM

Dd tells kiadou about 2 samuri and momo arriving on DR
Kiadou knows zou is between wano and DR.
So with only one phone call jack could of came to the conclusion that 1 samurai was on zou. Hell he may of even assumed he was there to drum up support to fight kiadou.

The biggest implication I have to support this, and you should factor this into account if you keep your theory, is that sheepshead left.

So I guess to counter that point there is only 1 real arguement-

But do you really believe that? For the betrayal to mean anything it would have to be an important person. And if it was an important person they would know where the ninja was hidding and jack wouldnt of needed to torture all the people.....I mean he can.... but when he was called away he should of gone directly to the ninja and captured him.

I like that one. But that's just a big assumption. If yes it would have been made by DD not kaido. Kaido is the type of person that like to deal with problems himself. DD is a cautious person that would work with kaido underlings to get extra benefits with the beast pirates.

Your support point does not debunked my theory.
My traitor theory would simply play out like your assumption theory. The difference is that they have confirmation Raizo was in fact on wano and justifies the extreme attack on zou.
The reason you are so quick to dismiss a mink traitor is because you assume all minks know raizo location. Given how he was hidden on the whale forest, only the higher ups or just the guardians knew about the exact location of raizo.
Poor traitor, having to call jack and tell him he doesn't know where raizo is. He probably got slapped around by jack that's why when sanjis group arrived, no one noticed him because he himself was healing from those slap injuries :lolxg: .

I have one more point to counter your assumption argument. O-kiku. If DD knew about 2 samurais and momo and assumed the others where on zou, then why didn't they ask for okiku as well?

My mink traitor argument can only be justified with the assumption that not every mink knows about the content inside the whale tree.

Why is that? Because if that information is known with all the minks and one of them was in fact a traitor, then kaido would have stolen the poneglyff years ago.

One thing I have to admit a betrayal from a not so important mink would mean nothing for us readers but one from a heart pirate member would mean character development for Law.

#1349 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 12:38 PM

A key part of this that yall are skipping is HOW they keep finding Zou. Inuarashi even mentioned this. They knew for sure that he was there but that's it. So it can't be someone from Law's crew cuz how the hell would they know? They found out when the SHs found out. I have no clue who the traitor is (if there even is one) but I think Law's crew is for sure innocent, and that includes Bepo since he left as a child. There might be a Mink that sided with Orochi/Kaidou or someone on their squad that has some sort of special power. But knowing Oda, it might just be that some fodder overheard the plan and told them, Batman maybe?

#1350 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:02 AM

A key part of this that yall are skipping is HOW they keep finding Zou. Inuarashi even mentioned this. They knew for sure that he was there but that's it. So it can't be someone from Law's crew cuz how the hell would they know? They found out when the SHs found out. I have no clue who the traitor is (if there even is one) but I think Law's crew is for sure innocent, and that includes Bepo since he left as a child. There might be a Mink that sided with Orochi/Kaidou or someone on their squad that has some sort of special power. But knowing Oda, it might just be that some fodder overheard the plan and told them, Batman maybe?

Pekoms was no navigator and was able to find zou because he's from there. This alone explains how the heart pirates got there (Bepo).

The traitor probably was on zou all along but didn't know raizo hiding place. Jack reached zou because he had the traitors vivre card.

#1351 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 April 2019 - 01:46 AM

I wonder what to expect from the next chap. Somehow Zoros story seems to have reached a first end. I think we wont see him until some time for healing has passed.

Hopefully there will be some action. I would  like to see Sanji/ Law group fighting to free Laws crew. Would be epic if we finally see HawkinsxLaw and Sanji x Drake. I always looked forward for Drake vs Sanji, since Drake seems like a tanky champ for having an ancient Zoan (mayhaps awakened?) and most likely being pretty good at CoA, since Kaidou crew seems like the fighter/challanges/raw, brute strenght crew amongst the yonkou.

Moreover Hawkins has shown interest in Law several times by now. I finally wish for a reveal what his DF truly is capable of!

#1352 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:14 PM

Pekoms was no navigator and was able to find zou because he's from there. This alone explains how the heart pirates got there (Bepo).

The traitor probably was on zou all along but didn't know raizo hiding place. Jack reached zou because he had the traitors vivre card.

Well Bepo is a navigator so him finding isn't surprising, I meant him knowing about Raizou. Why would he know that Raizou is there when he's been gone the whole time.  

#1353 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:19 AM

Don't really know where to post this and I don't want create a new thread so..

Who is the most disappointing character in terms of design?

Obviously anyone can simply say this or that, but who had the potential to awesome, being hyped up and all, but in the end didn't deliver.

#1354 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,668 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 12:51 PM

Don't really know where to post this and I don't want create a new thread so..

Who is the most disappointing character in terms of design?
Obviously anyone can simply say this or that, but who had the potential to awesome, being hyped up and all, but in the end didn't deliver.

Well hype wise orochi.

But character with the potential that is a huge disappointment is the female ninja. She uses the decay fruit for gods sake. And yoda is going to give it to an ugly woman in white footsie pajamas? It is like he didnt even want to try to put any work into her character. Oda really only knows how to draw women hot or ugly. He can draw men in between he can make ugly men good looking men (I assume, some people think luffy is good looking) and he can make average men like bartolomeo. And her character design is horrible. Her clothing are as dull as they come, he might as well judt put her in a kimono...
And I believe I have said this before. But jack uses the mammoth fruit, king uses the.....pterodactyl fruit... kiadou uses a dragon fruit and this woman uses the freaking decay fruit?!? Oda you are supposed to give the good fruit to the bad guys! What are you doing?

Now I get there are alot of ways oda can take the decay fruit. And he will probably waste it.

banner.png

#1355 Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:07 AM

Well hype wise orochi.

Even though I also dislike his design I have to disagree with this, mostly because I don't see him as being a character that received much hype in the first place. He was mentioned briefly for the first time at the end of Zou, he was never brought up at all during Whole Cake and the Reverie and even once we got to Wano the focus in part on was more on Kaido and his headliners (Hawkins, Holden, Speed) then anything related to Orochi who usually just mentioned in passing.
I think the most hype he ever received prior to his first appearance was from a bunch of young kids talking about him in school and even that was an obvious example of indoctrination meant to make you think that the truth was the exact opposite.

For me it has the be Weevil, I had waited since the time-skip to see who had taken the vacant Shichibukai spots. I thought Law was a great choice and Buggy was acceptable but when I saw Weevil for the first time my brain just could not accept that.

• Tale likes this

#1356 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,668 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:50 AM

Even though I also dislike his design I have to disagree with this, mostly because I don't see him as being a character that received much hype in the first place. He was mentioned briefly for the first time at the end of Zou, he was never brought up at all during Whole Cake and the Reverie and even once we got to Wano the focus in part on was more on Kaido and his headliners (Hawkins, Holden, Speed) then anything related to Orochi who usually just mentioned in passing.
I think the most hype he ever received prior to his first appearance was from a bunch of young kids talking about him in school and even that was an obvious example of indoctrination meant to make you think that the truth was the exact opposite.

For me it has the be Weevil, I had waited since the time-skip to see who had taken the vacant Shichibukai spots. I thought Law was a great choice and Buggy was acceptable but when I saw Weevil for the first time my brain just could not accept that.

Ya I am going to hold off on weevil for now. I hate ugly designs (because an ugly design is an indication by the author that I am supposed to hate that character) but weevil....idk I would give him a 5 out of 10....? He isnt super ugly like the smile users or the big headed ninja, so I dont really hate him. But, I saw an interview that said he is supposed to be a big deal, so I cant hate him yet. If he turns out to be a non factor then I will.

As for the shogun, well you are right orochi was not mentioned once, but wano was hyped forever. Ryumma was a huge deal and everyone was excited for wano, then we hear that wano is so powerful the marines dont even bother them.
So with all that hype, shouldn't it stand that the leader of wano is a big deal? (Yes)
So you are right we didnt know a shogun or emperor or dinamo ruled wano, but who ever the leader is should be a big deal right?

Then we heard momo when competing with luffy, when luffy said he will be pirate king, momo countered that with "I will be shogun" so momo is hyping shogun to be something on the same level as pirate king.
Then we had kizaru ready to intercept 2 emperors. The dude just offered to jump between two emperors, but the smaurai are the ones who made him think twice.

So with all that hype we should of thought the leader, the shogun of wano, is a big deal right?
I mean.... if you ask most people they will probably tell you kong is a big deal, and he has what 3 panels of screen time?

So to find out that orochi is a coward, weak, ugly, and doesnt even have command over his men properly. That is shocking.

Haha it is funny weevil and orochi are kinda in the same situation. Both hold positions that lead us readers to assume they are something special, leader of a strong country/ warlord, both were revealed to be ugly and stupid, but the only difference is weevil still has a chance of being a big deal, and orochi we already know is a joke.

banner.png

#1357 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:50 AM

I totally agree with Kidd. Orochi being the shogun was hype enough. By rule of thumb, almost every person in charge of a military group is capable of some fighting.

I nominate Moria as the worst because he was the first shichibukai to disappoint me in terms of design and because we later got to see how he was before he let himself go. He was actually badass.
Same with most of the Donquixote pirates. They were so badass in their prime but in the DR arc they were all worn out. At least the 2 corazons designs were awesome specially with that "the departed" situation going on.

Somehow weevil didn't disappoint me because I got majin buu vibes from the start. That's actually a plus.

Edited by Abaroxa, 24 May 2019 - 03:16 AM.

#1358 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 05:30 AM

Oh that's fun, ok here we go- btw I will rank historical nations also, you will see

#1 WG- it is possible the wg could beat 2 or 3 emperors at once seeing how they effortlessly stomped on one. Not to mention the elder stars apparently have some method of "cleansing" the world. Sounds dangerous.

#2 wano- the nation of gold and sea stone and graded swords and phonylgliphs and haki... however they cant be that great or else kiadou wouldnt of taken them over and their shogun wouldnt be fodder.

#3 tot land- I am not happy about this..... but..... the land is 1 big death trap ruled by an emperor with at least 2 good fighters (peros and dogtooth) and a few other semi competent ones also.

#4 skypiea under enel- 1st the entire land is almost the perfect size for enel to rule. 2nd dials are extremely over powered. So over powered that usopp had to stop using them because they are game breakers. 3rd the fact oda got something right- it is harder for blue sea people to breath and therefore fight initially. All in all these three aspects make sky island extremely powerful and almost impossible to invade. Sadly enel is the only fighter worth a damn on that island and god Ganfal is garbage.

#5- DR under DD (although they are technically a member of the WG)- they were a very rich country lead by a powerful pirate crew. However they are a medium sized fish in a large pond, DD set up his organization so he would always he under the thumb of those stronger then him. He was a warlord so he had to answer to the wg, if he ever left he would be killed by the admirals, he was a supplier to kiadou. If he ever failed to deliver he would be killed. Aside from that dr offers nothing special what so ever.

#6 O'Hara- well... knowledge is technically power.... if these people weren't absolute morons who got found out by the WG they could of revived the ancient weapons and would of been possibly even more powerful then the wg.... as the story goes... I remember a time when Crocodile and two fodder took over a powerful ship because it was crewed by fodder.......but oda says a single ship would of....idk...

So that is my list. If I were to list any other nations it would just be to point how useless they are. Elbaf was destroyed by a child, laws home town was rich is a worthless pretty thing, drum island is trash, alabasta was taken down by crocodile easily. No other towns worth mentioning.

I like your ranking. Although most of those nations you named are just pre-SH.
DR and skypiea are nothing now and I want to point out that elbaf are not weak. BM was a freak of nature from a young age but she didn't defeat elbaf. She defeated a village and if remember correctly was a village only inhabited by elders and children.

#1 WG
#2 wano under kaido
#3 tot land under BM
#4 wano pre kaidos
#5 mink tribe
#6 DR under DD
#7 G66

yeah I'd say that those are my top 6 nations.

According to your infamous statement that crew = captain, I was able to come up with the 3 factors for a strong organisation.
The 3 factors are captain, crew and fodder.
I know what you are thinking. Isn't crew the same as fodder. No it isn't. The crew are those in an organisation that are strong enough to stand out. Fodders are just the rest.

After fighting cracker, luffy was exhausted. BM sent 4 crew members and a lot of fodders and they were able do defeat luffy.
Imagine a yonko after fighting another yonko. He will be weak and tired and with a few good fighters and a whole lot of fodders will be enough to kill him or her.

You know fodders are important when Buggy's crew becomes notorious in the grand line after acquiring ID prisoners.

Also want to point out that if Crocodile had accomplished his alabasta take over, Alabasta would have been in my top 7 just over G66.

My top fodders in the whole op-verse are
#1 elbaf giants
#2 wano samurais
#3 fishmen army
#4 mink army
#5 alabasta army
#6 "possibly" DR army

Lets look at why BM wanted elbaf warriors to compete with defeat the other yonko.
BM = Kaido
BMs crew > kaidos crew
BMs fodder < kaidos fodder
Right know the crews are kind of balanced by with the force of new fodders BM would easily defeat kaidos forces.

I want to point out how important it was to have BM crew talk about their possible futute without BM a few chapters ago.
It might have looked as a gag but the truth is that, as far as we know, BM crew is the pillar of a self sustained country. Without BM they have at best 2 years left because
1: Most of the ministers have bounties so joining the WG is not an option
2: the fodders (homies) will start to die
3: katakuri is not strong enough to defend against other yonko attacks
Their best option will be to leave totto land and become a normal crew that goes from island to island delaying their fate or to stay in the totto land and have kata become a shikibukai.

Questions.
We know the some countries have to pay fees to be part of the WG. Some countries actually need to have constant marines there to serve as police (W7, Shells Town) but what about countries that have their own military(DR, Alabasta, fishmen island). Do they pay less to the WG?
What about about other islands like goa kingdom, can they call their citizens to serve their own country instead of the WG?
We know countries are at war with eachother while being in the WG. Wouldn't a country's enemy just surrender if people like akainu had a mandatory military obligation during those times of crisis?

#1359 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:00 AM

Lets look at why BM wanted elbaf warriors to compete with defeat the other yonko.
BM = Kaido
BMs crew > kaidos crew

She didn't want fodder army, she wanted mass giant clone army. Imagine Vinsmoke clone army being giants.

#1360 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,668 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:39 PM

I like your ranking. Although most of those nations you named are just pre-SH.
DR and skypiea are nothing now and I want to point out that elbaf are not weak. BM was a freak of nature from a young age but she didn't defeat elbaf. She defeated a village and if remember correctly was a village only inhabited by elders and children.

#1 WG
#2 wano under kaido
#3 tot land under BM
#4 wano pre kaidos
#5 mink tribe
#6 DR under DD
#7 G66

yeah I'd say that those are my top 6 nations.

According to your infamous statement that crew = captain, I was able to come up with the 3 factors for a strong organisation.
The 3 factors are captain, crew and fodder.
I know what you are thinking. Isn't crew the same as fodder. No it isn't. The crew are those in an organisation that are strong enough to stand out. Fodders are just the rest.

After fighting cracker, luffy was exhausted. BM sent 4 crew members and a lot of fodders and they were able do defeat luffy.
Imagine a yonko after fighting another yonko. He will be weak and tired and with a few good fighters and a whole lot of fodders will be enough to kill him or her.

You know fodders are important when Buggy's crew becomes notorious in the grand line after acquiring ID prisoners.

Also want to point out that if Crocodile had accomplished his alabasta take over, Alabasta would have been in my top 7 just over G66.

My top fodders in the whole op-verse are
#1 elbaf giants
#2 wano samurais
#3 fishmen army
#4 mink army
#5 alabasta army
#6 "possibly" DR army

BM = Kaido
BMs crew > kaidos crew
Right know the crews are kind of balanced by with the force of new fodders BM would easily defeat kaidos forces.

I want to point out how important it was to have BM crew talk about their possible futute without BM a few chapters ago.
It might have looked as a gag but the truth is that, as far as we know, BM crew is the pillar of a self sustained country. Without BM they have at best 2 years left because
1: Most of the ministers have bounties so joining the WG is not an option
2: the fodders (homies) will start to die
3: katakuri is not strong enough to defend against other yonko attacks
Their best option will be to leave totto land and become a normal crew that goes from island to island delaying their fate or to stay in the totto land and have kata become a shikibukai.

Questions.
We know the some countries have to pay fees to be part of the WG. Some countries actually need to have constant marines there to serve as police (W7, Shells Town) but what about countries that have their own military(DR, Alabasta, fishmen island). Do they pay less to the WG?
What about about other islands like goa kingdom, can they call their citizens to serve their own country instead of the WG?
We know countries are at war with eachother while being in the WG. Wouldn't a country's enemy just surrender if people like akainu had a mandatory military obligation during those times of crisis?

Darn the minks I forgot about them..... I kinda want to tie them with tot land. The minks proved they are strong enough to at least fight an emperor commander, which means there are only 7 people in all of OP who can enter zou and garunter a win. Not to mention zou is almost impossible to get to. Unless you are anyone in op...... ok so in theory it SHOULD be difficult to find, no eternal pose no magnetic signal, the only way to get there is by accident or with a vivi card, so it is kinda like Isla newbar from pirates of the Caribbean, you can only get there if you have already been there which is far better defense then tot land.

Ok I see your ranking system. Mine is a little different. I ranked the countries on
1- military power (so the strongest person in the country, or captain)
2- how easy it is to defend the country from invasion
3- what the country has to offer

So with all that being said, the WG has near unlimited resources and is the richest nation in OP, and they are the strongest single crew in OP. Of course their smaller lands are harder to defend, but they have some bad ass bases, and marjois is impossible to invade, unless you are Fisher tiger.

Wano has a wealthy military force apperently....or at best featless but kiadou is the leader now and he is the strongest pirate in OP meaning only the wg can guarantee a win against him, and it would take what they did to defeat wb to get that win. Wano is apperently so difficult to get to that an emperor who can fly couldn't even get there safely... and it has literally everything in OP. I am sure we will soon find out that all humans in OP come from wano....

But this gets fun when it comes to places like skypiea. The place is near impossible to invade and has some of the best resources in OP- dials. Enel may be low commander level at best but everything else makes up for his lack of power.

Same with dr. They have no defenses really.... except big rocks... but DD as their military power, he is commander level, and under DD dr has a ton of trade going through it.

Now switching topics to your hype for giants. I think you are going a little overboard there. We have never seen an "impreasive" giant. They were the OG VA (getting beaten to show how powerful an enemy is and disappointing us) Mr. 3, you know, mr "I will bite my tongue instead of going back to prison" he defeated two legendary giants. One of which was in a border line fair fight to be honest. The two in EL were beaten by fodder, wb luffy and oz jr all one shot giants casually just as they walked around the battlefield in MF, hydrogen.... what ever.... the giant with the stupid hat said he was going to be the strongest giant, then he got 1 shot by luffy.
So I havent seen a giant that impressed me. If oda is actually saving these giants for the end of OP then I see why they might actually be strong. But from what I have seen now I am not impressed.

banner.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Jekkusormi