tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#2 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:39 AM

The next nakama should:
- have a matching scar with a current member.
- not rely on DF power.
- be good swimmer.
- already have a name for himself.
- have cool quotes like "whats gone it's gone".
- be loyal.
- have bood of type F.
  • retroluffy13 likes this

#3 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:52 AM

The next nakama should:
- have a matching scar with a current member.
- not rely on DF power.
- be good swimmer.
- already have a name for himself.
- have cool quotes like "whats gone it's gone".
- be loyal.
- have bood of type F.

No

The next nakama should be cute, small, funny, interesting, hairy and use electricity as an attack

Edited by Strobacaxi, 24 December 2016 - 07:52 AM.

• Raiden, retroluffy13, Dude and 3 others like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#4 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:55 AM

Why not both?
  • retroluffy13 and Dude like this

17.jpg

#5 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:02 AM

I mean i like carrot but she needs to start doing things that are relevant to the plot for me to get onboard with her as new nakama.  of course i know that's what oda intends to do, but still.

Edited by retroluffy13, 24 December 2016 - 08:03 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#6 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:09 AM

Why not both?

I have nothing against minks but chopper even dough is not a mink filled the spot of the cute hairy animal of the crew.
Minks can create a pirate crew and join the fleet. Pedro for fleet commander XD.
I was also expecting jimbei to join the fleet and become a fleet commander himself but he left the fishmen pirates.

#7 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:11 AM

Why not both?

Post TS I feel like Zoro has been fulfilling the role that Jimbei would have. The calm guy who tells Luffy to stop playing around and alerts him of the dangers of the NW: Sanji is as good of a swimmer as Jimbei. We don't need that guy.

Bringing Jimbei would make Zoro return to his laid back Luffy-style IDGAF let's go on ahead and I'm not sure that would be a good thing

Edited by Strobacaxi, 24 December 2016 - 08:12 AM.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#8 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:12 AM

pedro for new nakama

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#9 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:42 AM

Post TS I feel like Zoro has been fulfilling the role that Jimbei would have. The calm guy who tells Luffy to stop playing around and alerts him of the dangers of the NW: Sanji is as good of a swimmer as Jimbei. We don't need that guy.

Bringing Jimbei would make Zoro return to his laid back Luffy-style IDGAF let's go on ahead and I'm not sure that would be a good thing

You have a point there. To be honest the next nakama should already be strong and have a big bounty. I dont want oda focusing to much time in a new character strength and future skills. I dont mind personality and character building but please dont waste too much time on him/her/it.
I simply keep going back to jimbei because the characters luffy owes the most are jimbei and mr2 bon chan. Bon chan is too far away and down in ID and jimbei is close by. You are totally right about zoro and jimbei conflict and I didn't even thought about that.
jimbei deserves a space not as an actual member because if you mess with zoro you are as good as out. Zoro fan boys will tear you apart before you can even fight back. Im going to write a letter to Oda to make jimbei a SH fleet commander. Thats good enough.

pedro for new nakama

He doesn't have an eye.

Edited by Abaroxa, 24 December 2016 - 08:43 AM.

#10 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:43 AM

He doesn't have an eye.

NIETHER DOES ZORO BUT NOBODY CARES YOU EYECIST

• Strobacaxi and Grimmjagger like this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#11 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:15 PM

Who is the former enemy that'll join and what position could they fill on the ship?

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

#12 rocconorth

rocconorth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:33 AM

No

The next nakama should be cute, small, funny, interesting, hairy and use electricity as an attack

Couldn't have said it better myself...so I won't. :thumbup:

carrot_by_hapuriainen-da46skx.png

PS.  Of course,having a nice, big, bushy tail wouldn't hurt either...if you know what I mean.  :meditate:

c0d141321c0e2bff283377fe92567c91.jpg

What!?  How'd that get there!!? :D

Edited by rocconorth, 25 December 2016 - 05:44 AM.

• Raiden and eemo23 like this

6acf83134634515.jpg

Highschool of the Dead...you know you love it!

#13 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 25 December 2016 - 07:20 AM

Fuking furries

Edited by Enbima, 25 December 2016 - 07:20 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#14 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:11 PM

@rocconorth @retroluffy13

Ah... you guys were talking about carrot. I thought  you were talking about Bariete, he can do extra hours as a lookout, ring a bell everytime the SH meet a new enemy or arrive at a new destination and all you have to do is give him bananas. You have to admit he is cute and he has a role carrot can only fight and be cute, which is a lot . . .

Hell with it even the old monkey mink called Monjii, the one that gave a speech on love not war to Jack, he could join and every time we met a new enemy he could come out and say "Is there a way to resolve things without violence" and if the enemy persists he can say "Every SH member is a fighter" and we see Ussop beating a guy  :laugh: I can really play all of this in my mind.

Edited by Abaroxa, 25 December 2016 - 02:11 PM.

#15 Kolfer

Kolfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

At that point of the story, the only relevant point I can visualize for someone to be the next nakama is to have suffered greatly because of the actions of an emperor, thus making his/her purpose on tune with what's happening now and in the future. Just like Brook, he almost reached half of the GL but then spent 50 years climbing alone the huge wall represented by an influential pirate, Moria. But then Luffy kicked in and Brook's struggle was made relevant for TB's plot. His experience made him more relevant in the following arcs.

Now, who is the greatest human who suffered greatly because of Big Mom? I believe it is the next nakama, we just don't know who he/she is. Maybe Pedro, Carrot although she seems too happy for her past to be a burden, or even Pudding if she unexpectedly happens to be a good person in the bottom of her heart.

Also, that would be lame if the next nakama has already been introduced in a previous arc. For a new nakama to be refreshing, it has to be brand new, unless it was mysteriously shown for a few seconds just like Pudding before Punk Hazard.

• Abaroxa likes this

#16 rocconorth

rocconorth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:57 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself...so I won't. :thumbup:

http://pre14.deviantart.net/373a/th/pre/...

PS.  Of course,having a nice, big, bushy tail wouldn't hurt either...if you know what I mean.  :meditate:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...

What!?  How'd that get there!!? :D

@rocconorth @retroluffy13

Ah... you guys were talking about carrot. I thought  you were talking about Bariete, he can do extra hours as a lookout, ring a bell everytime the SH meet a new enemy or arrive at a new destination and all you have to do is give him bananas. You have to admit he is cute and he has a role carrot can only fight and be cute, which is a lot . . .

Hell with it even the old monkey mink called Monjii, the one that gave a speech on love not war to Jack, he could join and every time we met a new enemy he could come out and say "Is there a way to resolve things without violence" and if the enemy persists he can say "Every SH member is a fighter" and we see Ussop beating a guy  :laugh: I can really play all of this in my mind.

there's a lot of words here...so let me be succinct.  I really just want Carrot to be the "new nakama" because she's cute as hell.  I tried to be clever suggesting all that with her "tail" and such....but I just was saying, in a roundabout way, that I hope our bushy friend becomes an acknowledged "friend/nakama"...

sexy_carrot_one_piece_manga_cap_823_by_m

...I mean...at the very least...she's got nice "human" tits... :P

Edited by rocconorth, 26 December 2016 - 04:04 AM.

• Raiden and retroluffy13 like this

6acf83134634515.jpg

Highschool of the Dead...you know you love it!

#17 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:27 AM

Now, who is the greatest human who suffered greatly because of Big Mom? I believe it is the next nakama, we just don't know who he/she is.

sanji for NN ?

or even Pudding if she unexpectedly happens to be a good person in the bottom of her heart.

the more i think about it the more pudding doesn't seems fit to be NN as she is now, she's a good actress and could be a very good story teller (but there is already brook for that in the crew), but so far she didn't show many flaws, only being a bit behind BM's planning, for everything else she's the "perfect actress and deceiver"

a character with no flaws can't be interesting for long, so no NN material, as she's now; who knows later (but it may be too awkward having the married couple around the ship, and personally ugh romance)

also "good person in the bottom of her heart" seems too much of a stretch now, the most she could be is a "well intentoned extremist", she's looking for freedom which is understandable, but she's fine with tricking and using others which is a bit less fine

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#18 Astronite

Astronite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:37 AM

At that point of the story, the only relevant point I can visualize for someone to be the next nakama is to have suffered greatly because of the actions of an emperor, thus making his/her purpose on tune with what's happening now and in the future. Just like Brook, he almost reached half of the GL but then spent 50 years climbing alone the huge wall represented by an influential pirate, Moria. But then Luffy kicked in and Brook's struggle was made relevant for TB's plot. His experience made him more relevant in the following arcs.

Now, who is the greatest human who suffered greatly because of Big Mom? I believe it is the next nakama, we just don't know who he/she is. Maybe Pedro, Carrot although she seems too happy for her past to be a burden, or even Pudding if she unexpectedly happens to be a good person in the bottom of her heart.

Also, that would be lame if the next nakama has already been introduced in a previous arc. For a new nakama to be refreshing, it has to be brand new, unless it was mysteriously shown for a few seconds just like Pudding before Punk Hazard.

^^That's precisely the reason I thought Pedro would be a good nakama candidate, but I think you all forget Jinbei, that hasn't joined yet, I don't think we'll get 2 nakamas in one arc. If Pedro doesn't get his life span back, I think he could be a temporary companion.

• retroluffy13 likes this

#19 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:34 AM

He doesn't really need his life span back I mean people in op love to like 100 for some reason... he will probably out live luffy to be honest.

That being said I will stand firm saying there should be no new crew member. We already need to cut out half the crew per arc (for some reason) what would a new crew member really do for the readers?
  • Kolfer likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#20 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,544 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:40 AM

what would a new crew member really do for the readers?

Be killed off to hype final villains. Who is Enel-sama's student on Moon.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users