• Please log in to reply
433 replies to this topic

#401 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:05 PM

I'm also not opposed to the "former villain becoming a strawhat" being this biggest threat the Strawhats ever face

caesar_clown___one_piece_by_arcangelxd16

#402 Kurapika

Kurapika

Phosphophyllite

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationLooking For Answers

Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:28 PM

I'm also not opposed to the "former villain becoming a strawhat" being this biggest threat the Strawhats ever face. 

Thats not a real thing. Its a misquote. It's not what Oda said at all.

He simply said Luffy would team up with a former boss (during Impel Down) and then he would journey to the new world.

Be Careful What You Wish For

HmtYmQG.png

#403 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:56 PM

Please no

Thats not a real thing. Its a misquote. It's not what Oda said at all.

He simply said Luffy would team up with a former boss (during Impel Down) and then he would journey to the new world.

And can you find it?I can't find that shit anywhere. Although I gotta admit, it's looking like it may be true since we're getting two new mugiwaras joining consecutively or whatever the fuck.

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

#404 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:52 AM

Oh yeah so interesting

"I am ready to forfeit my life for this crew" incoming

Atleast Jimbe shows emotions, like, at all. And could fight people using different styles/weapons. Zoro basically tries to act cool and waits for an opponent who uses swords (or blades in general). And for some reason if the opponent isn't using blades, Oda makes them use one atleast once. The sole exception I can think of is when he cut Mr. 5 or 3 after the wax-cake. I give you that atleast Zoro has 1 oddity in his character with that bad sense of direction, as opposed to Jimbe YET to show any (though he isn't officially a SH yet, give him time).

Edited by Jekkusormi, 26 December 2017 - 04:55 AM.

17.jpg

#405 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,537 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:17 AM

And he saved Luffy by himself. And he legit didn't die because he's that awesome

only delayed the inevitable for couple of seconds

Yeah, because it was Kuma, not Akainu. Kuma was really as determined as Akainu in killing Luffy? He was as strong as Akainu (oh wait, for pre-TS Zolo either is a stomp so doesn't matter anw)? Isn't he Luffy's dad's friend or something? LOL

never actually saved Luffy

Like I said, stop the childish jealousy and show me when Zolo blocks a magma punch from Akainu or when Zolo held Luffy and ran away from Akainu :laugh:

If Jinbe hadn't been there Luffy would be dead. That's what saving is. Just because the opponent can attack again doesn't take away anything he did. If Zolo was in that situation what would he be able to achieve? The same? Worse? Better? :rolleyes: Are you listening to your logic?

and required Law to save him from dieing.

Zolo didn't need Chopper to care for him?

He didn't bore us with the same dialog every single time he has a fight.

It was just the MF War and given the situation it is understandable to say that.

It gets repetitive and boring.

By that logic if one's parents (or lovers, siblings, etc.) tell him/her they love him/her he/she would tell them to actually go die to prove it. Otherwise it's repetitive and boring? What the hell is with your obsession with character dying? Just because he didn't die, how does that take away from his genuine will to sacrifice for Luffy or WB? Again

The fact that Jinbe's still not dead only speaks for his prowess and luck (why hasn't Zolo shown that kind of prowess/luck, eh? Oh yeah, in Wano, right right.), not a reason to hate.

• Frankenstein and Jekkusormi like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#406 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:09 AM

Yeah, because it was Kuma, not Akainu. Kuma was really as determined as Akainu in killing Luffy? He was as strong as Akainu (oh wait, for pre-TS Zolo either is a stomp so doesn't matter anw)? Isn't he Luffy's dad's friend or something? LOL

Like I said, stop the childish jealousy and show me when Zolo blocks a magma punch from Akainu or when Zolo held Luffy and ran away from Akainu :laugh:

If Jinbe hadn't been there Luffy would be dead. That's what saving is. Just because the opponent can attack again doesn't take away anything he did. If Zolo was in that situation what would he be able to achieve? The same? Worse? Better? :rolleyes: Are you listening to your logic?

It was just the MF War and given the situation it is understandable to say that.

By that logic if one's parents (or lovers, siblings, etc.) tell him/her they love him/her he/she would tell them to actually go die to prove it. Otherwise it's repetitive and boring? What the hell is with your obsession with character dying? Just because he didn't die, how does that take away from his genuine will to sacrifice for Luffy or WB? Again

Does the phrase "broken record" mean anything to you?
Jimbe not dying isnt the bad part, the bad part is
1- him repeating it over and over....
and
2-EVERYONE IS WILLING TO DIE. You moron jimbe no serious pirate or marine is afraid of death. Nearly everyone knows if you live by the sword you die by the sword. Obviousoly fodder and a few cowardly enemies dont want to die but they accept it is possible.

This is the reason i said BM's "one hit kill" is so weak" is because of this. Could you imagine bm asking any serious enemy her question?
Food or life?
Crocodile "hahahaha you are not my class of pirste"
Enel "i am god, you have no power over me"
Moria "we all have to go sometime"
Wb "hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

Essientally jimbe's "i will die doing this" line is the same as a bank robber before every bank robbery, telling his buddies "i am ok with stealing from people" ya..... we know..... that is implied.... maybe the 1st time that is reasuring news, but by the 3rd time no one cares.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#407 Diablo26283

Diablo26283

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:40 PM

One Piece chapter colorspread Theory

The Zodiac Theory is more strengthened with Chapter 890 and we will get 13 Nakamas

Many know the Legend of the Zodiacs:

"The legend is an interesting one. Each Chinese zodiac sign and the order they rank in was decided by the mythical Jade Emperor and his favourite creature, the rat. When the task of choosing the zodiac animals fell to the Emperor, he asked the rat to help him. The resourceful rat decided that the best way would be to arrange a race across the river. The order in which the animals arrived would decide who would be second, third, fourth, and so on.

The rat put the word out across the kingdom, and the first creature to appear on the riverbank was the cat. The pair enlisted the help of the ox, who was resting nearby, and asked him to ferry them across the river. A kind old soul, the ox agreed, but just as they set off, the rat pushed the cat into the river. Hating water, the cat managed to get out and scurried away to dry off.

Thus, the ox was the second creature to reach the opposite shore. The strong tiger came next, followed by agile rabbit who hopped from stone to stone and floating log. The dragon was hot on the rabbits heels, and only came in fifth because he stopped to make rain and then help the rabbit with a gust of wind. The horse galloped effortlessly across the river, but was pipped to sixth place by the wily snake who was hiding on his hoof. The sheep, monkey, and Rooster arrived together on a raft, taking eighth, ninth, and 10th places respectively. The dog was late because he had stopped for a wash in the river, and the pig had been sleeping, so took 12th place. The poor cat finally dragged himself over to the other side, but it was too late. His anger at the rat has lasted through the ages, and they are still mortal enemies."With the Cat are 13 Zodiacs ( First the Rat and Last the Cat )

Chapter 651 The Race across the River in Colourpage

b79f7d9ce11aa2171abe3c65240340eafa5f77e2

Luffy: Monkey
XXX: Rabbit
Chopper: Dog
Zoro: Tiger
Usopp: Snake
Sanji: Ram
XXX: Dragon
Brook: Horse
XXX: Rat
Robin: Rooster
Franky : Ox
XXX: Pig
Nami: Cat

Chapter 890 The 12 Zodiacs in Colourpage

01-op890e%20%281%29.jpg

Carrot: Rabbit
Inuarashi: Dog
Fujitora: Tiger
Hancock: Snake
Kalifa: Ram
Momonosuke: Dragon
Cavendish and Farul: Horse
Mansherry: Rat
Marco: Rooster
Minotaurus: Ox
Big Mom: Pig
XXX: Cat

Who are the last 4 new members for the Strahat Pirates ?

We know Jimbe will be the Ninth Nakama after Brook and Carrot maybe the Tenth !

Jimbe: Pig

Who are the Last 2 Nakamas as Rat and Dragon ?

I'm looking forward to your answers

• Himynameisriot likes this

#408 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

Jinbei is connected with water so he could be dragon. CC either dragon or rat.

• Himynameisriot likes this

#409 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

I get luffy zoro and nami's, but usopp is a snake? Snakes may be liars but they are alot of other things too which usopp is none of.
I feel like alot of those zodiac aigns are forced.....like really forced.... i mean if you pick any animal i am sure you can find one characteristic from that animal that fits you, but none of the other sh really fit their animal. Even jimbe as a pig doesnt fit except for the fact he is fat.

But if i must play...

Rat- so a rat is a coward, small, scavenger, bot really an asset- cabin boy. Most people would say momo but i dont think the crown prince of wano would leave and go on a pirate ship for fun. I think if there is a cabin boy it will be a new one. But this would introduce a weird dynamic to the crew that i would hate. So hopefully no cabin boy ever.

Dragon- powerful, magical, mighty. No revealed characters fit that. Unless aokiji want to continue his new found tradition of serving crews far below him and join the SH. Or weevel. I think CC in some ways fits this description, but like i have said millions of times, CC is truely unforgivable, and i seriously doubt oda would put someone like that on the SH crew. Not only did he kidnap and kill children, but he broke the one unbreakable rule in OP, killing friends = bad guy. Franky never harmed his friends and oda made it clear it was crocodile who turned on robin.

banner.png

#410 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:44 AM

Jinbei is connected with water so he could be dragon. CC either dragon or rat.

CC would be rat, since in the theory presented the rat is kind of devious, as is CC.

But this would introduce a weird dynamic to the crew that i would hate. So hopefully no cabin boy ever.

Hopefully Oda wont give us Momo as cabinboy. I dont want another winy crewmember unlike the others Moma aint even funny...he would be a waste of space on the ship. And who needs a weakling if the enemies are yonkous inthe first place?

I think CC in some ways fits this description, but like i have said millions of times, CC is truely unforgivable, and i seriously doubt oda would put someone like that on the SH crew. Not only did he kidnap and kill children, but he broke the one unbreakable rule in OP, killing friends = bad guy. Franky never harmed his friends and oda made it clear it was crocodile who turned on robin.
That hugely depends on for how long and how often CC gets reintroduced and how valuable he turns out to  be. I mean if he saves all of Wano by countering his own weapons like he did in Zou and saves the SHs  from defeat or death deliberately why not? He has already started to redeem himself in Zou if u ask me. And he is the only non SH fun character post TS alongside Barto!  

#411 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:43 AM

CC would be rat, since in the theory presented the rat is kind of devious, as is CC.Hopefully Oda wont give us Momo as cabinboy. I dont want another winy crewmember unlike the others Moma aint even funny...he would be a waste of space on the ship. And who needs a weakling if the enemies are yonkous inthe first place?That hugely depends on for how long and how often CC gets reintroduced and how valuable he turns out to be. I mean if he saves all of Wano by countering his own weapons like he did in Zou and saves the SHs from defeat or death deliberately why not? He has already started to redeem himself in Zou if u ask me. And he is the only non SH fun character post TS alongside Barto!

Ya and as far as kids go, usopp and chopper can fill the role of cabin boy nicely....both their personalities are that of children. Also chopper is like 7 or something.

Ya i agree with you i like CC he is a huge help and would be a bigger game changing addition to the crew then jimbe.
If you are correct about the redemption, oda is going about it in a way that is compeletly unique. Robin started almosy imiditally with redeming herself, she saved luffy's life betrayed crocodile 3 times, it was revealed robin allowed vivi to discover who mr 0 was, and to wrap things up iggram wasnt even dead. Franky redemed himself by revealing himself as a kind hearted leader of rejects who only stole for the sake of following his dreams (apology not accepted) then risked his life to fight the wg and out his fath in robin (horrible risk)
Both of their redemption came from inside, they revealed they were better people then we initially judged them as.
http://3.bp.blogspot...71-709982-6.jpg
CC on the other hand-
1 laughed at the sight of his mass murder weapon having been used
2 made a good point about why they SHOULDNT reverse the effects of the gas
3 had to be threatened by sanji to remove the gas.
After all CC'S "redemption" these are nami's parting words
http://3.p.mpcdn.net....jpg?1513362411
"Do you remember what you did to those kids? Go and die, (to capone) you should of crushed it (his heart)"

So if you are correct like i sad above it is going a very different way then robin and franky who revealed they were good people just in bad situations. CC is clearly a bad person in a situation of his own making.

But hey, you could be right and like i said i would love to see CC on the crew. His powers are insane (if he can reverse a mass murder weapon on an island sized scale, surely he can do the opposite) he would be a huge addition to the crew espically since he holds a win over luffy. The scene could go something like
CC "help me help me i cant stay here i will be killed i need a crew to hide under"
Nami "go to hell"
Chopper "well if he is under us at least we can make sure he isnt making any more mass murder weapons"
Sanji "and we might need him to reverse the effects of any of his mass murder weapons that are used in the future"
Zoro "not to mention i can keep him in line, he hasnt beaten me"
CC "see you need me"
Luffy "ok but i wont call you a friend"

That would work in my opinion, but it all comes down to if oda will risk putting an honest to god villain on the sh crew.

Oh and can we talk about hiw smart CC can be at times? His judegement skills are ublike many pirates on the sea....good....

1. When he first saw capone, his reaction- "sanji,lets assassinate him" if cc did this all of wci wouldnt of happened (although maybe zeff would be killed who knows)
2. When he arrived at zou to see all the minks near death "hold on lets not judge so quick, minks are famous for 2 things, fighting and hating humans, if we save them maybe they will eat us" That is a reasonable reaction, it wasnt correct, but it is smart.
  • capu likes this

banner.png

#412 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:16 AM

Firstly lemme say I think being the "King of all pirates" will somehow turn out to Luffy being the boss of most of the pirates we've seen him beat (Kuro, Crocodile, Buggy) because of Luffys "Gift".

That "Gift" or a belief in Luffy is something I'm starting to eyeball as really the only prerequisite for joining the crew, yeah sure an invitation is needed but the loyalty this guy gets from his crew is heart moving shit, we've started seeing it more within big time pirates since entering the NW but the Strawhat crew is somethign special and it starts with the captain. 

Pedro knew this and I believe Carrot will soon realize this is where she's gonna wanna be.. espcially after she gets a bounty for being involved with the downfall of Charlotte Linlin.

FRom here on out I think we gotta pay attention to the people he can move,people who will believe in him undoubtedly and guys who are the type to follow... 

So to put it simply, those who want to join

Without further ado I give you my latest list of possible nakama.. in no specific order or what I feel is the likelihood of someone joining, and I don't know what theiir roles could possibly be, just remember apart from Zoro they all have important jobs to do so yeah I'm just spitballing over here. Some are reaches so I wont dive into the "Why" too much.. but yeah let's have at it.

Oh and Jimbei and Carrot are disqualified because yeah.

1.#PRAY4KUZAN

So if you know me, you know I've been saying this ever since Dressrosa, I still believe in the "three joining successively" espcially now and was very grateful to take Bellamy off the list of potential nakama and replace "The former enemy" with the Blue Bird. Aokiji has shown a high level of respect towards Luffy even when he could have erased buddy of the map, but instead he saw some sort of potential in the strawhat and respected his hustle. He's trying to crumble the underworld from within apparently so his time aboard Teachs ship is most likely limited and if this somehow manages to happen soon and Aokiji somehow manages to run into one of the numerous strawhat parties scattered all over the seainstead of getting himself killed (#reallypray4kzan),.. i'll probably be changing my underwear.

2 Charlotte Katakuri

I got dreams too man, lol Oda really did a number on me introducing the coolest bad guy ever. 

3 Marco The Phoenix

I'm thinking the WB pirates latch onto the Strawhat Luffy name as a whole, even though all signs point to something bad happening to them "ESpecially Jozu and Marco) we'll get another cool guy to root for but I guess not directly

4 Caesar Clown

Fly away and never come back.

5. Vnsmokes

Eh, not gonna lie... they're just so fucking boring. Although I'm interested in what part the fighting royal kingdoms will play in the future

6. Vivi

Isn't she a crew member?Too weak anyway, better suited in politics.. Luffys baby mama maybe?

7.Rebecca

...No

8. Smoker & 9. Coby

Oh baby. Alright alright I got a question, who do you think will outrank who at the end of the story, Coby or Smoker?In the story how corrupt the Government is hasn't really been a major issue for Luffy and Co, I'd say they're not really interested.. but piece by piece it is being incorporated into the show more and more.. hence my Kaido theory.

With that being said, Smoker and Coby are like mini Kuzans,or mini Garps for that matter. Wanna stand for what is right and do the right thing blah blah blah but with Smoker we've seen him grow impatient with the Marines and Government like Sengoku, and Issho and Akainu in some instances so I can't see him as much as Coby continuing up the totem pole without some major changes happening, he may still be the Garp to Luffys Roger but we all know how that played out.. Smoker didn't even try to fight Luffy on Punk Hazard either right?

Coby is pretty pure, I don't think he could make tough decisions the Admirals have to make and just overlook certain things.. granted he's been promoted in these last two years so we don't know what he's seen but like Smoker I can't see him just climbing the ladder without thinking about what is happening around him and it would be weird to see either sail on a Pirate ship even though they both revere great pirates.

10. Law

Fleet captain

11. Kidd

Fleet Captain

12. Bege

Ehhhh

13. Bonney

Hmm. I believe strongly, she will have some sort of role to play in Wano.. Imagine she's some sort of lab experiment too?

14. Kaido

Fuck it why not

That about wraps it up,if there's someone other than who is on the list that you think is a potential nakama now's your time to shine friend, I wanna hear what you guys have to say. What roles can still be filled?Was there some foreshadow maybe we overlooked? Let's hash it out yarou domo.

Ike!

Edited by Himynameisriot, 05 January 2018 - 04:23 AM.

Theorist.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies

#413 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:58 AM

Ya i agree with you i like CC he is a huge help

Exactly only him and Franky might be able to fathom and counter what power VP might have been forced (if is even is like that?) to reveal/give to the WG, just like the fruit planting into the human weaponized Pxs are. CC also might be the reason Chopper can achieve his dream. Since CC as  a scientist in generel should have knowledge (like methods to imply counter dosis on molecular lvl, build needed facility/machine) CHopper is not aware of, yet may need.

If you are correct about the redemption, oda is going about it in a way that is compeletly unique

Thats true. Oda did never go the long route, when it came to redeeming a SH, nor did he ever really change their character in the process but rather did he only start to reveal the truth behind their character after time passed. Nami was a friend first the betrayed them, then it got revealed she did so because of good reasoning, being, freeing her home from Arlong. Franky, as u stated, wanted to protect a bunch of misfits, Robin did what she did since she was kind of forced to, because of childhood and heritage/history.

CC is different though. I doubt he will ever truly stop being vile (i mean Zoro never did either), its simply that i believe the crew to keep him in check and CC himself to understand that the SHs are his only option. I mean he is hunted by BM, supposedly Kaidou (since Kaidous dream is fruit based) and the marines, ergo he himself cant do sh**, he needs a new wing to hide under, which i believe to be the worst crew among the worst generation. Anything else, meaning if not as  famed/powerful, wont be able to protect him, since all his support (DD) is gone while his enemies are as strong as ever and we can assume that VP has not forgiven him either (could be a cool sidestory though.

1 laughed at the sight of his mass murder weapon having been used

Imagine its effects on the Shs enemies though. Marines are goners....Horse dude from  BB crew has a problem as well/is countered by 2 people (Chopper+CC), horse dude makes me think he uses all dirty tricks available (including bacterias and chemistry, thus Chopper and CC needed). Still i do understand that someone that considers himself genius and has put all his mind into an invention is pretty much satisfied if said invention does what it was intended to do. I did not understand the passage the way that he was satisfied by the people he hurt but rather that the weapon did what it was supposed to do, i dont think he paid attention to the ones affected, thus while he is uncaring for the fate of others, he doesnt want to make them suffer/feels no joy in their suffering but rather in a funcitoning product (sry man i really cant explain it in a better way right now.....) that, at least for me, takes away a lot of his never, ever being able to become SHs material self.

2 made a good point about why they SHOULDNT reverse the effects of the gas

he uses logic, while all other Shs dont in most situations. what a good addition i would say. He is afraid like Usoop and Chopper but unlike them he does not jump into the trap head first anyway....even when knowing about it....thats what i call i crewmember that might be useful, if not imprisoned in around 10secs every damn single ac..., or not being brainwashed by every chic there is on the entire planet..... like Sanji.....

3 had to be threatened by sanji to remove the gas.

He wont ever become a saint, dont get me wrong, but perhaps a good enough sinner.

Not as good as the other SHs, but maybe they need a black sheep among them, imo they certainly do. For me it would finally make the SHs look more threatening to others, like marines, to have a potential mass-murderer within their crew. I certainly would like that. 

I always liked pirates that are evil, yet good in some ways (Who dislikes Robin Hood? No pirate but still fairly similar to the SHs in some ways). Why can he not be extremely cruel to the filth of the earth (=SHs ememies) while unable to do a thing against good people since kept in check by SHs? Moreover he is not entirely evil himself, its simply that he is not as good as the SHs and they are like the best pirates out there. I mean Bege was willing to poison BM, Kidd has his bountyfor slaughering innocents, whats the difference between Kaptain Kidd and CC? Or between Croc, who had thousands killed in his war/rebellion and CC? I mean Luffy  was fine with allying with  Croc in ID, why not ally with CC again, especially after he already did so in WCI, this time only permanently. The SHs even are better than like half the marines or perhaps even more. Nearly all extreme bad people in OP we know of have been brought down by the SHs while the marines did nothing after all. 

But hey, you could be right and like i said i would love to see CC on the crew. His powers are insane (if he can reverse a mass murder weapon on an island sized scale, surely he can do the opposite) he would be a huge addition to the crew

Absolutely true. Although i partly love him because of his epic logia DF. I kind of fear that the logia Oda has in mind for potential SH is like an epic fail/useless logia. And CC is very smart using his fruit in various ways, that really enjoy that. U see Ace i.e. had spears etc,  but no real different usages, CC  does, imo that makes him more special than Akainu and Aokji, while significantly weaker and with a lot of room to grow.

I mean we are going to face yonkou and i simply cant imagine that even the entire SHcrew (Jinbei included) would have the slightest of chances against WB soloing them, and i dont consider WB to have been anywhere near TOP yonkou at MF at that point in time. The WB we saw at MF, was a WB that could no longer even use haki...at  least no CoC and neither CoO (and  he was capable to use CoO in his sleep before his sickness!!!!!)....thus a weakling WB when compared to prime WB....and still weakling WB would still wreck the floor with them all in like a min or 2.....

CC would be a huge asset against that, since he would still defeat WB with poisenous gas spread on an entire island.....and WB needs to breath too, no matter how inhuman he is in other aspects :D

Gas cant be simply overcome by many powerful character i currently have in mind either. Against Logias Haki is still needed,  as long as u aint a natural counter that is. Will CC be able to use his Gas and have all  the abilities we consider the windDF to have? There are so many reasons why i dont want this epic fruit to be wasted on a character we will not see again. CC was extremely funny , imo, and on WCI i enjoyed noone as much as CC, Bege, Brook and Katakuri, they are the only reasons i dont consider this arc an complete failure, they, for me, make up for a lot.).

Firstly lemme say I think being the "King of all pirates" will somehow turn out to Luffy being the boss of most of the pirates we've seen him beat (Kuro, Crocodile, Buggy) because of Luffys "Gift".

I said this before. The reason i think the marines will fail to defeat the SHs is that not only their very allies (Boa, Jinbei, possibly Weevil, Mihawk, certainly wants to fight Zoro 1vs1 not in an war were everybody could interfere, Buggy, Bege (whom i hope to become a shicki, that will later betray the marines for the SHs (Lola<-->Chiffon--> Nami, SHs, Vito --> Sanji)) giving the Shs the needed Information about the marines tactics (Boa and Mihawk wont do that, Mihawk honor thing, Boa already on rampage as soon as she hears about a war with Luffy-->already no longer included in tactics)) betray them but also that the Shs will simply have such huge support that the support alone is enough to defeat all those that will ally on the side of the marines/WG. Although i think that to war against the yonkou SHs the WG will also try to use other SN of the worst gen to defeat them. They will be dealt with by either Heartpirates or i.e. SH fleet commanders/crews. Imagine Barto vs Urouge (if Urouge DF is truly to get stronger by getting damage, Barto simply imprisoning him is best imo). Or who knows mayhaps Apoo and Drake will reappear in order to get revenge on the SHs for taking down Kaidou. Kidd (although doubtful that he would ally with marines) might want to become PK himself by defeating/killing the SHs. 

I mean even if the RA is defeated there sure are some that will survive, even if only rookie/SN in power(no individual with a higher bounty than lets say~300mill), mass also counts. Also there is still Wano and its forces, then comes the Giants. Also since last cover story i am sure the longlegs and longarm as well as longlimb people will also become allies. We dont know how Croc and Aokiji will act either.

1.#PRAY4KUZAN

Agreed, although i dont know where u got the respect thing from. All i remember is that Aokiji respects Garp but Luffy hmh ... does not ring a bell on my end.

2 Charlotte Katakuri

Best character next to CC post TS. After those 2 come Bege and Brook.

Not gonna happen though. He already is above any current SH in power. Moreover he is the only real loyal character within BM crew. Also his CoO is too good and would outshine Sanji too much.

3 Marco The Phoenix

Nah i am certain the 2 remaining top commanders of the WBcrew will die saving the Shs against Kaidou. Moreover the WBcrew should already be largely diminished since war with BB. And at least Jozu or Marco should have lost their fruit by now (leaning towards Jozu though, that fruit on Avalo Pizarro (if like some theorize a betrayer of Beast pirates-->former top commander-->real powerhouse already without fruit) would be great, fruit on Shiryuu also works though). 

I believe that after the Kaidou arc all that will remain of former WBpirates is commander 6 and "weaker" as well as the allies, who might ally with the SHs afterwards, enlarging the SH fleet.

4 Caesar Clown

Agreed.

5. Vnsmokes

Agreed.

6. Vivi
Isn't she a crew member?Too weak anyway, better suited in politics.. Luffys baby mama maybe?
7.Rebecca...No

Idoubt that. First off what use would they and their forces be? one CoC attack of yonkou luffy they all down for days....Secondly they care too much for there people to risk letting them die in a war they have no place in. 

8. Smoker & 9. Coby

Smoker possibly will become NN or renegabe marine who is fleet captain, but certainly not Coby. He will be the one leading the marines after the war is over and the old marines and WG have been defeated.

10. Law Fleet captain

No. Either ally or not even there. Dont see him betraying them in the war, if he betrays them he does that before hand if u ask me. It might also be that he will be the one representing SHanks. Like He stops Kidd crew from interfering the way Shanks interfered against Kaidou.

12. Bege Ehhhh

Ally perhaps simply a friend/forced friend since Lola, Chiffon, Vito.

11. Kidd Fleet Captain

Certainly not. He is one of only 3 "equals" to Luffy within the worst gen!

13. Bonney

No idea how Oda will play her, no clue what her deal with the WG is, neither do i have any idea who she will  oppose and if she will ever fight onscreen/ever get into a realclash with the SHs.

Edited by capu, 05 January 2018 - 11:04 AM.

#414 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:09 PM

So, I'm still in the camp of Jimbe, Carrot and CC.

I could see Smoker as an ally, but not as a Nakama. I believe Jozu is already done and Marco will be done after Wano. I don't think Katakuri or Kuzan will join.

Law is the Shanks to Luffy's Whitebeard, while Kidd is the Kaidou of the group.

Bonney, I think nobody really knows.. Who knows, maybe she's the unexpected MVP and future BM-ish Yonkou?

Not gonna mention Bege as anything other than potential ally or maybe fleet captain, but that's a stretch.

Vinsmokes will join the Fleet for sure - or the political camp the SH's are forming if they have any leverage left.

#415 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:55 PM

Exactly only him and Franky might be able to fathom and counter what power VP might have been forced (if is even is like that?) to reveal/give to the WG, just like the fruit planting into the human weaponized Pxs are. CC also might be the reason Chopper can achieve his dream. Since CC as a scientist in generel should have knowledge (like methods to imply counter dosis on molecular lvl, build needed facility/machine) CHopper is not aware of, yet may need.

Thats true. Oda did never go the long route, when it came to redeeming a SH, nor did he ever really change their character in the process but rather did he only start to reveal the truth behind their character after time passed. Nami was a friend first the betrayed them, then it got revealed she did so because of good reasoning, being, freeing her home from Arlong. Franky, as u stated, wanted to protect a bunch of misfits, Robin did what she did since she was kind of forced to, because of childhood and heritage/history.
CC is different though. I doubt he will ever truly stop being vile (i mean Zoro never did either), its simply that i believe the crew to keep him in check and CC himself to understand that the SHs are his only option. I mean he is hunted by BM, supposedly Kaidou (since Kaidous dream is fruit based) and the marines, ergo he himself cant do sh**, he needs a new wing to hide under, which i believe to be the worst crew among the worst generation. Anything else, meaning if not as famed/powerful, wont be able to protect him, since all his support (DD) is gone while his enemies are as strong as ever and we can assume that VP has not forgiven him either (could be a cool sidestory though.

Imagine its effects on the Shs enemies though. Marines are goners....Horse dude from BB crew has a problem as well/is countered by 2 people (Chopper+CC), horse dude makes me think he uses all dirty tricks available (including bacterias and chemistry, thus Chopper and CC needed). Still i do understand that someone that considers himself genius and has put all his mind into an invention is pretty much satisfied if said invention does what it was intended to do. I did not understand the passage the way that he was satisfied by the people he hurt but rather that the weapon did what it was supposed to do, i dont think he paid attention to the ones affected, thus while he is uncaring for the fate of others, he doesnt want to make them suffer/feels no joy in their suffering but rather in a funcitoning product (sry man i really cant explain it in a better way right now.....) that, at least for me, takes away a lot of his never, ever being able to become SHs material self.

he uses logic, while all other Shs dont in most situations. what a good addition i would say. He is afraid like Usoop and Chopper but unlike them he does not jump into the trap head first anyway....even when knowing about it....thats what i call i crewmember that might be useful, if not imprisoned in around 10secs every damn single ac..., or not being brainwashed by every chic there is on the entire planet..... like Sanji.....

He wont ever become a saint, dont get me wrong, but perhaps a good enough sinner.
Not as good as the other SHs, but maybe they need a black sheep among them, imo they certainly do. For me it would finally make the SHs look more threatening to others, like marines, to have a potential mass-murderer within their crew. I certainly would like that.
I always liked pirates that are evil, yet good in some ways (Who dislikes Robin Hood? No pirate but still fairly similar to the SHs in some ways). Why can he not be extremely cruel to the filth of the earth (=SHs ememies) while unable to do a thing against good people since kept in check by SHs? Moreover he is not entirely evil himself, its simply that he is not as good as the SHs and they are like the best pirates out there. I mean Bege was willing to poison BM, Kidd has his bountyfor slaughering innocents, whats the difference between Kaptain Kidd and CC? Or between Croc, who had thousands killed in his war/rebellion and CC? I mean Luffy was fine with allying with Croc in ID, why not ally with CC again, especially after he already did so in WCI, this time only permanently. The SHs even are better than like half the marines or perhaps even more. Nearly all extreme bad people in OP we know of have been brought down by the SHs while the marines did nothing after all.

Absolutely true. Although i partly love him because of his epic logia DF. I kind of fear that the logia Oda has in mind for potential SH is like an epic fail/useless logia. And CC is very smart using his fruit in various ways, that really enjoy that. U see Ace i.e. had spears etc, but no real different usages, CC does, imo that makes him more special than Akainu and Aokji, while significantly weaker and with a lot of room to grow.
I mean we are going to face yonkou and i simply cant imagine that even the entire SHcrew (Jinbei included) would have the slightest of chances against WB soloing them, and i dont consider WB to have been anywhere near TOP yonkou at MF at that point in time. The WB we saw at MF, was a WB that could no longer even use haki...at least no CoC and neither CoO (and he was capable to use CoO in his sleep before his sickness!!!!!)....thus a weakling WB when compared to prime WB....and still weakling WB would still wreck the floor with them all in like a min or 2.....
CC would be a huge asset against that, since he would still defeat WB with poisenous gas spread on an entire island.....and WB needs to breath too, no matter how inhuman he is in other aspects :D
Gas cant be simply overcome by many powerful character i currently have in mind either. Against Logias Haki is still needed, as long as u aint a natural counter that is. Will CC be able to use his Gas and have all the abilities we consider the windDF to have? There are so many reasons why i dont want this epic fruit to be wasted on a character we will not see again. CC was extremely funny , imo, and on WCI i enjoyed noone as much as CC, Bege, Brook and Katakuri, they are the only reasons i dont consider this arc an complete failure, they, for me, make up for a lot.).

I said this before. The reason i think the marines will fail to defeat the SHs is that not only their very allies (Boa, Jinbei, possibly Weevil, Mihawk, certainly wants to fight Zoro 1vs1 not in an war were everybody could interfere, Buggy, Bege (whom i hope to become a shicki, that will later betray the marines for the SHs (Lola<-->Chiffon--> Nami, SHs, Vito --> Sanji)) giving the Shs the needed Information about the marines tactics (Boa and Mihawk wont do that, Mihawk honor thing, Boa already on rampage as soon as she hears about a war with Luffy-->already no longer included in tactics)) betray them but also that the Shs will simply have such huge support that the support alone is enough to defeat all those that will ally on the side of the marines/WG. Although i think that to war against the yonkou SHs the WG will also try to use other SN of the worst gen to defeat them. They will be dealt with by either Heartpirates or i.e. SH fleet commanders/crews. Imagine Barto vs Urouge (if Urouge DF is truly to get stronger by getting damage, Barto simply imprisoning him is best imo). Or who knows mayhaps Apoo and Drake will reappear in order to get revenge on the SHs for taking down Kaidou. Kidd (although doubtful that he would ally with marines) might want to become PK himself by defeating/killing the SHs.
I mean even if the RA is defeated there sure are some that will survive, even if only rookie/SN in power(no individual with a higher bounty than lets say~300mill), mass also counts. Also there is still Wano and its forces, then comes the Giants. Also since last cover story i am sure the longlegs and longarm as well as longlimb people will also become allies. We dont know how Croc and Aokiji will act either.

Agreed, although i dont know where u got the respect thing from. All i remember is that Aokiji respects Garp but Luffy hmh ... does not ring a bell on my end.

Best character next to CC post TS. After those 2 come Bege and Brook.
Not gonna happen though. He already is above any current SH in power. Moreover he is the only real loyal character within BM crew. Also his CoO is too good and would outshine Sanji too much.

Nah i am certain the 2 remaining top commanders of the WBcrew will die saving the Shs against Kaidou. Moreover the WBcrew should already be largely diminished since war with BB. And at least Jozu or Marco should have lost their fruit by now (leaning towards Jozu though, that fruit on Avalo Pizarro (if like some theorize a betrayer of Beast pirates-->former top commander-->real powerhouse already without fruit) would be great, fruit on Shiryuu also works though).
I believe that after the Kaidou arc all that will remain of former WBpirates is commander 6 and "weaker" as well as the allies, who might ally with the SHs afterwards, enlarging the SH fleet.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Idoubt that. First off what use would they and their forces be? one CoC attack of yonkou luffy they all down for days....Secondly they care too much for there people to risk letting them die in a war they have no place in.

Smoker possibly will become NN or renegabe marine who is fleet captain, but certainly not Coby. He will be the one leading the marines after the war is over and the old marines and WG have been defeated.

No. Either ally or not even there. Dont see him betraying them in the war, if he betrays them he does that before hand if u ask me. It might also be that he will be the one representing SHanks. Like He stops Kidd crew from interfering the way Shanks interfered against Kaidou.

Ally perhaps simply a friend/forced friend since Lola, Chiffon, Vito.

Certainly not. He is one of only 3 "equals" to Luffy within the worst gen!

No idea how Oda will play her, no clue what her deal with the WG is, neither do i have any idea who she will oppose and if she will ever fight onscreen/ever get into a realclash with the SHs.

We agree on pretty much everything about cc, i just dont think he will join because of oda's past history. They say a leopard doest change his spots, well an old sucessful author doesnt change his habbits. Of course there is always a chance i never thought he would kill.

I will tell you what the difference between crocodile and cc is though. Luffy never accepted crocodile as a friend, when crocodile first made the offer to help luffy ahot him down. Only iva could convince luffy and only by the fact that crocodile was 100% needed. Then luffy never helped crocodile luffy never was happy with crocodile, and the second crocodile went against luffy's wishes, even though it was something he wanted to do from the start, luffy opposed him. So crocodile and luffy were allied in the same way fuji and luffy were allied.... just by the fact they were walking the same path but didnt really want to see eather on it.

As for kidd, the fans can forgive alot when it isnt shown. Not to mention kidd explained to us, he killed everyone who laughed at his dream of being the pirate king. So in odas weird mind, kidd only killed bullies who laughed at his dreams.

Also in regards to cc not being entirely evil.... what is one redeaming quality he has? Aside from him being in a few gag scenes and making strange facial expressions, what has he done good that wasnt forced by the SH?

banner.png

#416 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:47 AM

One Piece chapter colorspread Theory

The Zodiac Theory is more strengthened with Chapter 890 and we will get 13 Nakamas

Many know the Legend of the Zodiacs:

"The legend is an interesting one. Each Chinese zodiac sign and the order they rank in was decided by the mythical Jade Emperor and his favourite creature, the rat. When the task of choosing the zodiac animals fell to the Emperor, he asked the rat to help him. The resourceful rat decided that the best way would be to arrange a race across the river. The order in which the animals arrived would decide who would be second, third, fourth, and so on.

The rat put the word out across the kingdom, and the first creature to appear on the riverbank was the cat. The pair enlisted the help of the ox, who was resting nearby, and asked him to ferry them across the river. A kind old soul, the ox agreed, but just as they set off, the rat pushed the cat into the river. Hating water, the cat managed to get out and scurried away to dry off.

Thus, the ox was the second creature to reach the opposite shore. The strong tiger came next, followed by agile rabbit who hopped from stone to stone and floating log. The dragon was hot on the rabbits heels, and only came in fifth because he stopped to make rain and then help the rabbit with a gust of wind. The horse galloped effortlessly across the river, but was pipped to sixth place by the wily snake who was hiding on his hoof. The sheep, monkey, and Rooster arrived together on a raft, taking eighth, ninth, and 10th places respectively. The dog was late because he had stopped for a wash in the river, and the pig had been sleeping, so took 12th place. The poor cat finally dragged himself over to the other side, but it was too late. His anger at the rat has lasted through the ages, and they are still mortal enemies."With the Cat are 13 Zodiacs ( First the Rat and Last the Cat )

Chapter 651 The Race across the River in Colourpage

XXX: Rabbit
XXX: Pig

Chapter 890 The 12 Zodiacs in Colourpage

Inuarashi: Dog
Fujitora: Tiger
Hancock: Snake
Kalifa: Ram
Momonosuke: Dragon
Cavendish and Farul: Horse
Mansherry: Rat
Marco: Rooster
Minotaurus: Ox
Big Mom: Pig
XXX: Cat

Who are the last 4 new members for the Strahat Pirates ?

We know Jimbe will be the Ninth Nakama after Brook and Carrot maybe the Tenth !

Jimbe: Pig

I'm looking forward to your answers

Irrelevant. Have any kind of features played any role before regarding possible strawhats? No, and it will continue to not play a role.

The most important thing is really, does it make sense story-wise and what´s the relationship of Luffy with said character or how might a relationship develop. Everything else is...

People are still trying to argue Jinbe will die? Jesus Christ...

qhz8b56l.png

#417 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,537 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:57 PM

Oda is indeed not Kubo.

People are still trying to argue Jinbe will die? Jesus Christ...

Zolo's in danger, you know LOL

#418 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:55 PM

So...

How do you guys feel about Mochi man?

Theorist.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies

#419 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,537 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:46 AM

A well-designed antagonist (his appearance is cool though a bit typical. Then again it's kinda great in One Piece). Not the best one ever or even among the best, mind you, but it's the kind of decent writing Oda is capable of. He gives the guy meat and some depth.

#420 Kurapika

Kurapika

Phosphophyllite

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationLooking For Answers

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:26 AM

So...

How do you guys feel about Mochi man?

His character is worse after last chapter honestly due to the flashback. His past is literally the EXACT same as Puddings.

-Pudding gets made fun of as a child due to a weird face so she hides it for years and only reveals it fully due to a SH.

-Katakuri gets made fun of as a child due to a weird face so he hides it for years and only reveals it fully due to a SH.

Also he has a 0% chance of being NN anyways.

Be Careful What You Wish For

HmtYmQG.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users