I think that he will be just new Vivi. :heehee:

#422 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:05 PM

Well pros for NN theory he seems to have sort of a sad past, but in all honesty his care for his siblings really does not strike me to give him more of a 10% chanceof joining, and thats generous.

I really like his character, for me he for certain is the best char post TS, but still, i just dont see it coming, not even with BM loving the cake so much, but on the other hand if my hopes that BM will want Sanji to marry Pudding because of his cooking skills, thus binding him to BM crew, the knowledge that Katakuri deems Luffy similarily powerful as himsefl and the fact that the SHs will move against kaidou afterwards, may make BM change her mind and send Katakuri in order to protect Sanji and take out competition (Kaidou) along, thats why 10% without those hopes i could only see 0% even with the mistreatment Katakuri received, or mayhaps will receive if his face get known (again). I think he overcame this once, dont see reason why he could not once more.

#423 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,172 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:50 AM

Dogtooth as a NN? This is getting insane.

1st off my favorite "truely evil" test. The only thing evil i can see from dogtooth as if now is when he killed 3 cooks for seeing him lying down. In fairness now that we know he was bullied mercilessly it is a little understandable..... but only a little... i wouldnt call him truely evil, not yet, but he is a bad guy, probably only a little worse then franky. BUT he dis technically kill his friends, which is a huge no no for luffy.

2ndly, the reason i said jimbe couldnt join in fi, he is stronger then the captain. Not an iron clad rule, but it is something to note.

3rd he is the 2nd in command who everyone in BM'S crew depends on...... Do you guys know who the deepest layer of hell is reserved for? Liars (that is harsh) and traitors. There is a reason treason was at one point punishable by death. Betraying those who trust you is an evil thing that is considered something only done by the lowest of the low. It isnt commonly done in the real world.
Obviously oda could create a situation where BM throws him out and all his siblings hate him. But aince he is the #2 guy.... and the bm crew would be down to 1 commander left..... it is highly unlikely that would happen.

Oh and if you dont believe me about how evil being a traitor is, look at how oda handled it in op. Robin was the one who was betrayed (even though she was working against crocodile the whole time) and franky's family forced him to leave, jimbe's crew basically begged him to leave. Betraying someone is an act even in OP reserved for villains.

So like i said, in OP oda can do anything. But from a storytelling perspective, it is ludicrous.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#424 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:51 AM

Dogtooth as a NN? This is getting insane.

1st off my favorite "truely evil" test. The only thing evil i can see from dogtooth as if now is when he killed 3 cooks for seeing him lying down. In fairness now that we know he was bullied mercilessly it is a little understandable..... but only a little... i wouldnt call him truely evil, not yet, but he is a bad guy, probably only a little worse then franky. BUT he dis technically kill his friends, which is a huge no no for luffy.

2ndly, the reason i said jimbe couldnt join in fi, he is stronger then the captain. Not an iron clad rule, but it is something to note.

3rd he is the 2nd in command who everyone in BM'S crew depends on...... Do you guys know who the deepest layer of hell is reserved for? Liars (that is harsh) and traitors. There is a reason treason was at one point punishable by death. Betraying those who trust you is an evil thing that is considered something only done by the lowest of the low. It isnt commonly done in the real world.
Obviously oda could create a situation where BM throws him out and all his siblings hate him. But aince he is the #2 guy.... and the bm crew would be down to 1 commander left..... it is highly unlikely that would happen.

Oh and if you dont believe me about how evil being a traitor is, look at how oda handled it in op. Robin was the one who was betrayed (even though she was working against crocodile the whole time) and franky's family forced him to leave, jimbe's crew basically begged him to leave. Betraying someone is an act even in OP reserved for villains.

So like i said, in OP oda can do anything. But from a storytelling perspective, it is ludicrous.

So far, I've only seen two treason acts in OP.
BB did it and ace was hunting him down. They make a big deal that it is the worst crime a pirate can make.
Corazon betrays DD and DD just shoots him down even though he sees him as family.

You are right. Treason is indeed the worst in both opverse and real world.

Either way I don't know why people are naming kata for nakama.
Its the same in ever single arc. Good design or being badass is all that it takes for people to select new nakamas.
What ever happened to friends, enemies or just indifferent characters? Does everyone have to be a SH. Is this so the character can continue to be seen? Well.. that does nothing because we spent 2 years without sanji squad and we are now close to 2 years without zoro squad.
I bet that if BM had a slim design, was in her 20s and was pretty everyone would be pitching her for NN.

#425 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:06 AM

Its the same in ever single arc. Good design or being badass is all that it takes for people to select new nakamas.
What ever happened to friends, enemies or just indifferent characters? Does everyone have to be a SH. Is this so the character can continue to be seen? Well.. that does nothing because we spent 2 years without sanji squad and we are now close to 2 years without zoro squad.
I bet that if BM had a slim design, was in her 20s and was pretty everyone would be pitching her for NN.

Despite the fact that i dont see Karakuri as NN, for once Oda has presented a character (outside of CC, Barto, Croc, JInbei, Aokiji whom i like too (not talking about chances of joining, simply my personal like for characters)) whom i am really interested in. Only Jinbei and CC i gave any chance of joining the SHs, out of those i mentioned, while CC had very little chances to actually be happening.

Thus with a lot of other NN claims i would agree (really disliked how so many wished for someone to become NN, when all reasoning was simply: she is female.....no matter how dull the character....some cried out: "i want her to join".... (Cryhoshi, Repuke/Rebecca...etc....)), but honestly Katakuri is very different from most villians we have so far. 

If u i.e. take Moria, Lucci, Enel, DD and compare them to Katakuri then u will find a huge difference in character between those. While all others were pretty overconfident and deemed the SHs fodder, Katakuri from minute 1 said that he does not underestimate Luffy, he took Luffy, even though there was a big gap in power between them, to the point that Luffy was utterly incapable of even connecting a single hit, seriously. He was said to have been a "noble/gallant" character, which once more clarifies the opposite character when compared to the ones previously mentioned. Unlike those he actually cares for his underlings/siblings and shares a lot of characteristics (i.e. overcoming past difficulties (unlike DD, Moria, Croc), caring for others (unlike Croc, Lucci, Enel), protecting others (unlike all except DD), being calm (Jinbei, Robin, most of the times Zoro and Sanji as well) and calculative) with the SHs in generel. Moria was absolutely overconfident, which manifested his downfall and lacking knowledge of the ways of the world/ battle experience. Katakuri also unlike most (except Enel and DD) has been seen to have mastered a skill (CoO) besides his own fruit, up to the point that we can undoubtedly say that he is the best we have seen so far in it (if u dont count range he is better at CoO than Enel as well, Enels range is only better because of fruit though!) which once more is something that makes him stand out. Of course one could claim well Lucci was master in the marines techs, but those techs are not needed to do the exact same thing, as can be seen with Luffy using g2 as a variation or Sanji apllying Skywalk, thus something equal to Geppo and Soru (was that the name?).

Croc i.e. has a powerful DF, but all his power was based on exactly that, no haki no other skills (no brawler/tank/fighter, no real physical stats at all). 

Moria too was mainly based on his fruit, while Katakuri is completely different, not only has he achieved all forms of haki, but he is also able to adept to his opponents fighting style (countering Luffys G3, gatling etc.), which makes him seem special, not only characterwise but also fighting-wise, and so far makes him one the the very few non-SH character that has been seen to deliberately do so (Zoro-->flying slash, Sanji-->Skywalk, Luffy-->Soru). Then again his fruit is awakened which strenghtens the believe that he just like Luffy somehow is a very capable overall fighter, who does not only adept but also analyse and "invent/learn/train/improve".

Moreover Katakuri is one of the few (like DD, Moria, unlike Lucci, Enel) who has been pointed out to have had a "sad" past, but unlike DD and Moria he seemed to have been able to overcome that sad past and moved on, which is something that makes him stand out and that makes me understand why others for once ask for him to become NN, i never really gotten those that vouched for every single female character that popped up.....i mean Rebecca....Cryhoshi......Tashigi.......Monet......other mink whos name i have already forgotten ......Carrot (ok granted i have seemingly been wrong with her, i no longer dislike her anyway).

Edited by capu, 06 February 2018 - 11:18 AM.

#426 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,172 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:25 PM

So far, I've only seen two treason acts in OP.
BB did it and ace was hunting him down. They make a big deal that it is the worst crime a pirate can make.
Corazon betrays DD and DD just shoots him down even though he sees him as family.

You are right. Treason is indeed the worst in both opverse and real world.

Hahahaha ya it really goes to show you even if people want to be pc they cant help unconcious bias. The best i ever heard for bm was an ally just for the kiadou fight, but hancock got the whole NN treatment.
People really do have a problem with NN. I think the crew is already crowded and filled with useless jobs just to justify a additional characters.

But women are my favorite. Every single woman gets the NN treatment. Every single one. Even the extremely evil monet was considered to be NN. Hell bonny is heavily theorized to be a NN and she has zero connection to the crew....

I am just bitter about what happened to bartolomeo....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#427 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 02:02 AM

Do you feel that Stussy and "Big News" Morgans will join The Straw Hats? I think that Stussy might reveal herself to Luffy as she assumed that the Straw Hats had placed a bomb in the Tamate Box. They would make for powerful SH insiders...

hqdefault.jpg1515756931-CV-One-piece-891-Stussy.jpg

#428 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 02:45 AM

I think panda man has a better chance
  • Enbima likes this

#429 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:40 PM

I think panda man has a better chance

It would seems that Stussy is intrigued with the Straw Hats. Her mission is not only to take out Big Mom, but also the Straw Hats. Although I think that Morgans and Stussy will meet up with the Straw Hats, which would hold Morgans interest as well. It would be a complete mismatched if a CP-0 member becomes a Straw Hat.... 

#430 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,385 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:47 AM

Her mission is not only to take out Big Mom, but also the Straw Hats.

Her mission is not to take out Big Mom at all. And she didn't even know the SHs were coming, how would they be their mission?

• Chillman likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#431 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:18 AM

Still wondering when Jinbei will officially join and whether Carrot or Pekoms will also become NN. Jinbei FTW but i dont really see Carrot or Pekoms to be powerhouses, lately i believe them to be the weakest members if joined, although depending on whether Zeus really becomes Namis slave, it might be possibly that Nami will remain the weakest crewmember. 

I do hope that Chopper will analyse the Minks in order to get a new monster form on Sulong basis. 

#432 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:57 AM

Her mission is not to take out Big Mom at all. And she didn't even know the SHs were coming, how would they be their mission?

We all know that if Big Mom is taken down by the SH, it would help her a lot since CP-0 mission is to take down Big Mom. None the less, Stussy seems quite interested with the Straw Hats. So I suspect that she will make herself known to them. Especially Morgans. When the SH deal with Kaido, that will certainly hold Morgans interest as well as Stussy's. I just feel that Stussy will join the Straw Hats...

#433 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,317 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:15 AM

CP-0 mission is to take down Big Mom

where is this said?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#434 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:22 AM

Camie has way bigger chances to join than tusse.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users