banner.png

#43 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:41 PM

Also, that would be lame if the next nakama has already been introduced in a previous arc. For a new nakama to be refreshing, it has to be brand new, unless it was mysteriously shown for a few seconds just like Pudding before Punk Hazard.

Well we still got plenty of years of op to come, so there should still be alot of time for someone like that to enter the stage.

As of now i believe , considering how the arc so far has went, for it to be stupid to let anyone join that we have no connection to yet, and because of that the only person i deem relevant enough (not necessarily like) for him to even have a chance to join is jinbei.

Reasons for that have been presented by others like the power needed to be useful considering the enemies up ahead, the NN has to be introduced throroughly for which time is needed, which in turn is impossible considering that the crew is split and BM on the move, so bringing in a new one does not strike me as being possible for now.

Moreover there should not be someone without brain, but rather someone that aint fooled as easily as the SHs were in WCI, DR, Water7 etc, which is why i cant see Carrot to be of ANY help in the arcs to come, for she just is too stupid and carefree and we already got that in the crew. Even Robins knowledge does not seem to be connected to the worlds powerhouses but rather to the history as such she too aint as useful as a member who has been presented to know / or was allied to yonkous and understands their structure and influence. 

I believe the brand new NN will be the last or perhaps the nakama after the next one we'll get. I mean just Zooarc and WCI for a new nakama who did not get any real spotlight (because of so many things going on and so many characters introduced as members of i.e. BM crew) is not what i expect of a thoroughly introduced new SH.

And if I am wrong about BM going down this arc. Half the SH crew being missing would be a great reason for why the SH crew couldn't defeat BM. It would save luffy from looking weak being able to say "ya well I was missing half my crew"

Exactly this is the reason  why i dont see BM being dcefeated right now. I cant imagine the Germa to be anywhere near as powerful as the SHs as a crew, not even including the SHallies here. Consequently i also cant see the SHs even with the germa to be able to defeat BM either. 

The Shs themselfs being able to defeat a yonkou without the entire power they actually already have (allies+crewmembers), that would make them far too powerful for the progress of the plot if u ask me.

#44 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

Well that is why I always say luffy + G66 will take down BM

And in BM's defense. She is also missing half her commanders (assuming crackers stays down for some reason)

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#45 Cawickeng

Cawickeng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:46 PM

Chopper enough? Dude Chopper (Bropper) ain't even cute to begin with, he just look dumb.

Yes. I don't understand why anyone would want Carrot to join the crew. She is annoying, retarded (calls Chopper Bropper and is the only character that actually cares about him) and a carbon copy of Chopper anyway.

#46 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:06 AM

Smoker for new nakama, guys, I'll keep on saying it.
Don't ask me why, just remember it B)
  • Grimmjagger likes this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#47 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:42 AM

Smoker for new nakama, guys, I'll keep on saying it.
Don't ask me why, just remember it B)

Can't have someone stronger then luffy join the crew

Why do you think jimbe had to wait

banner.png

#48 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,537 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:28 AM

Can't have someone stronger then luffy join the crew

I didn't know he got a power up...did he pray to Enel-sama?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#49 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:33 AM

I didn't know he got a power up...did he pray to Enel-sama?

Smoker may have been defeated by law. And CC..... and Vergo.... and DD....
but I am confident he is still a legitimate threat to luffy!!!

banner.png

#50 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,537 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:40 AM

Because?

#51 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,386 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:50 AM

How?

#52 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:05 AM

Ok pressure is on. If there is one thing I have learned from Sanji (the poster) it is how to have faith in a useless character so here goes nothing

Ok first let me explain smokers losses.... the many many losses....

1- law, ok so smoker proved in this fight he is actually much better in hand to hand combat. Sadly for smoker laws DF is so powerful it negated this advantage smoker had. Smoker was only defeated by tricks and deception. Two things luffy has never fought with (unless you count his battle with enel)
2- CC we can fault smoker for this. Not only was he not in his body but even luffy was defeated by CC
3- vergo. Ok so smoker was actually beating vergo in a way law couldn't even, in a way Sanji couldn't. This fight is a great feat for smoker really since it clearly puts him above sanji, the problem is smoker wanted to steal law's heart back and only could of achieved this by distracting vergo with his own defeat. It worked. As vergo even pointed out if smoker was serious he wouldn't be fighting the way he was and he defintally wouldn't clash haki with vergo.
4- DD, ok i don't want to contradict my self here by saying smoker was hurt and injured. But let's face it, smoker couldn't win. From what we saw he didn't even try to fight back. When DD was on smoker.... well smoker is smoke he could of gotten away any time he wanted to. For some reason smoker lost his will to fight. And I don't think anyone can fault smoker for losing to DD. Yes DD wasn't damaged but the first time luffy fought DD DD wasn't damaged either... and law only landed a scratch.

Now the good things we saw from smoker.

1- we saw his hand to hand combat. Law was good enough to land a few hits on DD. Smokers hand to hand combat was better then law's. You can argue this but the entire fight law was throwing ships and teleporting and smoker was countering it all with just his fists.

2- the famous speed feat. Smoker was faster then luffy wahooo

3- smoker in tashigis body was able to land a hit ok luffy. Without his physical power smoker could still hurt luffy. Chalk it up to seastone but luffy was able to counter the seastone the first few times. Luffy then proceeded to remind smoker he is in tashigis body.....

So if you have Sanji levels of delusion about your shitty character you can see how smoker is still a viable threat.

And at the very least if Crocodile can clash with mihawk smoker can come back powered up.

Sadly, Oda should of just never put smoker in PH. It created too many questions, marine involvement in the past 2 arcs had made a lot of sense and we except it from akainu marines. But Oda lacks the skill to write these marines in ways that don't make them look bad. Even Fuji became a fool with the power to end the arc in a second but didn't for..... reasons....
  • Chillman likes this

banner.png

#53 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,537 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:19 AM

When DD was on smoker.... well smoker is smoke he could of gotten away any time he wanted to.

CoA

#54 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:43 AM

CoA

Hahaha you fell for it. It was actually as I was typing that I realized smoker could of escaped any time he wanted to.

As Robin pointed out and as cc showed us. CoA doesn't take a logia powers. If the logia user wants to get away he can just manipulate his element to get away. See how cc got away from luffy.

banner.png

#55 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,537 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:19 PM

Hahaha you fell for it. It was actually as I was typing that I realized smoker could of escaped any time he wanted to.

As Robin pointed out and as cc showed us. CoA doesn't take a logia powers. If the logia user wants to get away he can just manipulate his element to get away. See how cc got away from luffy.

He didn't though. He was still grabbed by Luffy. He simply transformed by prolonging the upper torso. Basically it's like you sitting on Luffy and he stretched his neck...he didn't escape you in the slightest, just that he could do some moves normal people cannot in that position.

#56 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:25 PM

He didn't though. He was still grabbed by Luffy. He simply transformed by prolonging the upper torso. Basically it's like you sitting on Luffy and he stretched his neck...he didn't escape you in the slightest, just that he could do some moves normal people cannot in that position.

All haki let's the user do is touch the logia user as if it is a physical body. If smoker could of just shot out the other side and cut off the part DD was sitting on.

banner.png

#57 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,537 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:56 PM

All haki let's the user do is touch the logia user as if it is a physical body. If smoker could of just shot out the other side and cut off the part DD was sitting on.

DD could just still grab the part he is holding on and Snoker never escape.

#58 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:08 AM

Smoker is another guy who admired Roger but still chose to become a "good guy"..He's a marine, can't see him leaving.

So we get three members joining successively, one of which is a former enemy. On this island we have a helmsman, a lookout/scout and a scientist.

I'm hoping the scientist doesn't join and if I have my way we're short one member from having three people join all successively and shit..

I really need Kuzan to randomly appear.

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

#59 Kurapika

Kurapika

Phosphophyllite

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationLooking For Answers

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:32 AM

one of which is a former enemy.

That is a mistranslation from many many years ago, you know.

What was said was a former boss(not the word villain though could still be) would ally(not necessarily join) with Luffy.

This was right before Impel Down/Marine Ford. So the person in question was either Crocodile or Boss Jinbe.

• Chillman likes this

Be Careful What You Wish For

HmtYmQG.png

#60 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:02 AM

how many did jump on the reiju for NN wagon after the last chapter? (i don't, just curious)

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users