tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#2 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,414 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:16 PM

I'll give Oda credit for keeping us guessing. Could've been handled better but eh. Guessing with her DF and gun she's not a commander.

#3 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:25 PM

I can't wait for Luffy to punch her in the face and somehow she'll like that so much she'd want to marry him. Mark this comment. 

• retroluffy13 likes this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#4 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:51 PM

nice character, very good for speculations

regardless of the outcome in the end, anyone manipulating and using others the way she did, can hardly be counted as being a 'good' character

but it'll be interesting to see if she has a personal goal, or if she's just one more of BM's children doing anything BM orders out of fear

regarding DF abilities she hasn't showed much to be more surprising than the other children's powers, the book power still takes the cake

a power which takes out record tapes out of people is very fitting with her presented role of actress, as if every person is a camera for her, and she's always acting in front of cameras

people being cameras could also be used as a security method, it's like all totland has security cameras everywhere, every person can be used to gather informations about events and anything which may happen into totland

so far we've only been presented with a supposedly "member of BM's pirates/family" nothing giving her any particular depth,

aside those flashbacks and mentions of lola hinting at her bond with lola,

and since her introduction, her unwillingness(or sense of defeat) to go along with a forced marriage, or giving up with relief at the idea of sanji getting saved by the rescue team

anything she says could be a lie at this point, and once a character turns like that it'll be impossible to trust them again even if they start to be sincere for real, but i think there are more half-truths in everything she has said than what could be expected (both in the "good" play and the "bad" one)

Edited by Zeando, 24 January 2017 - 04:53 AM.

• KUROkami likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#5 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:17 PM

Wow when I said she had a DF I didn't actually believe that I was just posing ideas for where that eye could be from and why she would hide it.

Turned out that DF probably doesn't have anything to do with her 3rd eye..... but wow who would of guessed she has a DF.

Hey speaking of pudding's DF. I purpose a new class of DF.
Logia
parmicum
Zoan
Worthless

This new 4th class of "worthless" covers DF like the flag fruit and the clone fruit. And the healing fruit. And the swimming fruit. And of course the Memory fruit. (Note they are worthless for their lack of use in a fight)

Edited by captain kidd, 29 December 2016 - 02:18 PM.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#6 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:35 PM

this song is relevant to this charecter

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#7 Cawickeng

Cawickeng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:48 PM

Pudding's become my favourite female character besides Hancock and Reiju. The way that she imitated Sanji was priceless and we need more of her.

• Miss Coquine and retroluffy13 like this

#8 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,414 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:18 PM

(Note they are worthless for their lack of use in a fight)

You do realize that not all devil fruits are meant for fighting right?

#9 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:47 AM

wonder why BM didn't order pudding to use her power on nami to find where is the last place she saw lola, instead of having opera using some dumb torture with arrows

maybe pudding's memory DF can't dig that deep

or BM didn't think it would be so hard to get the location of lola from nami, so no need to use pudding

or BM doesn't know of pudding's power? seems unlikely, both for BM to not be aware of every ability of her childrens, and/or pudding being able to hide it from her for all the time she had that DF while living next to BM :/ (they would notice right away she can't float..)

most likely BM didn't want to use pudding for something so little

Edited by Zeando, 30 December 2016 - 06:48 AM.

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#10 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:01 AM

You do realize that not all devil fruits are meant for fighting right?

No

This is the guy who reads OnePiece just for the battles, so anything else is worthless for him, even "stupid" things such as character development and so on...

Wow when I said she had a DF I didn't actually believe that I was just posing ideas for where that eye could be from and why she would hide it.

Turned out that DF probably doesn't have anything to do with her 3rd eye..... but wow who would of guessed she has a DF.

Hey speaking of pudding's DF. I purpose a new class of DF.
Logia
parmicum
Zoan
Worthless

This new 4th class of "worthless" covers DF like the flag fruit and the clone fruit. And the healing fruit. And the swimming fruit. And of course the Memory fruit. (Note they are worthless for their lack of use in a fight)

I'm really surprised you put Zoan and Worthless fruits in different classes. Is this an error, or is it you considering Zoans useful for battle...?

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#11 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:17 AM

from oro jackson forum, this looked like a funny observation

=== Quote =======

xjoft8z.jpg?1
So the reason Nitro and Rabian kept their traps shut for so long is probably because they aren't master actors like Pudding.

I mean look at them when they first met the Strawhats. Rabian probably couldn't stare straight ahead at them from fear of laughing at their faces.
YVMIazb.jpg?1

Nitro was more savage though,staring at them with that shit eating grin on his face the whole time.
srZCZUE.jpg?1

But even then he needed to take a moment and broke the eye contact, after all Pedro was about to bust them if not for the Strawhat's naivety. Can't blame him, if I was in his situation I'd be rolling on the floor already.
PNQPzEW.jpg?1

I wonder if he cracked a joke here.. maybe Pudding was trying to stifle a laugh. Her eyes seem to be telling Nitro to hold himself together or the whole act is ruined.
Hhtnm5B.jpg?1

Seriously look at these little shits, they were likely laughing their asses off at Sanji in their minds here.
HqWNXKk.jpg?1

Edited by Zeando, 30 December 2016 - 07:18 AM.

• Oben, retroluffy13, Enbima and 2 others like this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#12 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:40 AM

No

This is the guy who reads OnePiece just for the battles, so anything else is worthless for him, even "stupid" things such as character development and so on...

I'm really surprised you put Zoan and Worthless fruits in different classes. Is this an error, or is it you considering Zoans useful for battle...?

Hahahaha you got me there. zoan are something uniquely worthless.

Ok new class system
Logia
Paramicum
Worthless

Worthless now includes zoan and fruit like the swimming fruit. Legendary zoan are promoted to paramicum.

I didn't lump zoan in at first because I was serious there are some really stupid and worthless fruit out there. I mean the swimming fruit......

Also ya I read op mainly for the fights. Doesn't that make me the best possible person to judge what is and isn't useful in a fight? I have been really fair when commenting on fighting power Enel coverage aside. When every one of you guys is saying stupid stuff like haki= win over DF powers I am the one sitting here saying "nothing has ever hinted at that" and I am fair and I had in the past suggested ways for useless fruit to be good in battle.

That being said there are fruit that will never be useful in battle. The memory fruit is one of them.

banner.png

#13 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:44 AM

Well in the end this kind of woman was needed for Sanji. Hopefully he changes his view on woman from now on.

Edited by Enbima, 30 December 2016 - 07:44 AM.

• retroluffy13 and Chillman like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#14 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:23 AM

Hahahaha you got me there. zoan are something uniquely worthless.

Ok new class system
Logia
Paramicum
Worthless

Worthless now includes zoan and fruit like the swimming fruit. Legendary zoan are promoted to paramicum.

I didn't lump zoan in at first because I was serious there are some really stupid and worthless fruit out there. I mean the swimming fruit......

Also ya I read op mainly for the fights. Doesn't that make me the best possible person to judge what is and isn't useful in a fight? I have been really fair when commenting on fighting power Enel coverage aside. When every one of you guys is saying stupid stuff like haki= win over DF powers I am the one sitting here saying "nothing has ever hinted at that" and I am fair and I had in the past suggested ways for useless fruit to be good in battle.

That being said there are fruit that will never be useful in battle. The memory fruit is one of them.

Well, as I've said a lot of times, if you gave the swomming fruit to a fishman, that could be an incredible power-up, being able to use all the water moves anywhere you want (I mean, imagine what Jimbe did when they were getting out of Impel Down with the water tower, that could be done with ground, and swim at fishman speed through the ground and so on....
Now, I know you don't like fishman karate, so this may be a worse solution for you
  • Chillman likes this

#15 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:53 AM

Well, as I've said a lot of times, if you gave the swomming fruit to a fishman, that could be an incredible power-up, being able to use all the water moves anywhere you want (I mean, imagine what Jimbe did when they were getting out of Impel Down with the water tower, that could be done with ground, and swim at fishman speed through the ground and so on....
Now, I know you don't like fishman karate, so this may be a worse solution for you

That is a good one but I am not sure that is accurate. The fruit allows the user to swim through stuff now splash stuff like water.

If what you say is true then you could give the swimming fruit to anyone and they could splash solid steel at people.

That is a good way for Oda to make the fruit better but knowing what we know now about the fruit it is 50/50 if it works that was.
Hell the ability to liquefy anything you touch would make that fruit near OP. Zoro wants to cut the swimming fruit user, just touch his sword then the sword is liquid.

Well I did like fishmen karate until it got over exposed and used way too much. Arlong and his guys jimbe for two arc straight then FI arc. It is too much. And really does boil down to splashing people with water

banner.png

#16 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,414 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:12 AM

Powerful water. It's like hating water pokemon.

#17 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,769 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

Where did you get that? We only know the fruit lets the user swim in solid things as if they are water (yeah, we see the ground being water-y but that can be just visual effect), but it's never said it actually turns the ground into water/liquid.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#18 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:44 AM

Where did you get that? We only know the fruit lets the user swim in solid things as if they are water (yeah, we see the ground being water-y but that can be just visual effect), but it's never said it actually turns the ground into water/liquid.

I got it from my imagination, as I was imagining some OroJackson posters theory about BB recruiting past SH villains and. giving them tricky DFs. I thought about Arlong, with an increible power up, of course, having the swim fruit and doing that. That's where it came from.
Now, everything you and captainkidd said is true. So... as usual, I tried to find any glimpse of option to make my fantasy possible... so... maybe Awakening could do that..? I don't know, it just would be cool

(the only dream I've had regarding DFs which can still be acomplished is seeing Ussop feeding his weapon with a beetle SMILE, so he can fly on it witch-style and shoot through the sky and make his fights cooler)

#19 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:54 AM

I got it from my imagination, as I was imagining some OroJackson posters theory about BB recruiting past SH villains and. giving them tricky DFs. I thought about Arlong, with an increible power up, of course, having the swim fruit and doing that. That's where it came from.
Now, everything you and captainkidd said is true. So... as usual, I tried to find any glimpse of option to make my fantasy possible... so... maybe Awakening could do that..? I don't know, it just would be cool

(the only dream I've had regarding DFs which can still be acomplished is seeing Ussop feeding his weapon with a beetle SMILE, so he can fly on it witch-style and shoot through the sky and make his fights cooler)

Hey it is one of my favorite things to do. Show Oda who is boss and make some of those fruit on my worthless list useful. I did a little work with the clone fruit.

And the memory fruit would be kinda cool if ...... idk maybe sugar is able to copy any combat moves she has a "memory" of. Kinda like kakishi.(or the memory make guy from ft) and of course it would be a OHK DF if pudding could....idk... wipe an opponents entire memory killing them? Something like that...

There are many possibilities for DF.... except the flag fruit.... but Oda just doesn't want to put that much effort into his writing. I mean we have seen 2 weight DF users and they both fought the same way.... Oda would much rather put his effort into hyping us and world building.

banner.png

#20 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:00 AM

if the wedding massacre was a plan of BM from the start, that should make every member of BM's family at least a decent actor, cause they've done various things, expecially BM, which would have required some acting to give the impression only a normal wedding was about to happen

expecially BM,
-her promise to sanji about releasing the rescue team
-she confirming/repeating her promise to luffy/namy using the denden mushi
-her lunch with the vinsmokes
-her showing off her collection to the vinsmokes

and there should be other characters doing a great work acting as if it was all a normal wedding: tamago and all the "sanji pick up" crew, and don't know who else, need one more reread

unless the wedding massacre was a last minute change by BM as a response of the intention of the vinsmokes to keep pudding as hostage
which would mean there wasn't a massacre plan until all the "rescue team" landed on wholecake island

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users