• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#21 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,468 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:05 AM

if the wedding massacre was a plan of BM from the start, that should make every member of BM's family at least a decent actor, cause they've done various things, expecially BM, which would have required some acting to give the impression only a normal wedding was about to happen

expecially BM,
-her promise to sanji about releasing the rescue team
-she confirming/repeating her promise to luffy/namy using the denden mushi
-her lunch with the vinsmokes
-her showing off her collection to the vinsmokes

and there should be other characters doing a great work acting as if it was all a normal wedding: tamago and all the "sanji pick up" crew, and don't know who else, need one more reread

unless the wedding massacre was a last minute change by BM as a response of the intention of the vinsmokes to keep pudding as hostage
which would mean there wasn't a massacre plan until all the "rescue team" landed on wholecake island

What well I guess, I wouldn't say they are cry on cue actors like pudding but they are..... well I would do all that too if I was living a lie....
I guess they aren't BAD actors

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#22 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:27 PM

Hey it is one of my favorite things to do. Show Oda who is boss and make some of those fruit on my worthless list useful. I did a little work with the clone fruit.

And the memory fruit would be kinda cool if ...... idk maybe sugar is able to copy any combat moves she has a "memory" of. Kinda like kakishi.(or the memory make guy from ft) and of course it would be a OHK DF if pudding could....idk... wipe an opponents entire memory killing them? Something like that...

There are many possibilities for DF.... except the flag fruit.... but Oda just doesn't want to put that much effort into his writing. I mean we have seen 2 weight DF users and they both fought the same way.... Oda would much rather put his effort into hyping us and world building.

flag fruit can flutter continent => WB-level LOL Or flutter diamond and wear it and laugh at Jozu.

And yeah, wait until Pudding starts eating those memory films and automatically absorbs all the skills of the original owner (except DF power and perhaps base stats)

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#23 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,468 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:23 PM

flag fruit can flutter continent => WB-level LOL Or flutter diamond and wear it and laugh at Jozu.

And yeah, wait until Pudding starts eating those memory films and automatically absorbs all the skills of the original owner (except DF power and perhaps base stats)

That isn't useful. It doesn't break anything it just makes people a little off balance..... kinda like being on the ocean..... so if he were to use that ability on someone who happens to have good sea legs..... it would do nothing.

Well that would only really be useful in specific situations and not for too long. If it can't copy the power of the attacker then pudding is stuck doing sanji's basic kicks with the strength of a little girl. If it does copy strength then it is way too cheep because she can just copy BM's moves

So if she copies fk and the 6 forms that would be cool but she could just learn those moves on her own...

but it would be a lot cooler then nothing that is for sure, and it is a useful DF for non combat. Also maybe she can erase memories of pain to become a tank.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#24 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,295 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:27 PM

dunno if this was discussed but do you guys think she can steal fighting styles by stealing people's memories?

like Sanji's lame kicking style by taking his memories or Zoro's sword play by stealing his memories.

or like Tsukshima from bleach stealing Byakuya's memories and knowing his fighting style and how to counter it.

That being said there are fruit that will never be useful in battle. The memory fruit is one of them.

if she used his ability like Tsukihime from Bleach.

Remember his battle with Byakuya where he learned his fighting style and counters.

Also she might have Psychometery where she could read the memeory of an object and learn the fighting style.

Imagine her taking Whitebeards Bistento or Mihawk's sword and becoming a master swordswoman.

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#25 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:22 PM

So what's the purpose of her 3rd eye?

#26 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:27 PM

Good theory on Pudding:

https://orojackson.c...ngs-play.34145/

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#27 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:36 PM

its a good story. not so much a theory.

to be a theory you need evidence to back up your claims and not just wishful thinking. thugh it could make sense. there are facts that point to something similar going on.

most prominently: the fact that there's no reason for pudding to have shot raiju whatsoever.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#28 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:47 PM

the fact that there's no reason for pudding to have shot raiju whatsoever.

Well the person with the idea assumes that Reiju shot herself - Some parts don't add up like why Reiju was out of breath by herself on the last page of one of the more recent chapters. 

But yes, it's wishful thinking right now. 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#29 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

from oro jackson forum, this looked like a funny observation

=== Quote =======

http://i.imgur.com/xjoft8z.jpg?1...
So the reason Nitro and Rabian kept their traps shut for so long is probably because they aren't master actors like Pudding.

I mean look at them when they first met the Strawhats. Rabian probably couldn't stare straight ahead at them from fear of laughing at their faces.
http://i.imgur.com/YVMIazb.jpg?1...

Nitro was more savage though,staring at them with that shit eating grin on his face the whole time.
http://i.imgur.com/srZCZUE.jpg?1...

But even then he needed to take a moment and broke the eye contact, after all Pedro was about to bust them if not for the Strawhat's naivety. Can't blame him, if I was in his situation I'd be rolling on the floor already.
http://i.imgur.com/PNQPzEW.jpg?1...

I wonder if he cracked a joke here.. maybe Pudding was trying to stifle a laugh. Her eyes seem to be telling Nitro to hold himself together or the whole act is ruined.
http://i.imgur.com/Hhtnm5B.jpg?1...

Seriously look at these little shits, they were likely laughing their asses off at Sanji in their minds here.
http://i.imgur.com/HqWNXKk.jpg?1...

I mean this is pretty damning evidence to the contrary

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#30 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

The thing about acting is you have to convince so...

#31 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:25 PM

The thing about acting is you have to convince so...

nitro and rugface are not actors. that's the point of the post.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#32 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:38 PM

nitro and rugface are not actors. that's the point of the post.

I was referring to Pudding shooting Reiju.

As for those 2, altered memory? And hell, who said they aren't actors? Oda or you?

#33 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:01 AM

Pudding reminds me of Viola who started out Evil until she looked into Sanji's head. Perhaps Pudding could have used her powers to look into Sanji's head and learned what Viola had learned: Never underestimate Sanji's character...

Looks like Violet will beat the crap out of Pudding....

Edited by darthfury78, 31 December 2016 - 02:09 AM.

#34 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:25 AM

Also she might have Psychometery where she could read the memeory of an object and learn the fighting style.

that's something i was wondering too, and if she's able to read objects, she should be able to read and edit homies too

So what's the purpose of her 3rd eye?

it doesn't look to be related to her DF, so what's left?
-rare race
-random mutation (?)

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#35 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:27 AM

I was referring to Pudding shooting Reiju.

As for those 2, altered memory? And hell, who said they aren't actors? Oda or you?

unless she altered every single one of the strawhats memories as well as Pedro's and Carrot', no.

her ability also doesn't work like that. she takes the memories of other people that exist and then implants them. so for her to alter someone's memory like that, shed have to take five people who went through meeting her in the same fashin and use them t make all of them think that that's how the memory went down.

the fact that they aren't a art of her play says it all. unless your trying to tell me that puddings been planning to help sanji since before they're talk, its impossible.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#36 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:33 AM

the idea of "pudding altering the memories of any main character" is bad anyway
after a whole year of developments in totland, it would be really bad to come out and say "hey, it was all a dream, nothing of that really happened", it would make many chapters mostly a waste of time

changing someone else memories could be, but i doubt sanji or any other SH got their memories touched by pudding

• retroluffy13 likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#37 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:42 AM

unless she altered every single one of the strawhats memories as well as Pedro's and Carrot', no.

her ability also doesn't work like that. she takes the memories of other people that exist and then implants them. so for her to alter someone's memory like that, shed have to take five people who went through meeting her in the same fashin and use them t make all of them think that that's how the memory went down.

What are you talking about? I'm saying she altered the two hommies.

the fact that they aren't a art of her play says it all. unless your trying to tell me that puddings been planning to help sanji since before they're talk, its impossible.

Because?

#38 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:00 AM

What are you talking about? I'm saying she altered the two hommies.

Because?

what are YOU talking about? how does altering they're memories help her?

because if nitro and rugface are in on the play then they'd have had to be in on it since moment one. acting like they were letting something on that the strawhats didn't know in order to inevitably break them down later, which clearly isn't the case. they aren't smiling like fuckheads for the sake of the strawhats later "finding out" that pudding is a lair.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#39 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

what are YOU talking about? how does altering they're memories help her?

By making them act like what we see.

acting like they were letting something on that the strawhats didn't know in order to inevitably break them down later

?

#40 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

about her DF, it would be interesting if she could combine her power with guns

as if she can load a gun with memories, and inject/add memories to whoever is hit by the bullet

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users