#1 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:31 PM

The Chronicles of Alti is a story set on a pseudo-Earth, where magic power and scientific discovery intertwine. There are many story-lines set to take place throughout the history of the planet Alti, its inhabitants (native or not), and the struggles and wars that ensue. This series is far from the average high-fantasy, as it's not afraid to delve into modern times and futuristic technology.

Lore:
At the beginning of the universe, there was a sea of true entropy. At its center, a Silhouette remained. It became bored of the entropy, and created Chaos: the Being of Creation. Chaos used its powers to craft the world. It created the Elements, Time, and Space, and the powers of Life, Soul, and Mind. Over time, these forces acquired sentience through the powers of the gods, and are known as the Eternals. The Eternals gifted the newly created mortals with small fractions of the powers of the gods, which the Silhouette despised. The Silhouette believed that Chaos betrayed it, and they fought, resulting with each of them being destroyed on the planet Alti. Chaos' remains where crystallized by their own power, and contained elements of who Eternals have not yet assimilated. The un-eternalized elements chose beings on the planet of Chaos' death, Alti, as hosts, who ascended to be Eternal.

Background:
Because of the flood of people created by Chaos in a short period of time, he gave them knowledge (including linguistics, engineering, and biology) to compensate for the high demand of supplies that would be needed. Because of this, raw materials are common, the infrastructure needed to process that material into more complex forms is rare, and advanced engineering on the small scale is common. There are three major races on Alti: the Humans, the Teres (Humanoids with a bony exoskeleton), and the Jarvainians (Boar-like humanoids that live shallowly underground). Rarely do these races get along due to their early history together.
Map of World:
https://drive.google...bUlvN2pvUGpMVDA
Concept Art (To be continued):
https://drive.google...dFJ5YVdyLWx6eWs
Lost Writings (Those that were, for some reason, never made official):
https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Note:
This series is nowhere near completion. In fact, I plan to create many story lines, across multiple characters, across multiple genera (Staying within the action/adventure categories of course), across multiple periods of time. So far, I only have a few series created, of which I will finish before developing the next set. I am developing this primarily for the novel style of storytelling. This series is likely not be suited for a younger audience, though mature content will still be at a minimum, due to the nature of this series. The most mature content will be limited to use of fantasy alcohol and drugs, minor profanity, and minor gore.

CoA: Legend of Delta
This is the first series I'm making. It will be my primary focus.
A strange being is without a clue where he is, or... who he is. He remembers something that is the key to his predicament: a minuscule room filled to the brim with flame. He wakes, only to be endlessly studied by his captors.

Prelude:
Link for 1-20 (Complete)

CoA: (Project Era)
A young boy sneaks out to have fun with his friend before heading back to bed. In the middle of the night, he is startled awake by a noise greater than any he has ever heard. The town is in disarray at the calamity taking place. With the help of his friend, the boy narrowly escapes from deathtrap of a town and makes his way into the nearby forest. He meets a mercenary named Kroam... (Late medieval)

CoA: (Project Necor)
A great thief is working to get the money towards the elixirs that could save his sick daughter. He breaks into the largest mansion in Gold Meadow, narrowly escaping with his life. Upon returning to his home, he finds that his daughter is missing. A strange note has been left on her bed... (Early medieval)

CoA: (Project Alveir)
A private detective is hired to find out what someone is truly up to, only to find that they are a secret agent of The Alliance. The detective finds hidden files detailing vile projects being worked upon by an unknown organization. (Late modern)

Preemptive QA:
Q: Will this be free?
A: I plan on making the original writings free, including edits I make. I also plan on making most if not all of my writings into full novels when the time comes.

Q: What are styles of your writings?
A: Action-oriented, no embellishment, "old-timey," and emotionally descriptive. Expect a lot of lore, humor, and minor savagery. I also have many references to other fiction, so try to find them.

Q: Will there be drawings?
A: At this point in time, I honestly don't have much experience drawing digitally, so drawings wont exist for a while. If I decide to draw manually and scan them, it will only be occasionally.

Q: ______ you say? Sounds like _______.
A: Any similarities to other series is purely coincidental. The only thing that is based off of other series is indirect, such as character customization as a basis for my own. I do have inspiration from other series, but those do not effect the actual content of my work.

List of inspirations include but are not limited to: Souls series (particularly Demon's souls), Dragon Ball, SCP writing project, Mount & Blade, Dead Space, Fire Emblem anime (lol), Pokemon, The Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Megaman, Avatar.

Q: How often can new content be expected?
A: I usually post once every week, but about once a month when I am busy.

Q: How much content can be expected?
A: About 1000-5000 words each chapter/episode, 40k+ words each volume (That's technically a novel!)

Q: Why a new link for every 20 chapters?
A: Because its easier to handle, takes less time to load, and it's easier to navigate. Plus, all "volumes" will take place in multiples of 20.

Q: What tools do you use?
A: I am using Google Docs for writing, and sometimes Microsoft Word when the time comes.

Q: How can I help?
A: Create original concept characters, and post them down below. Go ham, but don't be surprised if I nerf characters who are simply to powerful. (Try adding a backstory.)

A: Create unique demon characters that possess special abilities and unique appearances, and post them down below.

A: Create plant and animal races, and post them down below.

A: Add motivational comments.

Edited by thekindmoose, 28 May 2017 - 09:23 PM.

• retroluffy13, diezdragon and Saya like this

#2 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationTo infinity and beyond

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:00 AM

Alright sooo lets get the show starting

-The concept setting reminds me of Pokemon and how Arceus created the pkmn world and shit :D. Dont mind me im weird like that

-Im definetly expecting some sort of Romance in those kind of stories if not then ima be dissapointed.

-Having multiple main protagonist and then having them all meet eachother and shit is something i really like seing in a story but quite hard to write without making everything 2 confusing. Good luck with that

-The genius that i am , is a monster creator when it comes to making up new characters :3 so ill be making one or two for sure but ill wait for the first chapter to be out

-Making it weekly is a shit tons of work might just wanna go for a montly release lol

• thekindmoose likes this

!Banana head fart man !

Selena_gomez_sig_by_litlemusa.jpg

*Knowledge can never replace friendship, i prefer to be an idiot*

Come check out my video room thread :3

http://onemangaforum...z-video-room-3/

Spoiler

#3 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:21 PM

The link for the series will (likely) forever be posted in the original thread.

#4 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

Episode 1 (Technically 2, if you count the prelude despite it being a different format) has been uploaded.

This begs the question:

Who is he?

#5 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:59 AM

Episode 2 has been uploaded.
More will be uploaded soon.

#6 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:15 PM

Episode 3 has been uploaded.
The story will get much deeper soon.

#7 Saya

Saya

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationHigher than your eyes

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:45 PM

I still haven't had time to read it but I'll get to it soon. :^_^:

• thekindmoose likes this

#8 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:27 PM

Episode 4 has been uploaded. It is easily the most significant episode so far, and possibly the longest and most well-written. Expect more story significance from here on out.

Its about to get spicy

#9 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:40 PM

Episode 5 has been uploaded.

I must get to #1 most views by any means necessary.

A n y . :rage:

#10 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:03 PM

Episode 6 has been uploaded. Oh my.

#11 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:56 PM

Episode 7 has been uploaded. LLLLLOOOOOOREEE

#12 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:55 PM

Episode 8 has been uploaded. Sorry for the wait.

#13 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:32 PM

Episode 9 has been uploaded. He has his reasons, I assure you.

#14 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

Episode 10 has also been uploaded. ACCELERATION.

#15 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:14 PM

Episode 11 has also also been uploaded. I HAVE SPEED.

#16 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:48 PM

Episode 12 has also also also been uploaded. I FEEL THE BURN.

#17 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:26 PM

Episode 13 has been uploaded. This is what I consider to be the end of the introductory phase, meaning there will be more action and lore from here on out. Enjoy.

#18 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

Episode 14 has been uploaded. This marks the end of what I have written thus far, meaning I will be writing completely fresh episodes instead of editing what I have written from here on out. Concept art should also be up by the 11th. Exciting

Edited by thekindmoose, 02 March 2017 - 09:52 PM.

#19 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:55 AM

Episode 15 has been uploaded. This episode is quite short, but more will be uploaded soon.

#20 thekindmoose

thekindmoose

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:41 PM

Episode 16 has been uploaded. I also uploaded a picture of the world map I made a while ago in the form of a ceramic tile. The map can be found under the background.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users