#21 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

I'm actually quite surprised at how quickly people turned on this series. Compared to the manga readers where the opinion gradually started to decline over time, the opinion from anime watchers just suddenly dropped off a cliff.  I was looking on the MAL forums and people there are just killing this episode.

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#22 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10618 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:44 PM

I'm actually quite surprised at how quickly people turned on this series. Compared to the manga readers where the opinion gradually started to decline over time, the opinion from anime watchers just suddenly dropped off a cliff. I was looking on the MAL forums and people there are just killing this episode.

Yeah, I think a good chunk have read the manga but I don't think there's anyone who actually liked this episode

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#23 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

I seriously just saw a manga with the exact same premise as this series but with the genders reversed. Fat girl gets cruelly rejected by a popular guy and goes off to train and lose weight than later comes back attractive looking for revenge by making the boy who rejected her fall in love with her so that she can dump him later. I only read about half a chapter but I just thought that was uncanny.

Anyway the last two episodes were just as insipid as I remember them being in the manga, I'm curious to see where they end this at as I don't see a decent stopping point in this arc.

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#24 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10618 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:49 PM

After seeing a certain spoiler page about Fraudmune, I can only pray that they didn't show it because they're gonna do a S2 but that looks like it won't happen anytime soon

Either way, this was a nice finale and I was VERY happy to see Fraudmune hold this L while Masamune FINALLY kissed Aki.....And the karaoke stuff was priceless XD

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users