#201 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,564 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:08 AM

Ya when sanji kicked bobbin my first though was
"Wow oda is giving sanji feats he is serious now"
Then bobbon was revealed to have a pitiful bounty.....
Then bobbin was killed by fodder.....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#202 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,513 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:26 AM

Ya when sanji kicked bobbin my first though was
"Wow oda is giving sanji feats he is serious now"
Then bobbon was revealed to have a pitiful bounty.....
Then bobbin was killed by fodder.....

Is that a poem?

• Miss Coquine and Chillman like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#203 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,564 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

Is that a poem?

No just commenting on the lack of sanji feats.

I thought oda finally gave him one, only for him to take it away. Harsh.

banner.png

#204 Chizi

Chizi

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

Well there should be endless possibilities, like sanji beating his brothers, or sanji beating a big mum subordinate in which there are many to pick from.

What would be that oportunity? What would you have made to show Sanji's improvement?

For a man to stand up again, he needs one thing...to make excuses.

Takamura Mamoru.

#205 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,564 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:33 AM

Well there should be endless possibilities, like sanji beating his brothers, or sanji beating a big mum subordinate in which there are many to pick from.

Sanji did both of those.

Also i know op isnt as in your face with the impossiblity of defeating each villains, but sanji beating all 3 of his brothers is just ridiclous.

banner.png

#206 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

Cooking as a team?.. We haven't seen anyone cook with Sanji.
I wonder if Sanji is like Gordon Ramsey. Or maybe he is a sound lad like Jamie Oliver.

#207 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:47 PM

Cooking as a team?.. We haven't seen anyone cook with Sanji.
I wonder if Sanji is like Gordon Ramsey. Or maybe he is a sound lad like Jamie Oliver.

Probably like Zeff was with his crew.

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#208 Dude

Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:33 PM

i hope sanji kicks raizo in the face to make him better to look at, like he did for duval....hes kinda unappealing to look at.

Edited by Dude, 19 October 2017 - 09:35 PM.

#209 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:08 AM

Is it too much to ask for Sanji to defeat 2 ministers.

Just Daifuko and Oven.

No one else.

#makeSanjiGreatAgain

• Dude likes this

#210 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:54 AM

This isn’t a fight arc for Sanji.
  • Madara D Dragon likes this

#211 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:22 AM

Is it too much to ask for Sanji to defeat 2 ministers.

Just Daifuko and Oven.

No one else.

#makeSanjiGreatAgain

Honestly, we'll be better served if he doesn't. We don't need Sanji to have trouble with lower crew members when Kaidou's top commanders are just around the corner

• Chillman likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#212 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,513 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:52 AM

Honestly, we'll be better served if he doesn't. We don't need Sanji to have trouble with lower crew members when Kaidou's top commanders are just around the corner

I don't get your logic. If he is not at the desirable level then precisely why he needs to fight to power-up. You are saying Oda should keep him away to avoid making him look bad but that doesn't solve anything and only delaying his growth, when fighting Kaidou's top commanders he would be humiliated anw if he doesn't improve.

And Daifuku and Oven have been shown/hyped to be the next strongest after Sweet Commanders (along with Perospero and Campote, the latter is just the second Smoothie...) so beating two at once would be pretty neat. That means Sanji is entering Top Commander level.

Besides Kaidou will be fought by teaming up with other Supernovas so it's likely we won't get traditional 1vs1. Which means M3 can afford to be much weaker than their opponents

All that said though, I think Sanji is much stronger than we have seen. He just needs to clear this current shit up.

#213 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:29 PM

I don't get your logic. If he is not at the desirable level then precisely why he needs to fight to power-up

I'm saying the opposite. If Sanji were to fight them, he'd have to struggle. If not. the fight wouldn't be interesting. But I don't think Sanji is at a level where he should struggle with those guys. So I'd rather wait until he fights someone who should be difficult instead of having fights where he struggles for plot reasons. We don't need a Luffy vs CC for Sanji imo

Edited by Strobacaxi, 21 October 2017 - 04:29 PM.

#214 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:30 PM

I'm saying the opposite. If Sanji were to fight them, he'd have to struggle. If not. the fight wouldn't be interesting. But I don't think Sanji is at a level where he should struggle with those guys. So I'd rather wait until he fights someone who should be difficult instead of having fights where he struggles for plot reasons. We don't need a Luffy vs CC for Sanji imo

According to the untold rules of this manga, main characters always struggle against their enemies.
BM crew has "sweet commanders", >> the "monsters" and >> the "enraged army fighters and ministers".
After the ts, Sanji had a small exchange of blows with Vergo which is a strong vice admiral. I want Sanji to face a calamity in wano but if he doesn't defeat at least one of the monsters of BM it will feel forced and impractical for Sanji.
He couldn't do anything against DD 4 weeks ago, and I'm not saying it's impossible to get stronger over such small time, but make it believable with gradual indications of such growth.

Edited by Abaroxa, 21 October 2017 - 05:32 PM.

#215 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,513 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:05 PM

Oh, I see. That's pretty much my opinion, too

All that said though, I think Sanji is much stronger than we have seen. He just needs to clear this current shit up.

Although it's not like I'm very sure where Sanji actually stands in the ladder. So if you think Sanji is actually strong enough to beat Daifuku and Oven without struggle then you think he's basically Sweet Commander tier (but maybe not exactly same level)?

#216 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:40 AM

So if you think Sanji is actually strong enough to beat Daifuku and Oven without struggle then you think he's basically Sweet Commander tier (but maybe not exactly same level)?

Yes, I think Sanji would struggle (probably a lot) against Cracker for example, but he's on his level and could come out on top

#217 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,513 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:43 AM

After the ts, Sanji had a small exchange of blows with Vergo which is a strong vice admiral. I want Sanji to face a calamity in wano but if he doesn't defeat at least one of the monsters of BM it will feel forced and impractical for Sanji.

He couldn't do anything against DD 4 weeks ago, and I'm not saying it's impossible to get stronger over such small time, but make it believable with gradual indications of such growth.

The thing is neither of those fights can say anything about Sanji vs Calamities. Vergo's power level is a question mark (I know he's one-shot by Law but if you're overconfident and charge right at Law's derpslice then except for Yonkiral I think anyone could meet the same end. And yeah, he has the same position as Pica, Trebol and Diamante but his performance is much better than those clowns) and DD...the guy controlled even Jozu. Being helpless against him without knowledge about his fruit is nothing embarrassing. Katakuri aside, none of the Top Commanders we have seen fighting so far can boast that they would not suffer the same if they fight with their body like Sanji.

• Abaroxa likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users