• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#21 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:13 PM

Well it made him into a joke character, it became a large portion of him to look past. That is liking hitler by looking past his war crimes. Or liking Castro by looking past....everything about him....

Well he did offer with Zoro his life for luffy's and like I said before Sanji had literally done the same exact thing for zeff. In sanji's introduction arc he was willing to get beat to death to let zeffs place stand for just a little longer. Luffy and zeff then proceeded to tell him he is a moron and Sanji learned his lesson....... looks like since he is repeating the same mistake he didn't actually learn his lesson.

Also Sanji is a moron, did he think he would go out to sea and not risk his life and the life of everyone he cared about?

Also, Sanji really needs to learn some wrestling holds, if he can't hit a woman can't be at the very least restrain one? I mean he is defintally not going against his dads teachings if he ties one up. And since that would be "fighting" he could use his hands.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#22 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:21 PM

Well it made him into a joke character, it became a large portion of him to look past. That is liking hitler by looking past his war crimes. Or liking Castro by looking past....everything about him....

Well he did offer with Zoro his life for luffy's and like I said before Sanji had literally done the same exact thing for zeff. In sanji's introduction arc he was willing to get beat to death to let zeffs place stand for just a little longer. Luffy and zeff then proceeded to tell him he is a moron and Sanji learned his lesson....... looks like since he is repeating the same mistake he didn't actually learn his lesson.

Also Sanji is a moron, did he think he would go out to sea and not risk his life and the life of everyone he cared about?

Also, Sanji really needs to learn some wrestling holds, if he can't hit a woman can't be at the very least restrain one? I mean he is defintally not going against his dads teachings if he ties one up. And since that would be "fighting" he could use his hands.

Dude I can accept Hitler was an idiot but Castro saved Cuba from poverty and which is why most people doesn't like him and let's stop making political reference since thoses always end up in conflicts and insults.

Maybe he still hasn't learned his lesson but how many times as Luffy, Zoro or even Usopp repeated the same mistakes over and over?

So why is it you keep saying he is a moron because he is risking everyone's life? Now your confusing me..

Meh, using wrestling holds has hands in it, excepting he create some kind of headlock with is legs I doubt he would try them.

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#23 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:29 PM

Dude I can accept Hitler was an idiot but Castro saved Cuba from poverty and which is why most people doesn't like him and let's stop making political reference since thoses always end up in conflicts and insults.

Maybe he still hasn't learned his lesson but how many times as Luffy, Zoro or even Usopp repeated the same mistakes over and over?

So why is it you keep saying he is a moron because he is risking everyone's life? Now your confusing me..

Meh, using wrestling holds has hands in it, excepting he create some kind of headlock with is legs I doubt he would try them.

Oh a Castro lover. My family actually lives in Florida for a little, I know a few Cuban Americans that would love to tell you how great he is..... but point taken I will stop with real world nonsense

That is in their character. Sanji is supposed to be smart he is supposed to be this "mr prince" everyone is talking about

People want to call him a smart planner, I say his plans offer massive risk to his crew's lives, so he is a good risk taker but not a planner.

Well like I said maybe since it wouldn't be fight but more "reatraining" he would be allowed to use his hands? Sanji did some crazy reasoning to allow himself to break the no hands no knifes rule to fight wanzo I am sure he could think of some reason to allow himself to harmlesssly tie up female foes. That being said I don't think we have too many fights left where Sanji will have to do something like that,

banner.png

#24 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:44 PM

Oh a Castro lover. My family actually lives in Florida for a little, I know a few Cuban Americans that would love to tell you how great he is..... but point taken I will stop with real world nonsense

That is in their character. Sanji is supposed to be smart he is supposed to be this "mr prince" everyone is talking about

People want to call him a smart planner, I say his plans offer massive risk to his crew's lives, so he is a good risk taker but not a planner.

Well like I said maybe since it wouldn't be fight but more "reatraining" he would be allowed to use his hands? Sanji did some crazy reasoning to allow himself to break the no hands no knifes rule to fight wanzo I am sure he could think of some reason to allow himself to harmlesssly tie up female foes. That being said I don't think we have too many fights left where Sanji will have to do something like that,

Well we learn from our mistakes and without mistakes Sanji would have been as plain as Franky with zero plot.

In the GL, like Nami adjusted her way of navigating and of course that goes for the others as well they all had to adjust, even if his plans are mostly reckless they do succeed and none of the other SHs came up with plans that works as the one Sanji make.

Harmlessly? I doubt it, this is OP we are talking about where each fight need both opponents faces to be full of blood and scratches that heal over night, so of course that wouldn't happened, except if he is fighting "Rousey"...

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#25 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:54 PM

Meh, PK=freedom? Not sure it does with Navy's drawn to him and the other Pirates.  Hardest? really? Finding OP which pretty much achieve his dream is hard?

I'm going strickly by Luffy's own words when asked by Rayleigh why he wanted to become PK that's what he said.
Wait you think finding OP is easy? :huh:

Drawing a world map.... We already have that in modern society....How is this any creative than what we already have in RL?

:huh:? Why are you talking about what we have in modern society? OP isn't set in current times there is no map of the world as of now hence why that is nami's dream.
Well I consider anything that involves drawing to require creativity.

If you've heard of Guilty Gear surely you've heard of Faust, it's exactly the same dream and in point of creativity is a big Zero, every doctor's gold in anime or in RL is "I wish I'll be able to cure everyone around the world!" except for the greedy ones who wants the money, so sure it requires research, but creativity, Nah!

I'm not sure what it being exactly the same dream as some other people proves your point? I can't force you to think something is creative or not. If you don't think it is ok.
FYI Chopper does still treat villains.

I can't understand why would Luffy's dream any attractive than Sanji as both are basically "searching" for something, back in the days Sanji did say he dosent want to be the best cook but being able to cook these sea creatures.
He had to become a pirates to enter the GL so.... he did had to improve himself in some ways.

I'm not the one saying one dream is more attractive than the other? You are the one saying that in favour of Sanji's.

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#26 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:01 PM

I wonder if we will have a popularity poll for the 20th anniversary, because i think Sanji would steal that second spot from Law this year B)

• Grimmjagger likes this

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#27 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:02 PM

:lol:

• ddboy102 and Chillman like this

#28 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

:lol:

Hey, i'm not talking about these 20 folks forum polls  :lol: It's the legit one's where Sanji was top 3 in all bar one without a whole arc focusing on him  :^_^: Characters usually get a huge popularity boosts in the arcs they get focus, which usually confuses the people on the forums, seeing their reactions when Viola, Rebecca or some random character is more popular than some Admiral in the x popularity poll.

Edited by Sanji, 12 January 2017 - 02:07 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#29 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:09 PM

I'm going strickly by Luffy's own words when asked by Rayleigh why he wanted to become PK that's what he said.
Wait you think finding OP is easy? :huh:

:huh:? Why are you talking about what we have in modern society? OP isn't set in current times there is no map of the world as of now hence why that is nami's dream.
Well I consider anything that involves drawing to require creativity.

I'm not sure what it being exactly the same dream as some other people proves your point? I can't force you to think something is creative or not. If you don't think it is ok.
FYI Chopper does still treat villains.

I'm not the one saying one dream is more attractive than the other? You are the one saying that in favour of Sanji's.

I never said it was easy did I? I just said it ain't the hardest either.

World maps has been around for a long time and truthfully some people have said that Sanji had no reason at being a pirates but wait Nami's dream is to draw a world map.....how is this making her suitable to be a better pirate than a cook?

My point is that every doctor's dream as been repeated way too often that each time I see a doc, I don't even question myself on their dream anymore.

Chopper treats villains, so did Orihime in Bleach....

I said he as one of the most attractive, only comparaison I made was with Zoro's dream.

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#30 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:25 PM

I wonder if we will have a popularity poll for the 20th anniversary, because i think Sanji would steal that second spot from Law this year B)

tumblr_nhzn0eGhgr1qjqm6oo1_1280.jpg

Poor Baby, Sanji will never make a comeback after this.

Edited by ddboy102, 12 January 2017 - 02:26 PM.

• dbgetblack likes this

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#31 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

Hey, i'm not talking about these 20 folks forum polls :lol: It's the legit one's where Sanji was top 3 in all bar one without a whole arc focusing on him :^_^: Characters usually get a huge popularity boosts in the arcs they get focus, which usually confuses the people on the forums, seeing their reactions when Viola, Rebecca or some random character is more popular than some Admiral in the x popularity poll.

I understand your point but i think you're highly underestimating Law's popularity in Japan. (In before trafalgarlawisop shows himself).
I dont think the top 2 will ever change regardless of if they are heavily focused on or absent.I think he'd have a pretty good shot at over taking Zoro though.
  • Chillman likes this

#32 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:53 PM

Well we learn from our mistakes and without mistakes Sanji would have been as plain as Franky with zero plot.

In the GL, like Nami adjusted her way of navigating and of course that goes for the others as well they all had to adjust, even if his plans are mostly reckless they do succeed and none of the other SHs came up with plans that works as the one Sanji make.

Harmlessly? I doubt it, this is OP we are talking about where each fight need both opponents faces to be full of blood and scratches that heal over night, so of course that wouldn't happened, except if he is fighting "Rousey"...

I know this is unrelated but Sanji has actually demonstraited an inability to learn from his mistakes. Zeff and luffy already told him not to give up his life to save zeff.

Franky is plain? I must be mistaking his cool fighting style for character development..... well he did have a really tragic backstory, I mean when he tried to stop that sea train that was sad, and when that frog tried to stop the train because franky was unable to, sad also I was all for eating the frog until someone said that.

ya my holders idea is stupid..... op will probably end without Sanji being faced with having to hit a woman again.

Speaking of women.... there are none in the fleet are there? I never noticed that......it must be nice being in Japan not having to (right right no real world stuff)

Hey, i'm not talking about these 20 folks forum polls :lol: It's the legit one's where Sanji was top 3 in all bar one without a whole arc focusing on him :^_^: Characters usually get a huge popularity boosts in the arcs they get focus, which usually confuses the people on the forums, seeing their reactions when Viola, Rebecca or some random character is more popular than some Admiral in the x popularity poll.

Wait seriosuly?! Even ahead of sabo and ace and..... Zoro?

banner.png

#33 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:53 PM

I understand your point but i think you're highly underestimating Law's popularity in Japan. (In before trafalgarlawisop shows himself).
I dont think the top 2 will ever change regardless of if they are heavily focused on or absent.I think he'd have a pretty good shot at over taking Zoro though.

He was "only" the tenth most popular character in the last pre time skip poll, and his second place was achieved mid way Dressrosa. I get that Law's crazy popular, but i don't know about characters being heavily focused not making a difference for his position, when him getting that spot seems to correlate with him getting that focus. Kidd for example was the 15th most popular character back then, and he dropped 3 spots instead of climbing 7, most likely because he got a whole lot less focus than Law post time skip.

Edited by Sanji, 12 January 2017 - 02:54 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#34 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:54 PM

Absence makes the heart grow fonder
  • ddboy102 likes this

banner.png

#35 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:07 PM

I know this is unrelated but Sanji has actually demonstraited an inability to learn from his mistakes. Zeff and luffy already told him not to give up his life to save zeff.

Franky is plain? I must be mistaking his cool fighting style for character development..... well he did have a really tragic backstory, I mean when he tried to stop that sea train that was sad, and when that frog tried to stop the train because franky was unable to, sad also I was all for eating the frog until someone said that.

ya my holders idea is stupid..... op will probably end without Sanji being faced with having to hit a woman again.

Speaking of women.... there are none in the fleet are there? I never noticed that......it must be nice being in Japan not having to (right right no real world stuff)

It's Sanji's weakness I guess.

Franky's backstory was sad alright, but since then the guy is.....plain.

Or he will end up breaking that promises not to hit womens and move on about Zeff and finally reborn as Sanji and not a Zeff replica.

Oh wait Japan is part of the real world?!

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#36 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:29 PM

It's Sanji's weakness I guess.

Franky's backstory was sad alright, but since then the guy is.....plain.

Or he will end up breaking that promises not to hit womens and move on about Zeff and finally reborn as Sanji and not a Zeff replica.

Oh wait Japan is part of the real world?!

Ya he is, guess I really don't look for development. In fact when characters out of place it bothers me. I mean the day akainu gives up absolute justice and quits chasing luffy I will probably put down op.

If the oppertunity presents itself. females in op are few and far between I have no problem with him never running into this situation again

Hahaha you know the first time I ever got banned here... well the old forum. Was when I said "Japan is weird, they are weirdos over there" that was enough to get you a 3 day vacation back then

banner.png

#37 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

Ya he is, guess I really don't look for development. In fact when characters out of place it bothers me. I mean the day akainu gives up absolute justice and quits chasing luffy I will probably put down op.

If the oppertunity presents itself. females in op are few and far between I have no problem with him never running into this situation again

Hahaha you know the first time I ever got banned here... well the old forum. Was when I said "Japan is weird, they are weirdos over there" that was enough to get you a 3 day vacation back then

Dude, you can't put OP down, just imagine if you miss the ending and besides one chapter a week and with the time we've all spent on OP is it worth to let it down now?

I admit that would ruin Sanji's gimmick as a total "not hitting women"

That is called sending to vacation for stat.... Well I don't plan on getting ban, who knows if that still apply today.

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#38 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:28 PM

Dude, you can't put OP down, just imagine if you miss the ending and besides one chapter a week and with the time we've all spent on OP is it worth to let it down now?

I admit that would ruin Sanji's gimmick as a total "not hitting women"

That is called sending to vacation for stat.... Well I don't plan on getting ban, who knows if that still apply today.

ya there is a fallacy that involves that thinking...... but I agree i cant stop now.

oh ya no one gets ban these days, there was someone here yelling and insulting people and straight up asking for a ban and he was good until he quit on his own

banner.png

#39 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

ya there is a fallacy that involves that thinking...... but I agree i cant stop now.

oh ya no one gets ban these days, there was someone here yelling and insulting people and straight up asking for a ban and he was good until he quit on his own

Oh yeah I remember the guy who was ban.

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#40 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:59 PM

Sanji ruins everyone 

- He pretty much destroyed his family and killed his Mom

- He cost Zeff's legs

- It was his fault the Baratie was attacked

- His uselessness almost costed Luffy his life when climbing up that Mountain to get the doctor

- Brought Duval to the Strawhats

- Nearly killed by the Duval pirates, poor Cami had to risk her life.

Truely, Sanji is a walking diaster.

Luffy should get rid of him.

• captain kidd likes this

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users