• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:52 AM

83418.jpg

Plot Summary

This world consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible. However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exist within it. Satan the god of demons, but there's one thing that he doesn't have, and that's a substance in the human world that is powerful enough to contain him!! For that purpose he created Rin, his son from a human woman, but will is son agree to his plans? Or will he become something else...? An exorcist?

Studio: A-1 Pictures
Genre: Supernatural, Action, Shounen, Fantasy, Demons

Season 1 PV

Season 2 PV

Link to Season 1 

Link to Season 2 Episode 1

Spoiler My thoughts on S2 Episode 1

NOTE: If you're new to this series, watch until you hit episode 17 and then go on to season 2 because the rest is just filler and this new season ignores all of it like it rightfully should (Although that filler episode showing how Rin and Yukio were born/their mom was kind of nice) - Also I found it to be weird how we never had an anime thread for this series until now lol

Edited by Tokoya, 13 January 2017 - 12:58 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:18 PM

Spoiler S2 Episode 2 thoughts

Edited by Tokoya, 13 January 2017 - 02:19 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 Hoff

Hoff

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:35 AM

Oh nice they ignored that awful filler ending from the first season? Might actually watch it then.

• Ace1225 likes this

w7hQcQE.jpg

<3 Opeye

#4 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:00 PM

^^Lol, same. I stopped watching the anime once the fillers started; couldn't bring myself to watch it through.

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:11 PM

Spoiler Episode 3

Spoiler Episode 4

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:25 PM

I'm really regretting having reread the Impure King Arc over the summer, would have enjoyed this a lot more had I not expected what was happening. 

Juzo's a badass.

zeldadanceresize.gif

#7 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:22 PM

I'm really regretting having reread the Impure King Arc over the summer, would have enjoyed this a lot more had I not expected what was happening.

Juzo's a badass.

That's why I try my best to stay anime only for these things lol but man this arc is so lit

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#8 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

My man just got friendzoned for life :(

Yo, I demand a season three though, so many unanswered questions left.
  • Tokoya likes this

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#9 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:03 PM

Really nice ending overall.....It was great to see the gang act like family again and ho on their trip together

But man the comedy in this was great lol....I still hate Mamushi but man that marriage stuff was HILARIOUS (I have no comment on the fact that Juzo smashed the night before) and I was dying and crying at the same time when my boy Rin got friendzoned lol

That scene with Mephisto and Shura tho ;) Man that was hot xD But that makes me want a S3 even more now....Plus I still wanna know WHAT'S UP WITH YUKIO'S EYES DAMMIT

Overall this was a great season and I liked just as much as S1 (I didn't watch the filler eps so the season ended at ep 17 for me)

• durra072 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#10 Satoshi

Satoshi

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationBerk

User's Awards

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:24 PM

So...I've just recently gotten into this series...and I love it! Pretty sure it's my new favorite. I absolutely adore Rin (P.S. No, I'm not caught up yet. I'm only up to the Kyoto--defeating the Impure King part in the manga). I'm looking forward to checking out the Kyoto Saga anime because that part in the manga is awesome! (I literally read the whole volume 8 in one day!)

#UnpopularOpinionTime: I prefer the dub version of the anime. I watched those trailers and...I just can't. Rin's dub voice was hard to get used to at first, but I think that Bryce Papenbrook does a good job. Also, I could not stand Suguro's voice in those sub trailers. I'd rather hear Kyle Hebert do it.

Okay, but the real reason I stopped by. The first ending in the S1 anime. The one that was done by the Korean band 2PM. I was watching the music video for that song today and noticed something.In the anime ending, there's those two screens where the main characters are dancing. It's literally the dance from the original music video. Like...someone actually drew the Exorcists-in-Training (on the first screen) and Mephisto and the Exorcist Instructors (on the second screen) dancing the same moves as the band 2PM.

I'm sure everyone already noticed that. I'm always late to the party. Still, I literally just about died when I saw that. If you didn't see it already, though, here's the proofs:

Spoiler Blue Exorcist Ending 1

Spoiler Take Off by 2PM (Music Video)

Edited by Satoshi, 28 June 2017 - 04:49 PM.

• Tokoya and RhyssaFireheart like this

HTTYD2Satoshi_zpse95b34d5.jpg

"What d'ya think, Bud? You wanna give this a shot?"

"Toothless...it'll be fine."

Wanna know more about me? Come check out my Question Time thread! 

Spoiler Fun SoT Conversations...and Probably More Eventually

Current sig image made by: ME

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users