Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,299 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:19 AM

Previous thread

Previous 12 posts

Random question.

In "Battle of the Gods", after the battle, Beerus mentioned something about Goku possibly becoming a new Hakaishin. Which goes to say that anyone can be a Hakaishin, if they meet the requirements. Which could also go to explain how we have Hakaishin of various racial differences, rather than all be like Beerus or Champa.

So if that's the case. Then shouldn't this also mean that anyone who would meet the proper requirements (or however it's done), could also become a Kaioshin?

Everyone talking about female Brolly BUT NO ONE REALISES THAT GULDO IS FREAKING HUGE?!

Then it's a good thing Goten and Trunks aren't participating.

I wonder if that hooded guy an ex-GoD as that will be really cool to set up.

Your picture is gonna give me nightmares tonight lol

To a certain extent, i agree with his power scaling for the team. Then again, that could be my pre-Saiyan Saga bias showing as well.

Devianart delivering

http://orig12.deviantart.net/30b7/f/2017...

Are these official figures? SSG Broly rocks!
Well at least he can calm down now
https://68.media.tumblr.com/957c85d29921...

so all he needed was some puntang, why couldn't anyone figure this out?. He even got eyes now.

He needed specific .... company. Definitely not your average Saiyan. Just sayin.

I wonder if Broly would even have a SSG form. He'd probably just jump straight to SSB.

A calm anger is still anger :meh:

Gohan didn't have Mystic in R no F. Isn't that what everyone was complaining about?

The main question was whether or not he had Mystic at all, returning to the even earlier questioning of whether or not Mystic was a transformation or a permanent upgrade to Gohan and his body, with some then complaining because they believe in it being a transformation and assuming that Gohan then didn't have access to it anymore.

In terms of the Goten and Trunks issues, you can talk about a lack of combat experience for days, but the only way to fix that is to actually give them some training and combat experience. Otherwise, you've got two characters with massive amounts of potential (Goten, youngest Super Saiyan ever, from a powerful bloodline, and Trunks, also from a powerful bloodline, with a Future form that has proven to be right there with Goku and Vegeta in terms of strength) that is being squandered because other characters have more experience. That's silly and makes no sense. Notably, it's also the exact opposite of what was being done with Gohan back at their age.

Well given that Old Kai told Gohan to access it like he would SSJ, I don't see how it's not a transformation. And if he was unsure if he could access his SSJ form, how was he gonna access a more powerful form?

I agree.

I'll just blame their overprotective mothers. Chi-chi in particular.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 24 January 2017 - 11:31 AM.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#2 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:05 PM

legendary_super_saiyajin_by_pipesnow-daw

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#3 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,207 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:25 PM

I'll just blame their overprotective mothers. Chi-chi in particular.

I blame their fathers, when was the last time goku and vegeta train with their sons?

• Chillman likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#4 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:33 PM

C2v_E2_Wy_UAAIO9z_B.jpg

Female Hakaishin deserves more love.

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#5 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,299 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:39 PM

I blame their fathers, when was the last time goku and vegeta train with their sons?

You mean when Chi-chi wasn't throwing a fit about studying for both Gohan and Goten and Pan????

Bulma doesn't seem as strict as Chi-chi, but I don't see her encouraging Trunks to train with Vegeta either.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#6 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,461 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:51 PM

One of the better DBS reviewers on youtube imo (She's a huge Gohan fan too lol)

• Kamikazek likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#7 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

Both Zenos dancing look cute

_dd6be1d3207ba22dd3fc263f2c55ae47_tumblr

20r7osn.png

#8 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,299 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:22 PM

Future Zeno does still have a reality to lord over does he not?

Spoiler

#9 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:25 PM

Yeah, technically same status as the present Zeno, but Daishinkan is going to have more protagonist, I hope we get to know more about him, he has potential in being a great character.

20r7osn.png

#10 Kamikazek

Kamikazek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:07 PM

Are these official figures? SSG Broly rocks!

That's from the Banpresto Figure Colosseum, an event held by Namco where fan sculptors make sculpts to complete for cash money dollars. It's an officially sponsored event but the sculpts themselves are fan made and conceived and not official in any capacity.

Random question.

In "Battle of the Gods", after the battle, Beerus mentioned something about Goku possibly becoming a new Hakaishin. Which goes to say that anyone can be a Hakaishin, if they meet the requirements. Which could also go to explain how we have Hakaishin of various racial differences, rather than all be like Beerus or Champa.

So if that's the case. Then shouldn't this also mean that anyone who would meet the proper requirements (or however it's done), could also become a Kaioshin?

New Kaioshin's are picked by the previous Kaioshin, but must belong to the proper race (the "Shin-jin").

New Hakaishin are chosen (not entirely clear by whom yet -previous Hakaishin, Angel, Zeno?) based on strength and can be any race.

Sorta makes sense when you think about it. Kaioshins' job requires creating planets, creating life, splitting celestial bodies, a lot of unorthadox powers that are possibly race specific. Hakkaishin just have to be strong enough to destroy things and fuck up whoever gets in there way, which basically anyone could do with proper training and such. Maybe if someone non-Shinjin could pull of all the shit the Kaioshin have to they could become a Kaioshin, maybe someone like Bobidy or Buu, but form what we've been told so far it's explicitly a race-specific job.

One of the better DBS reviewers on youtube imo (She's a huge Gohan fan too lol)

Never watched any of her video stuff, but MozillaVulpix is legit and knows her shit.

• Tokoya, Enbima and Kid Frost like this

#11 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:52 PM

157ox9x.png

Yeah Waifu material..

• masterbio likes this

20r7osn.png

#12 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:13 PM

Im looking forward to this tournament hope it doesn't turn to shit

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#13 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,299 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:18 PM

Im looking forward to this tournament

:ohyes:

hope it doesn't turn to shit

:meh:
  • masterbio likes this

Spoiler

#14 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

Vados is still ma girl.

My skin is cold,
Transfusion with somebody
Morose and old,
Drop into fruitless dying

tumblr_okgkceFwRX1rj32z4o1_400.gif

#15 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,299 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

Vados is still ma girl.

Don't worry. Harley Quinn will take that spot soon enough.

Spoiler

#16 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 23 January 2017 - 04:01 PM

Don't worry. Harley Quinn will take that spot soon enough.

Dont think so. She has nico robins voice.

My skin is cold,
Transfusion with somebody
Morose and old,
Drop into fruitless dying

tumblr_okgkceFwRX1rj32z4o1_400.gif

#17 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

You mean when Chi-chi wasn't throwing a fit about studying for both Gohan and Goten and Pan????

Bulma doesn't seem as strict as Chi-chi, but I don't see her encouraging Trunks to train with Vegeta either.

Chi-Chi was specifically stated as calming down with Goten and allowing him to fight, while Bulma never opposed Trunks training with Vegeta. The kids themselves just don't seem to like training, based on the last episode of DBZ.

#18 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:19 PM

Dont think so. She has nico robins voice.

Let's wait and see guys!

We never know what the angels have reserved for us ;)

#19 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

So why do these people even have a legendary super saiyan if they never even heard of regular ones?
  • KUROkami likes this

#20 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,299 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

Chi-Chi was specifically stated as calming down with Goten and allowing him to fight, while Bulma never opposed Trunks training with Vegeta. The kids themselves just don't seem to like training, based on the last episode of DBZ.

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane... of the previous series. Now why don't you catch up and join us in the current series.

So why do these people even have a legendary super saiyan if they never even heard of regular ones?

So either it's secret, Cabba shared and ended up producing one by accident, or he's too low on the totem pole to know about them.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 23 January 2017 - 05:37 PM.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users