#2061 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3168 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted Yesterday, 12:57 AM

Im looking forward to these 2 fighters in the background of team u2. Also Jiren. Kale too. Fuck the rest.

Edited by Enbima, Yesterday, 12:58 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2062 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1377 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:23 AM

The new girls look good.

http://i66.tinypic.com/29pqkw0.png...

Second top, is that an Harpy lady?

Also, very good episode! Laughed a bit and enjoyed that Jiren hype. I'm afraid Hit has fallen into the background

#2063 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3186 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:08 AM

Second top, is that an Harpy lady?

Also, very good episode! Laughed a bit and enjoyed that Jiren hype. I'm afraid Hit has fallen into the background

im afraid too. Vegeta gave him attention, that means that he's provably gonna be left to vegeta.

im disappointed, i actually like hit almost from the beginning. I dont like this jiren fella, dont like the way he looks, dont like the way he acts, dont like the  way he smells

Edited by tenchu, Yesterday, 06:09 AM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#2064 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10685 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted Yesterday, 08:18 AM

The fact that Jiren didn't entertain Goku and showed him up at the same time is a plus for me so I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching him kick Goku's ass

Edited by Tokoya, Yesterday, 08:18 AM.

• KUROkami likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2065 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3910 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:25 AM

Yay Jiren! "Get lost" best moment in the episode.

The hakkaishin fight was a bit disappointing though (Those are supposed to be the strongest, right?)

Edited by Strobacaxi, Yesterday, 08:26 AM.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#2066 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3186 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:47 AM

Hit is the type of character i like the more they showed him. He minds  his own business, he's ove1000 years old, love his attitude. His power and techniques are great. He has a feel of an outside agent, someone who lives outside of time and outside of rules. He has been the best new character in super by a mile.

Jiren is a bug eye alien that nobody likes. He smells of poop and everyone smelled it the  minute he arrived,@Tokoya seems to like those type of characters, go figure.

• waleuska and masterbio like this

24gvaiu.jpg

#2067 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10685 posts

User's Awards

Posted Yesterday, 10:21 AM

Jiren is a bug eye alien that nobody likes.

Pretty sure that's only you buddy...Not even gonna bother with the rest of your assessment because you're clearly mad that he's clearly stronger than and just as serious and composed as Hit is lol

Edited by Tokoya, Yesterday, 10:24 AM.

• Strobacaxi likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2068 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3186 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:30 PM

Pretty sure that's only you buddy...Not even gonna bother with the rest of your assessment because you're clearly mad that he's clearly stronger than and just as serious and composed as Hit is lol

why do you deflect that you like bugeye poop guy. And no, he's no hit. Goku gets close to talk to Hit's group, hit doesn't care. Vegeta becomes ssj blue and goku stares at hit to show off, hit simply opens his eyes to see a rainbow saiyan and closes them, not caring one bit. Hit just mind his own business, he's ancient, he has seen a lot, others are not interesting enough for him to care.

Goku gets close to bugeye poop guy group, the poop guy decides to show off and throw a tantrum, "Get lost", "this group is mine", "you cannot be part of it, lets go mean girls". hehehe. bugyeye poop guy seems to be very protective of his partners in tights.

24gvaiu.jpg

#2069 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10685 posts

User's Awards

Posted Yesterday, 12:39 PM

why do you deflect that you like bugeye poop guy. And no, he's no hit. Goku gets close to talk to Hit's group, hit doesn't care. Vegeta becomes ssj blue and goku stares at hit to show off, hit simply opens his eyes to see a rainbow saiyan and closes them, not caring one bit. Hit just mind his own business, he's ancient, he has seen a lot, others are not interesting enough for him to care.

Goku gets close to bugeye poop guy group, the poop guy decides to show off and throw a tantrum, "Get lost", "this group is mine", "you cannot be part of it, lets go mean girls". hehehe. bugyeye poop guy seems to be very protective of his partners in tights.

Your delusions are getting out hand now lol
  • JDG973 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2070 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4664 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:22 PM

Yay Jiren! "Get lost" best moment in the episode.

The hakkaishin fight was a bit disappointing though (Those are supposed to be the strongest, right?)

It was a sparring match meant to test how strong the ring is. Take it as a strength feat for the ring.

So getting ringed out means death right?

#2071 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1377 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:31 PM

I don't mind Jiren being stronger than Hit, not at all. I'm just afraid that Hit will be pushed to the side-lines now...

• KUROkami likes this

#2072 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted Yesterday, 05:03 PM

Haha "get lost"

#2073 ixSheng

ixSheng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2988 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:08 PM

I'm a day late but it was a pretty decent episode. Interesting to see Frieza and Frost plotting, I wonder what the two think they could possibly do together. I was actually surprised by Jiren's character. I expected someone more like Hit. A character that was reserved and uninterested. He seems like the no nonsense type individual who won't enjoy fights but participates when necessary. Obviously, I feel like this will change similar to Hit who turned out to enjoy fighting Goku. I liked a few of the new Hakaishin designs but a lot of the fighter designs were kind of boring lol. Looking forward to the tournament though, hopefully, we can get a start to the action asap(I predict not next week but the week after). 

Lastly, I want to know why Buu isn't being edited out of the theme song or the commercial covers.

Edited by ixSheng, Yesterday, 05:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users