2310 replies to this topic

#21 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:55 PM

So why do these people even have a legendary super saiyan if they never even heard of regular ones?

Is she from U6 or a different one?

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#22 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,663 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:58 PM

Is she from U6 or a different one?

Rumor has it that she's from U7. More rumor-y than that is that she's Cabba's sister.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#23 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,338 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

i hope she isn't from U7.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#24 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:08 PM

So is it worth picking this up again or are we still in silly Gohan fillers?

• Doan and KUROkami like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#25 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:12 PM

This week is the end of the Krillin Mini Arc and after that the Multiverse Tournament Arc begins.

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#26 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,024 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:45 PM

Rumor has it that she's from U7. More rumor-y than that is that she's Cabba's sister.

I hope she's from one of the other Universes. 

Make sense as well that somebody that strong would be from a Universe we haven't seen yet. Cause it'd be odd if she was that strong or strong enough to be that strong after a transformation, yet not be in the U6 roster of fighters during that tournament between U6 and U7.

Plus I didn't care for Cabba. So anything not related to him, would be nice.

Not sure if anyone brought this up. But this was made by TFS. An it's fucking hilarious .... like usual.  :laugh:

Spoiler Yusuke Uruameshi vs. Cell

• waleuska likes this

#27 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

Universes are supposed to be twins and 6-7 are. She'd have to be from the other one.

#28 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,741 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:52 PM

I think she's from U6 precisely because of the parallel universes thing and there hasn't really been anything to suggest that Saiyans would exist in the other universes besides 6 and 7(Although I wouldn't mind her being from another one)

Remember, Cabba was the first person to ever go Super Saiyan in his universe, so who's to say that he didn't teach it to other people when he went back home. Plus when you look at it, it's been at least a year since the last tournament, so for all we know, this female saiyan could be like Gohan whereas when she triggered her transformation, her hidden potential just happened to be that Broly/LSSJ transformation that they managed to hone

Edited by Tokoya, 23 January 2017 - 06:53 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#29 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,663 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

So either it's secret, Cabba shared and ended up producing one by accident, or he's too low on the totem pole to know about them.

Remember, Cabba was the first person to ever go Super Saiyan in his universe, so who's to say that he didn't teach it to other people when he went back home. Plus when you look at it, it's been at least a year since the last tournament, so for all we know, this female saiyan could be like Gohan whereas when she triggered her transformation, her hidden potential just happened to be that Broly/LSSJ transformation that they managed to hone

It's good to see great minds think alike.

(I'm still feeling that IBO pain though. Bruh...)
  • Tokoya likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#30 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

Both Zenos dancing look cute

http://fdzeta.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/_...

Not cute

#31 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:59 PM

One of the better DBS reviewers on youtube imo (She's a huge Gohan fan too lol)

wouldn't have been easier just to say you like this nerd girl?

Spoiler

24gvaiu.jpg

#32 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,741 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:00 PM

wouldn't have been easier just to say you like this nerd girl?

:lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#33 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:41 AM

ma dude KOL reveals the voice for female broly at 3:05  :lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:

Edited by Enbima, 24 January 2017 - 07:42 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#34 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:55 AM

This might be the reason why Fem Broly is part of DBS.

We decide the content of games like the arcade game Super Dragon Ball Heroes or the game series Dragon Ball Xenoverse. By taking part in this merchandise development, we try and make the franchise into an even bigger hit.” The 3DS game Dragon Ball Fusions, aimed at a young audience, features fusions of popular characters not seen in the original story. The members of the Dragon Ball Room thought that this would be something children would enjoy. In addition to domestic merchandise development, another major job for this section is expanding overseas. It seems that the basis for what makes a character popular are slightly different overseas than in Japan: “Overseas, ‘strength’ determines popularity”, he says. One particularly large difference between Japan and overseas is the “incredible popularity” of the movie-original character Broli, who appeared as an enemy in three films (one of which featured a clone of him): “He’s got bulging muscles and gives Goku a tough fight, so the Super Saiyan version of Broli is popular.”

http://www.kanzenshu...ief-akio-iyoku/

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#35 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,663 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:11 AM

This might be the reason why Fem Broly is part of DBS.

http://www.kanzenshu...ief-akio-iyoku/

So it's not about the fans or trying something creatively new. It's about milking money out of children.

I benefit from this, true. But this still feels shitty.

Spoiler

#36 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:22 AM

Assumptions.

#37 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,663 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:32 AM

Assumptions.

Sure. Why not? :shrug:

It's not like I read the quote or the article in the link.

It's not like part of the quote said,

By taking part in this merchandise development, we try and make the franchise into an even bigger hit.” The 3DS game Dragon Ball Fusions, aimed at a young audience, features fusions of popular characters not seen in the original story. The members of the Dragon Ball Room thought that this would be something children would enjoy. In addition to domestic merchandise development, another major job for this section is expanding overseas.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 24 January 2017 - 09:32 AM.

Spoiler

#38 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:34 AM

So it's not about the fans or trying something creatively new. It's about milking money out of children.

I benefit from this, true. But this still feels shitty.

Kinda of, like Pokemon who is still a juggernaut in merchandise sales.

20r7osn.png

#39 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,663 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:37 AM

Kinda of, like Pokemon who is still a juggernaut in merchandise sales.

True. But Pokemon, IIRC, started as a video game. So everything Pokemon-related is in service to that.

Spoiler

#40 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:12 AM

And Toei priority is make $$$$ out of the merchandise, the anime will remain alive as long as the merchandise sales are good.

Some of the seiyuus look exactly like their character they voice.

Zenos seiyuu is pretty.

Edited by LordPerucho, 24 January 2017 - 11:12 AM.

20r7osn.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users