2996 replies to this topic

#41 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:30 AM

And Toei priority is make $$$$ out of the merchandise, the anime will remain alive as long as the merchandise sales are good.

Well. I don't think we're disagreeing.

For those of you who didn't notice, this thread has been moved to the Semi-Pros. So if you want/need to make other DBS-related threads, you can do that now.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 24 January 2017 - 11:30 AM.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#42 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,878 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:18 PM

Oh wow, DBS got an upgrade =o

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#43 Black Dranzer

Black Dranzer

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • LocationThe Heart

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

This is good!

#44 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:01 PM

Sure. Why not? :shrug:It's not like I read the quote or the article in the link.It's not like part of the quote said,

How does wanting to appeal to a western fan base mean taking one of the most popular characters, and an idea that people wanted, and combining them into something that could be the opposite of what people wanted? That's like saying we're the reason behind the ending of Goku Black.

#45 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:04 PM

Good to see the section has been upgraded.

2wn622w.jpg

Who do u think is behind that hood? A nice plot-twist would be if its Merged Zamasu.

Edited by LordPerucho, 24 January 2017 - 01:04 PM.

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#46 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:29 PM

Who do u think is behind that hood? A nice plot-twist would be if its Merged Zamasu.

That would be quite the coincidence. Plus, I guess the hood keeps Future Zeno from eradicating everyone on that platform (if that is true).

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#47 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:44 PM

Good to see the section has been upgraded.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2wn622w.jpg...

Forneverworld mentioned that he might be the real GoD and that the clown is just a fake.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#48 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

He has more of a Kibito look to me honestly. Yeah he has the hood, and all, looks very menacing, but I don't feel like that dude is going to be anything special

Also, did we get promoted? W00t

Edited by Strobacaxi, 24 January 2017 - 04:25 PM.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#49 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:56 PM

Forneverworld mentioned that he might be the real GoD and that the clown is just a fake.

I saw some other people claim the hooded guy might be a Makaioshin and he will interrupt the tournament to set up a new arc(Like the Buu Saga).

It would also be a great plot-twist if U6 Saiyan King looks like Raditz, we already got Broly and Raditz wont appear in next episode among the former antagonists the Z fighters defeated.

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#50 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:41 PM

It seems that all the enemies are enemies that Goku AND Krillin faced. So Raditz wouldn't show up because Krillin never faced him. I'm guessing.

Spoiler

#51 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:44 PM

Krillin got bitchslapped by Raditz.

20r7osn.png

#52 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,872 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:05 AM

so im, like, not the only one  who got serious mafia vibes off of that last episode am i?  idk why but the entire episode felt like goku was a mob boss dragging krillan  back into the game for one last big score.  especcially with the way 18 was so harsh with krillan.  "i dont want a weak husband.  this isnt the man i married."  and how she told marron "please dont interupt.  this is an important conversation"

to me its almost like chi-chji called 18 up, informed her about the tournament, and now this entire thing is just about getting krillan back in shape to properly fight again/not get shot to death by a  gun.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#53 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:38 AM

So I watched the last episode. First off, classic rant, Gohan should've been one shotted by goku.

Anyways, I liked the episode. reminded me of classic DB... A shame Krillin is such a pussy. Dude, Goku is right there, he can one shot all those dudes even if they were real

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#54 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:47 AM

So I watched the last episode. First off, classic rant, Gohan should've been one shotted by goku.

Maybe all that training with Piccolo, offscreen that we never get to see, has paid off big dividends. And/Or even there are power level limits to each form.

But given everything that we know, yeah, Gohan shouldn't have lasted as long as he did.

Spoiler

#55 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:12 AM

Anyways, I liked the episode. reminded me of classic DB... A shame Krillin is such a pussy. Dude, Goku is right there, he can one shot all those dudes even if they were real

Even Goku in the preview is like "Da hell is wrong with u Krillin?".

BTW this is probably the best Fem Broly fanart so far.

16142465_1335200676551164_78888243903386

• Tokoya likes this

20r7osn.png

#56 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:58 PM

Why'd this get moved?

This mostly deals with and talks about the anime. So shouldn't this remain in the Anime Thread, rather than here that mostly talks about manga?

@FrostyMouse , @Shin , @azer_moli

Edited by Narubi, 25 January 2017 - 03:05 PM.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#57 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:07 PM

Why'd this get moved?

This mostly deals with and talks about the anime. So shouldn't this remain in the Anime Thread, rather than here that mostly talks about manga?

Because the Keeper of the Threads requested it. @Narubi

Spoiler

#58 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

Why'd this get moved?

The semi-pro subfourm isn't only for mangas though, the anime threads for Boku no Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, and Hunter x Hunter are already here so it's not really an issue.

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#59 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:58 PM

Why'd this get moved?

who are those three, the gods of destruction of this area of the forum?

About the hooded bastard, he's just the next tournament hitto, the one that even hit will lose to. I bet something is gonna happen in that tournament where all of the universes will be threaten. They just cannot make a bigger version of the previous tournament. I bet that wherever happens it will implicate ZENO 2. Maybe the hooded guy tricks one of the ZENOs to give him his powers. Or maybe ZENO 2 just becomes corrupted for whatever reason. BUt they cannot have just a bigger version of the previous tournament.

24gvaiu.jpg

#60 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,407 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:08 PM

who are those three, the gods of destruction of this area of the forum?

About the hooded bastard, he's just the next tournament hitto, the one that even hit will lose to. I bet something is gonna happen in that tournament where all of the universes will be threaten. They just cannot make a bigger version of the previous tournament. I bet that wherever happens it will implicate ZENO 2. Maybe the hooded guy tricks one of the ZENOs to give him his powers. Or maybe ZENO 2 just becomes corrupted for whatever reason. BUt they cannot have just a bigger version of the previous tournament.

they are mods. You should ask About @Greg instead.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users