Ichiji S (RH-)
Niji S (RH-)
Sanji S (RH-)
Yonji S (RH-)
-Question: Which member of Straw Hats eat ice?
Oda: Lufy, Usopp, Chopper, Robin and Brook
- As stated in Fishman Island arc, fishman and merman species is not determined only by the parents, but it can be any of the species of their ancestors.
Oda says the same goes for Mink Tribe. For example, deer Mink's child can be fox.
- Reiju has the "6" tattoos directly on her legs.
- Hawkins is confident of his fortunetelling being accurate, so if his lucky item turns out to be a skirt, he wears it. Oda says he has thick leg hair.
Diamante May 29
Trebol March 18
Vergo July 5
Senor Pink June 12
Sugar October 22
Jora January 25
Dellinger August 11
Gladius August 6
Machvise August 13
Lao G October 7
Buffalo April 8
*Oda just approves reader's request as usual..
- Another reader asks him if he can specify June 13 as Straw Hats Day.
Oda replies, "Whaaat!? Such a selfish suggestion...can be allowed. Let's move on to the next question."
- Oda is not sure why a reader asks Buggy, Kuro, Kreig, Wapol and Foxy's ages NOW.
- Question: I wanna become Momonosuke!
Oda: I agree with you. All males have Momonosuke in his heart throughout his entire life. I hope I can be like him even if I become an aged man.
- Question: When I touch my cat in dry condition, he generates static electricity. Is he Mink Tribe?
Oda: He's definitely Mink Tribe. Perhaps he awaits the dawn of the world and provides a shelter for Ninja
Edited by Furinji Saiga, 01 February 2017 - 04:58 PM.