Photo

[Miscellaneous] Official Volume Thread (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#181 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:04 AM

Eh, you guys know the address (Shueisha building?) to send the questions of SBS? I have a few friends living in Tokyo right now and I want to ask them to send it for me.

Are you going to ask how the hell moria's west blue island got past the red line into the frst half of the GL?
  • Abaroxa likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#182 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:12 AM

Are you going to ask how the hell moria's west blue island got past the red line into the frst half of the GL?

Sorry to get to this topic late but has it bee specifically mentioned that Moria used TB when he got to GL? I mean, if not, then maybe he got to GL in regular ship and then decided to make TB in GL?
  • Chillman likes this

17.jpg

#183 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,054 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:30 AM

It is easier to ask your friends for adress :rolleyes:

Only that it's not...

No. Maybe just the birthday of each of BM's children :P

• captain kidd likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#184 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:56 AM

you should ask Oda to reveal all the bounties over 100mil in BM crew excluding BM for obvious reasons

#185 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:02 PM

Sorry to get to this topic late but has it bee specifically mentioned that Moria used TB when he got to GL? I mean, if not, then maybe he got to GL in regular ship and then decided to make TB in GL?

That isnt the problem. The problem is the red line, the 10,000 meter high 10,000 meter deep solid stone wall splits the whole op world in half. The north blue and west blue on one side, and the south blue and east blue on the other side. On the N/w side the New World runs through the center spliting those seas apart and in the S/E side the Grand Line runs through the center spliting those two seas.

Since Moria's island he was on was a west blue island, yet it was in the GL, that means it had to have come over(or under) the red line.
(If it was a south/east blue island he could just sail it through the calm belt, but since the calm belt has no wind, then i would want to know how moria rowed an island.)

So i guess what i am saying is, even if moria didnt make TB himself, who did and how did it get over the red line and how did mora find it?.

We have already established Garp's battleship is too large to make it over reverse mountain, since TB is much larger then a battleship it couldnt make it over obviously.
  • Jekkusormi likes this

banner.png

#186 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,054 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:01 AM

Oda actually has fucked up idea of size and distance. How is the ocean only 10km deep? Fishman Island looks like a few kms in diameter at least and it's not even at the bottom of the sea. And before that when the Thousand Sunny fell off that cliff, it was already at like 5-6km underwater...

#187 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:36 AM

^ and holes. How can you not expect holes. The ocean floor being all the way 10km deep is unrealistic. It should be 10k here, 8km over the left, 9km over the right and behind me should be 6km. The unrealistic thing is the ocean floor being leveled.
@Fulmine you are right. Looking back at some pictures I can see that fishmen island is above a void space that is quite the same size as the size of fishmen island bubble. Technically fishmen island is around 8km below ocean level.
So zunisha legs are 10km+ long. How about her/his back? is it 10km above sea level. Does it means that the minks are the same height as the sky islands.

#188 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:27 AM

We don't really know how Zunisha is walking on the water. I don't think it's feet stretch all the way to the sea floor. It's probably only half way submerged and is somehow 'swimming' through the water.

#189 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,054 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:20 AM

We don't really know how Zunisha is walking on the water. I don't think it's feet stretch all the way to the sea floor. It's probably only half way submerged and is somehow 'swimming' through the water.

Actually it's confirmed in SBS the feet do reach the ocean floor.

#190 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:06 AM

Actually it's confirmed in SBS the feet do reach the ocean floor.

Link?

#191 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,996 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:33 AM

Link?

q4ex61eI5KXqvs7QmPrgY2LB8Lk@190x293.jpg

from sbs volume 83 

D: Odacchi, here's a question! What is with Zou's legs? Are the inhabitants of Long Ring Long Land, surprisingly, Long Legs?!?! P.N. Shoko-tan

O: Yes, you focused on something interesting. Indeed, if you think of the form of a normal elephant, you think something like "sea? But it's too deep [for elephants to stand in the water]!". The truth is, the scientific name of this elephant is "Naitamie Norida Elephant" which possesses oversized legs with multiple joints. Maybe I will include this in the main story someday, but that's basically it.

• Kazekage likes this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#192 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:35 AM

Who feels that Oda will skip The Reverie story arc in favor of going into Wano arc first? Considering the Big Mom story arc is half way(after 2 years), I suspect that Oda will hold off on The Reverie arc for Wano, which could take around 4 to 5 years to complete. 

#193 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,996 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:37 AM

Who feels that Oda will skip The Reverie story arc in favor of going into Wano arc first? Considering the Big Mom story arc is half way(after 2 years), I suspect that Oda will hold off on The Reverie arc for Wano, which could take around 4 to 5 years to complete. 

I dont see it, he did say he will finally do Wano this year. 

Lets hope he can make it this time...

I think Reverie is gonna be a small side world building event, not a full fledged arc, so he can do it in between Whole Cake Arc and Wano, and it can be around 5-10 chapters. 

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#194 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,054 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:27 AM

I dont see it, he did say he will finally do Wano this year. 

Lets hope he can make it this time...

I think Reverie is gonna be a small side world building event, not a full fledged arc, so he can do it in between Whole Cake Arc and Wano, and it can be around 5-10 chapters. 

But what if Revo attacks, Cobra asks about Poneglyph and WG imprisons him and rescue arc starts?

#195 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:18 AM

I think there will be a mini arc in between WCI and Wano.  They still need to recruit Marco from whichever cave he's hiding under and Weebil is searching for him too. Weebil is basically a walking power level indicator, somebody is going to defeat him to show how strong they are. Oda will probably revisit the Revolutionaries too since we heard of their clash with BB during the start of WCI.

http://ekladata.com/q4ex61eI5KXqvs7QmPrg...

from sbs volume 83 

D: Odacchi, here's a question! What is with Zou's legs? Are the inhabitants of Long Ring Long Land, surprisingly, Long Legs?!?! P.N. Shoko-tan

O: Yes, you focused on something interesting. Indeed, if you think of the form of a normal elephant, you think something like "sea? But it's too deep [for elephants to stand in the water]!". The truth is, the scientific name of this elephant is "Naitamie Norida Elephant" which possesses oversized legs with multiple joints. Maybe I will include this in the main story someday, but that's basically it.

Thanks. So I guess Zunisha is only walking on places where her feet touches without getting fully submerged. Or she could extend her legs when she is in deeper waters?

Edited by Kazekage, 22 March 2018 - 09:18 AM.

#196 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:56 AM

I think there will be a mini arc in between WCI and Wano. They still need to recruit Marco from whichever cave he's hiding under and Weebil is searching for him too. Weebil is basically a walking power level indicator, somebody is going to defeat him to show how strong they are. Oda will probably revisit the Revolutionaries too since we heard of their clash with BB during the start of WCI.

That would be the reverie. If if its not there is always a 2/3 chapter at the end of every big arc where we see the world reaction to luffy's new feats.
Around chap 795, after dressrosa, we got kaido introduction and akainu verbal fight with the gorosei..
Around chap 695, after punk hazard, we got the world reaction to Laws and luffys alliance and we got to see Apoo, Hawkings and Kidd alliance and who they were targeting.
Around chap 595, after the ts, we got the world reaction to the SH return.
Around chap 435, after EL, we got to see Shanks and WB and Ace vs BB.

This happens all the time in less than 5 chapters but this time it could be different with all the world leaders being together under the same roof. The most interesting part is the fact that at least 4 of the kingdoms are greatly in debt to the SH. I want to see them trying to ease up how the rest of the world perceives luffy and how the WG is a corrupt organisation that only cares about the CD. Vivi made it clear that during the reverie any little disrespect can end up in powerfull nations declaring war against each other and even though there are some reasonable people in there such as vivi and king riku there are still guys like wapol and stelly waiting to stir the world into complete chaos. At the same time we have the alabasta king trying to ask questions about the void century. We saw what they do to civilians like clover but what will they do to the king o alabasta since he is one of the original creator of the world government. We know what they did and tried to do when the Donquixote family left mariejoa, we might find out if the real reason the Nefeltari family left marijoe in the first place. Was it to hide the poneglyff from any potential threat like a "D" or was it because they committed treason.

#197 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

But, is Oda 'brave' enough to make arc without Luffy? Mini 'Reveri'e arc then mini 'recruit Marco and what ever with Weevil' arc

#198 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:31 PM

I think there will be a mini arc in between WCI and Wano. They still need to recruit Marco from whichever cave he's hiding under and Weebil is searching for him too. Weebil is basically a walking power level indicator, somebody is going to defeat him to show how strong they are. Oda will probably revisit the Revolutionaries too since we heard of their clash with BB during the start of WCI.

Thanks. So I guess Zunisha is only walking on places where her feet touches without getting fully submerged. Or she could extend her legs when she is in deeper waters?

Elephant never bothered me too much, at first i saw it and assumed it was walking on shallows. Ever since pero's candy slug was able to walk around easily, and his candy wave..., i just now assume the nw has some very shallow parts in it.

Well that is sad i sure hope you are wrong about weevel. I never thought about his purpose aside from filling a warlord seat.

But if you are right, who needs that kind of hype? Kiadou/bb/akainu already have more then enough hype.
Marco.....well frankly marco isnt worthy of that hype, for him to fail badly against bb only to defeat the heir apperent to wb would be roller-coaster booking the likes of which would make kubo confused.
Someone new? Weevel is someoe new why create someone new only to feed him someone just as new?
Kidd? Honestly....more then he deserves at this point..... if it is kidd we will be waiting 10 years till we see it.

Ok lets get real though, weevel is a bad guy, he is ugly abd gross therefore he will always be a bad guy, so since bad guys have to get defeated, i would like him to lose to luffy, as an introduction to the level of emperor.
Think about it, bm....god willing.... is done for, luffy wont go back for her, kiadou's end will look alot like the sh vs px or luffy vs dd, so we wont ever know if luffy was strong enough to take on an emperor on his own. So before the BB fight, to establish luffy is emperor level, he can take on weevel.

Or, best case situation!!! Green bull shows up and kills him.

banner.png

#199 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:29 AM

Volume 89 cover

mJZwg6xORHW9NqtGHe8nvBv3PLW6qM98CIlCUNLP

• Oben, Fulmine, trafalgarlawisop and 1 other like this

#200 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,054 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:22 AM

Wow, only 2 characters? Is that a first or something?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users