Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationHigher than your eyes

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:30 AM

Gildartz is the boss :aww:

Gray vs Zeref, sounds kinda interesting  :^_^:

Why did we had to look at Erza's boring fight, when Mira was fighting... :<_<: (Mira's magic is way more appealing than Erza's)

#22 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8020 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

Please please please don't tell me we are cutting August's fight short because of time constraints....... August is the only one I have been hyped for this arc and he is going to get defeated by the guy who can only crush things..... awesome.....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#23 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3910 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:55 AM

If Mashima is even a half decent writter, Gildartz won't defeat August by himself after all that hype.

Of course that is a big IF

Edited by Strobacaxi, 14 February 2017 - 11:55 AM.

• JDG973 likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#24 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4664 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:58 PM

Please please please don't tell me we are cutting August's fight short because of time constraints....... August is the only one I have been hyped for this arc and he is going to get defeated by the guy who can only crush things..... awesome.....

If he loses quickly I doubt that it'd be over time constraints.

#25 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8020 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:34 PM

If Mashima is even a half decent writter, Gildartz won't defeat August by himself after all that hype.

Of course that is a big IF

Ya I agree 100 percent.

But after what gildartz did to blunote and god serna it is kinda his MO to trample on hype.

I seriously hope hiro gives August the fight he deserves. I don't know if I speak for anyone but my self but August is the one fight I have wanted to see since the start of this nonsense. Even the fight against zeff didn't seem as interesting as the fight against the man that knows every magic, even more then zeff. I mean to be real I have looked forward to this fight more then a few op fights.

If he loses quickly I doubt that it'd be over time constraints.

Haha well I said it above but that is gildartz MO. He shows up out of no where, confronts a man considered unstoppable, then dominates them in a single move.

I hope it turns into guildartz and jellal vs August. I always thought jellal was one of the strongest if he doesn't at least show up then that will really hurt his position in the manga.
  • KUROkami likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#26 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4664 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

Don't hype the Spriggans. I've been saying it this entire arc. Be grateful that some don't get defeated the way we expect them too but know that they lose to some shenanigans.

#27 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6818 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

User's Awards

¬†

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

if grey manages so much as freeze sth in his condition I would laugh.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#28 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:03 PM

Finally we are getting to Gildarts' fight with August. It has been the fight I've wanted to see most. I hope the fight isn't cut short or is partially off-panel. That would be so disappointing. I'd love for it to be as long as Erza's recent fight was with both Gildarts and August using a ton of crazy spells (like the old Laxus and Mystogan fight) and Mashima can really have fun with a lot of the drawings and magic. Though with Gray meeting Zeref I wonder if that situation will take priority first and the August fight will be put on hold for a little while. No idea. Still, I wouldn't mind Gildarts beating August by himself, but I would certainly welcome it if some other characters help out. ‚ÄčIt would make it more exciting.

Also it with Laxus carrying around Makarov like he is I guess he is probably finished fighting in the arc, and I wonder if him carrying around his body will mean that they will find some way to bring Makarov back. It is FT so I wouldn't be shocked if that happened.

#29 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1653 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:55 AM

Interesting that Zeref would bother acknowledging Jellal, wonder if he's aware of his hate boner for him? lol

• Saya likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users