• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#21 Cawickeng

Cawickeng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:23 AM

At least  Sanji admitted he went all out on a Luffy who was completely exhausted after fighting Cracker and who didn't bother to defend himself.  Well, at least he took out a tooth.

• kcobra99 likes this

#22 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:38 AM

Ok good this site is still buggy as shit, I was worried I would be able to read a chapter without 10 pop ups. Oh well part of the price you pay for stealing intellectual property from over seas.

Ok two things- 1 how the duck (I know what I said) does carrot know Sanji has a room? How does carrot know anything? Her and chopper just recently figured out how to even get out of the mirror world....in the past chapter did someone fill them all in? 2- thank god I thought there would never be an area without a mirror, I mean ever since Pedro was some how standing on a mirror in the middle of a field I figured they are everywhere.....

Jesus nami way to make it sound so important, it wasn't a fight as much as it was what luffy and zoro did in mock town. Chopper.... half your crew has fought luffy you have fought franky what is surprising here? See chopper has the correct reaction he doesn't know what is going on, carrot is surprisingly in the know.

...... so you guys didn't talk about the wedding but you somehow filled carrot in on the fact that Sanji has his own room? I hate you jimbe I hate pekoms, can't anyone die, pekoms wasn't even endering just let him die..... he got fought up in a plot, ya, plot armor.

Wow Capone shot another ally in the back!!!!! What can't this guy do!!!! He is amazing and going to take down BM next chapter! In fact luffy doesn't even need to help he can leave it all to Capone to protect sanji's family!!! Capone isn't fodder in over his head!!!!! Wahoo!!!!

They are evil nazi superhumans but there is something about the vinsmoke that is admrialble. Judge saying not to waste time partying before the plan.... them not getting drunk. Seeing competent villains this arc is refreshing, even if they will end up being good guys

And just like that they lost my respect.... THAT was your plan?!? THAT? You might as well if said "now that we are BM allies we will sneak up behind all north blue kings and shoot them all in the back!!!!!!" That would of been a more coherent plan. You guys are morons.

Nice tough Oda showing the homies, that answers a few questions we all had.

Hey I like nami as much as the next guy but.... those barmaids look similar...

You dropped it on the way?!?? You DROPPED it on the way?! The fuck is wrong with you, literally all you had to do was run from one location to another how did you screw that up.
You know what, I am not even mad, that is a metaphor for the year of Sanji.
"Oda what happened, wasn't this supposed to be the year of Sanji?"
"I dropped it on the way"

The hell kind of punch is that luffy? Luffy just wanted to disrespect Sanji by hitting him with the most laughable over the top ridiculous punch he could think of. The only way that could of been more humiliating, is if his arm stretches and bends to spell the word "bitch" on the back swing. (Kinda like how natsu spells words with fire, not lame at all)

Ok I won't fault luffy for his irrational decision. But Sanji on the other hand.......
"Ok Sanji, let's wreck that wedding"
"Hold on there luffy.... we just need to save the vinsmoke.... no one said anything about ruining a wedding. Here I will walk back to the castle and we will make a run for it. You can sneak up behind BM and shoot her in the back"

Also I won't fault Sanji for wanting to save his family that is fair enough with his character. I was hoping he would just save rejiu but w/e take what you can get.
  • kcobra99 likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#23 White Zangetsu

White Zangetsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationGem Road

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:41 AM

Yeah yeah we knew this was going to happen. Let's get on with it Oda. I want Luffy to take down Big Mom so we can finish this boring arc already.

xlzkh5J.jpg?1

#24 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,882 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:05 AM

lol. 

Anyway 10/10 for that punch about time. That's about it. 

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

• Furinji Saiga and Ajh77 like this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#25 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:41 AM

As much as some of us may want them to die I think Sanji's desire to save his family makes sense, after all as awful of person as Judge may be even he couldn't find it in himself to outright kill Sanji once he deemed him to be a failure choosing to lock him up instead. He says his humanity won't allow him to kill his own flesh and blood despite the fact that he has no love him and Sanji who is an infinitely kinder person than his father shouldn't be able to callously allow his family to be killed despite no love being lost on his part either.

More importantly it serves as a contrast to his brothers who were genetically engineered to be perfect soldiers but lack empathy and compassion as a result, though Sanji was born without their modifications he's the only one capable of feeling such emotions and not for no reason but because of the drugs that his mother took which eventually cost her life. They may be rotten but they literally have no choice but to be that way; Sanji is different and as bad as they were to him in his childhood if he were to do something as heartless as to allow them to be ambushed and murdered then it would make his mother's sacrifice almost a waste since his kindness and ability to feel empathy is a gift from her. Besides he should save his sister at the very least.

• Kazekage, Abu Dun, Sesshoumaru and 1 other like this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#26 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:43 AM

Big mom is turning out to be a big disappointment, this was just a detour by luffy and he's taking her out?.

• number21 likes this

24gvaiu.jpg

#27 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:28 AM

Big mom is turning out to be a big disappointment, this was just a detour by luffy and he's taking her out?.

Yep same thing he did with ID and marineford. We all know when Hancock said "sneak in and out with ace don't cause problems" what actually was going to happen was luffy was going to fight his way through the island and show up at a war.

Everyone that knows luffy knows when he was told "quietly sneak in get Sanji get out" luffy was actually thinking "all our war with BM"

I would be lying if I said I didn't doubt sometimes BM would go down, but I always hoped she would.

Rip charaloett "big dissapointment" linlin

My run away writers syndrom made me type something a few threads ago that I can't stop thinking about......

What on earth is Capone trying to get by betraying BM?
  • number21 likes this

banner.png

#28 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:43 AM

After all this shit... I still like Sanji!

I must be mad. :P
  • dbgetblack and Chillman like this

#29 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:50 AM

Room for him to grow and be the one of the yonkou. Therefore being closer to be the next PK.

Edited by Abaroxa, 16 February 2017 - 08:51 AM.

#30 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:56 AM

Room for him to grow and be the one of the yonkou. Therefore being closer to be the next PK.

Well the problem with that is that isn't how becomin an emperor works.

The citizens need to recognize him as an emperor, and bb killed WB and Marco was leading the remains of WB's crew. And amazingly it took 1 year and a revenge war till citizens called BB the emperor. If Capone is as weak as I say he is, and luffy is involved in taking BM down. Who on earth is going to call Capone an emperor?

It isn't as simple as reddick "you keep what you kill" no there is a process.

Speaking of which. Hahahahaha how funny would it be if the citizens were divided on who they want to call an emperor?
Marco should of beat BB, BB is #notmyemperor
  • Zeando and Enoa like this

banner.png

#31 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,094 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:58 AM

Yep same thing he did with ID and marineford. We all know when Hancock said "sneak in and out with ace don't cause problems" what actually was going to happen was luffy was going to fight his way through the island and show up at a war.

Everyone that knows luffy knows when he was told "quietly sneak in get Sanji get out" luffy was actually thinking "all our war with BM"

I would be lying if I said I didn't doubt sometimes BM would go down, but I always hoped she would.

Rip charaloett "big dissapointment" linlin

My run away writers syndrom made me type something a few threads ago that I can't stop thinking about......

nothing says luffy have to beat BM, all he wants to do is destroy the wedding.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#32 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:01 AM

Great! Now that Nami asked for help, all they have to do is beat Arlong! Oh wait.
Great! Now that Robin wants to live, all they have to do is beat CP9! Oh wait.
Great! Now that Usopp apologized, all they have to do is escape the marines. Oh wait.
  • dbgetblack likes this

#33 GiaThird

GiaThird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:02 AM

Really liked this chapter. The conversation beetween Luddy and Sanji, where he actually states the problems, should have been done the first time, where they fought. I mean, the ony thing that changed is that their lifes are in the danger (the vinsmokes), and its not a sure thing that they will react by fighting. They can very well screw up Sanji and the rest and make a run for it.

Sanji wanting to save them is obvious. He is kind, it fits. In the real world, people with strong values would do the same.

Props to Capone, who has the King Bullet's Haki, who can strike down anyone it touchs. Has Kid said, what is he trying to gain? Even if by some miracle he kills Mama, the commanders alone are more than enough to kill him, no way they would serve him...

#34 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:07 AM

nothing says luffy have to beat BM, all he wants to do is destroy the wedding.

Hahahaha ya ok. Big mistake is essientally down already.

Claiming victory too early? No I am not claiming victory too early!

But in all seriousness, do you think luffy will show up destroy the wedding and BM will allow him to leave? Either we get another scene like the war where BM is chasing down luffy while jimbe carries his life less corps. Or luffy takes down BM.

And seriosuly if they are fighting kiadou next arc luffy needs a warmup.

Great! Now that Nami asked for help, all they have to do is beat Arlong! Oh wait.
Great! Now that Robin wants to live, all they have to do is beat CP9! Oh wait.
Great! Now that Usopp apologized, all they have to do is escape the marines. Oh wait.

Seriously...... Sanji has no clue who his captain is.

Just since the TS luffy offered to protect a kraken's family and challenged BM and said he wants to take down all emperors.
But when an emperor threatens Sanji 'a family he is like
"Darn I have no one that wants to challenge the emperor to protect my family, well better go in head first without a plan"

banner.png

#35 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,094 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:09 AM

Hahahaha ya ok. Big mistake is essientally down already.

Claiming victory too early? No I am not claiming victory too early!

But in all seriousness, do you think luffy will show up destroy the wedding and BM will allow him to leave? Either we get another scene like the war where BM is chasing down luffy while jimbe carries his life less corps. Or luffy takes down BM.

And seriosuly if they are fighting kiadou next arc luffy needs a warmup.\

Or they can run away and bring bm and have a three way battle with kadio.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#36 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:17 AM

Really liked this chapter. The conversation beetween Luddy and Sanji, where he actually states the problems, should have been done the first time, where they fought. I mean, the ony thing that changed is that their lifes are in the danger (the vinsmokes), and its not a sure thing that they will react by fighting. They can very well screw up Sanji and the rest and make a run for it.
Sanji wanting to save them is obvious. He is kind, it fits. In the real world, people with strong values would do the same.
Props to Capone, who has the King Bullet's Haki, who can strike down anyone it touchs. Has Kid said, what is he trying to gain? Even if by some miracle he kills Mama, the commanders alone are more than enough to kill him, no way they would serve him...

Zeado had a theory I liked, he said those figures could be BM commanders and Capone. If that is true It makes the "Capone overthrowing BM" theory a lot more logical, I mean
1- jimbe called it "a plot" I wouldn't hardly call one pirate trying to kill another a plot, but a coup from within is.
2- Capone is laughably weak, he couldn't even stand his ground against an injured cat..... stronger commanders joining him, or even Capone working for stronger commanders makes sense
3- big mistake's crew is laughably unorganized. What is capones' only character trait so far? He is organized. BM's crew needs someone like Capone in a much higher rank.

That all being said. What on earth is Capone trying to gain? He can't just take BM's position as emperor all he would do is succeed in starting a bunch of other pirates racing for the spot. And as we know Capone is weak, he can't battle other pirates for the spot.

Capone doesn't seem like the kind of person to create chaos just for the sake of chaos, he isn't a government agent. Why does he want to kill BM?

Or they can run away and bring bm and have a three way battle with kadio.

BM luffy and kiadou is not a three way I would be interested in

banner.png

#37 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:41 AM

Ehhhhhh.

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#38 GiaThird

GiaThird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:05 AM

Zeado had a theory I liked, he said those figures could be BM commanders and Capone. If that is true It makes the "Capone overthrowing BM" theory a lot more logical, I mean
1- jimbe called it "a plot" I wouldn't hardly call one pirate trying to kill another a plot, but a coup from within is.
2- Capone is laughably weak, he couldn't even stand his ground against an injured cat..... stronger commanders joining him, or even Capone working for stronger commanders makes sense
3- big mistake's crew is laughably unorganized. What is capones' only character trait so far? He is organized. BM's crew needs someone like Capone in a much higher rank.

That all being said. What on earth is Capone trying to gain? He can't just take BM's position as emperor all he would do is succeed in starting a bunch of other pirates racing for the spot. And as we know Capone is weak, he can't battle other pirates for the spot.

Capone doesn't seem like the kind of person to create chaos just for the sake of chaos, he isn't a government agent. Why does he want to kill BM?

BM luffy and kiadou is not a three way I would be interested in

Perhaps he thinks he can gain much more having a commander as the leader if the crew, instead of BM, since she has some mental issues. I mean, Capone is kinda old on fighting terms (40), and he is no DD. He has a bad DF, probably a laughble haki and a useless crew. In the great pirate world, the max he can hope for is to have a good spot on a yonko crew, using his brain. Maybe he can get by using one of the commanders... Now, if Oda use him as a way to create a chance for Luffy, Sanji and co to get away safely, stating that he is trying to take over BM mantle... Thats just stupid. It's like Squardo joining with Jozu to try and take WB down.

Oda has to understand that out of the 11 supernova (9, cause Zoro and Killer are right hand men), not all of them can be PK material. Law, Kidd and Luffy are the only ones, the rest are weak and can only hope for a spot as a commander of some fleet. (And Law could even put a fight vs Mingo, Kid didnt even scratch Kaido, so yeah, only Luffy has, right now, some chance, and the dude couldnt even overpower the haki of a commander)

#39 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:09 AM

Honestly, I believe capone is weak. Why? Because he has a low bounty, he didn't show any special skills when he captured sanji, shot pekomamushi and refused to fight mekomamushi. I also believe that by killing BM he wouldn't be able to replace her. Other pirates would swarm BM territories and even the sweet commanders would be too much for capone to handle.

With all this being said, can't he at least try?
He might fail but at least he gave his all. Luffy doesn't have to be the only reckless captain out there.
As for capone strength. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. We haven't seen him fail at nothing. All we saw was him retreating when facing an unexpected opponent.

To conclude, I think he is weak but just like Fox Muller: "I want to believe".

#40 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,780 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:12 AM

After all this shit... I still like Sanji!

I must be mad. :P

No, you're just like me, easily the sanest person on Earth.

Anw, nothing surprising or unpredictable this chapter

-Oh, Nico Sanji. He's so calm at first why do you have to do that Oda-sensei?

-Jinbe saved Pekoms (those sharks)

-Vinsmokes being oblivious

-Capone (most likely. A 4th side would be too clustered and Oda does not have the skill to make it succinct so hope not) is doing something. Well, it's not surprising since we all know they are planning something but to see it happen already is nice. At the expense of Bobbin though...whatever, party starts!

I want to see Bobbin fight...

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

number21