#2 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:54 AM

Alright @waleuska lets do this 

Bringing in some of the old villains would make for interesting chemistry in the team. Though I'd really like to see how strong Cold is, and if he also has a "true" form like Frieza, as well what he'd be like if he was put into a position to train, get stronger, and fight to save his existence. 

Also him fighting Frost, or Freiza fighting Frost, would be interesting to see.

Though of the two. I'd rather see an have Cold come in. As I think we got enough of Freiza as is.

Got some new bios/info

Spoiler

Nah just post it I wanna see

Just spoiler tag it bro

So what's the pun on Heles and Toppo?

Heles: Jerez

Toppo: Top, u know the TOP.

DBS chapter 21, with more plot shield than in the anime

http://imgur.com/a/GNydU

Basically 

Spoiler

Also, the names of all of the Gods of Destruction and which universe they're from and who designed them got leaked from V-Jump

Spoiler This is a rough translation that someone did of them but I'll wait until Herms translates it before I say that these are spelled correctly

Also, for some reason, when YP leaked this, he also said that "Gohan is back".....Now I have no idea what this means or what he's even basing this info on (Maybe there's some other future event that V-Jumo revealed that he just is holding back on releasing) but I am very intrigued by this

For the GoD, this is what Herms is saying about it

Helles the type of beer is ヘレス/Heresu in Japanese, while Sherry is typically シェリー/Sherii. 

It's true Jerez in Japanese is also ヘレス/Heresu, but this is (usually) used to refer to the city Jerez de la Frontera rather than the alcohol

So that's why I think Helles is most likely the pun, though it's not like Jerez is impossible by any means.

And as for Toppo

Toppo (トッポ) may derive from トッポッキ/toppokki, Japanese for the Korean dish tteokbokki:

EDIT: Wait, I see what he meant by the Gohan thing.....We need a translation for the rest of this, but the Broly-Like female is skinny AF lol (I hope this pleases all of you people that wanted a non hulk like female saiyan)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C439_O-VUAQ1...

Broly also had a skinny version before going LSSJ.

But Fem Broly design looks great, she will probably overshadow the rest of female characters.

It does indeed. 

Actually if that what she'll look like, then they did what I was hoping as well prefer. That being a more "She-Hulk" look, rather than Hulk.

@Tokoya, you mean you were suppressing all these spoilers because you were afraid of @ixSheng?

Lmao nah, only the part about the middle wolf/fox brother. All this other stuff dropped this morning

Lmfao ahh @tenchu

I mean, that's not exactly hard to do.

Rough translation of the Gohan bit (Not from Herms btw)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C44f7tCWMAA6...

every fighting female to this arc.

They have a cool appearance fight a little for half an arc at most. Get prenate and then becomes irrelevant.

https://scontent.flim5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v...

Found it, so yes Fem Broly having the same amount of transformations as Broly make sense.

HAHAHA

I never knew how much i actually missed Dub of the Northstar until i saw this video. This was hilarious.

That video had me deader than Krillin.

The Pride Troopers better have a theme song like this.

Herms's translation is out now-

https://twitter.com/...741093015842819

"The strong Gohan of old who surpassed his father has returned!".

Wow, just wow, they are laying it on thick. Whoever writes the V-jump promos sure knows their audience. If it weren't Herms (and if I couldn't double check the JP scans myself) I would SWEAR this was a fake translation by a Gohan fan.

What other way would you translate it?

I wouldn't translate it any different (well except for some purely esthetic phrasing differences). Herms's translation is spot on. I'm not saying it seems poorly translated, I'm saying the statement in Japanese itself totally sounds like the kind of stuff western fans often make up and try to pass off as translations of Japanese source material.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C459mvLUkAAj...

He is Trunks level?

well trunks basically killed zamasu, he showed ssj god level power

And well Gohan was shown to be even with SSJ Goku with God Ki.

Gohan might actually end up as the strongest of the group, because in EoZ it was implied was still the strongest non fused character on Earth...

Is that how he really sounds in the DUB? :lol::lol::lol:

The only non-Gohan character to win against Cell.

"Ok. But why...?" :laugh:

So Gohan is going to surpass Goku without any type of training? How many dormant powers does this dude have? Each arc he fights in he unlocks more dormant powers? Freeza, Cell, Buu? WTF dude?

I'm loving the Gohan hype, but seriously, make it realistic PLEASE. No more Future Trunks' power-level evolutions!
I'm hoping this is for the actual tournament and not for his fight on this preview-tournament and he is actually trained by Whis/Daishikan before surpassing his father who is almost powerful enough to be a GoD

https://youtu.be/pCj90QT7NfM

But the difference is Gohan was always implied he had hidden potential, he always got "asspulls" powerup, that was his thing in DBZ.

i dont like the mystic gohan, i would prefer him through train or through battle to become a ssj god 2 

• KUROkami likes this

24gvaiu.jpg

#3 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,182 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:20 PM

About time.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#4 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,997 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:27 PM

It feels so weird having to move to another thread after all this time lol
  • Doan and masterbio like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#5 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:36 PM

It feels so weird having to move to another thread after all this time lol

i know right, lol (plus im also posting to also follow this thread)

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#6 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:42 PM

SO we're all just gonna move here?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#7 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:03 PM

This is our new home and we must accept it.

go wild guys.

24gvaiu.jpg

#8 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,997 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

SO we're all just gonna move here?

We only have to for future spoiler talk really....But everything else we can use the regular thread for 

• Chillman likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#9 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:27 PM

We only have to for future spoiler talk really....But everything else we can use the regular thread for 

no @Tokoya, you were intimidated by ixsheng. We cannot allow you to be intimidated by anyone, we will protect you here,

24gvaiu.jpg

#10 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:29 PM

no @Tokoya, you were intimidated by ixsheng. We cannot allow you to be intimidated by anyone, we will protect you here,

I honestly cannot tell whether or not you're joking.

https://youtu.be/pCj90QT7NfM

#11 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:41 PM

Shit I was wrong with booze.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#12 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,997 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:14 PM

I'm dying :lmao:

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#13 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:17 PM

Finally.

I look forward to Buu having his first win in over 20 years tonight.

The only way Gohan can be stronger than Goku again if he gets Ikari but once he transforms he keeps the Mystic look.

Remember that Mystic was just Gohan version of SSJ at his full power

Edited by LordPerucho, 18 February 2017 - 05:01 PM.

• Enbima likes this

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#14 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:43 PM

Remember that Mystic was just Gohan version of SSJ at his full power

??

I thought it was his base form at full power, meaning SSJ was no longer possible because all his power was already in that form?

#15 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:01 PM

IIRC The Old Kai tells Gohan "Transform into SSJ or whatever u call it" then Gohan unlocks Mystic.

Thats what I got to understand.

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#16 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:37 PM

Is mystic now the human ki limit? Can Gohan get any stronger than that?

Edited by Enbima, 18 February 2017 - 05:37 PM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#17 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

IIRC The Old Kai tells Gohan "Transform into SSJ or whatever u call it" then Gohan unlocks Mystic.

Thats what I got to understand.

Yeah, I re-read it, to turn Mystic he has to "gather his energy like he does to become SSJ", but Goku specifically says Gohan didn't become a SSJ

Is mystic now the human ki limit? Can Gohan get any stronger than that?

That was literally the first thing Goku said. Besides, he has too, he was weaker than Gotenks-Piccolo-Buu and that guy would be fodder to SSJB

dragon-ball-72212.jpg

#18 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:53 PM

It is time for gohan to put up or shut up. I really hope gohan brings out all of his powers but he is so such an unpredictable character.

Edited by tenchu, 18 February 2017 - 07:57 PM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#19 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:58 PM

did any one see the preview for next episode?. What in the world?. The drawing style and the animation looks very neat, very good. I never seen such drawing style in super. It looked like a movie. It seems they are actually bringing professionals to DBS for the first time

24gvaiu.jpg

#20 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

manga translations from Herms

>Complicated time travel rules mean they can only go back to Trunks' future once more. The connection between the 2 timelines is weakening

>Also, if a day passes in their timeline, a day will pass in Trunks'. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to return to Trunks' future at all.

>Beerus refuses to go to the future. "I've destroyed the Zamasu in the present. I'll leave the rest to you."

>Goku plans to learn the Mafuba, but Vegeta doesn't want to rely on it. He'll beat SS Rozé himself!

>Black is about to kill Trunks, but Gowasu appears via the Time Ring and takes Trunks and Mai back to the past. Different than the anime!

>Goku learns the Mafuba without the aid of Sea Turtle in this version.

>The Mafuba requires the user's stamina to pull off. Roshi wouldn't be able to seal Zamasu away himself; he'd just die.

>Zamasu is worried about Omni-King finding out about them. Tomorrow they'll kill the remaining Earthlings and go to some other planet.

>Black and Zamasu take out the remaining Earthlings. Somehow this looks vaguely familiar...

>Gowasu tries to reason with Black, gets immediately stabbed. Black: "This is the 3rd time I've done this! Did you think I would hesitate?"

>Vegeta finishes training: "Just you wait, you bastard!" Goku's done too. End of chapter

So Gowasu dies.....

Edited by LordPerucho, 18 February 2017 - 09:09 PM.

20r7osn.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users