#41 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:26 PM

10x

i dont think so to be honest. Ape vegetawas not 180,000, that was goku when he arrived on namek, and vegeta was scared of that power.

It provable adds 5 to 10 thousand power more. i think SSJ 1 adds around 5 to 10 million power level.

24gvaiu.jpg

#42 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:14 AM

Oozaru is 10x the power. SSJ is 20x IIRC.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#43 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:48 AM

Oozaru is 10x the power. SSJ is 20x IIRC.

that doesn't make sense. You are saying that ozaru vegeta was 180,000 when he fought goku. If vegeta had that power, he would have eliminated every warrior under frieza except frieza himself.

24gvaiu.jpg

#44 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:57 AM

Oozaru power level - http://dragonball.wi.../wiki/Great_Ape

I didn't think this was a controversial topic. Seeing as it's been known for years. Ginyu was a 180,000, Frieza was over a million. That's enough to keep Vegeta in check. Plus, he needed assistance to go Oozaru. So it wasn't a sure shot anyway.

So yeah, Vegeta was 180,000 in oozaru form.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#45 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:24 AM

Oozaru power level - http://dragonball.wi.../wiki/Great_Ape

I didn't think this was a controversial topic. Seeing as it's been known for years. Ginyu was a 180,000, Frieza was over a million. That's enough to keep Vegeta in check. Plus, he needed assistance to go Oozaru. So it wasn't a sure shot anyway.

So yeah, Vegeta was 180,000 in oozaru form.

this are not real facts you dumbo. and ginyu was 118,000max as per the anime. You say that ginyu was 180,000 when even your stupid wikia has him at 120,000. Ginyu had to be 180,000 for you so he could hold off vegeta and for your story to make sense, didn't he?. I hate this shit, instead of trying to get close to the information, it's all about winning the argument with made up facts. Shit.

I don't know if akira ever released an official power level list, all I know that ozaru vegeta when he fought goku could no be close 180,000. Even guys like cui was laughing at vegeta during this time, yeah 180,000 hidden in his ass

Edited by tenchu, 21 February 2017 - 10:31 AM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#46 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:29 AM

Why are you worked up over this?
  • DarkNemesis and KUROkami like this

#47 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:25 AM

Why are you worked up over this?

Dude, chill a bit. Like a man.

Powerlevels dont make any sense stop using them.

Its says 10x so its 10x.

Edited by Enbima, 21 February 2017 - 11:26 AM.

• tenchu and Chillman like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#48 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:39 AM

Dude, chill a bit. Like a man.

Powerlevels dont make any sense stop using them.

Its says 10x so its 10x.

but who says it @Enbima who?. Definitely Vegeta became stronger when he went ozaru but by how much. I think he added maybe around 5000 power level to his normal state plus added aggressive behavior(madeup shit by me), and enhanced senses.

Edited by tenchu, 21 February 2017 - 11:55 AM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#49 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:08 PM

http://www.kanzenshu...power/databook/

A translation of Daizenshuu 7, which is an official DBZ databook. It says going Oozaru increases the power level by 10x. Supposedly, Vegeta explains it in the manga too.

Spoiler

#50 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:41 PM

http://www.kanzenshu...power/databook/

A translation of Daizenshuu 7, which is an official DBZ databook. It says going Oozaru increases the power level by 10x. Supposedly, Vegeta explains it in the manga too.

Battle Power Guidestamp_battle_power.png?x64774 Databook Battle Powers

This page details all known battle powers from various official sources outside of the manga and anime, but separate from actual video games (which we have categorized into its own page). In this context, “official” refers to companies that have the legal rights to produce Dragon Ball merchandise, including data and guide books. Battle powers on this page are listed roughly in order of the official status of their source — this means that the Daizenshuu are listed at the top, and after them are the Super Exciting Guides, etc. Magazine releases are placed below these.

This sound like some companies  threw some money and a bag of chips at akira or who ever had the rights just so they can write whatever they want to make a buck. Has akira ever given credit to this so called power level list?.

But whatever, the truth is that an Ozaru vegeta with 180,000 power level at the saiyan saga would take a crap on the sense of the story. A 180'000 power level would never allow a cui to laugh at him. A vegeta with that power level would have quietly taken down the ginyu force and taken a shot at frieza 

Edited by tenchu, 21 February 2017 - 12:47 PM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#51 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:49 PM

How can you quietly take down at least 7 people when you're 3 stories tall and their boss keeps regular tabs on them? And what would be the point if their boss can take you out with a finger-flick? On top of all of that, you can only be at that power level as long as your tail and alt-moon is intact?

This guy has so many disadvantages it's not funny.

Spoiler

#52 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:26 PM

How can you quietly take down at least 7 people when you're 3 stories tall and their boss keeps regular tabs on them? And what would be the point if their boss can take you out with a finger-flick? On top of all of that, you can only be at that power level as long as your tail and alt-moon is intact?

This guy has so many disadvantages it's not funny.

Doesnt the ginyu force go on missions?. I dont know if it is that you dont have imagination, but i imagine that a smart guy like vegeta would learn the location of one this missions, go there first and wait for them and take them out. A 180,000 goku was playing with burter, recoon, and jeace and basically taking them out with one hit, correction, goku was not using 180,000 power, he was just flickering 50 to 60,000 power and taking them out with one hit. Cunning vegeta would easily set a trap for the four weakling ginyu member and then handle ginyu one on one.

Since vegeta didnt really know the true power level of frieza, he would just rely on what the scouter showed.

i dont know if they ever showed frieza's base power level, but lets say since ginyu read from  60,000 to 118,000, base frieza might had read at 100,000 to 200,000 plus which is very manageable for a 180,000 ozaru vegeta.  

Edited by tenchu, 21 February 2017 - 01:27 PM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#53 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:03 PM

Mr. Elite-Saiyan-Pride is now gonna act like a ninja assassin? You know it takes time to complete the transformation. During which time they could just cut off his tail or destroy the moonball. And he didn't seem nearly as fast as Jeice or Burter in his oozaru form.

And I thought base Frieza was at 530,000?

Spoiler

#54 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:56 PM

Vegeta can't just go full monkey and kill Frieza's men. He'd eventually get Frieza's attention and get himself killed.

If you disagree with the source of the info, that's your own problem. If you disagree with what Akira said, which a lot of us do for the record, then that is also your own problem.

Also according to that wiki, SSJ can increase power anywhere from 10x-100x I think. It's not really consistent.

#55 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:51 PM

Mr. Elite-Saiyan-Pride is now gonna act like a ninja assassin? You know it takes time to complete the transformation. During which time they could just cut off his tail or destroy the moonball. And he didn't seem nearly as fast as Jeice or Burter in his oozaru form.

And I thought base Frieza was at 530,000?

EaDJuj4C.pnghe's waiting for them in planet katats

Edited by tenchu, 21 February 2017 - 09:52 PM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#56 MAX_COLA_POWER!

MAX_COLA_POWER!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
  • LocationIn a Locationy place.

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:13 AM

How was all of this a spoiler again? Well that's 1 foreshadowing for taking down this thread.

• KUROkami likes this

#57 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:02 PM

I hope we get an spinoff about the Pride Troupers soon.

kd37es.jpg

• Chillman likes this

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#58 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:06 PM

So wait fem-Broly is u11?

#59 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,178 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:58 AM

I haven't found a translation yet but as of right now, I know that it mentions that Bergamo sweet talked the crowd to be on his side....But I wonder if this means that Goku will go SSJB on this guy

C5VJZEcUkAIQLV-.jpg

EDIT:

C5VU0HmVMAEYnI2.jpg

Edited by Tokoya, 23 February 2017 - 03:04 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#60 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:10 AM

LOL I will laugh so hard if Goku still wins this after such a proposal.

• DarkNemesis and Chillman like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users