"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#102 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

It doesn't explain how someone who defeated Zoro 2001 times and was always extremely gifted became so weak Zoro disarmed her in one second like 5 years later

Simple, Tashigi is a version of Kuina who never met Zoro and is still stuck with her inferior complex and neglected her training. I mean Coby did say that the people you meet can literally bring the best out of you and if he never met Luffy he would have been still stuck on Alvida's ship.

@Zeando

Because there are fans who think that it would be silly that he does another one with the whole a friend that was believed to be dead with amnesia. The issue is that Oda has been doing the whole rescue like three times... How about another one ?

The birthdates are different...unless someone also went to the trouble to giving her also a false one. The cloning theory is the safest bet so far indeed. Anything is possible.

@Madara D Dragon

Yes 

tumblr_okgcckxIPA1w41ziho1_540.png

tumblr_okgcckxIPA1w41ziho2_540.png

tumblr_okgcckxIPA1w41ziho3_540.png

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 05 March 2017 - 02:21 PM.

• Qbix likes this

#103 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,465 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:36 AM

...why is Kuina/Tashigi being discussed here now? :huh:

btw, shouldn't Tashigi and Kuina have different birthdates? well, all suggested by readers into SBS, oda still okayed those
the clone idea makes more sense, by birthdates Tashigi is older, so maybe Kuina was a clone of Tashigi :meh:

You seem to have declared war on the natural flow of conversation.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#104 Qbix

Qbix

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • LocationRobin's lap

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:45 AM

I wonder if Bege knows that he may have to kill Mom Vorlost Riddle's horcruxes first if he really wants to take her down.

#105 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:55 AM

which weapon or killing method could Bege even have, or what is he planning to use on Big Mom?

or what did he use in the past to kill off the other captains? did he use just lots of guns and firearms? :/

for him to aim to kill Big Mom, he should have a method he thinks to be effective on her,

maybe it's something related to his Devil Fruit, he said before he has complete control on what happens inside himself, so he may aim to bring  Big Mom inside him and kill her there

but Sanji still managed to toss Chopper Nami and  Brook, out, and he would have left too if he wanted.... so don't know how much that statement can be trusted :/

it doesn't  take so much to stay on topic, you should try ;)

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#106 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,461 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:00 AM

Is it really hard to have any self control and move a topic to the appropriate thread?

#107 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,465 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

Is it really hard to have any self control and move a topic to the appropriate thread?

it doesn't take so much to stay on topic, you should try ;)

Ok so this is my. Challenge to both of you.

Next time you are in a group of friends, set a topic, a narrow topic. And if anyone tries to leave that narrow topic you kick them out of the group.

See how popular you are.....

Conversations wonder, espically when you have a lot of material to pull from.... like 800 chapters worth...

Edited by captain kidd, 06 March 2017 - 09:30 AM.

banner.png

#108 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:51 AM

Ok so this is my. Challenge to both of you.

Next time you are in a group of friends, set a topic, a narrow topic. And if anyone tries to leave that narrow topic you kick them out of the group.

See how popular you are.....

Conversations wonder, espically when you have a lot of material to pull from.... like 800 chapters worth...

Stop acting as if you can just talk about this chapter ("narrow topic"). It's still perfectly fine to discuss the implications of Bege's choices. Why did he even bother asking Pekomz after he shot him? Why didn't he bother to ask Sanji from the getgo? After six pages, there are still relevant questions..

Ffs, at least more relevant then Zoro (not in this arc) and Kuina (dead since introduction).

#109 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,465 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:05 AM

Stop acting as if you can just talk about this chapter ("narrow topic"). It's still perfectly fine to discuss the implications of Bege's choices. Why did he even bother asking Pekomz after he shot him? Why didn't he bother to ask Sanji from the getgo? After six pages, there are still relevant questions..

Ffs, at least more relevant then Zoro (not in this arc) and Kuina (dead since introduction).

Dude this is a horrible chapter to say that on, this has been the most narrow of all chapters I can remember reading.

I am actually going to give this chapter the coveted "least valuable chapter" award, I am positive I could skip this entire chapter on a reread through op and not even notice I skipped a chapter..... it might be weird when pekoms shows back up and I wonder where he came from, but I don't like pekoms andwe all already assumed jimbe saved him anyway.

banner.png

#110 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:13 AM

Without this chapter you would never know nami wont forgive sanji.
It may seem a joke but I honestly believe this will impact the overall story/plot.
I can see her tellin' zoro. Sanji will shit bricks once zoro ask him "what up"

#111 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,465 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:05 PM

Without this chapter you would never know nami wont forgive sanji.
It may seem a joke but I honestly believe this will impact the overall story/plot.
I can see her tellin' zoro. Sanji will shit bricks once zoro ask him "what up"

Ya someone should stay mad at Sanji, it would be a nice way for Oda to show us he knows what he did to sanji. When nami and Robin and even usopp left it was a little forgivable, not so much usopp, but Sanji was 100% unforgivable, Sanji knew luffy wasn't to attack BM Sanji knows luffy would help protect his family Sanji knew there was nothing he could say to BM to get out of there...... I am not the most unbias source due to my Sanji hate before this arc, but he really let us down with his refusal to learn past lessons and ignoring who his captain is....

All that being said, is it sad that it is more surprising nami is having a reasonable reaction to the Sanji thing?

banner.png

#112 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:14 PM

Dude this is a horrible chapter to say that on, this has been the most narrow of all chapters I can remember reading.

I am actually going to give this chapter the coveted "least valuable chapter" award, I am positive I could skip this entire chapter on a reread through op and not even notice I skipped a chapter..... it might be weird when pekoms shows back up and I wonder where he came from, but I don't like pekoms andwe all already assumed jimbe saved him anyway.

I could skip at least one entire arc (foxy) without noticing sth odd or having the feeling that something is missing.

Then I also remember that guy beeing stuck in that erasure box.

:D.
  • captain kidd likes this

2mg5kyb.jpg

#113 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,465 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:28 PM

I could skip at least one entire arc (foxy) without noticing sth odd or having the feeling that something is missing.

Then I also remember that guy beeing stuck in that erasure box.

:D.

I am not going to lie, I sometimes forget that arc was even in the manga.

My memory goes- luffy fell from skypia- landed on the same island as aokiji- lost to aokiji- off to W7

Oh god treasure box guy, I couldn't even find that chapter.

Ok those are good ones.

The whole time I was reading the treasure box guy chapter I was wondering "is this a Chinese proverb?" "Is this going to be important later?" "Is this manga filler?" "Is this foreshadowing?" "Is this guy actually going to join luffy's crew?"
  • Scorpion2k4u likes this

banner.png

#114 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:20 PM

which weapon or killing method could Bege even have, or what is he planning to use on Big Mom?

or what did he use in the past to kill off the other captains? did he use just lots of guns and firearms? :/

for him to aim to kill Big Mom, he should have a method he thinks to be effective on her,

maybe it's something related to his Devil Fruit, he said before he has complete control on what happens inside himself, so he may aim to bring  Big Mom inside him and kill her there

but Sanji still managed to toss Chopper Nami and  Brook, out, and he would have left too if he wanted.... so don't know how much that statement can be trusted :/

it doesn't  take so much to stay on topic, you should try ;)

well seastone? we know he has some of it imbeeded in weapons, so seastone is my stand for his plan.

#115 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:20 PM

could be, he may also have lied about not having seastone bullets, back when he threatened Caesar in Zou

but just seastone weapons look too little to me to take down a Yonkou, unless Bege is really understimating Big Mom a lot

i mean, can you imagine White Beard going down just with a surprise attack done with seastone weapons?

Big Mom may not be on the same physical level as White Beard, but it still feels too little to take her down

which makes me think Bege may have a secret weapon, or something which gives him the impression to be able to deal with  Big Mom as he wants

unless he's plainly understimating her, which Pekoms may have already hinted when he was shot and pushed down from that cliff

Edited by Zeando, 06 March 2017 - 04:24 PM.

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#116 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,465 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:32 PM

Come on.

Bege is using the same plan soldier wanted to use to take down DD and BM herself wants to use to take down the vinsmoke.
"Shot them when they aren't looking"

We have yet to see it work, but there is a first for everything....... (it won't work bege is in way over his head)

banner.png

#117 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

could be, he may also have lied about not having seastone bullets, back when he threatened Caesar in Zou

but just seastone weapons look too little to me to take down a Yonkou, unless Bebe is really understimating Big Mom a lot

i mean, can you imagine White Beard going down just with a surprise attack done with seastone weapons?

Big Mom may not be on the same physical level as White Beard, but it still feels too little to take her down

which makes me think Bege may have a secret weapon, or something which gives him the impression to be able to deal with  Big Mom as he wants

unless he's plainly understimating her, which Pekoms may have already hinted when he was shot and pushed down from that cliff

well thing is we know for a fact that , when someone with a DF gets seastoned, they loose all their abilities to move or act on their actual will (remember luffy in water at arlong park, df abilities still intact but nothing luffy himself could do vs the effect seawater had on him). u may be right that the prowess of a yonkou should still be enough to withstand ordinary hits/shots/whatever even when not being able to fight as ones fullest, but their opponents are no longer fodder, free hits vs an immobile, not defending (because of inability to act under seastone effect) still should be effective even vs a yonkou. 

thus it highly depends on how long bege and co r able to subdue bm with seastone, if they r fast enough to act before BMs forces being able to intervene, i could see the SHs+Bege+jimbeis attacks totally having an effect on BM (and mirrorworld actually grants a safe surprise attack), not killing or completely defeating her (for that more than a few attacks r needed), but still severly weaken her.

Edited by capu, 06 March 2017 - 03:58 PM.

#118 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

no doubt it'll be effective, making use of the natural weakness of any Devil Fruit user is a good tactic, and if Bege will really use seastone that would still be a good plan

what i was unsure about was how far that plan could go, if it could really kill Big Mom or just injure her

given Bege is supposedly aiming to kill Big Mom, he should have something to use for the finisher attack

methods used by Capone to kill Big Mom aside, when could Capone be planning to attack?

in chapter 854, when Big Mom and Pudding were talking about the plan to kill the Vinsmokes, they mentioned using guns on them all after Pudding did the first shot

that image of guns made it look as if Capone was involved in the shooting team, so maybe instead of shooting the vinsmokes they will shot Big Mom?

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#119 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:27 PM

*crack* alright.  seems i hit the nail on the head on one prediction, and the other got slightly askew.  so the "being after big moms head" thing is a  thing.  thats really cool.  it wasnt via puding, but its still going down and happening. 

and the prominance of the chess board at play here is slowly but surely playing out.  so ill call it a 1.5 out of two and call it a day

oh boy, here we go.  capones been sidelined for so long this arc, you almost forget he was ever there in the first place.  its good to see oda playing up the al capone angle and expanding on how hes a pirate with gangster origins.  thats friggen badass.  and the way he likes to take down orginizations is top kek.

my biggest problem with capone was how immediately out of time skip he was revealed to be a big mom  underling.  its just not the kind of status a guy like capone deserves.  hes a boss through and through, and this chapter just makes me like him more.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#120 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:32 PM

if Bege were to go along the original plan of Big Mom, while changing only the final target, that would still be happening after Sanji and Pudding are declared married :/

would imagine Luffy and Sanji would try to act before the marriage it completed, and not after

but Bege shouldn't have that sort of problem to adhere to, he shouldn't care if Sanji and Pudding are officially married at the end or not

maybe that could be a point of disagreement between Capone and  Luffy

capones been sidelined for so long this arc, you almost forget he was ever there in the first place.

maybe Caesar will be the next one to show up again, he didn't show up for a long time too

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users