Photo

One Piece chapter 858 discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
166 replies to this topic

#161 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,403 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:03 AM

luffy was going to let him rot there before jimbe explained they needed him, and in such a way that actuaslly got him to agree to release him.

That was Ivankov.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#162 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:05 AM

was it?  your probably right.

its been a while

Edited by retroluffy13, 15 March 2017 - 08:05 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#163 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:54 AM

luffy was going to let him rot there before jimbe explained they needed him, and in such a way that actuaslly got him to agree to release him.

Oh that's what you meant.

I need to reread but I think crocodile joined before right? And Iva was the one that explained why luffy needed crocodile and how Iva knows his weakness.

And honestly even if it wasn't for Iva or jimbe or who ever, luffy had no other option, it was either get out of there with crocodile or not at all. Well that is how crocodile and Iva presented it. Later on we see Iva can break through the floor by death winning the ground.... maybe that floor was weaker then the level 6/5 dividing floor? Surely it should be.

Random thought. It always bothered me how shallow the calm belt appeared in ID. That mixed with the fact that an elephant is able to walk around the NW. Kinda makes you wonder what nami was talking about when she said the currents near FI could shoot you half way around the world. Maybe they could but you would only be 200 ft (max) blow surface level.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#164 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:54 AM

Good diplomat?!

He was locked in ID due to his lack of diplomacy

was i talking about Impel Down? No

two years have passed since then,

but if you were just "joking", ok, you were really funny (i'm being sarcastic here too)

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#165 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

was i talking about Impel Down? No

two years have passed since then,
but if you were just "joking", ok, you were really funny (i'm being sarcastic here too)

I can tell the scarcasm because there was no joke.

You were talking about jimbe. Jimbe existed before this arc right? I really wish he didn't......

Let's look at jimbe' amazing diplomacy skills.
- ID a- jimbe failed to negoigste a settlement With the WG
B- jimbe begged for his life instead of offering luffy a valuable service "like the ability to swim and call fish"
-fishmen island jimbe's island gave all the remaining candy to luffy for no smart reason, then luffy had to beg for BM not to destroy FI.
- big mom- jimbe came to her asking for out of her crew offered her a gift before asking her anything then had to beg and plead to get out of his death sentence he should of seen comming

Even recently jimbe set up a meeting with Capone without knowing luffy would agree to it. Then went on to use up 4 pages of manga explaining why luffy should NOT work with Capone. Luffy left behind hundreds of level 6 inmates who are just as bad as Capone who could of helped luffy many times better than Capone. What on earth made jimbe thing luffy would accept such a stupid porposel?

So yes jimbe found the common ground of wanting to kill BM...... that is like me finding common ground with you by saying "we both like OP" hey am I a good negotiator now?!

banner.png

#166 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:07 AM

"You were talking about jimbe."

see? still don't get it

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#167 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:54 AM

Jimbe has showed to be a good diplomat, if Luffy had been left by himself he would have never thoght about making a deal with Capone, nor would he have managed to lead the discussion in an useful way, he would have just punched Capone
Jimbe was really good in finding a common ground among both Luffy, Capone and Caesar

Literally the first word you said

Edited by captain kidd, 15 March 2017 - 09:54 AM.

banner.png