Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

C7lVeaGUwAARiMB.jpg

Just to clarify those pictures, we have Naruto's house, Konoha's new constructions, one of Konoha's street corners and the new Ninja Academy entrance.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#22 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:26 AM

There's a really high chance that the anime might start off the same as the manga with the flashforward...Also, this design of Kawaki is in Kishimoto's art style (Well it was drawn by Nishio whom is THE character designer for the Naruto anime but Kishi's art was always influenced by his)

17632285_10154888981935399_5588995780682

• Chillman and Saya like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#23 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

Ooh, now that's an emo, psychotic rival that I can fangirl of

Though, unsure if hes supposed to be 12 like the others?

Browaki

• Tokoya likes this

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#24 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

Ooh, now that's an emo, psychotic rival that I can fangirl of

Though, unsure if hes supposed to be 12 like the others?

Browaki

A 6ft 12 year old? XD

Nah man, this is a drawing of Kawaki at the start of chapter 1 (The whole flashforward thing)

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#25 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:43 AM

And the first episode is out

https://www.nyaa.se/...view&tid=914346

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#26 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:35 AM

Good first episode.....Denki and Shikadai left good impressions and this raised a lot of questions, but one thing that I will say @Ace1225 @Blue22 @waleuska @Ultrafragor @Chillman is that three theories died today and I'm glad that they did

Spoiler

Edited by Tokoya, 05 April 2017 - 08:35 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#27 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:39 AM

Okay, so Boruto is awakening, what I can only assume is, a Tenseigan in one eye (based on the design of the pupil, some kind of mangekyo Byakugan?) and that's just going to stay a secret for years until after the manga storyline starts?

The academy should last, at the very least, a year. Then there is all the time between his graduation and the chunin exams.. Which, I guess he could the the exams super early if he happened to graduate at the right time.

Overall, it's still very hard to swallow that he knows about the Byakugan and chakra vision, but when he sees mysterious auras around other people he doesn't question it himself nor does he think to ask someone else about it just to be sure.

It's also strange that, if the eye was activating by itself, it did not activate at all during all the events of the movie and his fight with Momoshiki.

I think this is them trying to make up for Boruto never getting the Byakugan and they're just taking advantage of the situation to make something more interesting than just the Byakugan happen, but they're going to have a hard time handling it well.

I think the only explanation is if he asks his mother and they just decide that it's a partial BG and he can't control it yet so he should just wait until it is unlocked naturally. That would make it so it wouldn't show up and no one would question it either until later, but that's still a very iffy explanation.

Good first episode.....Denki and Shikadai left good impressions and this raised a lot of questions, but one thing that I will say @Ace1225 @Blue22 @waleuska @Ultrafragor @Chillman is that three theories died today and I'm glad that they did

Okay, Himawari and Hinata won't die, but they'll still be as useful as two sacks of potatoes. 

But based on appearance, we have no idea what that eye is supposed to be.

Edited by Ultrafragor, 05 April 2017 - 08:40 AM.

#28 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:47 AM

Okay, Himawari and Hinata won't die, but they'll still be as useful as two sacks of potatoes. 

But based on appearance, we have no idea what that eye is supposed to be.
Nothing that's gonna be like REALLY action oriented is going to happen in this first arc so if you're referring to that then yeah maybe, but in terms of characterization and screen time, they will have a good amount of it since this first arc will mainly focus on Boruto both in the Academy and at home

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#29 7godeohs

7godeohs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

I am more than a little bit shocked that they didn't start the first episode by animating chapter 700 (final chapter) of the manga.

That chapter was a time skip and acted like a passing of the torch to a new generation, where it showed what happened to the older characters and introduced the new generation.

The very end of the manga ends with Naruto and Boruto on the rock faces, so they could have juxtaposed that with the very first scene of Boruto where he's older and the rock faces are destroyed (along with most of the village).

Just a little salty that we won't see 700 animated I guess.

• Chillman likes this

#30 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:19 AM

My SasGOAT senses are tingling

Spoiler

• Kid Frost, paka and Grimmjagger like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#31 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,725 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:47 PM

that was better than the manga.

• Tokoya and number21 like this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#32 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

That eye will or just makes Boruto too OP...especially later after he completely awaken it's powers. Good thing for now that he only has limited use for it...self activation and not aware of it is an OK start.

So the anime will be adding more detail to the manga going forward (both being canon), assuming the manga didn't mention it till after the fight with Momoshiki

:kakashi:  We back

#33 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

That eye will or just makes Boruto too OP...especially later after he completely awaken it's powers. Good thing for now that he only has limited use for it...self activation and not aware of it is an OK start.

So the anime will be adding more detail to the manga going forward (both being canon), assuming the manga didn't mention it till after the fight with Momoshiki

They could easily tie it all together and cover their assess, but most writers are somehow to stupid to do that.

Hiashi is just going to be throwing Hyuuga clan kids at Boruto and Himawari. Just hoping one sticks.

He just needs to snare one of Naruto's kids to get those OP Eyes back in his clan's bloodline.

Maybe Kishi killed Neji so that no one would question why Boruto chose Sasuke as a role model over ol uncle jiji

Nothing that's gonna be like REALLY action oriented is going to happen in this first arc so if you're referring to that then yeah maybe, but in terms of characterization and screen time, they will have a good amount of it since this first arc will mainly focus on Boruto both in the Academy and at home

It seems like the point of having Richie Rich in their class is to provide some non-plothole-creating action for Boruto and his friends.

Now that I think about it, Himawari has already unlocked BG at this point. She can get in on the action too

#34 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:20 PM

Who else is the blue or purpled haired girl in the opening. I don't know, but knowing his parent, it could be Mitsuki, would not surprise me.

#35 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:58 PM

Who else is the blue or purpled haired girl in the opening. I don't know, but knowing his parent, it could be Mitsuki, would not surprise me.

I'm so confused

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#36 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:22 AM

I'm so confused

The girl we see hang around Sarada and Cho Cho in the OP.

#37 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

The girl we see hang around Sarada and Cho Cho in the OP.

Oh you mean this girl 

373df84da2654505b3e349ac1f45e329.png

9bb72c9633774539bc08381f375ac6cd.png

I have no idea who she could be tbh.....For all we know she could just be like Denki and Iwabee (The guy Boruto is fighting in the next ep preview) 

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#38 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:58 AM

Oh you mean this girl 

http://image.prntscr.com/image/373df84da...

http://image.prntscr.com/image/9bb72c963...

I have no idea who she could be tbh.....For all we know she could just be like Denki and Iwabee (The guy Boruto is fighting in the next ep preview) 

Yeah that girl.

#39 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:31 PM

Doesn't this anime, where Sarada already knows Boruto and already wears her normal outfit, retcon the last chapters of the Naruto manga where Sarada was dressed all preppy while at the Academy with Boruto?

#40 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,725 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

Doesn't this anime, where Sarada already knows Boruto and already wears her normal outfit, retcon the last chapters of the Naruto manga where Sarada was dressed all preppy while at the Academy with Boruto?

??? do not understand?

p5Y5w8P.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users