• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,174 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:13 AM

IT MOVES

tumblr_oonjdalncv1rvkjhco1_400.gif

tumblr_oonjdalncv1rvkjhco2_400.gif

This eye is starting to resemble the Tenseigan more and more if you ask me....But this episode was HILARIOUS and what killed me was this part here when Metal was about to snitch :lolxg:

494d24feb48b4e69a2bf7eed43e95158.png

And what the hell is this thing O_O

bafd26be3f3b47ecb9a3fbd485b60841.png

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#62 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Well no info on Metal Lee's parents is Rock Lee his dad or just his mentor, maybe we will find out in the manga. I say this Tamari she really takes after her mother - in - law.  

Boruto didn't forget don't get Hinamari mad, so he quickly made sure didn't get married when he told her he had to study,  and looks like the climax of this arc, Boruto is going to get possessed by the snake thing.

Next week, Boruto vs Sarada battle of the sexes, if this was western animation we know Sarada would win, but this is shonen who knows.

And one thing Class rep is quickly my favorite, she is my wafu, she is so cute and adorable.

I'd vote for Rock Lee and Tenten as parents...his use of weapons seems ahead of the other students and the father part is self explanatory

Is this before or after Himawari awakened her Byakugan? My guess is Boruto just checking to see if she got similar eyes

We need background check on class rep...hopefully soon

Funny all the kids took after/resemble their fathers except Inojin...outside of Sarada's strength, are they going to downplay the mother's side - hopefully not coz some of those abilities were OP...

• Chouchou - Kenjutsu :laugh:
  • Inojin - Mind body switch
  • Lee - weapon user (assuming Tenten)
  • Shikadai - Slicing whirlwinds, Kamatari, tornado
  • Boruto - gentle fist, Lion fists, Palm techniques
  • Salad - Katsuyu

:kakashi:  We back

#63 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,851 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:18 PM

Good episode do we consider the anime cannon or filler. It is nice to see these kids intact with each other unlike in naruto, these guys look like friends.

Also I love the strategy that little shika thought of. Way to use his three man team in a weird and unique way.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#64 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,174 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:53 PM

Good episode do we consider the anime cannon or filler. It is nice to see these kids intact with each other unlike in naruto, these guys look like friends.

Also I love the strategy that little shika thought of. Way to use his three man team in a weird and unique way.

Why is this still a question lol, the anime is canon xD

But YES, it's about time more people understand the bold part.....That's the purpose of this anime

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#65 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:54 PM

This is going to be tiring.

They're going to stretch out this "obvious anomaly that mc doesn't ask anyone about and lets it remain an easily solvable mystery as long as possible" over the whole series so that it's STILL an issue after the movie.

Will they just not tell us who/what the nue spirit is and just have Boruto defeat it without asking many questions?

• Ace1225 likes this

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#66 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:45 PM

This is going to be tiring.

They're going to stretch out this "obvious anomaly that mc doesn't ask anyone about and lets it remain an easily solvable mystery as long as possible" over the whole series so that it's STILL an issue after the movie.

Will they just not tell us who/what the nue spirit is and just have Boruto defeat it without asking many questions?

Sad but true, especially knowing how much knowledge his parents have on Toneri Ōtsutsuki that could help him understand.

I can also understand why they would stretch it...keep pace with the manga, get more time to develop the characters, more revenue, etc...just glad we have something entertaining to follow after Naruto ended

Hopefully the anime will include the "Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring" if they are trying to stretch the whole series...it would only make sense unless there's a conflict of interest between the writers/author

#67 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,174 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:46 AM

Fuck Boruto's eye, his curse mark and the identity of Kawaki and all that jazz.....The real mystery here is how Sasuke somehow managed to cuck Naruto but still managed to let the kid look like him :lmao:

ef3fb8da53874fd292bd3c40bd8f253b.png

And like father like son/daughter lol

C-VfkbXWsAAhXCU.jpg

Edited by Tokoya, 26 April 2017 - 07:47 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#68 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:38 AM

I think the nue monster is in the limbo dimension.

That's why only Boruto's eye can see it.

Also, Boruto was looking at the nue when it was over Shikadai and Inojin's shoulders. So, they must know about his eye now.

#69 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:10 PM

So Konohamru is grown up and is kind of an idol.

Shikadia says "women are a pain", you say that to your mother, I dare you to say that to her face. Tamara is right, Shikamaru needs to teach that boy some manners.

So Class rep mvp of the episode for the win. Tell me I am not the only one who she and Metal Lee would a cute couple.

So Boruto and Sarada at each other's throats, to think they come such a long way by the time we get to the Boruto movie, heck even the Gaiden manga they relationship has develop some what.

Mitsuki is he behind these snake attacks, I guess we will find out.

#70 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:13 AM

The real mystery here is how Sasuke somehow managed to cuck Hinata but still managed to let the kid look like him :lmao:

FTFY

They really went out of their way to shit on Shino in this episode. Not even Kurenai could help him. 

• Tokoya likes this

L o y a l t y              |             B l o o d l i n e

ZmZNGgT.gif

#71 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,851 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:22 PM

yeah looks like hinata cheated on naruto. Naruto IQ was like 50. Boruto can actual solve a complex math problem.

• Tokoya likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#72 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,174 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

The titles for up to episode 10 came out and from what was gathered

Spoiler

Edited by Tokoya, 08 May 2017 - 07:23 PM.

• waleuska and Ultrafragor like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#73 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:43 PM

The titles for up to episode 10 came out and from what was gathered

Spoiler

'gasm

#74 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,174 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:23 AM

Mitsuki the GAWD made this episode for me with his condescending savagery.....My boy was looking at these guys like "Yall are beneath me"  :lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:

6c36f7460cde4215ad7c80831ec63d6a.png

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#75 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:19 AM

On reddit, they noticed the bug Shino summoned is the same one he dreamed about discovering while under Infinite Tsukuyomi.

I don't like how they gave him a ridiculous amount of bugs (more than could possibly be in his body) and had them eating trees while swarming.

Another note is that Boruto did not use suiton, despite him knowing it in the movie. So, we might see him learn it during the anime.

#76 stormrunner

stormrunner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:15 PM

well finally got around to watching this and I have one thing to say. poor shino, he never did anything to deserve that.

#77 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWherever my food tasting brings me

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

Well, the newest episode came out this morning.

I think it will get more interesting when the episodes will concern Boruto's eye and the ''monster'' shadow. For now, I'd just say the episode was alright, but I have hopes of better ones to come. Then again, it's still in its beginning, so I'm sure there's more interesting things to come. 

I get the feeling that the Anime will probably dive into the Gaiden series, as to not catch up with the manga anytime soon. I just hope we won't see the whole Boruto the Movie plot again, or if we do, we'll see different things (additions). 

I'm also wondering if Class Rep girl and Denki are sticking around since they didn't appear in the movies or Gaiden at all. 

#78 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:35 PM

I don't see how we're going to learn anything about the eye when Boruto himself shows no hints of knowing about it in the movie or manga.

Are we just going to listen to Orochimaru's inner monologue about the eye while Boruto sits and makes that gorilla face?

#79 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:36 PM

I don't see how we're going to learn anything about the eye when Boruto himself shows no hints of knowing about it in the movie or manga.

Are we just going to listen to Orochimaru's inner monologue about the eye while Boruto sits and makes that gorilla face?

Though the overall story has mostly stayed the same, the manga has deviated (or added) from the movie a bit in a few areas - hopefully that will be the same case with eye. I wouldn't mind a filler especially if there was an omission 

#80 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWherever my food tasting brings me

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:14 AM

Personally, I found this episode (8) to be the most interesting so far! I'm glad we got to see Hiashi and Hanabi, hopefully we will get to see more of her in the future. & TONERI! Maybe he will be the one to help out Boruto through dreams... I certainly hope he will make another appearance. 

I'm still trying to figure out if his eye is a Tenseigan... Next episode looks promising, so he will get some kind of answers. The anime is certainly slow paced compared to the Naruto series, but at least we are getting more interesting episodes as time goes by. 

Edited by xMareBearx, 24 May 2017 - 10:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users