Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:03 AM

Fucking hell yes.

Hiashi's exactly how I wanted him to be. 

zeldadanceresize.gif

#82 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,279 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:33 PM

Words cannot describe how perfect this episode was for me lol, where do I even begin

Grandpa Hiashi and Aunty Hanabi (My girl looking quite fine and kinda THICC) did not disappoint one bit lol, I freaking LOVED seeing how much they love Boruto and Himawari (Who was way too adorable in this episode) :aww: :aww: :aww:

Naruto in this episode wasn't bad either, and it was nice to see his moments with Boruto in this episode. I also really liked the mutual respect between Naruto and his in laws, that was cool to see and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching he and Hiashi observe Boruto together

The little lesson on the Hyuga was informative (Especially for newcomers) but the way Hiashi made things sound, it seems like its super hard to learn how to activate the Byakugan and even harder to master it (Which I wasn't aware of) so that was pretty neat....Also much respect for Himawari for being a beast and activating it like the true monster she's destined to become lol

Got more Shikadai and Boruto BFF moments which is always nice to see (I just love how close they are man) and Mitsuki's random entrances were amusing as usual xD The movie scene was so surreal for me man, things got so freaking modern that they have freaking movie theatres and full blown films like we do IRL lol And don't get me started on how the hero of the movie kinda reminded me of Simon/Kamina from TTGL

Boruto in this episode was hilarious though, this kid had me DYING when he acted all tsun over the movie guy, only for him to start mimicking the dude after he had his dream....Except this dude was way too extra with it and that made it even funnier (Like that living room scene and then Himawari's reaction to him in the bedroom) :laugh: and then later that burn that he gave Naruto that had even Hinata and Shikamaru dying :lolxg:

Still, one thing that I REALLY loved about this episode was something about Boruto that further sets him apart from his dad - The scene where Boruto was thinking about the weird chakra and his eye...The most Naruto used his clones for was to make training easier and quicker and as fodder in battle. This dude Boruto straight up interacted with his clones directly, showcased the various aspects of his psyche and even had a full blown intelligent conversation on how he's gonna handle things going forward with the major situations at hand - That's freaking awesome

Lastly......Fucking Toneri lol....I never thought that the mysterious person was going to be him but this is pretty interesting....I'm glad to see him back though, and I'm excited to see where this thing is gonna go, but I think it's safe to say that Boruto's eye being a Byakugan is pretty much 100% dead now....It's definitely either something new or a Tenseigan and I love it

Still, I'm looking forward to the sparring sessions next week (I think the spoilers said that he's gonna spar with Hanabi so if we get a 2 in 1 sparring session, I'll be quite happy)

Edited by Tokoya, 24 May 2017 - 11:36 PM.

• waleuska, xMareBearx, Phenomiracle and 1 other like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#83 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWherever my food tasting brings me

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:06 PM

So, I hope I'm not the only one to feel this way, but... this week's episode kinda let me down. 

I knew we weren't going to get answers right away, but I feel like it would have been nice if the episode focused more on the Hyuga family. When it switched to that superhero part, I was disappointed. I looked forward to this episode thinking we'd get to see more of them talking with the kids/Naruto. 

Then again, it wasn't completely lost. I like the whole first part of the episode and I just hope the anime will pick up the pace from now. I realize that this isn't Naruto and we can't expect them to be already going on deadly mission, not to mention it's ''peace'' time right now. However, I feel like after 8 episodes, something more needs to happen. 

#84 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:26 PM

So, I hope I'm not the only one to feel this way, but... this week's episode kinda let me down. 

I knew we weren't going to get answers right away, but I feel like it would have been nice if the episode focused more on the Hyuga family. When it switched to that superhero part, I was disappointed. I looked forward to this episode thinking we'd get to see more of them talking with the kids/Naruto. 

Then again, it wasn't completely lost. I like the whole first part of the episode and I just hope the anime will pick up the pace from now. I realize that this isn't Naruto and we can't expect them to be already going on deadly mission, not to mention it's ''peace'' time right now. However, I feel like after 8 episodes, something more needs to happen. 

The adults parts have been very good from the first episode...makes you want more and more, but then you realize it's the Naruto anime you're craving. This is a little different and it'll take time before it gets better or us getting used to...and we were hoping for better only to be told "nothing to see here, move on, I'll keep an eye on him."  Keep in mind missions begin after passing the academy which should give us more of Sasuke and better explanation

The superhero part was more of introducing Sarada/Boruto connection with a hint of the old Sasuke/Naruto combo...their children being better :unsure: - weaker opponent but still better

Naruto confirms he's been training Boruto :thumbup:

:kakashi:  We back

#85 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:00 PM

I realize we're still in Academy years, but I'm worrying they're going to milk these years for a while until they reach post-Academy. I know Boruto has its good points since it's giving us character development and we see most of them in all kinds of different situations... 

I guess I just feel like the pace isn't going as fast as I would like, considering it's not Naruto, which didn't go much into detail, if we don't count flashbacks episodes. 

Thank you for your POV, it makes me think that maybe there's other ways of seeing how they set up scenes. (:

• paka likes this

#86 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,279 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:02 AM

When your dad is shitty and your mom and sister are lowkey serial killers :lmao: This is some traumatic stuff right here lol

tumblr_or6f9okXKD1u9aqcno1_540.gif

Edited by Tokoya, 07 June 2017 - 11:04 AM.

• waleuska, xMareBearx and JDG973 like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#87 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:17 AM

I actually liked the episode this week! I'm excited for the next episode... I'm like... even happy that some ''major incident'' happened. Would love to see if Naruto will figure out that his son has some sort of power in his eye. Tho, I doubt it will happen this easily. 

#88 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,279 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:23 AM

Just to let everyone know, this is the start of a 5 part episode arc (Meaning that it seemingly will conclude on Ep.14 according to the episode titles and summaries) 

Also, this post killed me :lolxg:

b95e24b6e53845f8b3593412932d0e8d.png

• waleuska, paka and Chillman like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#89 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:24 PM

They finally gave her her personality back. And only 10 episodes in, too.

Himama sees all

fAPjCp0.png

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#90 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,279 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:31 PM

I forgot to make note of this lol......That moment when you realize that Temari is just like every Black/Hispanic mother in the world :lmao:

f666f26920af4535998a46c5856e93e9.png

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#91 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

They finally gave her her personality back. And only 10 episodes in, too.

Himama sees all

http://i.imgur.com/fAPjCp0.png...

Boruto's shadow clones must be perfect...mum couldn't tell the difference or maybe she didn't care and gave him a free pass

#92 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:49 PM

Boruto's shadow clones must be perfect...mum couldn't tell the difference or maybe she didn't care and gave him a free pass

Shadow clones are indistinguishable, remember?

Well, except by Madara and his plothax Sharingan. Which could inexplicably tell shadow clones apart from the original.

Neji couldn't see the real Naruto and Kaguya also couldn't tell which Naruto was real at all.

Edited by Ultrafragor, 07 June 2017 - 09:50 PM.

• waleuska likes this

#93 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:48 PM

Shadow clones are indistinguishable, remember? :thumbup:

Well, except by Madara and his plothax Sharingan. Which could inexplicably tell shadow clones apart from the original.

Neji couldn't see the real Naruto and Kaguya also couldn't tell which Naruto was real at all.

I was looking at it as in...he perfected it at a very young age - way before even joining the ninja academy...and no one cares or is trying to stop him (Hokage son free pass - it's expected of him since he got that like father like son) - the statement just came off wrong...I should have worded it better

Multiple shadow clone (forbidden jutsu) and perfecting it at that age is noteworthy...a compliment is what I was trying to insinuate

#94 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,279 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:13 PM

Somebody actually made this lol

GCrJkvf.jpg

Anyway, I have the summaries for the next 4 episodes and I must say, these sound pretty hype

Spoiler

Edited by Tokoya, 08 June 2017 - 11:14 PM.

• waleuska and Chillman like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#95 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:23 AM

When your dad is shitty and your mom and sister are lowkey serial killers :lmao: This is some traumatic stuff right here lol

https://68.media.tumblr.com/50807663279f...

Wait, when did they animate that?

#96 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,279 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

Wait, when did they animate that?

About a year ago.....You can find it on youtube now even

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#97 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:23 AM

I have this wild theory, it is implied that Class Rep has no parents, and than I realized she looked similar to another character, and perhaps she is in kudos with this villains like Mitsuki. My theory is another clone created by Orichimaru using the DNA of Nagato and Konan. She does resemble Konan a bit and I always wanted them to find a way to Nagato and Konan linage continue like everyone else.

#98 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:47 AM

Lol, class rep is gonna be Kawaki.

She'll be transformed by the Curse of Hatred

#99 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:03 AM

Are you guys actually serious about Class Rep being in league with the villains ? I'd have a difficult time understand how unless they d a great job at explaining it. 

I still find it odd that they do not call her by her name. But I think we can agree that it is implied she doesn't have any parents.

I'm wondering what Mitsuki's plan is... who's behind the mask? I first thought it could be ''older'' Mitsuki that we saw in the Side Story in the manga, but I'm not sure. 

#100 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Are you guys actually serious about Class Rep being in league with the villains ? I'd have a difficult time understand how unless they d a great job at explaining it. 

I still find it odd that they do not call her by her name. But I think we can agree that it is implied she doesn't have any parents.

Well if she is not, than the whole brief hospital scene when those other kids left and she watched them out the window with their parents is pointless, it is implied that there is a twist to come.  Her name is Sumire. We are serious about that, her being Nakato and Konan's daughter, that is a long shot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users