#101 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Poutine eater .

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationWherever my food tasting brings me

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:06 PM

Well if she is not, than the whole brief hospital scene when those other kids left and she watched them out the window with their parents is pointless, it is implied that there is a twist to come.  Her name is Sumire. We are serious about that, her being Nakato and Konan's daughter, that is a long shot.

I know what her name is, but I find it odd that they never call her by her name, lol. 

I guess there is something to come... but I would find it hard to believe that she is some sort of ''evil'', unless she is on a undercover mission. They'll have to do a good job at explaining it all, tho... Hopefully they do so, cause I do agree that these type of scenes would be pointless if nothing. 

#102 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10686 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:35 PM

Well if she is not, than the whole brief hospital scene when those other kids left and she watched them out the window with their parents is pointless, it is implied that there is a twist to come.  Her name is Sumire. We are serious about that, her being Nakato and Konan's daughter, that is a long shot.

She is an orphan (That was revealed in the first novel), so I wouldn't exactly call it being pointless if she's feeling down from seeing the other kids with their parents (Plus it kinda parallels Naruto in a sense whereas instead of turning like Sasuke, she stayed cheerful and always tried to hide her pain by helping her peers and being kind to them)

The signs point to her being behind this and I like your Nagato + Konan theory a lot, but I don't want Sumire to be the culprit

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#103 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:39 PM

I know what her name is, but I find it odd that they never call her by her name, lol. 

I guess there is something to come... but I would find it hard to believe that she is some sort of ''evil'', unless she is on a undercover mission. They'll have to do a good job at explaining it all, tho... Hopefully they do so, cause I do agree that these type of scenes would be pointless if nothing. 

I'm with you on this one...maybe she is related to Kawaki...being an orphan (I wish I had parents too) does not rise up to the level of turning her evil - it would feel too far fetched/forced - they can do better...they might use it for a filler

My hope for Boruto :love: Class rep still going strong

Edited by paka, 14 June 2017 - 05:40 PM.

• xMareBearx likes this

:kakashi:  We back

#104 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:13 PM

She is an orphan (That was revealed in the first novel), so I wouldn't exactly call it being pointless if she's feeling down from seeing the other kids with their parents (Plus it kinda parallels Naruto in a sense whereas instead of turning like Sasuke, she stayed cheerful and always tried to hide her pain by helping her peers and being kind to them)

The signs point to her being behind this and I like your Nagato + Konan theory a lot, but I don't want Sumire to be the culprit

Well if is the culprit I am sure she will be redeemed, Sai's  vow hints at that, plus her looking at the other kids with their parents set up sympathy.

The only thing that might change is her whole personality might be different, she might be a loud mouth tom boy for all we know.

#105 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Poutine eater .

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:10 PM

I also find it bizarre that she is nowhere to be seen in the manga or in the movie... (unless someone spotted her, please show me). 

What novel are you talking about, @Tokoya ? I don't recall reading something like this. O:

#106 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10686 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:40 AM

I also find it bizarre that she is nowhere to be seen in the manga or in the movie... (unless someone spotted her, please show me). 

What novel are you talking about, @Tokoya ? I don't recall reading something like this. O:

The anime has a novelization version and the first volume came out early last month....I made a thread about it all

https://onemangaforu...o-light-novels/

The second novel comes out early July and it SHOULD cover the same amount of content that the first one did

• xMareBearx likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#107 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Poutine eater .

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:05 PM

Is there a way I can read the novel online, or...?

#108 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10686 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:33 PM

Is there a way I can read the novel online, or...?

Not sure tbh....I got summaries from a dude on another forum and the guy that provided those summaries was someone from Reddit or 4chan (I can't remember which one)

• xMareBearx likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#109 25thBaam

25thBaam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:26 AM

You know it's bad
when the fan art is better than the original art

#110 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11172 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:02 PM

To be fair, look at how Kishi's art changed between the Land of Waves and chapter 100 of the chunin exams, then even more by chapter 200 during Sasuke's rescue.

Ikemoto's art has gotten slightly better since the very first chapter, but that kind of improvement in art/skill is too slow to notice chapter by chapter. You'll have to wait a while, then look back at the old chapters to compare.

Lol, what if he didn't mean to de-age Himawari and his art was just so shitty she looked like a toddler? What if she's magiaclly 8 years old ten chapters from now?

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#111 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:25 AM

So this episode showcase Mitsuki being a detective. Well we don't see much of that from him in other media.

Maybe by at the end of this arc, Boruto can appreciate of what he has instead of what he doesn't. His situation isn't perfect, but still it is more than some others. Maybe when he confronts the culprit who I think we all know who it is, it is so obviously, compare his life to the culprit, he will fell like a jerk.

Maybe Sumire, Denki, and  Iwabe are all in this together and that is why they are not in the manga or the Boruto movie. They all got defeated and taking away. I know in episode 1, Denki was attacked, what better way to get suspicion off you. Sumire be the Anne, Denki and Iwabe be the Reiner and Bertholdt.

Most likely it is just Sumire, and it would only make sense if they are all orphans, we know Denki has parents, but I love a good conspiracy.

Next week is the climax, and than we start Gaiden?

#112 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

So this episode showcase Mitsuki being a detective. Well we don't see much of that from him in other media.

Maybe by at the end of this arc, Boruto can appreciate of what he has instead of what he doesn't. His situation isn't perfect, but still it is more than some others. Maybe when he confronts the culprit who I think we all know who it is, it is so obviously, compare his life to the culprit, he will fell like a jerk.

Maybe Sumire, Denki, and  Iwabe are all in this together and that is why they are not in the manga or the Boruto movie. They all got defeated and taking away. I know in episode 1, Denki was attacked, what better way to get suspicion off you. Sumire be the Anne, Denki and Iwabe be the Reiner and Bertholdt.

Most likely it is just Sumire, and it would only make sense if they are all orphans, we know Denki has parents, but I love a good conspiracy.

Next week is the climax, and than we start Gaiden?

Boruto understands his situation and the anime does a good job of showing that...he gets mocked about it especially by his sister and mum...He loves his dad but hates the whole idea of Hokage...I'm just glad he's not running around like a spoiled brat and rather keeping it within the family and mostly to himself - it would be annoying if he were to for example, assume he can do as he pleases because of being the Hokage's son...I give him lots of credit for that level of maturity.

Spoiler Spoiler for non-manga readers

Hope they don't skip Gaiden :hmph:

• Tokoya likes this

#113 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:18 PM

All kidding aside about Denki and Iwabe being involved, I seriously doubt Sumire is working alone, this wasn't her idea, she is not the master mind. The show is not only trying to make it obvious she is the culprit, but also give sympathy to her, I doubt she is the final boss. She is probably part of some organization and someone is putting her up to this. Maybe the villains from Gaiden or whoever was the seemingly crazy doctor brain washing in Boruto: The Movie. Wouldn't be a twist Sumire's boss is the one who killed her parents and manipulating her to do all this stuff.

#114 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:18 PM

All kidding aside about Denki and Iwabe being involved, I seriously doubt Sumire is working alone, this wasn't her idea, she is not the master mind. The show is not only trying to make it obvious she is the culprit, but also give sympathy to her, I doubt she is the final boss. She is probably part of some organization and someone is putting her up to this. Maybe the villains from Gaiden or whoever was the seemingly crazy doctor brain washing in Boruto: The Movie. Wouldn't be a twist Sumire's boss is the one who killed her parents and manipulating her to do all this stuff.

Should Gaiden involve Sasuke? Just wondering coz this seems like child's play compared to what happened in Gaiden

#115 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Poutine eater .

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:08 AM

I guess it would make sense if those 3 are somehow involved since they do not appear anywhere in Gaiden or the main manga/movie... then again, wouldn't that be like staring the anime with a filler arc/filler characters... Kinda odd, no? I understand we're in the Academy years which have not been portrayed in the manga, but I'm considering them canon. Having characters that aren't sticking around from the beginning of the anime, on the other hand, I'm not sure that was a good decision. 

I'm excited for Gaiden to start' I'm wondering if they'll do Sarada's story or Mitsuki's story first. But I'm pretty sure Sasuke will appear on his daughter's since the whole story has him in the center? 

#116 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:50 PM

Gaiden is about a daughter and her funny friend, bad father, a confused mother and a caring God father...everything outside of that is off-panel with exception of small appearance by Boruto. Don't think it will be odd if the anime had everyone involved though especially at the beginning...the fact that the academy years are not in the manga is a plus - give them more freedom and yes they will become canon. I'm with you on having characters that are not going to stick around...though I believe it's temporary and they'll somehow get everyone more involved in the anime

Gaiden = Sarada/Sasuke (father/daughter) bonding - yes Sasuke makes a come back...not sure which one will come first, but definitely must have both since they will be part of the main trio

Downside is no Kakashi...was hoping for something more similar to how the third played a key role that defined the future of the whole Naruto series...so far I'm disappointed at the lack of mention of one of the most OP people in Boruto...where is Kakashi :cry:

#117 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10686 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:11 PM

Gaiden is about a daughter and her funny friend, bad father, a confused mother and a caring God father...everything outside of that is off-panel with exception of small appearance by Boruto. Don't think it will be odd if the anime had everyone involved though especially at the beginning...the fact that the academy years are not in the manga is a plus - give them more freedom and yes they will become canon. I'm with you on having characters that are not going to stick around...though I believe it's temporary and they'll somehow get everyone more involved in the anime

Gaiden = Sarada/Sasuke (father/daughter) bonding - yes Sasuke makes a come back...not sure which one will come first, but definitely must have both since they will be part of the main trio

Downside is no Kakashi...was hoping for something more similar to how the third played a key role that defined the future of the whole Naruto series...so far I'm disappointed at the lack of mention of one of the most OP people in Boruto...where is Kakashi :cry:

In the next episode lol
  • xMareBearx and paka like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users