#141 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,725 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:49 PM

Just binge watched the show. It's pretty good. The fillers are honestly better than the actual story :D

This might sound stupid, but I don't really remember the end of Naruto, who the hell is this Kagura guy?

That isn't saying much. The fillers in part 1 help the main story a lot.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#142 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:07 AM

Kishimoto made all the hot adults in love with food :(

The worst part is that there weren't a lot of attractively designed characters. Off the top of my head I can only think of Mei Terumi, Kurotsuchi, Samui and perhaps Hinata from the movie.

XE6c6KC.png?2

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#143 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWherever my food tasting brings me

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:47 PM

So, in other matters, I liked the intro song. Made me know everyone's name; about time ! 

I think we kinda need an explanation as to how Boruto came to be able to use 3 elements at such a young age... hope we see him train, 'cause right now it just looks like he has all tat power a bit too easily, for a kid. 

• Tokoya likes this

#144 JDG973

JDG973

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon....

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:51 PM

The worst part is that there weren't a lot of attractively designed characters. Off the top of my head I can only think of Mei Terumi, Kurotsuchi, Samui and perhaps Hinata from the movie.

There's a distinct lack of Anko in that list of yours.
  • Tokoya and Chillman like this

mpGgikj.jpg

"...Enlightened people are and the rest are becoming. I'm becoming. I'm somewhere between violence and tranquility, or violence and something yet to be decided."

- Vic Sage

Spoiler *Under Construction*

#145 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:20 AM

There's a distinct lack of Anko in that list of yours.

I did forget about her mesh undersuit so perhaps yes... :whistle:

• JDG973 likes this

XE6c6KC.png?2

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#146 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:22 PM

Ah, the nostalgia is real with this first Arc of ''battle''. I kinda don't mind it.

#147 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:35 PM

That Boruto Stream thing gave me life :aww: I'm gonna need to see that in the manga too

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#148 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

Wow that copy speed - will be Kakashi level too soon

Wiki - "Sharingan users need the prerequisite abilities before they can mimic a jutsu they have seen"

So Sarada has lightning and fire...she could just use genjutsu and one punch - game over - why prolong the fight

:kakashi:  We back

#149 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:28 PM

Great fucking episode 

Chojuro proved all of the bitches that were whining wrong by showing that he was letting these chumps hurt him in an attempt to also teach them a lesson and show them how stupid they are instead of just stomping them one shot

My n**** Iwabe one shotted the cocky dude with the Exploding Blade (Seeing him try to suicide afterwards made me laugh lol) and best girl in all of Naruto/Boruto (Sarada) went full Kakashi of the Sharingan and just went HAM  :aww:  :aww:  :aww:  All dem skills, the wisdom, the class, dem fighting skills and movements....SasGOAT would be proud of you my girl  :wub:

Also, I like that this episode explained why Raiga never mentioned his daughter in that filler episode way back when for all the people that couldn't understand why her existence makes sense

• paka likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#150 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

Kakashi might be what Boruto needs...it was starting to get kinda bland since they're nowhere near where the manga begins...enjoyed today's episode especially to similarity to Naruto

:laugh: All this time I thought she was expecting...hope she has/learns a Jutsu to make her slimmer...I could still be wrong

Shino losing to Mitsuki one on one... :huh: :hurr: :rly: sage-mode :isee: :hmph:

Shino: I win if killing is allowed :banghead:  - so you cannot subdue/defeat your student without having to kill

Mitsuki: Nope, you still lose :facepalm:

Shino: I'll let you go ahead :yawn: - just take the L and be quiet

Kakashi next - Mitsuki sage-made :meh:  - out here with that -  seen better

Edited by paka, 06 December 2017 - 04:55 PM.

#151 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:32 PM

Hmmm... I am not sure if Mitsuki would have won if Shino would have used his bugs all the ways he could potentially use them.

Like he said, Kakashi isn't lenient, therefore I am assuming that Shino was being lenient and didn't go anywhere close to his full potential. 
His intentions were probably to test Mitsuki out without even wounding him. Then again, we don't know the full power or Mitsuki at this state since there probably many jutsu we haven't seen from him.

#152 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:12 PM

Hmmm... I am not sure if Mitsuki would have won if Shino would have used his bugs all the ways he could potentially use them.

Like he said, Kakashi isn't lenient, therefore I am assuming that Shino was being lenient and didn't go anywhere close to his full potential. 
His intentions were probably to test Mitsuki out without even wounding him. Then again, we don't know the full power or Mitsuki at this state since there probably many jutsu we haven't seen from him.

So we're making excuses for Shino...the fact that it was even close is a disgrace - always had this feeling Shino already had a bug inside every student, which at this point seems he doesn't...Shino was untouchable in the Naruto series. Take a look at how worn down Shino is after the fight while Mitsuki looks like he barely broke a sweat. Mitsuki should have lost the fight by the time he walked into ShinoZone - picture bugs crawling inside you (remembers Naruto :devastated: ) - nothing you can do about it unless you got weird chakra like tails

I'm not bashing Shino...Anko's toying around with almost all the students - child's play like it should be. Konohamaru just ignored Sharingan and Nue - too easy though I believe Genjutsu might be in play - which I'm sure he'll just laugh off. Kakashi just testing Boruto - no issues. Shino Shino Shino - being negated and always on receiving end, made into a joke...which reminds me of Iruka (another failure)

This class should have been a horror movie...IMHO

#153 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:19 PM

I don't think I am making excuses... when we were shown how Shino fought back in Naruto, it would be mostly actions done with his bugs. From what I saw in Boruto, he didn't really use them, or well... we haven't seen him use it. So I can't with certainty that he would have lost. I just don't see Shino really engaging in battle with his students because he has reticence in fighting them since the beginning and even worse because of when he got possesed. Also, I don't remember seeing Shino fighting with Taijustu much, and we couldn't really see the extent of the fight or how it went down.

But hey, I also said we don't know Mitsuki's true power at this stage. I am sure he is at least Chunin-level and maybe even Jonin if he really wanted to. He is, after all, Orichimaru's son. 

#154 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:27 PM

Sometime today the NaruSaku Naruto/Boruto fandom gave this man (One of the Boruto animators) shit for posting this and then he took it down......Man I hate how cancerous this fandom has become

giphy.gif

This is nothing short of cute times a milion

• xMareBearx and JDG973 like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#155 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

So, we are finally entering the Chunnin Exam arc as shown in the movies. I am kinda hoping that we will see more than what we saw already... I don't even care if they are added fillers or whatever. I feel like the Anime has no choice but to kinda milk the Arc in order to not catch up with the manga. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users