• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#161 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

Is it me or in the Boruto movie, Naruto realizes his son is cheating while he’s fighting Shikadai while in the anime, we get to see Boruto fight Shinki and eventually gets noticed by Naruto?

They stretched is a bit... overall it had very little impact on the direction - just more action and fun for us... the movie Chunin exam was just an incident and the little changes shouldn't change much about the coming events

• xMareBearx likes this

:kakashi:  We back

#162 TheoryNoJutsu

TheoryNoJutsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 03:19 AM

Am I the only one who actually thinks the Next Generation anime is the best part of the entire Naruto franchise at this point?

Even knowing everything weeeell in advance, even after watching the movie covering the very same events, even with the little irks with the strange evolution of the world in the background, and even on a supposedly useless cheap setup episode filled with the same recurring flashback like this week, the anime still manages to make it work.

Edited by TheoryNoJutsu, 30 June 2018 - 03:19 AM.

#163 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,818 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:59 AM

Am I the only one who actually thinks the Next Generation anime is the best part of the entire Naruto franchise at this point?

Even knowing everything weeeell in advance, even after watching the movie covering the very same events, even with the little irks with the strange evolution of the world in the background, and even on a supposedly useless cheap setup episode filled with the same recurring flashback like this week, the anime still manages to make it work.

Not surprising. Part 1 of naruto the filler help the story now it sounds like the anime is helping boruto as well. 

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#164 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:23 AM

Very very impressive episode... best so far - better than the movie... The anime is making the manga look bad...

My only surprise is at how loving and caring Sasuke is with Boruto... you can see a clearly genuine smile - he looks happy when they're together - hope he gets a son soon :)

#165 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:27 PM

Not surprising. Part 1 of naruto the filler help the story now it sounds like the anime is helping boruto as well.

Very very impressive episode... best so far - better than the movie... The anime is making the manga look bad...

My only surprise is at how loving and caring Sasuke is with Boruto... you can see a clearly genuine smile - he looks happy when they're together - hope he gets a son soon :)

I love the parts of the anime that directly adapt from the source material like this fantastic adaptation of the movie. I can't remember if I liked the adaptation of the Shin saga this much. Otherwise I'm not particularly enamored by the anime filler or the ongoing manga although I follow them none the less.

Edited by Urek Mazino, 19 July 2018 - 12:28 PM.

XE6c6KC.png?2

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#166 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:11 PM

I love the parts of the anime that directly adapt from the source material like this fantastic adaptation of the movie. I can't remember if I liked the adaptation of the Shin saga this much. Otherwise I'm not particularly enamored by the anime filler or the ongoing manga although I follow them none the less.

I'm just glad they didn't forget the history of Naruto... the little things I saw on this episode

1. Frog Kata is still unmatched... even the Otsutsuki clan cannot keep up with it - probably has something to do with their aura acting as an extension of their body... the expression on Momoshiki :devastated:
  2. Sasuke is still one handed
  3. Other Hokages are irrelevant - one shot and they out :facepalm:
  4. Naruto/Sasuke combo moves like Kurama fused with Susano
  5. Byakugan genjutsu is still unused in fights... though it's believed to be most powerful
  6. Naruto can still heal? :rly:

The shin saga was just rushed... seems they learnt from it - now if only they could reverse course and save the manga - sci-fi route just doesn't make sense with all the unique individuality of every Shinobi being eroded or made unnecessary - gone are the days when Rasengan was revered - buy a toy - cast Resengan :banghead:

#167 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,401 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:58 AM

I still say people overreact to the tech.

• waleuska likes this

#168 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:07 PM

So are we going to have a little love triangle in Boruto's team between Sarada and Mitsuki for Boruto's affection.

#169 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:11 AM

I praised the adaptation of the movie but now I must praise that they confirmed B is alive.

XE6c6KC.png?2

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#170 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,401 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:55 AM

I praised the adaptation of the movie but now I must praise that they confirmed B is alive.

How?

#171 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 06:51 AM

How?

Are you asking how B is alive? IDK and Idc, all that matters is he's alive.

XE6c6KC.png?2

#172 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:28 AM

I don't know something tells me there is more to meet the eye to those actors. They might be part of the terrorist group or something. I especially don't trust the actor guy, that whole ring could do something sinister. As for the actress, I kind of get a princess vibe from her, they did that in the first Naruto movie I know, but still, someone very use to getting death threats, hmm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users