#1 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

299421.jpg

One of the best characters they have, shame she doesn't get to do much. 

Her power is also cool to.

I just don't want her to end up like Hinata/Sakura/Orihime/Nami/Robin.  :(

Edited by ddboy102, 23 March 2017 - 04:04 PM.

• Raiden and lilsnowflakez like this

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#2 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

mmmm I had high hopes for her once upon a time, but idk if horikoshi is as interested in expanding her character as he once was.  :(  she really hasn't gotten as much screen time as charecters like Ida or toridoki, which to me is a shame.  because shes actually a pretty cool character.  you really get that "girl next door" vibe from her.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#3 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:12 AM

Definitely one of my favorite Shounen heroines. Hopefully she gets a big arc soon, and hopefully this arc will just not be her being hopeless and needing Deku's help (although I do trust Horikoshi more than that). She has had some pretty badass moments so far to set her apart from other Shounen heroines, such as knocking 13 out with judo moves, and also putting up a reasonable fight against Bakugou. I'm hoping she will become a Bakugou/Iida/Todoroki tier character, because so far I've always felt she has received less attention than the three aforementioned..

• Raiden and number21 like this

Fool's gold can always buy a fool's services.

Spoiler Retired fool quotes

Spoiler Overcome

#4 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,496 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:15 AM

I just don't want her to end up like Hinata/Sakura/Orihime/Nami/Robin. 

Hinata and Sakura were purely defined by their romances. Ochako isn't. Nami is fine unless you're triggered by her fan service, which isn't that bad compared to Lucy. Why would she be anything like Robin?

#5 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:46 AM

Hinata and Sakura were purely defined by their romances. Ochako isn't. Nami is fine unless you're triggered by her fan service, which isn't that bad compared to Lucy. Why would she be anything like Robin?

Yea Hinata and Sakura I could see where your worried it could become but Nami and Robin are nothing like Ochako.

She not a extreme fanservicy character

#6 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:49 AM

They are all pretty much useless to the plot.

They have their moments but otherwise in the background while the males do stuff.

Looking at you Sakura.

Edited by ddboy102, 25 March 2017 - 11:50 AM.

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#7 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:48 PM

They are all pretty much useless to the plot.

They have their moments but otherwise in the background while the males do stuff.

Looking at you Sakura.

I can see where you come from in some ways. (Though I'd argue Nami) 

It is something that could defiantly happen if the managaka isn't careful, but I doubt it get to Sakura level. That is just like... almost pathetic and I think My  Hero shows a little bit more respect to each of its cast than that. 

• Raiden and retroluffy13 like this

#8 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

I like Ochako as much as the next guy but it would still be refreshing to see more action from other Class-A girls.

EDIT: After saying that I still get why she is getting so much spotlight. She is paired with Deku and possibly (can't remember all her moments, really have to re-read manga again) has feelings for him. I just hope she just don't go full-retard full-Orihime and start shouting "Midoriya-kun!"

Edited by Jekkusormi, 26 March 2017 - 10:37 AM.

• Raiden, secretzfan and eemo23 like this

17.jpg

#9 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

She is paired with Deku and possibly (can't remember all her moments, really have to re-read manga again) has feelings for him

Oh that's definitely a given.

There was a scene where she goes, literally, in spirals once Deku's name is brought up. It's when the girls are in their new dorm. 

• Raiden likes this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#10 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:06 PM

Mad respect for Uraraka, especially in her fight against Bakugo. 

Dayum, she did a pretty good job. 

• Raiden, retroluffy13 and lilsnowflakez like this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#11 lilsnowflakez

lilsnowflakez

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationa place with many winters

Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:22 AM

Uraraka has a strong personality and cool power.  I'm really looking forward for her character development.

I don't know why but I sometimes relate her powers with Tatsumaki's in One Punch Man. xD

(sorry for butting in hello~ (・∀・ ))

#12 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:36 PM

Uraraka has a strong personality and cool power.  I'm really looking forward for her character development.

I don't know why but I sometimes relate her powers with Tatsumaki's in One Punch Man. xD

(sorry for butting in hello~ (・∀・ ))

Welcome to the forum!

I agree, she is by far my favorite "main character's girl friend" in all mangas I've read. I'm scared of the love towards deku thing becoming a thing though. I honestly haven't seen a single mangaka include ships between main characters and making me care about it and not feel like it's off. Horikoshi has surprised me enough time to pull this off though.

• lilsnowflakez likes this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users