• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,032 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:38 PM

Shouto Todoroki 

Quirk: Half-Cold Half-Hot

Birthday: January 11

Thread dedicated to my boy Todoroki....He may have gotten a good amount of development already but I feel like we're not quite done yet (Also this guy is going to be one of the highlights of the second season of the anime)

• Grimmjagger likes this

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:46 PM

hells to the yes.  this guy is one of my favorite characters because it shows that not every character has to come from tragic backgrounds, but when they do, its damn exciting.

he's a prodigy amongst even the best of the best, and post deku fight, very quickly became my all time fave because it just went on to show that when your as dedicated to your training as he is, you can easily excel at anything you try.

most people might struggle getting the hang of two quirks, but for toridoki it was always just a matter of hesitance.  the moment he decided he wanted to, he quickly developed his skills with his fire side and for that, he's one of the most amazing characters in the entire manga imo.

• Tokoya, Fenrix and Grimmjagger like this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

also some ear kandy

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#3 Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

Todoroki is easily one of my favorite characters. At first, you'd expect him to be the stereotypical cold, prodigy genius character who thinks he's above everyone else. However, since his fight with Deku and confronting his hatred for his father, you can see that he's an extremely talented dude who cares about his friends and who will work his best to become the top hero in his own right. 

• Spirit_ likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users